Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Duane and Paka'a, May 16

VjTJAgU.jpg
    Beginning with a staring contest in the middle of the ocean. Flipper refused to perform any tricks.

VOChOGx.jpg
    Hey, everyone!
    (Duane's red eyes is due to a mod which adds, hmm...additional gardening elements)

IZmCEvU.jpg
    Madhouse gathering. Paka'a is the owner of a couple of social clubs.

irry7dD.jpg
    Boogieing down during aforementioned gathering.

l6PMbog.jpg
    I found a CC Eco Lifestyle polo shirt for my future conservationist.

Lastly, a few poses that I thought were cute for these guys:

pMsfern.jpg
    Paka'a: Camera is over there, honey..

wGziQva.jpg
    Paka'a: Um..are we good?

5DHXqMM.jpg
    But of course. These two are always good <3

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Tixyen

Thanks, I'm not really a writer I just type stuff up as I take
    screenshots hehe.
    I enjoyed the update.

@AlwaysAsking

Yay, I like your men so I will add
    them to my game.
    Thank you,
    there are tons of poses to choose from so not easy hehe.
    I have not decided on that yet, I do not plan beforehand I just type things up when
    taking screenshots.

@mercuryfoam

I just remembered I have switched the skin, I lost the old
    one so had to find another, but that one suits him.

@Nushnushganay

I love your Caleb, he looks awesome.

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @AlwaysAsking @mercuryfoam @KiniHokulani @Tixyen

Here are a few leftovers from the recent update.

FK8DxBT.png

ncBUUoU.png

lS4fqK2.png

WlYKrTZ.png

I did not use them.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Duvelina welcome to the thread - you're not the first and won't be the last to have a word crossed off. I was commenting on a screenshot one time and it crossed off the word beach making me look silly. I really like your Hugo storyline. It will be interesting to hear what happens.
  • Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member

@becka28
    I also use MCC to take care of the townie population. I have surprisingly many original last names still left in my game (Bheeda, Bjergsen, Goth, Jang, Kalani, Landgraab, Lobo, Iona, Moyer, Villareal, Ward, Zest) I've gone to the extreme and I keep track of every single family in my game with PlumTreeApp :''D It can be a little exhausting but it's also kinda fun to see who's related to whom.

@AlwaysAsking
    Yeah, they are still teens and they are the children of Milena and Ernesto (:
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @Becka28 Thank you! Good to hear it's not just me. I had to comment on it since it looked so sad right in the middle of my comment. I'm excited to see where Hugo is going to go and how Sofia is going to recover from the inevitable fall-out.
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member

Last time I mentioned that one of my Sims, Arthur, who had previously been living in a one-room fishing cabin, had started to settle down. He has four children now by Jayla Landgraab, with another on the way, soo...yeah, it's that time.

WIVBF5h.jpg
    The original cabin has already been expanded twice at this point: once to add a room in the back for the twins, and then to add a second story.

EQ1TFQw.jpg
    Arthur had a definite look in mind!

Now, however, the place has been civilized a bit -- expanded in several ways.
    jtFwNuR.jpg

Although he and Jayla kept the cabin aesthetic in one room, the rest of the house has been modernized. (I need to tug that roof a bit to the left...)

bsWefLo.jpg

It's still fairly minimalist, however, in keeping with my own preferences.
    Q883wS9.jpg

A large basement was also dug out and made into a "wellness center". When asked by his confused relations what wellness center meant, Arthur replied: "It means I used to have a lot of money, annnd now I have none."

Shortly after the grand opening, the twins -- Aliyah and Laura -- grew up. The girls are currently eschewing their bedroom for the tent outside, as they're used to sleeping rough near the campfire.

PXOKgDG.jpg
    They're getting plenty of use out of the wellness center, albiet in different ways.

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

@Becka28 Loved finding out about the secret lampoon party! The game does have some surprises up its sleeve after all! And how cool that Loren (autonomously even?) overcame the bad romance guru thing. Happy news for the expectant couple! And don't worry about the need to "catch up" because one of the benefits of having it at AO3 is that you can read any chapter, any time, no need to go hunting. So you can do it whenever it's good for you, no time pressure.

