Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Town of Salem Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    I just read it, thanks Nascar.

I can't remember all these roles, Rosehorse, kudos to you for keeping up with this!

Nush, why don't you confess to everyone else in the town today? You could be working with mafia buddies saying, "jail me and I'll make a confession!" so that Nascar jails you and mafia knows which mafia killer to send out for the kill tonight (not you since you are in jail -- and therefore their kill has a higher chance to go through).

I'm nervous about a full open confession, but if Nascar can take me to jail, and if town has a good plan in place, I could give you something worth having, as long as you know where to aim it and can pull it off.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    We all know who is not town. Nascar, if Nush is a killer and you take Nush to prison is Nush able to kill you? I still don't get that. Also, since we know Nush is not town, would that save Nush from our town-side killer?

SK can kill anyone if their target isn’t protected by a TP role, or if the target has basic defense. And to answer your question, the SK automatically attacks the jailor if they get jailed. I doubt Nush is the SK though. City or Nerd probably is. But regardless of that, a TP should be on Nascar tonight, just in case Nush actually is the SK.

I am not the SK, and I can help. I know for a fact that one person is lying (the one letting on that they are my role) and I want to tell Nascar in private. That is not a ploy to then turn around and kill Nascar (isn't the sk the only one who can do that from jail anyway?) now that I believe Nascar, and DeKay won't be back in game til very close to the end of day.

it's gonna make its way into the open anyways. might as well say here.
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    We all know who is not town. Nascar, if Nush is a killer and you take Nush to prison is Nush able to kill you? I still don't get that. Also, since we know Nush is not town, would that save Nush from our town-side killer?

SK can kill anyone if their target isn’t protected by a TP role, or if the target has basic defense. And to answer your question, the SK automatically attacks the jailor if they get jailed. I doubt Nush is the SK though. City or Nerd probably is. But regardless of that, a TP should be on Nascar tonight, just in case Nush actually is the SK.

I am not the SK, and I can help. I know for a fact that one person is lying (the one letting on that they are my role) and I want to tell Nascar in private. That is not a ploy to then turn around and kill Nascar (isn't the sk the only one who can do that from jail anyway?) now that I believe Nascar, and DeKay won't be back in game til very close to the end of day.

it's gonna make its way into the open anyways. might as well say here.

exactly
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    #9 rule under Jailor is confusing me, then.

Or which question are you answering "unless they're healed, pretty much, yeah" The first question or the second question?
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    #9 rule under Jailor is confusing me, then.

Or which question are you answering "unless they're healed, pretty much, yeah" The first question or the second question?

if im not wrong a doctor can heal the attack of a serial killer if they also target the jailor (i was answering the one about whether its a death sentence or not). but i could be totally wrong bc nascar jailed city last night and got attacked and healed, but we don't actually know if city is sk.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I do not think Nush is SK but Coffee better heal him tonight just in case
  • Options
    I have no buddies. Maybe I should make a full confession in broad daylight but that might make it harder for town. Nascar, feel free to advise.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Sk attacks jailor if they were jailed AND not executed.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I do not think Nush is SK but Coffee better heal him tonight just in case

yeah coffee needs to heal nascar bc the jailor is really at risk
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    I have no buddies. Maybe I should make a full confession in broad daylight but that might make it harder for town. Nascar, feel free to advise.

if you don't and i jail you as i'm planning, whatever you tell me will make its way back to them
  • Options
    I just read it, thanks Nascar.

I can't remember all these roles, Rosehorse, kudos to you for keeping up with this!

Nush, why don't you confess to everyone else in the town today? You could be working with mafia buddies saying, "jail me and I'll make a confession!" so that Nascar jails you and mafia knows which mafia killer to send out for the kill tonight (not you since you are in jail -- and therefore their kill has a higher chance to go through).

Can you explain the bolded part? How does that work? How would my being in jail let mafia know which mafia killer to send out for a nk? I mean how would me being in jail mean their kill has a higher chance to go through?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

I thought the SK killed the jailor if the jailor did not execute the SK first? I might have read the description incorrectly though. It's an automatic death sentence if the jailor jails the SK?

unless they're healed, pretty much, yeah

I haven't decided who I'm going to heal tonight yet; so, Nascar, be careful in case I don't pick you again.
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Hi guys, sorry I haven't popped in yet. My professor emailed me on Monday and said "hey, by the way...could you write this research paper...?" so I've been trying to write a full paper from scratch since it's due on Friday :sweat_smile:

Anyways, I digress--I have a class hangout in 20 minutes but I'm going to read up on what I've missed until then.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

If you have no buddies, then according to my list that makes you the Jester. Which makes sense. But I know for a fact you are perfectly fine lying in this game so you could still be part of the mafia. Of course, we still don’t know what you will say to NASCAR, but right now you are really giving me the jester feel
  • Options
    Hi guys, sorry I haven't popped in yet. My professor emailed me on Monday and said "hey, by the way...could you write this research paper...?" so I've been trying to write a full paper from scratch since it's due on Friday :sweat_smile:

Anyways, I digress--I have a class hangout in 20 minutes but I'm going to read up on what I've missed until then.

Who did you target last night?
  • Options

I thought the SK killed the jailor if the jailor did not execute the SK first? I might have read the description incorrectly though. It's an automatic death sentence if the jailor jails the SK?

I haven't decided who I'm going to heal tonight yet; so, Nascar, be careful in case I don't pick you again.

just because we're risking a lot with jailing tonight, i recommend healing nascar unless something more urgent comes up
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

just because we're risking a lot with jailing tonight, i recommend healing nascar unless something more urgent comes up

Might need to heal myself 😪
  • Options

oof :')
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

Heheh ik 😬
  • Options
    i don't think we should talk about who we're healing in a public manner like this because that could easily influence the mafia and SK's decisions
  • Options

Heheh ik 😬

Well we must decide what’s more important. Making sure Nush isn’t a SK (which I really think he isn’t) or saving the doctor
  • Options
    i don't think we should talk about who we're healing in a public manner like this because that could easily influence the mafia and SK's decisions

true ok
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

No one.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

No one.

hmm.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

Haha. Got it. Then I'll just rephrase that. I still don't know who I'm targetting, anyway, tbh. It all depends. Just like it all depends for everyone, in every moment of the game...🤔