Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @KiniHokulani oh wow, Salim is super pretty! Travis is also pretty cute. Don looks like she absolutely still knows what she wants!

@Zimz4 honestly, I have no idea what happened with the actual skills XD I guess the higher the skill, the smaller the chance of messing up? But it's still a chance nonetheless. And heh, the prize is actually for the winner of the challenge, which in this case was Don, and he got the... well, see below XD

@DeafSimmer oh boy, Eilonwy arrived just at the wrong time! Poor kiddo, hope someone comes for her!

@mercuryfoam Thank you! And well, not quite four, Caleb and Lilith live in San Myshuno XD It'll be two large humans, one teeny human, and a dog!

@sarabeth2984 thank you, and looking forward to seeing the Sigworths! :D

Man, a ghost kid who died of laughter... that's kind of depressing XD;; Hipster Vlad!! Valeria honey it's not like it can do anything to you XD;; Oh my, good luck, Griffin XD Bandido confirmed for baby, whosa good puppy? <3 Oh jeez never say "What could go wrong?", that's asking for trouble! Ahh, and there we go XD Oh, Hilary is a cutie! Good luck to her!

@DoodlyDoofus I love Octavia just hanging out and chatting with the monster. Gossip buddies! God I love Luna just going, "Okay, I can have a kid later, gaming first." Welcome to the world (eventually), Raina! That certainly has been a month!

@AlwaysAsking heh, well, that contest has already been well and truly... I'm trying to think of a euphanism here that won't get me banned XD See below, basically! And it's actually a reno off the Gallery! I've added a link to the page, too. And hee, I actually love orange. Also, Lilith and Caleb have yellow and red already so it was either going to be blue or orange, and blue didn't seem to fit. So, orange it is!
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    It's almost time for the second elimination! But first, let's get through day 7 of week 2!
    It's 4 AM on Saturday morning. Cass, Morgyn, Johnny, and Don sleep off the dance battle.
    o0kjL6L.png

Diego has found everyone's favourite appliance.
    91gqGN0.png

And Caleb tries to get his cranky sister to chill. Man, how did she end up losing a dance-off?! (No actually she was just tense because she wanted to be creative.)
    Ad0JjwV.png

Show-off ;)
    ZFbsUBh.png

Don's prize, the Bucket of Flirtiness, has arrived. Enjoy, everyone~!
    2S5oUaP.png

I swear I need to confiscate that coffee machine.
    1EhVo0d.png

The champ is up!
    OTZ7JqX.png

Oh boy time to stage an intervention the sun is about to rise and I'd rather not have a barbequed vampire.
    vd1VT29.png

The Bucket(tm) has taken effect on its first victi-- subject!
    L2bZtUH.png

The household is up and about.
    TVs3qrJ.png

Diego attempts some cooking. Morgyn looks on in terror.
    N9jRVgi.png

A masterpiece!!
    FbAS5Iw.png

Considering her dance fail, Cass is unbothered.
    0o0Ym18.png

It's a miracle Caleb realised the kitchen sink can be used to wash dishes!!
    Adhj6LN.png

Oh my, The Bucket(tm) is hitting Lilith hard.
    FdJhSrO.png

"...sis. Chill." "Don't tell me what to do."
    oBe7ohG.png

L I L I T H . . .
    YmuGtxH.png

Morgyn honey clean your work surface before cooking.
    tXyYKHH.png

Interestingly, they actually ditch it in favour of more apple salad. Cass picks it up instead!
    p6J3HS9.png

Success! A bowl of pumpkin soup! It's now 12:30 PM, which is a decent enough time for lunch, despite Cass still being in her PJs.
    rKyfXOz.png

Tables are for wimps.
    nvtbYXW.png

...well hey you know what lunch can just wait.
    ZcqVO5F.png

So that happened ;D
    BUxxaq3.png

"...sooooooo what now?"
    j6Jr7Ak.png

Propositioning, apparently!
    2iAvTb5.png

From a very excitable vampire!
    2JSKg0T.png

Side note, this is the first actual in-game woohoo that's happened for this Big Brother run, the earlier stuff was from a mod.
    E4oexLK.png

Just as a point of interest.
    mb2FJAP.png

I'm not taking these screencaps for my own satisfaction, really.
    F5RsvhA.png

Just wanted to point out that interesting fact.
    2O3kegT.png

"Huh."
    X4AjZeM.png

"So that's happening."
    dzI3Dp0.png

"About time, really."
    UuUfVpd.png

"Hey Cass I won the bet."
    MOqKgy1.png

Is the house insured against closet fireworks?
    jfLSnYj.png

"They straight-out dented the doors!"
    5VaSUww.png

Sorry Johnny you definitely had an audience.
    onKI9mC.png

All good, everyone had a good time.
    XZVgiPq.png

A very good time indeed!
    og9tJGf.png

All that time in the closet and Johnny still isn't dressed!
    dklvpM7.png

Caleb is just like "sooooo guess what I did". Lilith is all "omg bro TMI" and Don is just going "YEAH GET IT BOI"
    z1zFIGP.png

"...tell us everything :D"
    F07fU2m.png

"I was there. They literally dented the closet doors."
    ACxCllG.png

*GOSSIPING INTENSIFIES*
    RLQKa8Q.png

I am getting a strong "what are your intentions towards my brother?" vibe here ngl
    23sfyEZ.png

Anyway, much as I'd like the flirting to continue, Johnny has the highest cooking skill and it's time for a farewell dinner.
    42Gk9Wp.png

I just wanna point out that Johnny's current whims are 'send a happy text (from being happy)', 'flirt with Caleb', and 'make out with Caleb'.
    w59onqO.png

Bit of wardrobe management via MCCC, and it's time for dinner!
    oaLc61Y.png

Oh my god none of you have table manners.
    jSeBXPr.png

Well, I like them, so here are their formal outfits! Lilith...
    SdFdoVA.png

Caleb, Johnny, and Morgyn...
    lmxv21d.png

Diego and Cass...
    1ghlcst.png

...and Don.
    I0MPTvt.png

And with everyone dressed and ready, it's time to assemble for the elimination!
    rkj2HQW.png

With zero votes to go... Lilith. With one vote to go... Caleb. With three votes to go... Diego.
    vh7TpjY.png

