The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Town of Salem Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    LucidLenny wrote: »
    Sophia, I think non-votes count as Jest options as well.

@TheRoseHorse Are we voting for a trial, or are we voting for who to hang?

If Sophia unvotes, is she unpickable for the Jest?

Voting for who to hang. Most votes gets lynched.
    If Jester is lynched anyone who voted for Jest or didn't vote at all can be haunted by jest.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member

There are TRIALS in this game? I know there are (from reading) in TOS, but here?

no, in this game. there are no trials. straight lynching like normal
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    LucidLennyLucidLenny Posts: 180 Member
    Imo the only roles that I'm 100% on board with voting the other option are Doctor, LO, and Jailor to protect on Jest.

I appreciate everyone, but in my experience TPs are the ones that are going to keep the town alive, and the LO can help catch baddies. All roles are valid, but we need the jails, heals and LO to help keep people alive.

I won't discourage people to swap out bc of their roles; I'll discourage it bc we still need enough votes to hang Nerd.

I kind of don't want to die, considering I have a game plan but I also want to start making progress, jest or not.
    Lenny | Sims 3 | Uni Student | Timezone: EDT (UTC -4) |My blood type is A- | 50% Anxiety 25% Angst 25% Awesome | I bleed for cute sims <3
  • Options
    Vote Count:
    Nerd (7)- Dekay, Coffee, Raine, Mouse, Lenny, Luna, Lala
    Zinnia (1)- Wagashi
    City (1)- Nascar

Day ends in about 4 1/2 hr.
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Just thought of something while I was washing my hands. I feel like Nerd knew that the lookout claim would be suspicious, as we have talked about the rt1 slot being taken lots of times. That leads me to believe she could be the jester.

UNVOTE

You guys can keep your vote, but I’m not taking any chances in case she actually is the jester. XD

Lol. Idk I feel like it's just an act to get us scared. I'll take my chances 🤓
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Jester, if lynched, should at least take out a mafia/sk person. Why on earth would they want to take out a townie*, that's silly.

I also keep forgetting jester is a killer.

*unless Skelda is playing. Then it's quite understandable.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member

If Jester is lynched anyone who voted for Jest or didn't vote at all can be haunted by jest.

So if I switch my vote to, say, someone like City, will that mean I won’t be available as an option to be haunted as a jest?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @NASCARluver2448 Ask me out tonight. Your place. I have a confession.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

So if I switch my vote to, say, someone like City, will that mean I won’t be available as an option to be haunted as a jest?

Assuming that Nerd is the jester and is lynched, then yes, that's correct.
  • Options

if you vote anyone but nerd and nerd is jester, she can't kill you
  • Options
    @NASCARluver2448 Ask me out tonight. Your place. I have a confession.

i'll see you in prison
  • Options
    Okay then.

VOTE: City
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    We all know who is not town. Nascar, if Nush is a killer and you take Nush to prison is Nush able to kill you? I still don't get that. Also, since we know Nush is not town, would that save Nush from our town-side killer?
  • Options
    Make sure you inno then Nascar. Jailor should be the only inno for any lynches.

what does inno mean?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    We all know who is not town. Nascar, if Nush is a killer and you take Nush to prison is Nush able to kill you? I still don't get that. Also, since we know Nush is not town, would that save Nush from our town-side killer?

if he's sk and i don't kill him yes, otherwise no. as for the town killer. it would, but i can also kill him
  • Options
    Make sure you inno then Nascar. Jailor should be the only inno for any lynches.

what does inno mean?

innocent
  • Options

SK can kill anyone if their target isn’t protected by a TP role, or if the target has basic defense. And to answer your question, the SK automatically attacks the jailor if they get jailed. I doubt Nush is the SK though. City or Nerd probably is. But regardless of that, a TP should be on Nascar tonight, just in case Nush actually is the SK.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    I just read it, thanks Nascar.

I can't remember all these roles, Rosehorse, kudos to you for keeping up with this!

Nush, why don't you confess to everyone else in the town today? You could be working with mafia buddies saying, "jail me and I'll make a confession!" so that Nascar jails you and mafia knows which mafia killer to send out for the kill tonight (not you since you are in jail -- and therefore their kill has a higher chance to go through).

• Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member

I can't remember all these roles, Rosehorse, kudos to you for keeping up with this!

Nush, why don't you confess to everyone else in the town today? You could be working with mafia buddies saying, "jail me and I'll make a confession!" so that Nascar jails you and mafia knows which mafia killer to send out for the kill tonight (not you since you are in jail -- and therefore their kill has a higher chance to go through).

i'm trying to roleblock a potential mafia tonight to try to avoid their kill but its hard bc a lot of people are sus
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

It's easier when you've played TOS before. I have a good understanding of the roles because I've played a lot.
  • Options
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

i'm trying to roleblock a potential mafia tonight to try to avoid their kill but its hard bc a lot of people are sus

Only 4 if we lynch correctly today. And one of the 4 is the jester.
  • Options
    Vote Count:
    Nerd (7)- Dekay, Coffee, Raine, Mouse, Lenny, Luna, Lala
    City (2)- Nascar, Sophia
    Zinnia (1)- Wagashi

Day ends in about 4 hr.
  • Options

SK can kill anyone if their target isn’t protected by a TP role, or if the target has basic defense. And to answer your question, the SK automatically attacks the jailor if they get jailed. I doubt Nush is the SK though. City or Nerd probably is. But regardless of that, a TP should be on Nascar tonight, just in case Nush actually is the SK.

I am not the SK, and I can help. I know for a fact that one person is lying (the one letting on that they are my role) and I want to tell Nascar in private. That is not a ploy to then turn around and kill Nascar (isn't the sk the only one who can do that from jail anyway?) now that I believe Nascar, and DeKay won't be back in game til very close to the end of day.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

I thought the SK killed the jailor if the jailor did not execute the SK first? I might have read the description incorrectly though. It's an automatic death sentence if the jailor jails the SK?
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member

I thought the SK killed the jailor if the jailor did not execute the SK first? I might have read the description incorrectly though. It's an automatic death sentence if the jailor jails the SK?

unless they're healed, pretty much, yeah
    MPy9H9S.gif