Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MODEL OF THE YEAR 2020 - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Comments

• Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Congratulations all. Thank you judges for your time and the comments . <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    Spudders_86Spudders_86 Posts: 270 Member
    Congratulations everyone, that was an amazing round.
    Thank you judges for my scores and comments, they have been well received and noted 😊
    Rqtv8vw.gif
  • Options
    sdtfmsdtfm Posts: 333 Member
    Ooh, I got a better score than I expected yay! Congratulations to everyone on this round as well. Also thanks to our judges for their comments :)
  • Options
    sdangelo78sdangelo78 Posts: 75 Member
    Great Job all. Checking in for round 4.
  • Options
    RahataniRahatani Posts: 185 Member
    edited April 2020
    As everyone checks in for Round 4, I just want to take a second and say that this is such an honest-to-goodness fun time to spend with all of you talented people. I thoroughly enjoy each and every one of your submissions and I look forward to seeing what else you come up with for each round. Every time Jojo sends me the round info I get excited for you all to see it too. With each round, you are all improving and reacting so beautifully and I love to see it. Round 4 is for sure off with a BANG so far and I'm so happy with what I'm seeing so far!

EDIT: This is my first judgeship, so I appreciate you all being so lovely as I leave scores and comments. I hope that they are useful and productive for you and help you to improve for the following rounds!

Congratulations to the placers for this round, and to each of the previous winners, a massive well-done! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pack take the win in future rounds, too 😁
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Thanks for the great feedback judges. I went with the pink, Jojo because the jungle look I've done before and because as you said, the model still had to look like she was there as a model. Happy with the comments thank you both.

• Options
    sdangelo78sdangelo78 Posts: 75 Member
    edited April 2020
    Kiara Westfall Round 4

49827836336_da7dea098d_o.jpg

• Options
    @sdangelo78 Very nice!! Kiara looks beautiful here!
  • Options
    JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member
    Congrats to all placers, last rounds entries were fantastic. Thank you to the judges for your helpful feedback :)<3

Also, checking in for round 4 :)
    nenKuBE.gif
  • Options
    Where does everyone get their poses from?
    Rqtv8vw.gif
  • Options
    JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member
    Melody Hale - Round 4

MSBOzoF.png
    nenKuBE.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    @JennaCatz Melody looks great! Well done!

@Spudders_86 - I typically look for poses over on Tumblr and on Pinterest. My favorite locations are: TS4 Poses and Lana CC Finds! Hopefully you can find what you're looking for easily enough through their extensive masterlists. Happy hunting!

EDIT: I've not just used 'modeling' poses before, I also look for group poses. Poses used for K-Pop idol groups typically have great individual poses, for example, if you look through them hard enough. Don't be afraid to look for couple and group poses, too! You'd be surprised what you can find!
  • Options
    Melusine377Melusine377 Posts: 1,008 Member
    @Spudders_86 I get my poses from TSR, Katverse or our lovely @xJojox
    kMRXphO.gif
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
  • Options
    Sarah loving those warm sunset tones.
  • Options
    Round 4
    puUCEWo.png
    Rqtv8vw.gif
  • Options
    Rey26Rey26 Posts: 8 New Member
    > @JennaCatz said:
    > Melody Hale - Round 4
    >
    > (Image)

Love this shot <3
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited April 2020
    Welcome, @Rey26, I see you are a new member. Keep posting, it won't take you long to become a full member. :)

• Options
    @Rey26 this contest only has a few more rounds before its finished. In the mean time you can get your post up around the threads by getting to 30 so you can change your avatar, post links on the threads etc. Once your there, private message me I will give you a heads up on how to do it :)
  • Options
    I'm so impressed with everyone this season. You quickness in tasks has been crazy good. I will place the new round up early for the weekend so people can get on it to fill time. I know a lot of us are bored and are at home
  • Options
    xJojox wrote: »
    I'm so impressed with everyone this season. You quickness in tasks has been crazy good. I will place the new round up early for the weekend so people can get on it to fill time. I know a lot of us are bored and are at home

Couldn’t agree more! Loving this group!
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    The next round has been posted. It is in the spoiler where the rounds are usually found.
    I know most of you have already submitted the pirate round, so feel free to complete this round as quick as you like :)

Round 6 is the last round before the top 3 is posted to continue on for the finale.

If you are looking for the next thing to do, i have another contest that i have posted ... I would love to start in 2 weeks or so when this one is done. It's a beauty, role play contest. Could be interactively fun :)

• Options
    Round 6 seen. Hope your feeling better @xJojox

What is the other contest you are running?
    Rqtv8vw.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Not better, just managing a lot better than last time. I was in mild but chronic pain before this happened so i'm not stranger to pain. My ankle is missing a tendon, so when i put weight on it normally i get nerve pain in my ankle ball and leg. This sciatica i have now is mainly in my back. I have a pinched nerve. I just gotta do my physio and acupuncture and i should be right in about 6 weeks getting better by the day. I am getting better everyday anyway. Since last Saturday i've gone from not walking at all (couldn't sit either only lay) and now i can stand, sit, walk around, go on small walks to the shops etc. With pain yes, but my gentle stretching and pain killers help. HA.

THE OTHER CONTEST, i got really excited about it. I wrote all 8 rounds up last night and WANTED to join it myself haha. It could be a ton of fun. You dont necessarily need know what the bachelor is, or like the show. Because this wont be like the drama crazy show that's on tv. Its similar in it's week by week elimination and rose ceremony and dates etc. But that's all :)
    It will also give the contestants a change to interact and possible role play (optional). I mean after all the contestants are all wanting the same man.

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Hi Jojo would it be ok if I skip this round? I can't seem to find the time to do it. I know it will affect my score but I'm fine with that :)