Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited February 2020
    @ccarrig_95.
    Hope your nephew pulls through...pneumonia is not nice.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    So some more about Lexi and Ethan.

After their romantic wedding, Lexi and Ethan took a short trip to the Relaxation Spa and Retreat in Brindleton Bay for their honeymoon. They had both been working so hard that some relaxation would be most welcomed.

Here is Lexi and Ethan in the hot tub before they woohooed:

02-22-20-10-12-31-PM.png

Getting a massage to relieve the tension in their body:

02-22-20-10-18-53-PM.png

Doing some yoga:

02-22-20-10-22-00-PM.png

Having a swim:

02-22-20-10-28-28-PM.png

It was just the break that Lexi and Ethan needed. They had been so wrapped up in their studies and jobs that time was running out. However, the couple never wasted a second and were always out discovering new places. Life had zoomed by for Lexi and Ethan that it was time for them to age up from a young adult to an adult. Lexi and Ethan enjoyed blowing out their candles:

02-22-20-10-54-40-PM.png

02-22-20-10-55-51-PM.png

Lexi told Ethan that the clock was ticking for them to have children. Ethan felt similarly and they decided to try for a baby. After all they had always been active and visiting new places, it was time to dedicate their time into raising what would be a very much loved child.

Lexi taking her pregnancy test:

02-22-20-11-11-46-PM.png

Annnnnnd she's pregnant!! She immediately told Ethan the news and he was ecstatic:

02-22-20-11-13-01-PM.png

As I leave the game for this evening I will leave you a couple of baby bump pics. Lexi is only in her first trimester but her bump is already huge!! Shall we speculate what Lexi is having? I reckon a boy. What do you guys think?

02-22-20-11-17-08-PM.png

02-22-20-11-48-09-PM.png

Oh and, as Lexi and Ethan are now planning to extend their family they know that they need a bigger house. Between them they have both saved up 250K so that's my budget for their new house. I started building it this evening. I intend to have a lounge area, kitchen diner, downstairs toilet, play room, office, kids bedroom, master bedroom, nursery and a hobby room. I'm also going to build a green house, a childrens play area and maybe a few more bits and bobs. So far I am quite liking the main structure of the house:

02-23-20-1-02-21-AM.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Koteyka Lol yeah I got it I'm just being particular hehe, well I'm glad, haha family moments I can just picture her scream of joy purposely choosing the wrong fandom to support if it keeps her beloved big brother playing with her. Hey good luck study hard I hope everything goes well good thing you'll have a break when you post but not to worry we'll be waiting for more as you get busier so if can stop by do it when you have the time it's all good. :)
    @AlwaysAsking haha! I thought you might like at least some of that I was having fun, Morgyn got that hairstyle a while ago before i started giving so much attention to Bob's story I think so it got buried fairly quickly :D. Well you can't deny they have their similarities but I can confidentally say without spoiling my plans that Darrel doesn't match Thorne in that way, he can be possessive and firm though he's a passionate man he doesn't have anything planned of the like for Tonya. So she passed without a red flag, this time I suppose. Lol really? That gave me a little giggle...yes I proudly laugh at silly things I prepare sometimes, but I thought the kitten fighting her toy would be more amusing than fake valley girl Morgan.....although when you say it like that hehehhehe. Any other questions I think you'll get answered here a bit.
    @ryttu3k I was a little too entertained preparing Tonya's teasing as far as she's concerned that's her daughter and she's gonna get all the fun from it she can...which includes embarrassing her in front of her friends and any suitors. Wait till you see what happened to them, Mana and Zee.

Lol still a love triangle, Emilia abandoned him a long time ago she's trying to cause trouble even if he means nothing to her.
    @Nushnushganay I'll have to decide what to do with them in the long run, I've been a little obsessed with it ha, I colored him myself I couldn't decide what to do with Christine, like what dog she might be so he's alone for now...well not so much anymore. What's different depends on what you see, I ended up being partial to Kaye's version which gives a history for him to my liking heh. He really fit those poses I do kind of wish we had more but it doesn't stop me from enjoying what's there, he's photogenic, I couldn't decide who he should be with but then I started thinking of the Book of Life the colors aren't exactly the same but they remind me of La Muerte and Xibalba I ended loving their pairing even more than the main "couple" of the movie hmmm I should make them and let them be neighbors. Oh I know I thought as much but some share so freely and get so hostile I just get into habit of crediting people and limiting what I'm doing with them, though back in the day a simmer here let me pair off his sim self with whoever I wanted that was fun lol.