I do that with my favorite comic (Crossings, by our very own forum member SiliClone) over at Webtoons: I binge-read in chunks.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @DeafSimmer honestly, Finn is making a very bad choice here, not bothering to discharge :-\ Yeah, a sword would be useful here! I'm not sure why he didn't expect the overcharge, given how everyone has been warning him about it, but at least he probably survived!

@AlwaysAsking "I'm not hurting you" boy is he oblivious... like I actually feel some kind of stupified pity for him because he's really that oblivious? (And it's even more striking that Don 'chain of broken hearts' Lothario is the one telling him that is behaviour is hurtful!) Okay, he gets a pass for now, but he's on thin ice XD;; Love the extra shenanigans! Oh, hi Ted!

Haha, some day I'll get back to everything! And sure, PM away! I have to get back to that, I really do XD;; Nope, that's a different hair for Lilith! It's from DU, and the one I used for her in Simsta was originally a CC one that's an IL hair with bangs added, and now I'm using one from... I don't recall. It's a Maxis one, though. The Big Brother one is, I think, from the Pufferhead fan SP. Glad you like my collection of Vatores, maybe I should stick them all in one household XD

@DarkAngel1994 XD I haven't seen it myself but for the other reason - don't really do family play, so no need for curfew!

@savair they should be in your Library! On the sidebar, you can limit the search to just Lots, then select Spa as the lot type.

@Nushnushganay
    man, Vlad on a laptop is so weird-looking XD Poor Caleb - it feels like he's being given this really hard choice, and either way he may end up second-guessing himself anyway. Ooof, Wolfgang's heart is in the right place but that phrasing is nasty. Glad he recognised that he crossed the line! XD The banter is really fun between them. And heh, Caleb does have a few more years of practise! Oof, yeah, I'm not just worried about Morgan now, I'm worried about what kind of business Wolfgang's mixed up in too.

@DoodlyDoofus "Then Luna teleported into the room shouting that Sophie's going to learn magic." As one does! Oh, uh, hi, Angela! I mean, fair enough, that's a long relationship in Sim time! You know, Billy has issues. You tell that plush, Sophie!

@Duvelina welcome! And yeah, the censorship can be odd sometimes, haha. (Same with the Gallery! If I try to edit and save the Rebellious Vampires household with Miss Hell in it, it says I can't upload them due to a rude word. Namely, her name. I got her from the Gallery from Maxis in the first place!) Good luck with Hugo, I hope he and Sofia are able to at least stay as friends!

@Nindigo oh man I love Paka'a's rainbow outfit. And that look from Makoa XD Paka'a and Duane are adorable together!
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @ryttu3k hehehe, yeah...Wolf is just about my fave townie, and not having to muzzle or censor his nasty mouth is one of the things I cherish about being on AO3! :D He and Morgan have a history, and in the next chapter, he plays a pivotal role in the direction of the story, due to his audacity, and truly having a good heart. He does run off at the mouth, (bad case of glossarrhea >:) ) but he owns it when he messes up.

As for Caleb, this is a crossroads. The story demanded it.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @ryttu3k That's hilarious! I hope Hugo and her can stay friends too, but I think, at least at first, a darker path will be waiting for Sofia. 😈
  • Options
    oopsdaiesoopsdaies Posts: 37 Member
    edited May 2020
    Awesome updates everyone! :smile: hoping I can post more later on because I really need a break from studying 😭

@AlwaysAsking

Yeah, they've been through quite a lot in their, Tetsu especially ☹️, but I'm happy that they're doing great now. I guess hardship for our sims can be a bit difficult to avoid though huh 😅

As for Hudson's missing teeth, that's a feature of the Slice of Life Mod by Kawaiistacie, and its soooo great for giving sims interesting quirks and interactions that help with more developed gameplay! She's an amazing mod creator. I'll link it below in case you or anyone else is interested in downloading.

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @mercuryfoam Okay I absolutely love this, Masato is a piece of work like @AlwaysAsking 's Thorne or other characters that make me yell at them and I love it hehe. I guess for now that makes him valuable to him though I can't wait to see what will come of their partnership, you did such a good job with the set up ha.

I do a lot to set up pics heh I sometimes forget the options we have that I don't use mmhmm.
    @Becka28 ah yes then this is the post for you I shall add the actual update here, Ha I love your update, I dig me some fire....heheh.
    @Silverofdreams30 those are cute pics.

