Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    SimmingKimSimmingKim Posts: 94 Member
    @debjameswhite I forgot to say thanks! I might turn on MCCC with risky woohoo to see how big their family might get.

I'm playing on Long Lifespan for now. There is so much I want to do and I don't want to feel rushed.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I think Landon and Gunner might be identical. I changed their outfits in CAS but their hair and genetics were untouched. I also turned on mods so MCCC is now active.

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/698606514000232508/698608207303540746/04-10-20_3-00-26_PM.png[/img]

Landon is Clingy
    [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/698606514000232508/698608535298375810/04-11-20_12-31-22_PM.png[/img]

Gunner is Wild. It fits his name. The first thing he did after aging up was to take off his clothes. He is going to be trouble.
    [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/698606514000232508/698608462313160816/04-11-20_12-32-04_PM.png[/img]

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/698606514000232508/698608692584644688/04-11-20_12-45-26_PM.png[/img]

These pictures might not show up yet, but soon! :)
    Post edited by SimmingKim on
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    SimmingKim wrote: »
    I think Landon and Gunner might be identical. I changed their outfits in CAS but their hair and genetics were untouched. I also turned on mods so MCCC is now active.

04-10-20_3-00-26_PM.png

Landon is Clingy
    04-11-20_12-31-22_PM.png

Gunner is Wild. It fits his name. The first thing he did after aging up was to take off his clothes. He is going to be trouble.
    04-11-20_12-32-04_PM.png

04-11-20_12-45-26_PM.png

I'm a member! Here are the pictures posted above. :)

First update:

Their little home
    04-10-20_4-04-33_PM.png

Eating breakfast in his sleepwear before he goes to his law career job.
    04-10-20_10-05-26_PM.png

Poppy is practicing her debate skills. She has since applied for scholarships.
    04-10-20_10-07-37_PM.png

Being pregnant is tiring.
    04-10-20_10-13-25_PM.png

Tulips were planted. Poppy likes to care for them.
    04-10-20_10-29-31_PM.png

Luka is freaking out!
    04-10-20_10-36-10_PM.png

Poppy has twin boys, Landon and Gunner. I let the game randomizer name them.
    04-10-20_10-40-02_PM.png

Little boys are learning skills.
    04-11-20_12-45-26_PM.png

Little boys are getting into trouble while Luka and Poppy try for Baby again. Both of them had that whim, so why not?
    04-11-20_3-48-09_PM.png
    04-11-20_4-30-17_PM.png

Sharing the Big News...again.
    04-11-20_4-42-08_PM.png
  • Options
    amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    @debjameswhite I sometimes feel bad for Sade too. She almost has the weight of the world on her shoulders.

Poor Greysen! Nightmares and seeing ghosts and other things. I feels so bad for him. I am in suspense now.

@JordanNicoleJJ I don't know what I am going to do with a house full of kids. It is definitely about to get interesting.
    The kids somewhat seem to age up and look like one parent instead of the mix I was hoping to get. I hope that changes as they become teens.
    It is nice that you are spending time with your D&D friends. I know a few people who play and you are right about how social they are and it sucks that this quarintine is going on so long. I know they appreciate your dedication.

@SimmingKim Welcome to the challenge.

@carlimact Sorry to hear about your laptop. I just went through that so I know how you feel. I am glad that you are getting a new one.

@Kiwicantdie My simfamily is a mess. lol I don't know what to expect anymore with all of them. I try and let them just do what they want but we see where that is getting us. :i
    The cabin looks nice with a fresh new makeover. I am glad the weather finally cleared up. I think the kiddos were getting cabin fever. lol
    Marigold was so cute trying yoga. It is nice that they are all able to find something to do to keep them busy. I think winter is my favorite season in the game right now. The backgrounds are so nice. The pictures of everyone playing and enjoying the snow is nice. Violet and Rory are still at it. They are so cute. I hope they put that fire out.
    ]
  • Options
    @amadazulsim Thanks for the nice welcome. :)
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Remember that one time my founders had triplets and had to get a bigger house?
    7ec2f868fe.jpg

Well here is the house tour I never gave: (or at least I don't think I ever gave one :lol: )
    39376b7053.jpg

83db203e7e.jpg

The interior I kept pretty simple and open, with three kids running around I figured they'd need plenty of space.
    bec722c37b.jpg