And with six votes to go...
    mHwIyaz.png

It's time to go, Cassandra.
    1y0xADT.png

"Oh thank watcher."
    z02kOTw.png

And then... off go the lights.
    17mGZMt.png
  • Options
    Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    edited May 2020
    By the time Stuart left the nightclub harvestfest had ended. He did get to do two of the four traditions so he ended up with the Good Holiday happy +2 moodlet which pretty much got canceled out by the embarrassed +2 Discovered! moodled. I did switch households to see how Chad and Martin took to discovering Stuarts alienness, but they were really chill about it as they both had the confident +2 Xenophilia moodlet. This was a big relief to Stuart and I suggested he'd at least call martin the next day. After a good night's sleep, surprisingly without a Sore Back moodlet, Stu went trough his morning routine and had another bowl of cereal. "Good morning sunshine! What a beautiful day it is today. Do you know what we can now finally do, Stuart? Just look outside at the mailbox, the mail has arrived. Well, actually you got new mail yesterday, but with the harvestfest and Martin inviting you to that club we had no time to check it out. Aren't you excited? It should contain news on your university application and scholarship grant. A bit excited, but also a little bit nervous? Well, don't just sit there, go fetch the mail. There's a good boy! :)"
    0im8P6e.jpg
    "Okay, so what was in there? A letter from the university and two scholarship letters? I thought you could only have one? And there's now an option available for a third scholarship? A Food and Drink scholarship? Probably the result of you reaching cooking skill 3. Yeah go for it. It's basically free simoleons. So, what does the reply on the application say. You have been accepted? That's great news, congratulation Stuart! I knew you could do it. Uhm, why the theatrics? You didn't get accepted for a distinguished degree? Well, I knew you couldn't do that. What's wrong with a regular degree, you have to start somewhere? You're feeling all Undistinguished now, complete with a sad +1 moodlet. Just be happy you got accepted to begin with. You're a sim, you should be good at being happy. You don't even have the Gloomy trait. Now open up those scholarship letters and see if you got rich. You got one scholarship valued at § 250, and the other one at § 500. You think that's a Sizeable Scholarship? Okay, at least you're feeling all confident +2 now. I don't know if that going to cover the costs of your tuition, housing and living though, but you still got a lot of gnome money left and I hope you get the simoleons you invested in your house back when you move out."
    r6gJ6fV.jpg
    "Now, let's get you enrolled and then maybe you could call Martin about last night... Oh okay, speak of the devil. He's calling you now. At least that means he still want's to speak to you. Yeah, of course, answer him. Oh nice, he wants to come over to apologize for napping while you two were out last night. He didn't say anything about you lighting up like a holiday tree, did he? He's on his way now? Okay then, we'll just have to wait and see what he has to say." Just like Martin's invitation to that club yesterday, this call from him was completely autonomous. It seems the game really wants Stu and him to hook up with each other.
    Uxy8cHO.png
    "That was quick! You didn't even make it to your mailbox to enroll and he was already here. Was he just standing around the corner of your house when he made the call?" Martin doesn't seem to be negatively affected by finding out Stuart is an alien, and he and Stu immediately hit it off again. Martin apologized, explaining he had no idea what came over him, one moment they were at the bar, the next people started to move around and he suddenly had an urge to lie down somewhere and have a nap. So silly only a sim could do it.
    YtSy3GK.jpg
    Stuart and Martin sat down and continued their conversation. Soon enough the topic changed to the obvious elephant in the room, or more accurately, the alien in the garden... very tiny garden. Martin told Stuart that he loved discovering he's actually an alien, that though he'd never seen one he had read about them and knew of their existence, and that he would like to be friends regardless. "I suppose that's a good thing Stu, you need to build a social life anyway, and that works best without there being secrets like this between friends." Yes, this is not a conversation between two sims, I mean, hello, Watcher here, so no privacy for them ;). Martin picked up on what I said and told Stu that it was okay to show his true self and that he doesn't need to hide behind his human disguise while with him. Naturally Stuart wasn't very enthusiastic about that idea and didn't want to drop his disguise. After all, if this didn't work out and Martin would still freak out, then where would he run to if he was already home?
    wy10uuw.jpg
    It took some convincing from both Martin and me, with Martin also explaining that one of his household members is a merfolk so he's totally comfortable hanging out with non-humans. And maybe Stuart was still riding the high of his confident moodlet, but we eventually managed to convince him to relax and and drop his disguise. Stuart admitted that it actually felt nice to not be disguised all the time and he and Martin started talking again about all kinds of other things, building up a happy +1 Deep Connection with each other.
    bqyhQOQ.jpg
    Eventually it became lunchtime and Stuart made some BLT sandwiches with a glass of milk for Martin and a glass of orange juice for himself. For some reason Martin took his plate inside when called to meal while everything was set out on the picnic table outside the house, so I moved all the food back inside onto the small table so he and Stu could continue their socializing there. Why sit outside in the open air on a nice sunny afternoon when you can also sit inside a small and boring claustrophobic enclosure. Sigh, silly sims.
    uwmQX3S.jpg
    Between yesterday's meet up at the club and their conversations now, Stuart has learned that Martin is a Freelance Artist (certainly not a job I assigned to him. He must have gotten that autonomously while I played Stu's household. I'll be more than happy to get Martin fired from that line of work). Also, he has the Dance Machine, Romantic, and Bro traits. While I have seen Stuart flirty once by now, it wasn't while he was with Martin, or with any other sim. And for some reason, Martin happens to not be a mermaid. Duh, he's a guy, but why would Stuart even ask that? Anyway, by now they have officially become friends as their relationship status has been updated as such and Stuart has the New Friend happy +1 moodlet. Apparently making a new friend, his first no less, isn't worth more happy points. Eventually Martin had to go, which means we can finally get to Stuart's enrollment into university.
    Qoly7n9.jpg
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@ryttu3k - I bet others would too, lol.
    We shall see how Autumn reacts to the family business.

@Tixyen - I forgot how annoying the jealous trait is until I started this challenge, even though my Gen mint founder's spouse is just talking to his friend, who's also married. XD

@AlwaysAsking - I hope not. I actually have to check the family tree if he does have a kid with someone else. And "with someone else", I mean Hunter.

Guess Gina was expecting her son to be with some good Christian girl (nothing against them).

I'm even surprise about that myself, and I'm the one whose writing the story, lol!

