Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Town of Salem Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• Options
    LucidLennyLucidLenny Posts: 180 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Could City be the godfather? I was wondering because she claimed "bodyguard" and that is one of the things she would appear as if investigated by Investigator. So it would make sense for her to claim that if questioned.

She is the one that was jailed, right?

yes, she was the jailed one. and we will know soon.

wait, so when you jail someone you don't then know their role? I somehow thought you would. So my being jailed wouldn't prove a thing to you, so it wouldn't have mattered.

Jailors ususally ask for roles/wills. After N1 usually, they start killing people who don't claim. As townies would always claim to jailor, and evils would forget to make a claim or avoid it.

And if a repeat claim occurs the Jailior has to lynch one and exe the other.

Lenny | Sims 3 | Uni Student | Timezone: EDT (UTC -4) |My blood type is A- | 50% Anxiety 25% Angst 25% Awesome | I bleed for cute sims <3
  • Options
    Ugh... haven't studied at all today.... Hmmmm...
    Lenny | Sims 3 | Uni Student | Timezone: EDT (UTC -4) |My blood type is A- | 50% Anxiety 25% Angst 25% Awesome | I bleed for cute sims <3
  • Options
    I guess I won't sleep tonight
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Yo, if Nerd is the lookout, I am gonna flip. 😂 Cuz that would mean Wagashi is lying. I hope not tho. Cuz then Lenny is gonna kill me in this case. And we both gon' die. Just saying.

I won't let you die. I'll go before you. :)

Thank you, that's so sweet. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Could City be the godfather? I was wondering because she claimed "bodyguard" and that is one of the things she would appear as if investigated by Investigator. So it would make sense for her to claim that if questioned.

wait, so when you jail someone you don't then know their role? I somehow thought you would. So my being jailed wouldn't prove a thing to you, so it wouldn't have mattered.

Yes, that's why we wanted you to claim here. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Rainesims wrote: »
    just want to mention in case im killed tonight :') that it was nice playing with so many new people who i havent played with before ^_^

Me too! This has been super fun; in case anything happens and I can't say it later, I'm happy I was invited 😊
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Y'all post too much :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

unless i kill them i won't know if their being truthful or not

Oh. So there was nothing to be gained from the start. Oh well at least I tried. But I could still possibly be of use if a) I make it through the night and b) there are enough town to lynch me so I could use my haunt on one of the mafia.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Y'all post too much :joy:

its been like this all day
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    Yo, if Nerd is the lookout, I am gonna flip. 😂 Cuz that would mean Wagashi is lying. I hope not tho. Cuz then Lenny is gonna kill me in this case. And we both gon' die. Just saying.

i thought you were the LO :') im so confused now

Yeah, but Nerd also said they're LO.

So if that is actually the case, I can suggest the investigative roles to check on me cuz I have nothing to hide. I just don't want Lenny to waste a bullet on me cuz it's not gonna end well for both is us, and town. XD

I believe you’re 100% the lookout. If nerd also flips LO.. then I think it’s on wagashi to explain , not you

Mouse will have to do some talking too.

The fact that Nerd being LO causes so much of what we know to fall apart assures me that they weren't the lookout.
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Still can’t sleep so I went on here. Bella, you’re such a sweet person. I’m mad at the randomizer for making you the serial killer. XD

Also, when does the lynch trial period start?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Still can’t sleep so I went on here. Bella, you’re such a sweet person. I’m mad at the randomizer for making you the serial killer. XD

trails aren't being used
  • Options

trails aren't being used

*trials
  • Options
    I don’t think Nerd is the LO. If they were, they would’ve fought harder to not get lynched.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    When the day ends.

10 minutes I think.
  • Options

trails aren't being used

Oh 🐸🐸🐸🐸. I was hoping there was gonna be a trial, but oh well.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Thanks <3

About five more minutes.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

trails aren't being used

Oh 🌺🌺🌺🌺. I was hoping there was gonna be a trial, but oh well.

OMG, I hate this stupid censoring system 😒
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

trails aren't being used

Oh 🌺🌺🌺🌺. I was hoping there was gonna be a trial, but oh well.

This chat is the trial :')
  • Options
    I don’t think Nerd is the LO. If they were, they would’ve fought harder to not get lynched.

Yeah, probably. She didn't even come to backup anything like what she discovered or something.

But I'mma just be preparing for the worst. 🤞
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Since Bella is SK, I think my theory of Nerd, City and Zinnia being mafia is highly likely.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I think you're right.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member

i thought you were the LO :') im so confused now

Yeah, but Nerd also said they're LO.

So if that is actually the case, I can suggest the investigative roles to check on me cuz I have nothing to hide. I just don't want Lenny to waste a bullet on me cuz it's not gonna end well for both is us, and town. XD

i did think about investigating you last night actually xD because you're so sly and you always trick me but i dont usually suspect nush and i needed to know what nush was it was bugging me xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I told y'all I lied about being Lookout. I hope you like my will :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Since Bella is SK, I think my theory of Nerd, City and Zinnia being mafia is highly likely.

Wow. Only D2 and we’ve already guessed who the mafia most likely is. That’s amazing.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!