Okay I have to be quick to post this before I'm off to work, as promised the Savalani's got the dust blown off their save again.

0KpKW9g.png
    "So, you couldn't wait for Axel and I?" Leon teased, amused how close Max had gotten to Anaya.

"Well you know, food happened, what were we supposed to do?" Anaya shot back, sticking her tongue out at him.

"And that's what you get for being late dad.".

He grinned as Axel floated through the floor join them, things were good.

5FRVt7v.png
    m3IKusJ.png
    He knows he looks good.
    4kFdRAG.png
    Anaya too since I cheated to change her work outfit that other suit did not agree with her.
    X9CIBR8.png
    While she made dinner she was startled when he ran in to let her know he'd been promoted to captain, I'm sure there was squealing, definitely she was so proud of him.
    TGTd9L0.png
    They got a baby sitter to go out for night on the town to celebrate.

"Aren't you guys gonna eat?" Max asked.

"Not here we're going out..." he frowned seeing Max dangerously close to using the hot food as a pillow.

"Kay..."

"You could nap before you eat..."

"Zzzzz."

"Max, stop it." still amused anyhow.

The sleepy child only stuck his tongue out at him, he liked his mother's cooking and would eat it hot, that's chicken and dumplings I think it was.
    nahR6UC.png
    When they arrived I saw he had some new actions, Anaya was already done she was just daring him to try it he'd eat alone.
    10LIXJ2.png
    He made it up to her lol.

See those ladies in the back?
    fQm7Qxj.png
    Her date poofed as she was a vampire, teleported as mist, then immediately came back took her drink and left again :D bad date.
    KVVWfM6.png
    It's not a date for them unless they get out their favorite toy they've been attached to it since their uni days, now me, I find that cute I really don't mind sims using items a lot just because they are around. Also she came back and refused to rejoin her date.
    I9e3QT6.png
    As they finished Leon decided to order a cake to take back to the boys.

"There was something else I wanted to talk about before we go." Leon started slowly he'd been his old usual flirty self during dinner she wondered what it was.

"Oh yeah? Something wrong?"

"No, at least I don't think so, I was thinking it would be a good time to have a baby, if you wanted cause I do.."

Okay fine now she was squealing.

Was it really time? She guessed it was as good as any.

9TTOvJW.png
    Naturally she does.

I'll drop the rest in here.
    rxI1ffO.png
    Anaya paid the baby sitter even though the boys were still awake, she couldn't remember being away from them for more than the usual day she wondered if they were alright.
    dpluLYV.png

"Ooh cake! Thanks mommy <3 can I eat it now can I can I? " he called out seeing what was inside.

She chuckled.

"You're welcome sweetie, go ahead, but then it's straight to bed."

"Kay!"
    oJoQ3Kf.png

"What were you roaming about in here for mister?" Leon teased.

"I wasn't using your bathroom cause it has a better shower if that's what you're thinking."

"Uh huh, here you go we got some cake."

"For us?...like right now maybe?"

Leon chuckled.

"You might as well but bed after champ.'

"Thanks dad <3 "

Leon grinned.

"You're welcome buddy."

Yes they were both delighted by it which....is also cute lol.
    I also find it cute they chose differnt wrapping that I think match the boys.
    KOCgpgF.png
    Max couldn't eat with his brother, Axel pretty much inhaled the cake so....
    4WAOEOj.png
    Leon's medal case is getting full, this he likes.
    fMCPjJh.png
    Keeping the love alive, that morning I saw it was the last day of Spring which made it Flower Bunny's Farewell and Max was going through a phase, so while Anaya made breakfast, well...
    twXI540.png
    Even Leon's costume couldn't believe he got roped into this.
    jhuFfwr.png
    Anaya thinks's it sweet though.
    NM3S43h.png
    TjTNBMI.png
    She was thrilled how her cakes came out.
    HcEj8oZ.png
    Soon though it's time for the flower bunny to show up and she tells the boys to enjoy him cause you're never too old to enjoy the flower bunny.
    QrRLLp7.png
    Nope never.
    Notice Leon is not really in frame he was tired and kept napping on the couch cause I wouldn't let him sleep in bed, this is a family day mister.
    jElqez7.png
    He was still offended the bunny was there.