[Autumn and Ian]
    "Are you alright?" Ian asked.
    "I'm fine..." Autumn said softly. "It's just...this place...I've been here before...only in my dream."
    "Really? Do you remember what happened?"
    "All I remember is meeting this lady," she replied. "She has white hair and purple eyes. She reminds me of someone...someone I want to forget...but she gave off this calming aura. Like I feel safe with her."
    cS3ioOb.png

Ian nodded. "Sounds like an interesting dream," he commented. "Have you been seeing her in your dreams?"
    "That's the only dream I had of her," she said. "The first time I ever had one actually. Ever since I was a kid, I've been getting nightmares constantly. To the point, I don't want to sleep in my own bed."
    "I know this may sound personal, and if you don't want to talk about it, it's fine," Ian said, walking up to Autumn's side. "But what happened in these nightmares you've been having?"
    Autumn wasn't sure if she can explain what she went through to him, even though he's her best friend. This made her tear up, causing Ian to get worried.
    "I'm so sorry, Autumn. Maybe I shouldn't brought it up," Ian said.
    "It's alright, you don't have to apologize," Autumn said. "It's best to explain about it, but don't tell anyone. Promise."
    "I promise."
    ZBFftHL.png
    kVtTDtQ.png
    gmiT8A0.png

Autumn explained to Ian what happened when she was little at the Red Blood Moon incident. As Ian was listening, he was shocked at what he was told. Seeing your loved ones can be very traumatic, even toward a child.
    Ian then held Autumn close after she was done telling about her nightmares.
    "It's going to be alright," he said. "Everyone's alright, and you have nothing to worry about, now that she's gone."
    Autumn only nodded as she snuggled in Ian's arms.

If only Ian could tell her, but all he could do is comfort his friend.
    Wv9u3hj.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I'm doing great thanks for asking! I hope you're doing well too! Hopefully I'll get some time and will be able to post a few updates soon
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,145 Member
    Emily is writing in her diary.

hRitVRe.png

Dear diary,

my name is Emily Collette and I hope we will good friends.

7sdPyA7.png
    I grew up in Sulani. We had the sea with warm water and a beach where I could collect seashells. Now we lived in Glimmerbrook and I hate it here. My mom and my dad splitted up. And my dad moved here. I miss Sulani, I had my friends there and my mum. Dad told me that my mum was gone missing, how did she do that? I don't believe this, not my mummy. I don't know anyone here. The other kids ignore me. I also miss auntie Dora and uncle Ranga. Since my mum and dad were divorced, she didn't visit me anymore. What did I do wrong? The principal told me that I shouldn't be so mean to the other kids, but I'm not mean, I swear.

Daddy has found a new girlfriend and married her. Can you believe it, she is a real superstar! I've seen her in the tv!

IOTCNfH.png

She is soooo nice. I've asked her, if she could banished the evil monster under my bed and she did it!

tTwUMsZ.png

I've met my halfbrother Desh. I don't think so that we will be friends, he said to me: Meani. Just because I made a joke about his red hair, not fair. :(

iY2lgSA.png

This is my younger brother Cedric. I think he likes me.

qnwGk39.png

Today my daddy came to me.

0yoqV0I.png

He said to me, that he visited auntie Dora. She has called him recently and wanted to speak with him.

bX2RN4s.png

Daddy told me, that he had an argument with her and uncle Ranga.

Hmat3zV.png

Y4iwcfu.png

But they are friends again, after they have spoken to each other.
    ogUCCDO.png
    4OZcJC3.png
    HChmUVJ.png

Hopefully we can visit Sulani soon again. These creepy glowing eyes in the bushes are scaring me.

Schools tomorrow.
    Good night.

Your Emily.
  • Options
    Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    @jonilla1 (page 691) Lol, I see your screenshot and read the guy's name is Picasso, but all I could think was Vincent van Gogh :).
    @Tixyen (page 691) A sim can get dehydrated? I've never seen that moodled. What is the cause? I assume not drinking enough, but I have had sims not drink for days without any problems. I always thought drinks and food were interchangeable for their hunger needs. Or is this caused by a mod?
    @KiniHokulani (page 691) Mmm... I don't know how to feel about this idea. On the surface it looks like a fun twist, but it seems you like to victimize men. I mean, in your previous game, they were reduced to ambulatory 'donation' dispensers (which is kinda part of what the the challenge requires), but now you've turned them into baby factories to be hunted down by your ex-women to see how many buns you can place in their ovens. I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, go have fun and share with us how that game play works out, but for me, as a guy, the concept isn't that appealing, I think. Or maybe I'm wrong and it turns out to be hilarious. You do have a great sense of humor.
    @sarabeth2984 (page 691) Hipster vampire vlad, lol :). That's weird indeed to have a ghost kid be afraid of an imaginary monster under the bed... unless if it's an imaginary ghost monster maybe? Vampire mom ftw :). Yeah bikes seem to have a habit of making sims disappear. I had something like that happen to me today too. For a random townie, Hilary seems to be a great gal.
    @DoodlyDoofus (page 691) Lol, baby is coming! Video game is more important! Also lol at Julia's expression after hearing they had another baby and Octavia aging up... and expanding. The girl gained a lot of mass.
    @AlwaysAsking (page 691) 'It's all your fault I'm so behind on comments now!' Worth it! Best shower-woohoo-testing screen shots I've seen so far :).
    @ryttu3k (page 692) You are worried about the coffee machine? I'd kick that infernal popcorn maker to the moon! That... bucket(tm) really spiced up the house :). Caleb <3 Johnny! Those cc-patterned jackets Johnny wears look so good. Cass going: "Oh thank watcher." Well, you're welcome, I was one of them voting you out :D.
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @sarabeth2984 I agree with you. I’m definitely downloading your FutureSims lab when you have it ready. At least my sims can work in a fancy lab with tons of money to spare. Your EA ID is your forum name right? :smile: Lisette’s mermaid mom swimming is such a good photo! Nice shot!

@KiniHokulani oh no! Did I hit the nail on the head? Don’t worry your secret is safe with me! :D (and every other person reading our convos haha!) My profile pic is due for a change. She’s Athena’s grandmother (lol 2 gens ago). I’m trying to make my simself since it seems like everyone has one, but its so hard! I’m no good at moulding sims! The only thing we got going is we have the same skin color LOL. Thats it.

Ahaha yes, Darin will have something constructive to do. :tongue: Though for my next story I’m going to opt for something more forum friendly :tongue: LOL that’s so Don. Gender is not a limitation, Don is a friend *cough* fwb *cough* of the world!!

@AlwaysAsking I’m done with the poses! So I’m back :smiley: though not quite because I’m getting urges to try my hand at making meshes. No…! I just want to play sims! :tired

Oh! Are you not interested in vampire gameplay? I was never really on the twilight bandwagon so I’m happy to mod out the clouds :D

@DeafSimmer I feel bad for Eilonwy. You mentioned she had nightmares in your previous updates. Does that mean she’s clairvoyant? Maybe she should consult someone and share her visions so they can help her mitigate danger.

