Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Perfect Sim Challenge

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    AnnaSims123AnnaSims123 Posts: 90 Member
    For the First Aspiration If its a teen how do u get a voodoo doll? It wont let me

You can buy one when you have high enough mischief skill, or you could dig one up, but that is very rare.
  • Options
    I updated some of the rules, so if you are interested in playing the challenge or you are already playing it, please check the thread
  • Options
    If there is any problems with the rules, please tell me! dont be afraid to comment.
  • Options
    KetchupKetchup Posts: 7 New Member
    Does it have to be a 50x50 lot. Or is the biggest one I have open okay. I have families already on my 50x50s
  • Options
    Ketchup wrote: »
    Does it have to be a 50x50 lot. Or is the biggest one I have open okay. I have families already on my 50x50s

It honestly doesn't matter, you just the need to have 2,000 in starting funds
  • Options
    JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    I know this thread has been dead for a while, but I am currently doing this challenge on my simblr!

Please feel free to check it out, I am addicted thus far!

http://justkeeponsimming.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    I know this thread has been dead for a while, but I am currently doing this challenge on my simblr!

Please feel free to check it out, I am addicted thus far!
    Amazing!! I'll check it out!

http://justkeeponsimming.tumblr.com/

• Options
    naughtygwennynaughtygwenny Posts: 171 Member
    I'm doing this challenge now but I had the old rules I missed clubs but I'm going to add them in later. I'm about to have my first kids and I'm on the Big Happy Family Stage. I'll probably do every aspiration if possible besides the vampire ones. Can you give your spouse a youth potion?
  • Options
    BrokenWheelsBrokenWheels Posts: 579 Member
    edited October 2018
    @AnnaSims123

How are we suppose to make money in others ways on step 16?
    Post edited by BrokenWheels on
    rawr rawr origin id: mwood7683
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • Options
    LyraTrishaLyraTrisha Posts: 122 Member
    edited April 2019
    I just started this challenge, and I have a question for the first family portion. My perfect sim is a lesbian. Should I go into CAS and make a female sim that can get mine pregnant, or is it okay to marry a townie girl and adopt all four kids? Kinda have my sights set on Cassandra Goth for my Perfect Sim's significant other to be honest.
    Post edited by LyraTrisha on
  • Options
    nocturna76nocturna76 Posts: 2 New Member
    anyone else find it ironic that you start a "perfect" sim challenge by doing things that will give your sim horrible manners/empathy/conflict recolution for the rest of their lives? hehe :p but i shall give it a try anyway
  • Options
    LyraTrisha wrote: »
    I just started this challenge, and I have a question for the first family portion. My perfect sim is a lesbian. Should I go into CAS and make a female sim that can get mine pregnant, or is it okay to marry a townie girl and adopt all four kids? Kinda have my sights set on Cassandra Goth for my Perfect Sim's significant other to be honest.

you can get kids in whatever way you want! Just make sure it is completing the aspiration
  • Options
    TheWilliams95TheWilliams95 Posts: 20 Member
    am goin to started this one day next week
  • Options
    Peytongrace2020Peytongrace2020 Posts: 1 New Member
    So question, doubt I’ll get an answer but, can you do anything for money on stage one? I’m trying to get it done so quick so she can have money lol