"Hey, We have a costume wearer here this ain't Halloween buddy."

Anaya snorted.

"Leon."

"No, you done messed up soldier, drop and give me 20."
    kNkctC0.png
    He listened...

"You stay here I'm gonna patrol."

"Is dad for real?" Max asked laughing.

"I think so, right mommy?"

She could only giggle to herself, good thing they got to find some farewell eggs inside it was the most normal of today.

"Yeah...that's your dad."
    xGJyqvR.png
    Cause no one gets in costume for his family but him, like who does that? he marched to assert dominance....hehehe
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited May 2020
    @ryttu3k

Yes, they talk toeach other with their first names. I think someone has to be very private and rude, if he still insist to call by his given name in such situation after a couple of days.

@AlwaysAsking

I don't know how the winter are there. I saw some snow at the beginning, but I just know it's definately not Windenburg with his long and harsh winters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Logbook from Gavin Baker

Day 8

We are here since a week. We still have no sign of life from the other crewmember. In the morning it was very cold and cloudy. During the day it was. We are constantly doing our given tasks. Tara told me today was Thanksgiving and she was preparing a tofuturkey. I was torn between. Usually I don't care about such festivities, but this time is different. I'm glad that we have survived, but the loss of the other makes me sad. I wonder if we will ever pick-up from this planet? I thanked Tara that she is here with me and for taking care of the plants. I was surprised that she thanked me for leading and organising this camp. I wasn't really nice to her at the beginning, now I'm realise that we are depend on eachother skills. Without her cooking skills still would eat canned food. So the tofu-turkey was the better alternative and I enjoyed it.

K4MaKlb.png

Day 9

Today it was cloudy and hot. We have finished the bathroom. Now we have a direct connection to the shower and toilet.

dUawqlW.png

Today we have also make a visit to the abbandon settlement. We visited an old gym. It was disgusting in there, we had alsmost vomit because of the smell, but Tara told me, that this gym could shine again one day. I share her optimism. To have a real gym for a practising, man, what a dream.

hRfIYSx.png?1

3BVY9ut.jpg

previous capter/nextchapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really had fun with building this rotten gym, so I've uploaded it to the galery (name: Fitnessruine; no cc; no moveobjects). :D
    Post edited by Daravi on
  • Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    edited May 2020
    Another little update:

Dieu-Donnée graduated university with a degree in psychology and joined the detective career. Shortly after she met a cute guy and it was love at first sight. They later moved in together and she's currently expecting.

When 3rica was experimenting, she had made a best friend for life. They later started dating and hit it off. A few days ago he proposed to 3rica and she said yes!

They planned their wedding on the beach in Sulani (I was inspired by another user on this forum).
    98412893_289633348705242_7459753208353652736_n.png?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=I1yaJX0fZQYAX_ghVXi&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=da20ab2436ba4259943fe9730d3ed459&oe=5EE4071F

98007720_271527220556693_8796968744564817920_n.png?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=KNhWnJ6qPm8AX-rs3by&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=55cd5fe4c3dcb4382595faca4763e773&oe=5EE6C726

98114775_946117325825260_2999235358547247104_n.png?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=sFNYIm6OoC0AX-q2jzt&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=cb9e80f4938220f1105cb9c5b0278d2b&oe=5EE478EA

P.S. Idk why but 3rica has the animations of a mermaid when splashing another sim, bathing and she also does that frontflip thingy mermaids do when entering the water despite not being a mermaid herself. ._.
    98001925_239225620507225_1351884241096409088_n.png?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=J6J9eTADlLAAX9CqbCt&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=7687a9f7509112f73822df63c469d977&oe=5EE508ED

• Options
    ShaghayeghyzShaghayeghyz Posts: 23 Member
    Well I keep the screenshots in my laptop so I can't post pictures but malcolm landgraab has recently bought a nice restaurant in newcrest...
    And eva capricciosa and don lothario's baby just turned toddler (that baby was result of a risky woohoo in one of partihaus parties)
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    61_Smuggsworth.png
    My prep-school dorm has been a bottleneck in my TS4 simming.
    I was excited about playing it, but I did not feel like figuring out where everything goes in the interior.
    05_16_20_12_55_33_PM.png

I had to figure out the skill rooms, study hall, dinning hall, and administration offices.
    05_10_20_11_34_24_PM.png