Okay I don't think I forgot anyone awesomes out but then you expect that without me saying right?

more for the witches....
    9SvEpgu.png
    Still her most beloved photos she didn't want Darrel to be upset but she couldn't move Morgyn's she could just promise to keep her distance. She had mixed feelings about it she didn't want to lose him but it wasn't up to her, that is she knew what choice she would make and she wasn't entirely sure it was even the right choice. Some would probably tell her to forget both of them that wasn't going to happen, she just didn't think chasing off Darrel on the hope that Morgyn might one day look her way again after their time together or of course hold on to find out he just used her. She'd rather keep it fluffy in her mind so speak.
    ApIdBD6.png
    Zee aged up, I love that little smile.
    tOlwbXD.png
    Comforting her as she kept chittering over the storm outside, Tonya doesn't much care for storms either, I think Zee was just being dramatic.

'Yay attention!'

Yet another date with Darrel
    Fex3lOv.png
    Darrel asked her out and she was thrilled to go it was something of an odd feeling, she didn't feel guilty like she owed him something or all that pressured she just wanted to be with him. Which was nice but then it wasn't like she just forgot where she had been nearly hours before. She also wasn't feeling too good, it was even stranger she got the idea that being with him might make it better. She never had to pretend how much she cared for the man after all.
    DfG1eKL.png
    Darrel thought she might order something after but as she barely touched her salad he got a little worried.

"Is that all you can stomach?" he asked carefully.

"Sort of."

He shook his head.

"Try and finish and I'll take you home."

"No no I want to be with you, I don't want to go home.."

He gave her a quizzical look.

"...Is Morgan at school?" even with her familiars there he sometimes noticed she wasn't much for being there alone, though the familiars could come and go if she didn't need them right then he thought it got to her more than she'd admit.

She nodded.

"What do you want to do then?"

"Will you take me rollerblading?" she asked.

He didn't seem so sure since she looked a little sickly but he gave in, on the condition that she didn't immediately get sick when the meal was done.
    2eMc4S2.png
    She uh, still had fun...
    m4hMAG9.png
    Zee was next he looks somewhat, I don't know, regal, like he'd be a faithful pet to Death or something I forgot how his paint job was supposed to come out.
    ZqpuxuR.png
    Moving on to what has been carefully hidden.

"It's a curious place to be in hmm?" Grace asked.

"It's a piece of trash situation...you mean." Tomax answered.

"We're going to go in and say something nice to him." she said.

"What if he doesn't want to talk?"

"I uh...I'll make dinner and we can talk he can just listen, though if they had warned us dinner would already be prepared...." she muttered not sure how the sudden movement and such might get to him.

He didn't know why Morgyn was shipped here after he had been forcibly removed from his position the soulless council that was no longer physical much like the grapevine that could carry gossip decided he was too unruly even for his preference of magic and he would need more time. It was nonsense, Tomax was worried he was unstable and that was why he was moved in while they weren't home, as if they hadn't already agreed, they insisted they spend a few nights in the magical realm beside him to make sure their powers wouldn't clash only for this to be the end. He felt for the former sage. Say what you will but it wasn't fair and how life was didn't matter sometimes things simply didn't have to happen. Grace was just worried about his state it was rough on one to force away their connection sure he still had his powers but they weren't the same he couldn't really teach anyone there was no where for the excess power to go leaving him something of a jittery mess. Not like caffiene but something was no longer right and he was making sure to punish himself further she hated to hear him cry himself to sleep, he hadn't been their chosen master no but L worked closely with him and her pupils often mixed with his in the past they knew him and it was truly unfair.

Ache with ex-sage
    Ue2ORJ6.png
    Morgyn was beside himself he had just woken up with the pain of being ripped from one station to another a mostly mental curse of sorts that was all physical. The feeling was still in his mind leaving his nights less than ideal he took some comfort staring at the old damaged picture of Tonya he should have asked her for a more recent one. He sighed heavily, he knew it was his fault this situation that had ripped him of his title he wanted to be happy for a new chapter in his life but he was afraid of what could be and what wasn't going to he had heard that Darrel laid claim to Tonya at least she could finish her training with him and his mother. Even his sister would be a good option.

".....I love you Tonya." he had the strength to say it...just not to her face, he was certain she deserved better and she'd found it with Darrel.

He had better treat her right...

"Hey Morgyn! Come eat or I'll I have to curse you till you do!" came Grace's sing songy tone through the walls.