Because Jessica is a doctor she sometimes brings work home so she got her own little office right off the kitchen.
    324c72919e.jpg

This room doesn't get much use right now but its a home theater that I hope the kids will use as they get older and make friends.
    dc274e2bb3.png

The Master Suite, with two closets and a bathroom just for mom and dad once the littles are asleep
    6a231f86fd.jpg

b61f417948.jpg

49396bb4cb.jpg

Each of the little got their own room of course:

Basil's Big Adventure Room
    5186f5de99.jpg

Ash's Jungle Room
    98a13455ee.jpg

Sage's Butterfly Garden Room
    25b15d5c55.jpg

Playing for the first time in a while so I hope I can update again tonight ♥
  • Options
    carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    @OJenn That house tour is amazing! I wish I had such talent. xD
    @everyone Thanks for the lovely words! I'm thinking of going into game tomorrow and getting things underway. :)
  • Options
    @OJenn Your house looks amazing! I wish I had the $ to get fancy with my family's home but we are going to have fun just paying their first bills.

Bills.png
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @simminKim - Bill paying is totally important! I really love the color scheme in your sims' house that blue and white is very cool looking ♥

@carlimact - Thank you ♥
    I was too tired to update again, I crashed hard after a long day of summing but here we go!
    Sage is a total momma's girl and even though her mom works long hours at the hospital he still makes time for her only girl.
    4af5d66f39.jpg
    Basil, on the other hand, enjoys being a little terror.
    2ceb3bf80c.png

Ash is just a clingy little guy and is often upset when his mom goes to work. He's almost always sad, hopefully he doesn't get gloomy trait.
    9ccd682090.jpg

Sage is the oldest and always tries to take care of her little brother. She always makes him smile.
    2d1208fee5.jpg

Despite being a wild child, Basil is ahead of his siblings in walking and loves to play with his blocks.
    9daac01427.jpg

a72f6e1179.jpg

And heap, even potty training he's already mastered it after two days.
    67ab1e5e67.jpg

Even though the office was designed for Jessica, she's never really home to use it so Channing has taken it. (I will redecorate it for him soon)
    628545107a.jpg

Soon it was time for the three little to age up, which I am super excited about!
    322e3803ea.jpg

Sage
    e932078362.jpg

Basil
    d8113e6560.jpg

Ash was being camera shy but there he is with the blond hair. Makeovers to follow soon!
    e0851bd039.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    @OJenn Thanks! The house I have right now is monochrome until I can do something nicer with it. It works for now.
    Your three kids are really cute. They aged up great. Basil's toddler hairstyle and blue eyes are stunning. I can't wait to see what the three look like after their child age makeovers!
  • Options
    Update:

Gunner, where is your brother?
    points and smiles
    04-11-20_8-29-34_PM.png

Landon is 'helping' Dad fix the toilet.
    04-11-20_8-28-54_PM.png

After Luka was promoted to Paralegal and Poppy was promoted to Teacher, she went into labor.
    04-11-20_9-43-16_PM.png

Another set of twins! Colten and Marilyn
    04-11-20_9-52-13_PM.png

• Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Kiwicantdie I should always know with you that it's tons of schoolwork keeping you away but right now I just can't help worrying a little. The mother is strong in me and I need to make sure all my little sim chicks are safe! <3 Thanks for checking in and THANK YOU for the update! So happy :) Also as soon as I'm finished updating I will upload sim children for you :)

You always have such colorful umbrellas in your game. I think I don't because I'm always afraid of my sims going out in the rain! Poor sweet Poppy. I do love her. I love how your decorated the cabin! I wonder if that's why I don't go there often. The drab housing. You're making me suddenly want to redo Granite Falls! Poor Corey...I remember being on the wilderness vacation at his age that I didn't want to be on. Sitting in a boat all day while my Dad fished with nothing to do...sounds like a dream vacation now! Aww sweet Marigold! I'm in love with her #blessed comment! Oh my gosh now you have totally hooked me. The yoga pictures? Harrison is always doing yoga in the basement. He should get to do it at that view! She's so cute! Aww family wilderness vacation should be a great place for a scout! Eeep! With the snow your vacation has suddenly turned into my nightmare! Even if the first snow pics were awesome! Aww Corey is angry now, but someday he will look back at these card games with fondness. The picture of Rory making a snow angel makes me happy :) I love Rory and Violet. One of my most favorite couples ever! Oh no! That fire! Wish granted Poppy! haha you catch the best images! This was a great update. I enjoyed it so much! :)

@SimmingKim Congratulations on becoming a member! I'm so excited we can see your family now! Your founders are gorgeous!! Landon and Gunner are little cuties! Their little house is also really cute. Did you build it? Brave having them try for nooboos again already! I'm one to talk though...<points at the sim family with 6 boys>. I can't wait to see what they have next!