@ryttu3k Ah.. but babies are so much work. That must count for 2 people. :tongue: Why are you withholding the elimination results and keeping us in suspense?? XD

@Zimz4 I don’t know why but your “feeling all Undistinguished now” got to me lolol! Seriously you’re mocking the guy as much as you’re helping him :D omg… I thought Stuart was naked in those pants… Welp!!! :D<3

@DarkAngel1994 Ian is very sweet to Autumn. :smile:

@Daravi What are the creepy glowing eyes in the bushes? Or will that be revealed in the next chapter?

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @sarabeth2984, page 691.
    Thank you!

So, what's the first screenshot this time? Roddy!
    04-17-20_10-29-02%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Dinner gone wrong
    Chloe Furystrykar decided to take Kelly Brook out for a meal. She booked a table:
    04-17-20_10-32-45%25C2%25A0AM.png
    When the pair were seated, one of the waitresses came over and took their order:
    04-17-20_10-35-46%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-17-20_10-35-56%25C2%25A0AM.png
    A few moments later, the same waitress came over and checked if Chloe and Kelly were ok:
    04-17-20_10-36-07%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Later still...'Huh...what's going on? Our food should have been ready by now...' Chloe thought:
    04-17-20_10-37-09%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then she groaned as a paparazzi started to take photos of her:
    04-17-20_10-39-22%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Should have worn my invisible disguise...' Chloe thought, annoyed with herself. The waitress, along with a waiter, came over. 'Sorry about the wait, Chloe. Seems our new chef is having problems with the work station' The waitress said, apologising:
    04-17-20_10-40-42%25C2%25A0AM.png
    The waitress along with the waiter went over to other tables. 'I'm really sorry about this, Kelly' Chloe said:
    04-17-20_10-42-17%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Don't worry about it, Chloe' Kelly said, smiling:
    04-17-20_10-42-20%25C2%25A0AM.png
    At last, their food arrived:
    04-17-20_10-48-58%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Oooh, looks delish!' Kelly said, brimming with excitement:
    04-17-20_10-49-02%25C2%25A0AM.png
    The pair tucked in:
    04-17-20_10-49-05%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-17-20_10-49-27%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Chloe and Kelly finished:
    04-17-20_10-50-35%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Chloe paid for the meal and took Kelly back to Rio Verde.
    Hugs, gardening and more
    Chloe got back to Dianthus Hall. Benjamin noticed something was amiss with his big sister. 'Chloe? What's on your mind?' he asked. Chloe gave Benjamin a big loving hug:
    04-17-20_10-53-38%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'My meal out with Kelly went pear shaped' Chloe replied:
    04-17-20_10-54-25%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Oh dear...did you manage to salvage it?' Benjamin enquired:
    04-17-20_10-56-50%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'I did. Kelly was quite understanding' Chloe replied. 'Well, that's good then!' Benjamin said, beaming. Just then, the grandfather clock struck 6:00am Sim time. 'Right, time to get gardening!' Benjamin thought. He cast the Floralorial spell, instantly taking care of one of Shine's plants:
    04-17-20_10-59-28%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then he set to work in his greenhouse:
    04-17-20_10-59-55%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-17-20_11-00-27%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-17-20_11-00-49%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine also tended to her plants:
    04-17-20_11-03-10%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And Benjamin bonded with his bees:
    04-17-20_11-05-30%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Playing at lounges
    Roddy went over to The Solar Flare lounge in Oasis Springs, and he played his keyboard:
    04-17-20_11-27-44%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    04-17-20_11-29-20%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-17-20_11-31-27%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-17-20_11-33-27%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Later, Roddy played the piano at Orchid A Go Go:
    04-17-20_11-41-31%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And the keyboard:
    04-17-20_11-43-10%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And the Organ:
    04-17-20_11-44-36%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Then he went home. Shine got the mail:
    04-17-20_11-46-26%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Movie time with Kelly!
    Roddy went over to Kelly's house, where the pair watched several movies:
    04-17-20_12-02-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-17-20_12-02-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-17-20_12-03-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-17-20_12-06-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-17-20_12-06-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-17-20_12-08-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-17-20_12-10-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-17-20_12-10-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-17-20_12-11-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-17-20_12-12-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Shine came over and she gave Roddy a big cuddle:
    04-17-20_12-38-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-17-20_12-39-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And so did Kelly:
    04-17-20_12-40-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-17-20_12-40-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The trio had a chat:
    04-17-20_12-48-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine and Roddy said goodbye to Kelly and went back home:
    04-17-20_12-55-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Bloopers/Bonus Pictures
    Err, mind moving your head, Alika Kahananui?
    04-17-20_10-36-28%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And of course the hair of a paparazzi sim gets in the way:
    04-17-20_10-39-49%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    NO YOU DON'T, BOB THE BUTLER!
    04-17-20_11-42-08%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-17-20_11-42-40%25C2%25A0AM.png
    That face! :D
    04-17-20_12-47-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Deleted

• Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello everyone!

Just a comment post!

@RedDestiny92
    Haha I can understand that! I don’t have switch myself but I do have a new gaming laptop coming so yaaaay better settings, more packs ahoy!

I know right? I am trying to find a way to help the poor guy, but I don’t think Vanessa is the one, for how logical she is, she does not how to approach such tragic things, maybe someone else who I close, I am thinking! That is also what I noticed she has a pretty okay life despite all this around her 😊

Heheh, Gender-bent Premade are rather awesome to watch and many of them don’t look bad at all! I really enjoyed your name bending too and my Fav has to be Cas and Wolfie~

But lol maybe that is because of your other story but oh my Cas and Donna! I kinda like it.

Thanks for the tip I’ll try it!

@mercuryfoam
    Right that was in a way back update, I think it is still on the thread but I’ve no idea how to link to direct post. But sadly yes, when Hazel was still a toddler and Dec had just became a young adult, his girlfriend Aubree died in childbirth unfortunately, it is an addon mod that comes with LittleMsSam Miscarriage and Abortion mod. I only use the miscarriage portion but that has an addon that also has the mom die during the miscarriage, and poor Aubree and unborn Liam both passed away.

Declan has not recovered since and Vanessa moved in not long after since Dec was struggling not only to take care of himself but also Hazel.

I also used MCCC to give him more of a depressed moodlet since two days seemed to short to grieve.

I also have the explore mod by Kawaii Stacie which allows your sim if you allow to go places on their own (It is a rabbit hole) and Dec chooses to go often to the bar or mens only club so yeah, he comes home juiced thanks to Slice of Life.

He also keeps taking these pills (Also Slice of Life) That make him dazed and doing all of those weird things you saw.

