Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist-Last Updated 6/24/21

Comments

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I'll join whichever game is next now that I'm free with school being closed.

Hi City!

hey icey!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Hey @Rainesims , just thought of this, do you know where to go to find set ups for mafia games?
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Hey Raine, this will be your first time hosting, right? If you want, I can co-host your game to help make sure things run smoothly.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    edited March 2020
    @Mouselline i do, i've already got it all drafted :) just hoping that i get enough players for the set up i have planned if not i'll find another^_^ @TheRoseHorse its completley up to you :3 i think if i do get the set up i have planned i'll need help with balancing it mostly because im terrible at math xD this is the setup im hopefully gonna be using if all goes well this setup if you want to check it out <3

if its okay at least
    Post edited by Rainesims on
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • Options
    Rainesims wrote: »
    @Mouselline i do, i've already got it all drafted :) just hoping that i get enough players for the set up i have planned if not i'll find another^_^ @TheRoseHorse its completley up to you :3 i think if i do get the set up i have planned i'll need help with balancing it mostly because im terrible at math xD this is the setup im hopefully gonna be using if all goes well this setup if you want to check it out <3

if its okay at least

So the minimum for this setup is 8 players. It could be higher, but to make it easier, mainly due to our limited players, I'd recommend going with that. (That would be 1 King, 1 guard, and 6 rebels) The next lowest amount of players it would need is 17, and we have a hard time reaching that many.
  • Options
    If you think you can do it by yourself, then I'll play, otherwise, I can help co-host. It's your call. :)
  • Options
    If you think you can do it by yourself, then I'll play, otherwise, I can help co-host. It's your call. :)

i think i should be okay alone ^_^ i was hoping you'd play tbh when i was finding a setup ^_^ @TheRoseHorse
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options

if its okay at least

So the minimum for this setup is 8 players. It could be higher, but to make it easier, mainly due to our limited players, I'd recommend going with that. (That would be 1 King, 1 guard, and 6 rebels) The next lowest amount of players it would need is 17, and we have a hard time reaching that many.

and thankyou ^_^ <3
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options

if its okay at least

and thankyou ^_^ <3

No problem.
    and yeah, I'll play. :)
  • Options
    Do you guys think if I hosted a town of salem themed mafia game I could get 15 players?
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Do you guys think if I hosted a town of salem themed mafia game I could get 15 players?

Probably not. I think the maximum anyone can get is like 10, and that’s on a day the forum is particularly active.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Everybody would have to go around and invite new players but it’s possible. We’d also have to see if we can get some old players like Charlie, Bella, and Plumbob to play also.
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »

Everybody would have to go around and invite new players but it’s possible. We’d also have to see if we can get some old players like Charlie, Bella, and Plumbob to play also.

I would be interested in playing again ^^ being stuck at home leaves me with more time to procrastinate on homework doing things I love instead of school related tasks.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member

I would be interested in playing again ^^ being stuck at home leaves me with more time to procrastinate on homework doing things I love instead of school related tasks.

that's the bet part
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options

that's the best part

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

Never thought I'd see the day I was called an old player, ngl I feel honoured :joy:

I forget to check the forums now if I'm honest (I only came here because I wanted to see if there was any news on Sims 3 64-bit edition :joy: ), so I'm not entirely sure how useful I'd be - could probably be persuaded though.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I really want to host a town of Salem themed mafia game (with the town of Salem roles and stuff)
    It sounds like it would be really fun to host.
    I'll probably put sign-ups up for a bit (when it's my turn) and see if I get enough.
    Also, @Rainesims since Mouse's game is getting close to done, you might could go ahead and put sign-ups up for your game since your next on the list.
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Never thought I'd see the day I was called an old player, ngl I feel honoured :joy:

I forget to check the forums now if I'm honest (I only came here because I wanted to see if there was any news on Sims 3 64-bit edition :joy: ), so I'm not entirely sure how useful I'd be - could probably be persuaded though.

Us old players can always be persuaded to play again, am I right? :wink:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    edited April 2020

If you're an old player, I guess I am too.
    Cause you joined after I did. XD
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I really want to host a town of Salem themed mafia game (with the town of Salem roles and stuff)
    I'll probably put sign-ups up for a bit (when it's my turn) and see if I get enough.
    Also, @Rainesims since Mouse's game is getting close to done, you might could go ahead and put sign-ups up for your game since your next on the list.

That sounds fun! I spent Halloween in Salem one year. It was like a theme park. Some great costumes but a hint of cheesy Vegas show to it, too, the way they capitalized on the "witchcraft" shtick. On the other hand, it's a really pretty town to explore, and the festival vibe was awesome. Would have been better if I had been fully lit instead of half. :D It's kind of like spending Mardi Gras in Nwalens, only not nearly as big. Anyone else here been to Salem?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

That sounds fun! I spent Halloween in Salem one year. It was like a theme park. Some great costumes but a hint of cheesy Vegas show to it, too, the way they capitalized on the "witchcraft" shtick. On the other hand, it's a really pretty town to explore, and the festival vibe was awesome. Would have been better if I had been fully lit instead of half. :D It's kind of like spending Mardi Gras in Nwalens, only not nearly as big. Anyone else here been to Salem?

she's referring to the game town of salem
  • Options

lel
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

We are both the dinosaurs in the group.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

We are both the dinosaurs in the group.

I guess that would make me and Nerd the humans and Nush and Sophia the labradoodles