Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Perfect Sim Challenge

Comments

• Options
    AnnaSims123AnnaSims123 Posts: 90 Member
    YJP19299 wrote: »
    I'm finished with Smarty Pants and have 470 Points, so I think there are at least a few sims who are alive after this ;)

Great Job!! Only 17 more stages to go! XD
  • Options
    thisdisaster1111thisdisaster1111 Posts: 8 New Member
    doing this!
  • Options
    thisdisaster1111thisdisaster1111 Posts: 8 New Member
    I just finished the fourth stage and I love watching my little house grow from all the crazy things the aspirations require her to do.
    Check me out on my blog: obsessedwiththesims.com/perfect-sim-stages-1-through-4/
  • Options
    Meepy!!Meepy!! Posts: 260 Member
    I'm definitely trying this out!
    One question, does your sim have to go to school?
  • Options
    Meepy!! wrote: »
    I'm definitely trying this out!
    One question, does your sim have to go to school?
    that is optional. But doing well in school can make you have a better job later in life.
  • Options
    jms62511jms62511 Posts: 167 Member
    This sounds like an interesting challenge to try. I do have a few questions though...I see that you mentioned each stage is the stage of the Sim's life. Does that mean YA, Adult, Elder? Or does it mean until the Sim dies?

Also, when a Sim dies, what next? Do you continue the challenge with a child? If so, the youngest or oldest?
    New Beginnings - Story on my Instagram page, bloominglotussims
  • Options
    jms62511jms62511 Posts: 167 Member
    Another thing...is one Sim supposed to do all of these stages? How long does it take to complete one stage?
    New Beginnings - Story on my Instagram page, bloominglotussims
  • Options
    jms62511 wrote: »
    Another thing...is one Sim supposed to do all of these stages? How long does it take to complete one stage?

for me it took about 1-2 sim weeks to finish a stage. but i also remember to use those young aging potions!! u r allowed two.
  • Options
    jms62511 wrote: »
    This sounds like an interesting challenge to try. I do have a few questions though...I see that you mentioned each stage is the stage of the Sim's life. Does that mean YA, Adult, Elder? Or does it mean until the Sim dies?

Also, when a Sim dies, what next? Do you continue the challenge with a child? If so, the youngest or oldest?

by a stage i mean a turning point in a sims life. when the fix there interest to something else. like from criminal to bodybuilder. in this challenge, it is only completed by one sim. thats the point. to be the PERFECT sim. when your sim dies, challenge is over. your score determines your fate.
  • Options
    thanks everyone for viewing this!! updates will come out for get together
  • Options
    THANKS FOR THE VIEWS <33
  • Options
    Hey everyone! thank u again for all the views!
  • Options
    simmerlovinsimmerlovin Posts: 10 New Member
    Started this last night, just made it to stage 2!
  • Options
    And now onto the 3rd stage.
  • Options
    Now stage 6!
  • Options
    Stage 10 :3
  • Options
    NerdyNinaNerdyNina Posts: 2 New Member
    I hope you don't mind, but I started doing this challenge with the same sim I was doing Wonder Child with to make things more interesting (also I thought that the "backgrounds"for both challenges worked really well together, I had only maxed the child skills Fishing and Charisma when I reached Teen
  • Options
    KawaiiPandaSimmerxKawaiiPandaSimmerx Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm definitely interested! :p Probably will take up most of my time, as I'm already procrastinating from school work.. :* :# Sounds like fun!
  • Options
    NerdyNinaNerdyNina Posts: 2 New Member
    so...while playing this challenge I ran into this weird glitch. Sometimes when I pause the game random sims will just start spinning, have any of you guys ever had this happen?
  • Options
    NerdyNina wrote: »
    so...while playing this challenge I ran into this weird glitch. Sometimes when I pause the game random sims will just start spinning, have any of you guys ever had this happen?

It's not the challenge that's causing the glitch. It's probably a technical issue but i hope you get it fixed soon! try taking out your mods folder. Wish you the best luck!
  • Options
    NerdyNina wrote: »
    I hope you don't mind, but I started doing this challenge with the same sim I was doing Wonder Child with to make things more interesting (also I thought that the "backgrounds"for both challenges worked really well together, I had only maxed the child skills Fishing and Charisma when I reached Teen
    That's a really cool idea! You could totally just skip the chrasima and fishing skills. I've never looked at the wonder child challenge rules, but you could totally do these two challenges together!

• Options
    Stage 10 :3

amazing! when did you start the challenge?
  • Options
    KawaiiPandaSimmerxKawaiiPandaSimmerx Posts: 3 New Member
    Also, can you age your baby up early? (Stage 9) :)
  • Options
    Also, can you age your baby up early? (Stage 9) :)

Sure! You can age up kids whenever you want! :)
  • Options
    CrazyCatLady_CrazyCatLady_ Posts: 1 New Member
    For the First Aspiration If its a teen how do u get a voodoo doll? It wont let me