I hope I answered your questions and thank you for giving me a tip for mine! I’ll try that as well!

Here is a link to the miscarriage mod: https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175409258158/miscarriage-chance-abortion-more-miscarriage

And the explore mod and slice of life mod: https://www.kawaiistaciemods.com/downloads

@sarabeth2984

I really like watching Griffin! He is such a good sim really and I’m excited about Hilary what a cutie in looks and her cute personality!

@O-meezy Good to see you again! Wishing you well too!

@Silverofdreams30 Lol same though! I am not a huge gardener! I also like watching them do yogo very peaceful but I can’t do yoga to save my life :lol:

@Daravi That was a sweet update 😊

@Zimz4 Yes it is a mod called Slice of Life by Kawaii Stacie and the moodlet can come in two ways, not drinking water for a number of days and also being too “juiced”

@ryttu3k Nooooooooo not Casss! Oh well, she is happy enough about it, but I’ll miss her! At least the Valtore’s are safe! And CalebXJohnny for life! That is precious and destiny that they had the first true Woohoo!~ <3

@DarkAngel1994 Honestly the hot-head thing was easier to manage to me than jealous! Yellow Gen has pretty tame traits compared to both though lol.
    Aww that scene with Autumn and Ian both broke and warmed my heart poor Autumn!

@KiniHokulani
    I hate that alerts are still messed up!

I’ll post my old one for you again 😊 You’re worth it!

Oooooh I really like reading about your Throne and Don, very nice read and the Romance pictures were so sweet~

I know and with each update MCCC just gets better, I might have to start taking notes lol!

I really want too but this old laptop would explode I am not helping with adding custom cakes and pies and pot roast too it now lol but I have one ordered and coming very soon! This one will beahle to handle all packs and lots and lots of CC!

I know that part is soo realistic! I love it though, like nope your mom could not do it so here, here is a wad of debt! xD

See, I never hired caters before and I was not impressed with my first impression Welp back to adding in a chef to my household or something or precooking yikes sims 4 with your caters! I guess, bartenders are the same?

That is meee too, the weddings end me, even on the forums I am gushing all over the weddings lol, it is just sooo beautiful!

But onto non teary-eyed things cake! Yes! I downloaded along with a lot of the other recipes! Now…. to find a way into the game so I can eat it all :thinking face:

Sounds like a plan to me! You deserve a long break not many can say they did it! And you’ve done it so quickly!

Omgosh I loved that household from the sims 2! I recently found a sims 2 saves file but made in sims 4 and I’m in love with it so this is just great and what pretty kids too~

Ah and here is the next update! Yay!

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAS YOU DID IT! WOOT!
    *bashes open bottles of juice and sprays them everywhere and brings out the cake*
    CONGRATES!

I swear you got some Good-looking sims out of this challenge like yes please! Apple is deff one of them~

You are a good person looking at for that poor man, no one deserves that!

Ooooo those are some great genetics~ But they mesh up unlike some random stuff the sims 4 seems to throw out!

Wooooow I love the states 31 marriages broken up big yikes lol but no surprise!

And whoa all the strategies! I’m writing these down in general! These are super helpful!

Also to add, loving your reverse challenge but not 100babies of it, it is neat and entertaining to see the gender-bent premade!
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    VgrVlSR.jpg
    I have been playing my Sulani conservationist, Donna Goodsprings. She is living with her roommate and boyfriend, Paka'a Uha, who is a premade, but homeless, merman with a feminine frame. Sulani is such a beautiful world. Donna is a loner, creative, and good. Her dream is to find her soulmate.

AiH0aDt.jpg
    Paka'a Uha in the bathtub. He is very colorful and a goofball, a music lover, and a child of the ocean. He wants to be a friend of the world.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    One word: ouch!

05-06-20-7-30-34-PM.png
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Deleted

• Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    Bri and Dakota tried their hand at yoga. Brianna's a natural. Dakota's still finding her balance. :smile:

Pjd0hsh.png

After so many rejections, Bri actually met someone at the gym who likes her back. His name's Davis. They went on a date at a romantic beach site (the same place Karlie and Todd got married).

sJtGx8f.png

It turns out Davis is one of Bri's roomies. Love has been literally right across the hall all along for her.

Wff1W9S.png

Dakota's enjoying some avocado toast. Yum, my kind of breakfast.

AMepu4M.png
  • Options
    singularuniversesingularuniverse Posts: 29 Member
    Aha! I have ascended to member status, and can finally upload photos :) Buuuut I haven't set that up yet, so hope you guys enjoy reading!

Gunned it with the gameplay today since I was just in the Mood for it, and finally had a couple of gifts come in from kids aging up - I've had parenthood for about a month, but guess I've missed this aspect in my other saves. In any case, glad I spotted it today because there were a looooooooot of birthdays :) We're up to 6 kids now, 3 sets of twins. Aubrey and Boston are teenagers (they grow up so quickly!), Charlotte and Dalton are children, and we have two new additions - Elijah and Freya, who are now toddlers. Time to go man-hunting once more... kind of hoping the next pregnancy I have isn't boy-girl twins, although it is nice to have an even ratio.

I'm interested to hear what other people have done in this challenge when their kids age out. I've watched a couple of Let's Plays where the children are moved into their own home and sometimes the player uses them, but I don't know if I'll always be bothered to move them into a lot with their own family or even just with their siblings. I've seen one or two youtubers just remove them from the family, but I tried that in a different save and ended up entirely deleting the sim accidentally :# Let me know what you guys do! I'm kind of keen on doing up a lot as like a group home for them all.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited May 2020
    Ok seriously, I have to be briefer today, lol, I have so much to do!

@Tixyen

Oh! Definitly turn off aging for a while! you don't want to rush their childhoods! Not when they've both been through so much.

I'm glad Vanessa found something peaceful to do. It's sad that she has to do all of the work though.

She should be careful not to step over the line into enabling Dec to continue you to abuse drugs, but knowing these mods I'm sure something awful would happen if she told him she wasn't going to do everything for him anymore.

He is a mess though, You're right about that. I'm glad Hazel has her cousins around too. They seem like they will be supportive no matter what happens

@Catzilla

Lol! I was confused at first, but Sims flea market! ok!

And imgur is unbelievably easy to use.It's wonderful. you could make a different email account to sign up for it if you don't want to give out your regular one.

If you need help someone here will certainly help you. I used to use photobucket too. not anymore, lol.

@Goth583

O M G! J, what the heck? That's horrible! I know what I'd be doing if I was Julissa!

That darn non committal trait will take it's toll every time!

The boys both sound wonderful. Maybe he was at least a decent father?