Also just so you know, if you want you can use money cheats in this challenge. Some of us go back and forth on if we use them or not. Both ways can be fun...but don't think you're limited by the challenge if you want to build!

Oh Landon helping dad...If mom sees this she's going be upset! Eating next to the toilet? What are you sitting in? Luka! How are you letting him do this? Oh good they got their promotions before the nooboo came. More twins! I love it! Congrats!

@OJenn Hooray! Happy to see an update from you! And it's my favorite thing every! House tour!! I love how open it is, and I love the living room! I love the view outside Jessica's windows. OH! I love how you did that closet! Very clever! I love the little rooms for the kids.

The triplets are just so cute and I'm not surprised Sage is a mama's girl. I can picture her growing up to look just like her. I think Basil is ahead of his siblings on walking because he is a wild child! He's always trying to run off to the next bit of trouble! The parents do not look happy about the birthdays. They must be so tired. Poor Jessica!
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    @debjameswhite Thank you very much. Its nice to be a member now, I can share things!

I love the older twin boys. They are trouble but so cute. I did build the house but its no where near being done yet. This challenge allows money cheats?! Weeee! Landon eating in a puddle near a broken toilet made me cringe too. It was cute but painful. I believe Mom was at work so they're safe from her motherly wrath. For now. :lol: I will be giving makeovers and taking pictures of the younger set of twins as soon as I get in the game today. One of the parents, I forget which, already has the whim to try for baby again. Its leaving me face-palming. You have SIX boys? That must be a handful.
  • Options
    Smallish Update:

Colten & Marilyn
    04-12-20_1-05-30_PM.png
    04-12-20_1-05-55_PM.png

Storytime
    04-12-20_1-16-10_PM.png

Okay, everyone off the lawn. You get a real house now. Yay for money cheats!
    04-12-20_1-26-11_PM.png

When I return, Landon and Gunner will have maxed all of their toddler skills and will age up in their new home.
  • Options
    @SimmingKim Finally a little one who looks more like Dad! I can't wait to see how these kids age up! Have fun building them a new house!

@everyone Guys...I hope you don't mind all the Greysen spam at the end...

Also, for everyone but especially @Kiwicantdie who asked for the boys...the 6 boys are uploaded and I also uploaded the beautiful girls that Andy and Rory made!

Sims For You
    F7bs1.jpeg
    TO RAISE A WOLFE
    Callahan Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree
    Valentino Family Tree
    West Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree

Chapter 19: Twist of Fate (Farewell to a Legend)

The next day, Greysen told Caiden about his dream. Caiden tried to be sympathetic, but Greysen had been acting very strangely lately. He had a hard time understand what Greysen was even trying to tell him. He just really felt bad for his Grandpa because he knew it was bothering him.
    FuBKj.png

Greysen had said he was going to back a birthday cake for Harrison, but he just abandoned it.
    FuBLQ.png

Jools called Harrison and brought him downtown. Things were so strange at home he showed up in a very foul mood.
    FuBPC.png

He was even angrier when he got called home. His date with Jools had just started and his parents had said he could go!
    FuBQp.png

It turned out to be a surprise party!
    FuBVi.png

That night a stranger came to the door.
    FwxvQ.png

Dad, it’s me…
    Fwxwf.png

Greysen shook his head. Maybe he was going crazy. Lawrence had been gone for years. What was his first question? “Where did you get all this hair?” But there were many more and Lawrence told him the story.

Grandpa Caleb had found Lawrence on the beach so close to death.
    F7fw6.png

He had never turned anyone against their will before, but he had no choice.
    FwAx0.png

But the sun was coming up. He pulled Lawrence into a cave but Caleb was in the sun for too long and he also became a victim of Windenburg’s Nightmare.

