Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

how many mods do you have?

I just checked, the total of all. is 689 for me.
please let me how much you have.

hope everyone is safe and healthy <3
while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?

Comments

• Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,140 Member
    2382 pieces of CC for CAS and B/B. 88 mods to fix bugs and nuke all the autonomous irritations I despise, and 23 game play mods. At this time I am waiting to install the update from yesterday until all of these are updated or have been tested and are found to be unaffected by the EA update.

Hope you and your family and friends are all well and safe also. <3
  • Options
    Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    Paigeisin5 wrote: »
    2382 pieces of CC for CAS and B/B. 88 mods to fix bugs and nuke all the autonomous irritations I despise, and 23 game play mods. At this time I am waiting to install the update from yesterday until all of these are updated or have been tested and are found to be unaffected by the EA update.

Hope you and your family and friends are all well and safe also. <3

that is a bit, I have a lot of catching up to do. thank you for sharing!
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    3,917 files. I don't know how many of them are mods. I think most are cc.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    delphydelphy Posts: 55 Member
    I have 68 mods including one default replacement. But I've only been playing for about 2 weeks. I am sure I will have more as I play longer.
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,105 Member
    edited April 2020
    Just one, the no mosaic mod, because it annoys me. It's the only one I have in Sims 3 as well.
    In Sims 2 though, around 5,000 files. Probably a quarter of which are mods and the rest CC.
    I waited until EA was no longer supporting the game to add them, so I didn't have to worry about updates or conflicts. I never felt the need for any in 3 because I had so much content without it. And they are obviously still supporting 4.

My family is well, I am sick. But Sims is helping me keep occupied.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    edited April 2020
    I have 3 script mods (MCCC, teleport any sim and pose player) and about 5 tuning mods. I only add more tuning mods if I run into bugs or features that really annoy me.
    As for cc, depending on the save I'm playing, I have some hair recolours, skin details and/or pose packs. But most of the time none, or they're sitting unused in my mods folder.
    I try to keep the amount of mods I use as low as possible.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,896 Member
    Around 70 mods, with most of them being small ones to deal with annoyances and bugs, especially autonomous actions.
    CAS CC = 3 (Luumia body hair and skin overlay + an override for the blasted Eyeball ring)
    BB CC = 1 DIY shower pack + my own stuff (around 40 files)
  • Options
    MarmaladeJadeMarmaladeJade Posts: 108 Member
    I have MCCC, LilMsSam's Eco Dishwasher, and SRSLYSims' Cooking Overhaul currently disabled. The cooking Overhaul mond NEEDS LilMsSam's fast transfer but I did not like how it worked.
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    edited April 2020
    About 50, but most of those are little mods like LittleMissSam's and Bienchen83's quality of life and bug fix mods.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I have 5 atm. Mccc, Meaningfull stories, one mod to make bathing and showering faster, other to make eating and drinking faster and one to have all names in english, including npc's (my game isn't in english).
    But i want to get more to get rid of some autonomous actions.
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I have 42 mods in 3 subfolders, a majority are to fix problem in the game performance and a few to stop certain autonomous actions completely. After looking, I also have 5 subfolders worth of of just CC for a decades challenge and 2 for hair/make-up. Don't really know how much CC is in my game right now.
  • Options
    MisslizardMisslizard Posts: 162 Member
    I have had Basemental Drugs, WW, Sacrificial murder one and a few others but for some reason my game doesn't like having them all so now I have my favourite: MC Command Center and some CC (Probably about 100 pieces).
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Every so often you should go through your mods and CC and say "I never use this" or "Sims added something like this since then anyway".
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    AntoniaBaybeeAntoniaBaybee Posts: 160 Member
    I only have one - MCCC and no CC. I feel like I may need some but no idea where to start or what ones would work best.
    Antonia Louise <3
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,892 Member
    Zero. I just have cc.
  • Options
    KottonKrownKottonKrown Posts: 259 Member
    Good question 🤣 I have between probably 15-20 mods and several gigabytes worth of CC
    Bring back the Paranormal career already.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited April 2020
    I have a moderate amount of maxis match CAS custom content. I don't really count cc as mods.

As for actual mods I have MCCC, Meaningful Stories, Have some personality Please, Improved Relationships, NPC Control, Simulation Lag fix, Anti Fear Training Pets, More CAS Columns and Slice of Life with all the annoying parts I don't like removed. I also have a quite a few smaller mods that I consider to be game annoyance fixes for bugs and bad design decisions.

My game is quite heavily modded but to me these mods are a necessity for my sims enjoyment.
  • Options
    akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    I don't use any mods or cc.

Pipersfun2 - I love the sugar glider!
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,334 Member
    Speaking of mods, has the hybrid shower-bathtub been fixed? I have the quick shower temp fix, in my game the hybrid shower still doesn't work.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Zero! I really want to, but the first time I downloaded mods, my computer crashed and needed a repair. I just don't know how to install them without being scaref of something like that happening again. 👀
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,896 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    I have 5 atm. Mccc, Meaningfull stories, one mod to make bathing and showering faster, other to make eating and drinking faster and one to have all names in english, including npc's (my game isn't in english).
    But i want to get more to get rid of some autonomous actions.

You can use MCCC's Tuner to do that, with the "Autonomy Scan"
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    edited April 2020
    Last time i checked, i had over 12gb worth of mods and CC. I can’t remember the exact number :sweat_smile:
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,493 Member
    I currently have five. I may remove add or remove a couple, but I like to play with as few as possible because they can get disrupted with patches so easily. I do have a separate game folder that has a ton of CC that I'm almost finished purging (sorted down to less than 6gb! I have a CC shopping problem, haha) and when I'm done I'm going to load it up and see what my game was like. I haven't played it in over a year (because maintenance) so I'm probably going to really miss a lot of the progress I've made in my other game.

I might have to transfer some Sims and lots and the CC to my current save so I can continue with the households I've been enjoying. For now I have "alternate realities", lol.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,334 Member
    edited April 2020
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    Speaking of mods, has the hybrid shower-bathtub been fixed? I have the quick shower temp fix, in my game the hybrid shower still doesn't work.

They work in my game - my sims can shower and bathe in them normally. :) I updated to the latest patch and removed the mod that fixes that issue.

Thanks. I'll remove that mod then. I do like the quick shower and quick bath option though. Probably another small mod for that.

EDIT: I removed the hybrid shower fix and triple speed maid fix mods. It is working now with the base game. Excellent!
    Post edited by Admiral8Q on
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png