And the sleeping areas.
    It just felt like work instead of fun, so I put TS4 aside for five months.
    05_10_20_11_34_20_PM.png

I took a look at it again this week and everything just fell together.
    05_16_20_12_19_24_PM.png

I still have the showers and administrator bedrooms to do, but I can do that after I move those two in.
    05_16_20_12_19_37_PM.png

The students will come later after my Headmaster and Head teacher(?) have settled into their careers a bit.
    05_14_20_1_45_20_AM.png

I look forward to getting my teens in here.
    I hope EA creates that high-school pack. I am sure I will find some use for the game play.
    That pack may even make Smuggsworth obsolete.
    05_10_20_11_51_44_PM.png

As for these two, they still have to work through Uni.
    Janay had to drop out of Britechester because I want her to have a Distinguished degree.
    She now has to go ahead to apply to Foxbury.
    05_16_20_11_13_48_AM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Yeah, it's funny how I saw that raccoon with an umbrella during that stormy day! After the rain stop, Sean was able to have fun at the dance party.

About Mikey's club, I like the idea of him forming a club that has to do with the fitness skill! He likes working out, so I will have him form one.

@mercuryfoam I gave them the reward trait that allow them to not get wet and the one where they start to like thunderstorms. They're pretty much storm chasers!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited May 2020
    My sim Stephanie , she and her sister are at uni. Stephanie is studying to be a teacher, and her sister is a livestreamer and a B-Lister...but she is just at uni for the heck of it, she's been suspended once...Her sister Jade has just started dating a girl from her class.
    But Stephanie's boyfriend is Caleb (The Vampire), she called him over for a woohoo and well, this happened...
    ZO71Tr7.png

She's in Uni and now pregnant with her first kid...hope it's a vampire.

OH and with pregnancy her tatas got a upgrade LMAO!

cMpSPZ6.png

• Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    100Babies Update Geri Generation 3

But first...

@AlwaysAsking everything worked out well in the newest update! I'm so excited to get to see Danni soon and hear about their visit.

At least I hope that was the latest update, I didn't read all the way through the thread. Last night I did a sleep test at a sleep center and they woke me up at 5:30am :( I'm beat, but I played my 100 Babies challenge for a bit. I'm not normally awake that early. I will go back and read up on anything I missed after I post this.

Oh and your section of "bloopers" were really funny too. Especially trying to have Thorne take care of the baby while some guy from across the resort comes.

My husband calls dogs like Fidget "Dog Food" for the "real" dogs LOL. But I still like to have them as pretend dogs occasionally. I always had a love for pugs, but from my understanding they have a ton of health problems and my husband considers them "Dog Food"

Yep, Joe's outfits cowboy hat, boots, boxer briefs. I think I'll keep it to make me laugh.

Yeah, so I guess it's the nice the butler kept her entertained and distracted so she wouldn't notice.

EEGNaI5.png?1

Here is toddler Penelope.

26PzAEZ.png?1

And another one bites the dust!

Derek has aged up.

MORE
    KN9boeB.png?1

He's moved out.

QSST5Bw.png?1

Then Dexter's turn to age up into a teen.

6x55jIf.png?1

Teen Dexter.

ZgfC6rn.png?1

Geri gives birth to TWIN GIRLS!

Liv and Peyton. (iZombie)

Jg4vG2K.png?1

Then Dexter becomes a YA.

G9iASWR.png?1

YA Dexter moves out and makes room for another pregnancy.

2BouU0q.png?1

@AlwaysAsking Here's your guy Moses Watkins and here's Geri trying to tell him she's pregnant with his child.

Other Parents List:
    Derek: Anastasia Goth
    Dexter: Neal Huntington III
    Major: Federico Flex
    David: Federico Flex
    Ravi: Grady Goth
    Penelope: Harvey Goth
    Liv: Timothy Landgraab
    Peyton: Timothy Landgraab
    Some of these kids were not pictured in this current post but are still in the household. Derek and Dexter have moved out.

Naming Theme:
    CRIME SHOWS
    Derek: Criminal Minds
    Dexter: Dexter
    Major: iZombie
    David: Criminal Minds
    Ravi: iZombie
    Penelope: Criminal Minds
    Liv: iZombie
    Peyton: iZombie

5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    @DeafSimmer I love your storytelling style! I don't have that much experience with all the features of RoM yet, so I've not experienced overcharge or anything like that yet.