Lawrence’s troubles didn’t stop here. He couldn’t be near people for years. He wasn’t able to control his thirst. The master vampire kept trying to coax him to his lair, but Caleb has warned him. “He won’t try to help you, he wants to kill any who are not of his direct line.”
    FwAzN.PNG

He was too late to save his wife and that hurt him more than anything.
    FwADp.png

Now, knowing his father was close to the end, he couldn’t stay away any longer even though he still suffered.
    FwAED.png

For a while, Greysen just accepted that he had lost his mind. This could not be true. Lawrence patiently waited.
    FwAFe.png

Finally though Greysen realized this craziness was true. “My boy.”
    FwAG7.png

He spent the night playing Harrison’s violin for his father. Long ago he had left his own violin on Caiden’s doorstep.
    FwAHg.png

The next day, things went back to normal and Greysen found himself wondering if it had been another dream.
    FwALU.png

Love day happened and Harrison and Jools continued to grow close.
    FwAMb.png

Reed surprised Mommy and Daddy in the shower.
    FwANk.png

Greysen could feel his time approaching. Harrison was getting ready to go off to college and Greysen wanted him to take something of him with him. He gave him his handmade guitar.
    FwAOk.png

Caiden would feel really concerned when he would find his granddad eating lunch on the floor. Did you cook without a shirt on again?
    FwARD.png

Greysen was very high functioning though and the thought of putting him in a home broke Caiden’s heart. So he didn’t.
    FwASY.png

Lawrence too had been growing concerned for his Dad. He had something important he needed to discuss with him and so he had him brought up to the big house.
    FwAUB.png

Just knowing that his son his was OK had brought Greysen so much peace. There would be someone there to watch over his family. His Sasha was finally calling him after all these years. Before Lawrence could even tell his father why he had called him Greysen started to falter.
    FwD1G.png

Lawrence couldn’t believe this was happening!
    FwAXg.png

There was someone else there who saw everything and was just as devastated.
    FwAYg.png

At Greysen’s funeral people were sad, but they were happy too. They were celebrating an amazing life.
    FwAZT.png

Caiden and the family met a relative they hadn’t known. He introduced himself as Logan Wolfe. Apparently when he was 6 years old his family had been killed in a car accident. His parents would have been Caiden’s age. He grew up in foster care and was just now able to locate family. What a coincident that he and Harrison had been accepted to the same college!
    FwCBP.png

Good bye sweet Greysen. You’ll be forever missed.
    FwBg4.PNG
    FwB6O.png
    FwB5O.png
    FwB4L.png
    FwB7h.png
    FwB5d.png
    FwBdR.png
    F7fzl.png
    F8rb1.png
    FdoG2.png
    FgUII.png
    FkPJd.png
    FwBrh.png
    FuAlB.png
    FffUk.png
    FwE6x.png
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    @debjameswhite That was such a sad but lovely tribute to what seems like a beloved Sim. Poor Greysen. Its wonderful that his long-lost son came home before he passed. What a crazy story he had to tell.

I have spent way too long building this new home and I've only got the shell done. It used to be three stories. Now its two. And I don't like it at all. I might start all over. Before I decide, here's a picture of my maybe-fail.

04-12-20_4-37-13_PM.png

• Options
    Update time

The twins are so focused on learning that they never really have any fun.
    lXNCjDm.png
    They are constantly hanging together or hugging on the triplets.
    8xOGCxC.png
    TDLRsFS.png
    WCskWMZ.png
    Sade has really been reading the parenting books every since the triplets arrived.
    Sc4BK8y.png
    Out of all of the triplets Zuri is a handful. Most of the time Zack and Zoe are pretty chill and play by themselves.
    Wr8PK2J.png
    vKDMh4v.png
    Okay, this was so cute. I caught a rare photo of Zack and Zuri hugging. Zack doesn't like to hug so I was really surprised.
    KeiWJE0.png
    He actually went and played with his dad too. He has the independent trait so he doesn't really interact much with anyone.
    YPvze1E.png
    I am so upset now.
    XTqnJw7.png
    I am not the only one who is upset.
    GUDbaLP.png
    Sade has started writing childrens books to bring in more money now that they are expecting one more baby.
    U3mlKdf.png
    I had to laugh at Zy's facial expressions while changing Zuri's diapers.
    hTuVZ4o.png
    Zw1CIZw.png
    You will never guess who stopped by.
    4GbKyMC.png
    Sade should be nervous considering she doesn't want Zy to find out that the triplets aren't his.
    NJ1wATy.png
    Zyden still continues to flirt with Sade and Zy can't stand it.
    J72tVWu.png
    I hate to say that I may have to stop all interaction with Zyden.
    Well, I finally got the children to go outside. They really enjoyed their day.
    wjhNbQ1.png
    SWjL61r.png
    I097sIl.png
    The twins aged up.
    Zyaid
    C4KgK9h.png
    Zahara
    W3yaKj2.png
    ]
  • Options
    @SimmingKim Landon and Gunner are so cute. They are definitely identical. Cute house. I can't wait to see the new baby.
    I had to laugh at Landon eating in the bathroom. I guess he just wanted to be by his dad. Congrats to Poppy getting her promotion. Oh wow another set of twins. I can't wait to see them age up.