@KiniHokulani

Oh dang .... what an awesome sim to use for this! Oh man, I can't wait to see the toddlers!

Sooo, my opinions

Eliza is better as a man
    Salim is pretty, but better as a man
    Thorne? Omg, I don't even know what to say! lol! Technically he's pretty from the front, but that profile! That's gonna be a killer! :smiley:
    Duane I think is better as a woman. So adorable!
    Wolfgang? umm, he is pretty, but the eyebrows kill it. So I say no, better as a man
    Kayla? I don't know who she is or what she looks like, but hopefully better than this!! lmao
    Diego, better as a man, but only a smidge :wink:
    Travis, I can't say for sure, but maybe better as a woman
    Katrina, better as a man
    J? No, J can't pull this off! lmao
    Summer? Well, with that hairdo, definitely better as a woman
    Gunther, better as a woman
    Don? He's pretty, but still, better as a man. And yes, quite easy it would seem!

Oh lord..... here's my men again!

Geez, where to start?

Poor Paul, lol, Who is that in the blue sweater? Sergio? Because that's Bjorn and Clara, right?

Ummm, when you said that was a quick and dirty refurnishing I was like, hmmmm, I guess you are very particular about your builds, because I think it's great! And you got the Moschino pack!! Cool! Now you need to choose a photographer!

It's so amazing seeing my Don's paintings of Thorne in the house, and without the stupid filter on them!!! I think about how much Don loves Thorne, and made those masterpiece paintings of him, its just awesome to see them there! And Laney's pictures too!

They are so darling on the beach! Do they seriously get flirty just from going outside? Lol, Actually Don gets flirty from a stiff breeze! lmao But Thorne actually looks sweet there! It's hard to get that soft of a look from him! lol

That's quite a kiss! And yes, Don looks like he has everything he ever wanted in his arms there...

The gym scene is awesome! "Don't judge!" Right? I know! How does he show up in the game with well defined muscles, and 0 fitness skill? lol But wow, Mr Paparazzi Darling really ignored all those fans! What a guy! And ummm, I'm not sure if all Salim wants is an autograph. That's quite a look there!

And then poor Dash! Lol! He was just a game generated bartender, I made no changes on anything, yet he had a level 8 mixology skill level, and the spicy food reward trait. I can't remember what it's called. Anyway, when he was unfazed by the food at the spice festival, he really was unfazed. It was really funny. So yeah, as a foodie and level 8 mixologist I can see him being like that, but it must've been really really bad, because he doesn't do it when he and Diego go out. Diego does! The snob! lol!

So he and Don are friends now.... ummm, you do remember how he glomed on to Don in my story right? lmao! He'll be coming over every day now, I can almost guarantee it!

But of course, the last shot is wonderful. Something tells me that they might like this workout more than the one at the gym!

@sarabeth2984

Ha, yeah, you're lucky no one died from the well. Keep me posted if you lab greenhouse works! It's so annoying that they don't
    I'm glad you liked Ian and Lawrence, yeah, they'd be lost without each other.

Wow, this future cube thing is interesting! I better find out if something was announced today! lol

Wow, poor Natalie, I never got that bib one to pop up. I'd have chosen to help also. Those reaction annoy me when they punish you for doing what's right, ugg

Glad you fixed Jo's leg thing! yikes
    Well what better person to tackle the monster under the bed than a bloodsucking witch lol?

Great line! lol

Poor Griffin! Crying! lol, Master vampire! I'm glad Bandido was found!

But he's having quite a time! No one can keep his little ones in line! lol!

The clubs sound great! and delivered him a gift from heaven! Literally! Hilary seems super sweet! Finally, great traits, and a good backstory!

He better treat her right, if he wants her to be part of his gang of hooligans!

@wylmite1986

Wow! Your new sim sounds wonderful. And you've been planning her for a while? Trendsetters are so cool! I like that job too.

What's her name?

@Silverofdreams30

Ha! Ok cool, we can fangirl together!
    And yes, the spellcaster thing was really crazy lucky!

@RedDestiny92

Oh my! It's Don and Bella causing trouble again! Only so backwards this time! lol!

And too many people with crushes on someone they can't have. How do you come up with this stuff? lol

I do feel sorry for Daniella though. All alone in the city. Try for someone else sweetie!

@ryttu3k

Ahhh ok! a gallery build. You made it very special

And yeah, I don't know what my issue with orange is, because, get this, my actual favorite color is coral! lmao

Like I said, I love the shade you used in the baby's room :)

And I see that the bucket has had it's first victims! I'll bet you were quite pleased with that!!

The commentary outside the closet is superb! I lmao!
    "About time, really."
    1CjLirw.png
    I choked!

"I won the bet" "what are your intentions towards my brother?" "I was there. They literally dented the closet doors." are all awesome too!

And ok, Is Don flirting back with Lilith, or is the big lug oblivious!?

And oh my .... ominous.. "off go the lights"

@Zimz4

Lol, awww thank you! I take a lot of pictures of those guys :wink: And this is from last November. There are many many many more now!! This is just them, not their save ... just them :D

NNCbeKL.png

Stuart is a trip! Did he really overreact like that because he didn't get accepted for a distinguished degree? Holy moley! Tone it down there son! lol

And then confident after getting the scholarships? Do I want to know what traits he has? Is Drama Queen an option?

It's great Martin called! That should be a confidence booster for him for sure. They sure had an animated discussion.

This is great :smiley:
    After all, if this didn't work out and Martin would still freak out, then where would he run to if he was already home?
    And may I please know what did cause it? :D
    While I have seen Stuart flirty once by now, it wasn't while he was with Martin, or with any other sim.
    I want to know why it's an option at all!? lmao It's not there for alien or spellcaster. Idk about Vampire, because I don't have it, but I laughed the first time I saw it there.
    And for some reason, Martin happens to not be a mermaid. Duh, he's a guy, but why would Stuart even ask that?
    It's great that the disguise is dropped and all is well between the new friends

And I hope he finally gets his enrollment done!

@DarkAngel1994
    I'm even surprise about that myself, and I'm the one whose writing the story, lol!
    Right? That's so funny!

And did you find out about Ian's lineage yet?

Oh my gosh! That's sweet and good that Autumn confided in Ian. He's so understanding and supportive

But what is this!!!????
    If only Ian could tell her, but all he could do is comfort his friend.

@O-meezy I'm doing fairly well. I hope you get time to update too! It's been a while!

@Daravi

Oh my gosh!! What is with the cliffhangers today? This is crazy! Creepy glowing eyes in the bushes!! Tell someone little girl! Oh my heavens!!