@AlwaysAsking I do like Torendi Tower. I played with it once before, ages ago, with a family that ended up having five kids. I am planning for Caroline and Peter to have more kids soon!

Toddlers just love making a mess, don't they?
    sZr3CGl.jpg

Bubble baths are so much fun! I love the Very Playful face :D
    lMDNpAn.jpg

Best friends! Kinda weird that the "best friends" option showed up... guys, you're already married with two kids.
    0yNhzP6.jpg

Just for fun, they decided to have a duel.
    tsYTx0f.jpg

Oh no, poor Caroline! They're both Neophytes but Peter's skill is slightly higher. Looks kinda painful.
    8LpNyEG.jpg

An opportunity to gain Fame showed up while Peter was at work. He's now a Notable Newcomer. Sadly, the fame came at the cost of his job... yup, fired. He's an Ambitious Sim so this was particularly painful.
    9QD6ITB.jpg

With the Very Sad moodlet Peter acquired, came his first Fame Quirk, Emotion Bomb. Oh dear.
    xpaV3y4.jpg

Caroline having fun playing with Erytheia!
    8brXP7m.jpg

Xanthe on her own having fun in the ballpit.
    EgRbji0.jpg

Peter and Salim finally became friends! Peter got himself another job, in the Entertainer track this time.
    o7dRtEI.jpg

Umm, Xanthe, sweetie, you don't *eat* the book... Erytheia has level 4 Imagination skill and can actually 'read' the toddler books as opposed to just 'look' at them.
    GsLLfEf.jpg

Yep, another Summer Festival... I looked at the calendar and saw that one day was forecast to be a heatwave, so naturally I scheduled the summer festival for that day. The activities are Barbecue, Party Spirit and Water Fun. Caroline grilled some fruit, which sounds delicious.
    avGaAF4.jpg

Caroline loved her new home. The views over San Myshuno from her balcony pool were beautiful.
    EEDLAqH.jpg
  • Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member

I changed my mind after all... I was gonna pick Demi to be my gen 9 heir but decided to go with Will after I found him a nice girlfriend :''D I mean, I really like Demi's boyfriend as well but I always kinda liked Will more than Demi : d
    I don't usually pick the partners for my heir's siblings but I found everyone such nice looking partners that I decided to just roll with it.

Rachel is gonna start dating Corin Goth. He's part of the 6th generation of the Goth family. Corin's great-grandmother is the granddaughter of the Pancakes and his great-grandfather was the son of Alexander Goth and Christie Sigworth.
    Corin's already having a baby with some other lady but I don't care.

Demi is dating Tom Timmons. He's part of the 7th generation of the Villareal family. Basically, his great-grandmother's grandparents were Luna Villareal and Dustin Broke.

And last but not least Will is dating Hadley Wagner. Her mother is a randomly generated townie and her father's parents were randomly generated townies. So, there's no interesting background there :'D

aa7zE8v.jpg

And random images from my game (:
    9Admej7.jpg

Winterfest
    uQ3dQTB.jpg
    mQ8RlCV.jpg

I can tell everyone really likes Will when he got a gnome statue and starter flower seed pack for winterfest presents :''D
    Ernesto got a microscope and the Plumbob lamp. Demi got an easel and a fridge (Can someone get me a fridge as a christmas present as well?). Rachel got an easel and candles. Milena got a turquoise and a piano skill book.

(And the random fence behind all the presents is so I could lock all the dogs away from the garbage bin cos they keep knocking it over and rolling in the trash and as someone who has played with around 68 dogs in this save, I can't be bothered to train them anymore)

xRpMODn.jpg
  • Options
    F1r3F1yF1r3F1y Posts: 6 New Member
    Today in my Sims4 game my sim, Mia Vicariously, is working through her last semester of her distinguished physics degree, along with completing the university aspiration. However, a sad even just occurred--her cat Neni died of old age, and she woke up to the Grim Reaper taking his spirit. She will be going into her last semester very, very sad. Later, when she graduates I hope to set up her home with an exquisite scientific lab basement, whilst also being a successful freelance programmer.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top