@OJenn I love the new house. It is spacious and cozy. Sage is super cute. Well, all of them are but she is my favorite right now. I have to admit now that they have aged up they all are my favorites.
    ]
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    @amadazulsim This was a very exciting chapter. Wha-?! The triplets aren't his? Oopsie. :lol:
    Zyaid and Zahara look incredible. You have gorgeous Sims.
    Thanks!

I'm still fighting with this house that doesn't want to be built. I might have to bulldoze and select a picture or floorplan for inspiration instead.
  • Options
    carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    edited April 2020
    Hello everyone!
    I have an update!
    Rebuilding Chapter 1: New Beginnings
    04-12-20_2-59-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Click the Link
    I'm using my blogspot from now on! Feel free to read my other stuff while you're there!
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    @carlimact That was a wonderful beginning! I like your starting couple. His rustiness at fishing was a funny picture. I liked it alot.

I started my house building over again. Here is a peek of the walk-in front porch.
    04-12-20_11-25-24_PM.png
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    Anyone else feel like they have less time now that they're quarantined? :joy: Maybe I'm just not managing my time well lol but I'm still here and playing, promise! I just hate that I'm always playing comment catch up :confused:

@SimmingKim - Hi! :smiley: I'm so excited to have someone new playing the challenge! I love your founders and the twins are SO cute! I agree, they look identical to me too. Also, love the name Gunner. They're house is really great too. I love that you're in Oasis Springs since it's my fav neighborhood. Poppy was such a cute pregnant sim. She deserves a vacation after carrying two sets of twins back to back lol. Marilyn looks so much like her older brothers. Mom's genes are definitely strongest. Colten barely looks like he's related :tongue: Anyway, omg I love your walk in front porch. It's such a great idea, and really beautiful will all those windows. :blush:

@OJenn - lol I had almost forgotten your founders had triplets right off the bat. You know I love a good house tour, and you did a great job on their house. I think the bathroom is my favorite. Is that tile CC? Anyway, I think it's great each of the triplets has their own room. They're all so unique looking. I love that diversity. Basil was my fav as a toddler. I loved his coloring. I hope you're doing well :heart:

@asmadazulsim - Wow, you have got a full house of kiddos! But it looks like you're doing a great job of managing them. That pic of Zack and Zuri hugging while Dad and Zahara talk is the cutest :heart: LOL Sade and Zy's reaction to the pregnancy news is so funny... and understandable :joy: I was gonna say they've totally got this whole parenting thing down and would just fine. Then I saw the pic of Zy with the diaper :lol: Zyden has no shame omg :joy: at this point it's hard to feel bad for Zy. He should've put his foot down a long time ago in my opinion. Anyway lol I loved the shots of the family at the park :heart: You got some great shots. Oh wow! Look at how great the twins aged up! I'm interested to see if any of the triplets age up looking exactly like Zyden or not lol!

@debjameswhite - Hi my friend :heart: I've been missing you. I'm essentially homeschooling both my kids, and it takes up a big portion of my day. I'm actually getting less done now then I was when they were in school (even with my son only going half days 4 days a week) lol but I'm still here, and I'll have an update of my own to post soon. I played, but nothing interesting happened, so I don't have many pics to share. I'll get some tonight though :smile: Also, I love how you called us all your little sim chicks :heart: I can't even imagine being quarantined without my babies, or them growing up at all. My daughter turns 12 this Friday and that's already mind blowing enough. I really feel for you having your son and daughter out of the house during this time :heart: but it sounds like they're making responsible decisions. Hopefully this will all be passing soon.