It's wonderful to hear that Tomax has had his talk with Dora and Ranga, and they are friends again

And I'm glad she likes Charlotte, though I don't trust her at all! lol!

But goodness, if so many people are calling her mean..... is she actually mean? I hope not

@mercuryfoam

Ahhhh, you're back! lol, I guess you were gone at the same time I was! lmao!

I'm not anxious to play Vampires, no. They sound like wayyyyyy to much work, lol! But a big part of the reason is that I don't know how much room I have in my computer, so the things that don't really scream "buy me buy me!" are generally put off. lol

@Nindigo

Donna is so pretty! Do you like playing the conservationist career? I haven't tried it yet.

Paka'a sounds super fun! I had no idea he was a goofball. I've never seen him acting goofy. I'm trying to remember where I see him, it's never in Sulani! lol

I'll have to talk to him next time I spot him!

@jonilla1

Oh my word! Yes! Ouch! Someone else needs the Dr! lol

@CheesySimsLover

Oh my gosh! Right across the hall? Isn't that funny? He looks very nice. And yes, I think Bri is getting this yoga thing better than Dakota!
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    So, I started playing my spellcaster family this week and all was going well. The household started with Alexander Goth and Ivy Andreas.
    QiYos5P.png

They're a super romantic, kinda kooky couple, who remind me a little of Gomez and Morticia Addams. They used to live in Newcrest with their talking scarecrow and a cowplant, and then they invited three ghosts from the cemetery down the street to move in, and then the house got crowded, so they moved to Glimmerbrook.

They have one daughter, Isabella, seen here heading off to school in the rain.
    XvmWGC6.png
    I took next to no pictures of their new house so far. This is the closest.
    v9RoZUk.png

There is an extensive garden. Ivy is a botanist, and has the Potion aspiration. They became spellcasters last time I played them, right after I got RoM. This is going fairly well for Ivy, but Alexander had his relationship with L culled so she wouldn't teach him anymore until he made friends again. And he has also been busy getting promoted as an astronaut. He's going to be an Interstellar Smuggler. He has the mischief aspiration and the Erratic trait and is generally a lot of fun.

After moving in, they got some new pets! And future familiars.
    Ivy has already bound the fox, Tuesday. Alexander will get there with the raccoon, Gomez.
    L4AgVcJ.png

And Isabella's little friend is called Spike.
    a04UHGn.png

Spike doesn't seem to mind Gomez's company.
    C0juLCh.png

There are pet beds in the house. Not that they use them.
    XlZ9wsR.png

Gomez does not like Ivy's nephew Adam. Also that's the best shot I have of the potions room.
    vJYp7iM.png

And the best shot of Isabella's bedroom is also pet related.
    cTjoKt5.png

On the subject of animals, did you know there are snakes in the Magic realm?
    Tv1kqk5.png

The household was a lot of work for a few days, between establishing Ivy's new garden, learning potions, training and befriending pets, and regular career and school tasks. That was going to be their whole week.

Then the info about Eco Lifestyle came out, and it really does seem like the perfect new story for a freshly divorced Billie Jang. But that was going to be my Jungle Adventure focused household. I'm ok with having Noelle found the JA household instead, but it does mean a long wait before I have an archaeologist, since she's a toddler. So I decided my other sims have to go visiting the jungle in the near future. And thus the Goth-Andreas family went off on vacation before I burnt out on the constant work with them. I expect to spend this session mostly in what I've turned into a resort area, so they can get their local culture skill up and learn the dance, then come back when Isabella is a teen and they have high enough skill to purchase whatever they might need to go on a real adventure. So that will be my next update!

@AlwaysAsking I haven't been explaining the name thing very well. There are no premades whose names start with I. There are two Japanese names that start with I that my game seems to really love and there are several townies with each of those names, but I have no attachment to them. Which is why I'm leaning towards giving the child of Patchy an original last name instead. Every other family except Andreas and Bateman will marry a premade with a last name matching the family letter eventually. I decided on that rule after Bruce married Walker Bateman and I'm keeping Athena's original last name in family A, and now family I will be the third exception. Ichabod Ibis is making me happy at the moment.
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited May 2020
    Good stories everyone! Let me respond to the mentions I got.

@AlwaysAsking When Gunnar moved into Alex's penthouse, I saw that he had completed 7 out of 12 credits and had 4 classes in progress. After that semester, I'm sure he was so tired from all that studying. Now coming into his final term at uni, he only had one class remaining. I hope he does well.

As for Alex, in other save, I had him working and owning the restaurant at the same time. I saw that he may not make enough money with the restaurant business alone, which is why I had him get a job. In this save, since he has a degree, he should put it to good use and work as a chef full time. At the same time, he will manage his restaurant on a part time basis.

I found it weird that Sean opened his umbrella inside, but at least it gave me a great laugh :joy:

@sarabeth2984 It's a been while since I had my Sims played Don't Wake the Llama, so I had the boys play it. Glad they had fun :smile:

Gunnar was so thrilled that he won the lottery and the fact that he won the lottery surprised me because like I said before and to others, it's the first time a Sim from one of my households to have won.

@Silverofdreams30 Glad you like Sean. He was created by PonderSims on the gallery. He has a lot of great looking Sims on the gallery, so I decided to put a few of his Sims, including Sean into this save.

@mercuryfoam Alex's cooking skill is maxed out so I put him in charge of the meals, including dessert. Probably Mikey was thinking of ice cream when he was hungry. I'll say that whenever any of the boys get hungry, they'll either head to the fridge to get food or make ice cream with the ice cream maker. :lol:

@Zimz4 There are times that I tell myself, "What else can my Sims do for fun besides, visiting their friends, going to dance parties, and going out to eat with friends." I look through all the items in the build/buy mode and think, "Oh, I haven't had my Sims done that for a while" or "This is relatively new to me, so I'll let them try it." Glad my pictures were able to remind you to do some of those activities more often. :smile:

Post edited by Simslover163 on
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,187 Member
    Well since Octavia is a teen now, you know what this means?
    vcvTQPw.png
    She could learn, Magiiiiiiic!
    jE0cJGZ.png
    Welcome to magic world, kid.
    Y9mDCqr.png
    We'll just buy you a familiar and a wand and you'll be all set.
    8ZAwNm0.png
    Luna: "Now that we got you all set up, let me show you the ropes."
    Xcbx6aV.png
    Octavia: "I picked this wand because it looks weird!"
    IHBYZli.png
    Meanwhile, Julia is more preoccupied with video games.
    ewWUKIR.png
    Sophie: "It's okay, I'm fine with being neglected."
    UNS5Ywi.png
    Upon realizing that Sophie is being neglected, Julia has been forced by Child Protective Services to pay attention to her. So hey, might as well dance or something.
    usmv9y4.png
    4LtIbjQ.png
    Oh and of course, Luna bought Octavia a Familiar.
    BFGpRnZ.png
    Familiar: "FOR A THOUSAND YEARS I HAVE SLUMBERED, WHO DARES DISTURB-"
    qO4fP3i.png
    Octavia: "Sweet, I got a familiar. I'm going to name him Billy."
    Billy: "I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COLLAPSE OF NUMEROUS CIVILIZATIONS! IN WHAT WORLD DO YOU THINK I SHOULD BE NAMED 'BILLY'?"
    AEqnlN7.png
    So of course, Luna summoned Scraps to meet his new Familiar friend.
    bTVwi63.png
    Scraps: "Great, they enslaved you too, Goliath?"
    Billy: "Unfortunately yes, are these people cool?"
    Scraps: "They're more crazy than anything."
    mvRIWp1.png
    Luna: "Well now that you have had one magic lesson. We must duel!"
    nzOLXUE.png
    Octavia: "This sounds like a particularly bad idea!"
    sQdSlQZ.png
    And here we see an experienced Witch taking on a complete novice.
    oGU0J7N.png
    Scraps: "Just try not to hurt her too badly, Master."
    Luna: "Shut it, Scraps!"
    PRpBdZo.png
    Billy: "Best bet would be to play dead."
    Octavia: "You can't tell me what to do, Billy!"
    yrUV03g.png
    Aaaaand that's pain.
    QTwk6Zj.png
    Luna: "Alright kiddo, you tend to those wounds. I'm off to work."
    BrtXpYS.png
    Julia: "Holy Cow, we DO have another baby!"
    RCTX1qQ.png
    Julia: "'Kay, back to work."
    vPaYpw2.png
    Looks like Octavia wants to learn the guitar!
    MAZ69L6.png
    She better get practicing.
    8Mx6tT2.png
    Julia: "Now just to add some spray paint and....Voila, my creation is done!"
    Y6z0I1S.png
    Julia: "I feel so cool now!"
    h1KJAas.png
    Octavia: "Should Geno really be working out now?"
    Geno: "They'll never be able to outrun me now."
    i72qRxz.png
    A picture I took before I had to cut to black as Luna screamed in pain.
    Mqobgv4.png
    Looks like the baby is crying!
    xTJ1bU9.png
    Sophie: "Too bad I have no idea what to do with you!"
    deARDly.png
    So Luna made Tacos and here we learn that Octavia here is a vegetarian.
    8XoLlAT.png
    Meanwhile, Iron Julia flies into action with her brand spanking new power armor and helmet!
    KuM2ZQh.png
    Julia: "Alright Geno, looks like it's just you and me now."
    Vds8Fkk.png
    Julia: "CRAP!"
    EBsvmBM.png
    dbQZ46b.png
    Octavia: "Uhh, Mom. Are you okay?"
    WTk6G10.png
    Luna: "I'm sure she's fine. Come on Julia, stop playing dead."
    VKvHv36.png
    Luna: "Okay I think she might actually be dead."
    SVwbExe.png
    Grim: "Yep, I can confirm that she is dead. What a shock, another one of her inventions was a complete failure."
    bLnmuBu.png
    Geno: "Wait, the Creator is dead?"
    ECJ66LG.png
    Geno: "This makes me a sad robot."
    dl9oHVU.png
    Grim: "Oh come on, stop acting like you had empathy."
    2JbNT3x.png
    Grim: "Anyways, sorry for your loss."
    SDubSCX.png
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    So my new build the Magnolia Diner which I mentioned here before:
    VC7wWRKl.png

got a Maxis fave!

so now the celebs are showing up ;)
    D6kKDdll.png
    a well as Flynn and my simself.
    TRBGGt6l.png

I am totally shocked as it wasn't part of a build challenge or anything - just a random thing I made for my game that I put on the gallery. (If you got to look at it, you only really need city living, dine out, get together and get to work (there are other packs listed but each only uses 1 decorative object like a sauce bottle or a flower pot).

@sarabeth2984 Thanks for asking about Jess and Diego - I will bring them back - I just haven't felt able to enter their world lately, things seem to be settling here in RL and maybe I will feel it soon. The 100 babies thing is routine and lacks any emotional depth and just the perfect release I need from work.

100 Babies
    @KiniHokulani I think a thread with hints and tips would be great - I have some of my own and I would love to hear other peoples! Plus I hope you appreciate Mitchell's boys, I think they are lovely.

The uneaten hot dogs are multiplying - not sure who is dropping them!
    fXe0Sa8l.png?1
    Oh no - is it you BOb? Well no - it seems Bob prefers hamburgers...
    EtQxWVQl.png
    Izzy's girls aged up - Izzy's facial shape and features are not exactly flattering on the feminine form. But I gave them extra bright cute hair to compensate. In the end, I really love them.
    YECkc3tl.png
    0BANQuwl.png

Joaquin's little boy refused to wear clothes so often that in the end I just stopped putting the clothes back on. Luckily I don't own seasons or we could have one cold child!
    Bu3hkcbl.png?1

Dating Thorne - she looks embarrassed to be there..... he definitely has his own style. (2 more dates and that serial romantic aspiration will be hers).
    Qd5IS6Jl.png?1

Not so embarrassed though that it stopped her from doing this! Thorne looks ready to explode with self satisfaction.
    8J81BWul.png
    Then Mitchell Kilani's boys aged up so there were household slots free...
    hJh4gSCl.png

So we were able to collect Thorne's DNA for child number 50 (and child 51) - on her stream - which was not her finest moment - though the number of followers it gained say otherwise...
    jsxN4mXl.png

Child number 49 Raj's little girl Dawn is quite cute (still no sign of a giant head).
    1JCRbpIl.png

Daddy for child 52 is all ready to go
    buJzw6sl.png

Don Lothario again....
    Don still hangs around the house even though he has no friendship with Venetian anymore - he came in crying one day
    weFD311l.png

And got in one of the children's beds (this is slightly creepy as a grown man should not be crawling into a 12 year olds bed to cry) - even if she was at school.
    Vxi9ErRl.png

He found a poor innocent toddler minding their own business and enjoying draw with LLama and decided to share all his woes and then asked the toddler what to do. (there was a giant yellow question mark over his head). The toddler was shocked.
    ncH7Anel.png

But soon gave Don some advice that seemed to be right on Don's level and cheered Don right up.
    59Wq6Oxl.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top