Now on to comments on your updates! Greysen's dreams about the big mansion!!! The mailbox in the hallway :lol: I hate when that stuff happens. But yes! Greysen, your Sasha was near :cry: and oooooooh I know who he saw! I feel for Caiden trying to understand his Grandpa's dream. It must've been hard not to chalk it up to his old age starting to get to him. Oh a surprise party with a surprise visitor!!! :mrgreen: YESSSSSS I have waited so long for Lawrence's return! I love how Grandpa Caleb became such a pivotal part of this family and story. It makes complete sense while Lawrence kept his distance all these years. But I wish he would reveal himself to the rest of the family so they don't think Greysen's a crazy old man. (P.S I'm obsessed with a vampire romance book series and I'm getting major fangirl vibes right now lol) But ahhhhhhhh Greysen :bawling: I'm just happy that ghostly Sasha and Lawrence were there to help him cross over. I don't think I'll be able to call Lawrence, Logan, but that's okay. I can't believe he's going to college with Harrison! And beautiful montage of Greysen photos! You chose the perfect pics to remember him :heart::heart::heart:

@JordanNicoleJJ - We've got a stay at home order in my state too. I haven't left the house in about month now, and I am officially losing my mind! :grimace: Moving your D&D group to an online thing was smart. I'm glad that's working out for you. :smile: But anyway, yes I'm glad to be feeling better too :heart: My area isn't giving testing easily either. Like seriously, don't even get me started on it. It's got me beyond 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off, and as a person without insurance, who always ends up paying everything out of pocket, the last thing I wanna worry about is when/where/how to be tested if I or my husband (an essential worker) gets sick... Moving on :tongue: Ahhhh your restaurant IS the one from the princess and the frog! You did such a great job with it! Next time I'm in game I'm totally gonna download it and place it in Magnolia Promenade :heart: Oh and Mac from It's Always Sunny isn't a bad looking guy lol but his personality is a little... eccentric... I don't know how to describe him lol or the show for that matter. I'm sure your Mac will be 100x's better :lol:

@Kiwicantdie - I completely understand the pure rage frustration that comes from losing your nearly finished comments. It's happened to me too many times to count :smirk: Also that really sucks about your summer exams. :grimace: 2020 is not treating anyone well :frowning: Hang in there! Also I wanted to read your last update but more then half the pics won't load. Everyone else's pics have loaded though. I'm gonna come back and try again. If they load for me I'll edit this post with the comments :smile:
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 Thank you! Its so nice to meet you. I have a long way to go on building their new home but I'm getting there. With two sets of twins, Poppy still has the dream to go to university. So much, that she applied for scholarships.

I've been busy but now its time to build & play! :smile:
  • Options
    @SimmingKim I'm looking forward to see more of your house. OH I love the front porch! It looks so inviting!

@amadazulsim Aww it's always sad to hear kids are not having fun! Well then it looks like they are having a little bit of fun, and hugging on those toddlers! So cute! So many cute pictures with those toddlers. Oh no! Is Sade pregnant? Oh yes she is! Well, at least you know it can only be one! Well, I guess Sade can't expect the brothers never to see each other again. Your outdoor area looks really nice! Wow the twins look great!

@Heckstress17 Here's what annoys me about being at home. I get up in the morning and get ready for work. Then, instead of getting in my car and driving to work I just start working and it's like 6:30 - 7:00 in the morning. Then I tell myself,well I'll just stop working at 4...but I don't. Really though, I should be grateful I have a job still and I am very grateful. I do not envy you having to home school your kids. I can't imagine doing that and working at the same time. Now I want to know what series your reading! I'm glad my vampire story is coming at the right moment for you to fan girl on! hehe I can't call him Logan either...I don't know if you remember, but I'm calling him Logan cause it was Logan Lawrence he was named for and since he doesn't want to be known yet...Also I have another twist...that wasn't Sasha :)
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    @debjameswhite Thank you :blush: Here is the outside front and the four toddlers. The rest of the house still doesn't look good enough to share yet.

04-13-20_9-28-20_PM.png

I can already see that I forgot to put down a walkway. Oops

Landon & Gunner aged up. I can't tell them apart.
    04-13-20_11-45-17_PM.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top