He guessed he could eat a little...he didn't have much choice.
    juSHb05.png
    They tried to be optimistic but as Tomax thought Morgyn could only thank them for tolerating the move then he was silent.
    S8bRIi7.png
    "What did I say?" Tomax said.

"He needs more time."

"And that other witch, Tonya."

"Ssh...he won't do that she's got someone."

"She should be here too though...we don't judge like those silly humans."

"But she grew up with humans, not everyone celebrates a healthy poly relationship."

"I don't think that's what they had....."

"It could have been."

"You know I won't listen to you plotting others relationships when I'm here."

She rolled her eyes he was about as smooth as a bag of broken rocks.
    0z6YCsQ.png
    "I could pair you up too you know..." she teased.

Just what he needed to hear, even if part of it was his concern over her concern when another was in the house it had been the two of them for so long he didn't want to even put himself in the position to lose her and end up pining like Morgyn so obviously did. As though he couldn't resist thinking of her.
    9t30ymN.png
    Though it wasn't entirely his fault he couldn't stop thinking about her...though he did blame the hormones partially for what he was going through even if he wanted her with or without this siutation he wasn't even sure he had the will to go to her house and tell her what happened.

Though that was wrong she should have the choice to be here? He wasn't sure if that was the only reason he'd go over there.
    JU4iuU6.png
    I love how Morgan admires her pic with Wolfie...who needs a makeover...

Makeovers and quick decisions with Tonya..
    asOG3qL.png
    Tonya had been nervous the whole time she was waiting for Darrel to come they hadn't really been together that long maybe he'd freak, maybe she'd keep on being a single mother.... Though as she appeared next to him she only took in his reaction she had her next look planned but kept this just for that.

"Tonya...."

"Don't say anything....just...we do have to figure this out, I hope you're not too upset."

He didn't comment as he approach her she was worried for a minute unable to read his eyes like she normally could.
    gTmrRHC.png
    She nearly toppled over.

"D...Darrel don't get smart say.....something."

"I was only doing as you asked Tonya." he teased with a grin.

"You really....came over for this?"

"At least to enter an engagement...you don't have to say yes but you don't have to say no either." he didn't know why he said it like that, if it was for her benefit....or his.

Emilia was properly trapped once again as Minerva didn't approve of her nonsense, though Darrel couldn't help but think of her really as soon as the thought came to mind he was terrified to come over. What if Tonya's sweetness, generally opposite existence to Emilia was all there was and he got left again? He couldn't handle it but then he ended up much closer to her seeing she did actually want him than he thought was possible when they first met in the bar...he didn't want to lose her either he just; he had to have a way out. It couldn't be forever set in stone he just wanted to show her he was willing and hope that would be enough. She smiled though because though she didn't know in detail she could see from his unnaturally nervous demeanor it was a big step probably bigger for him than most others in a similar situation she wouldn't hold him to more than he was comfortable with it was so easy to say if you want x then do this but then it wasn't that easy..not even for witches and she simply nodded and let him put the ring on her finger, promise that something would happen and they would decide together what it was.

yHgWlem.png
    "Call me free spirit of an old fashioned soul but I think it's clear I'm staying here now?"

SHe laughed.

"Oh I guess I could make room for you." she squealed as he gave her a kiss and carefully set her back down.

"How very generous."

"Aren't you going to miss your mother's home though?" she asked, she certainly didn't want to just leave her house either.

"Sure but she told me she already loves you so I don't think you'll be feuding enough to have me not visit her."

Tonya wasn't sure about that...why was that? She couldn't remember interacting much with Minerva, though considering her response to Emilia who she knew now turned on him she guessed it was just a motherly thing....that is she adored the life out of Wolfgang so maybe she understood? It was nice all the same.

"Well...we'll see when she tries my cooking." she joked.
    PRVytoE.png
    Of course as soon as they came in Morgan, who had been listening came to hug her her as she came out of hiding.
    txlRu0C.png
    "Welcome to the brood! I get to say that right mom?"

Tonya laughed as Darrel thanked her, perhaps they'd only ever be friends but she was his lady's kid and he respected her as a young witch he was proud to share the space with her.

"It's actually a rule." Tonya said.
    hyd9wFZ.png
    After Tonya strong armed her other rules on who was wearing what she decided on a different look for pregnancy.

"So what do you think?"

"I like it, but what about you? You keep making that face like you're not sure."

She huffed, maybe a little surprised he read her so well.

"I do...it's just hard to find the va va voom I want in the maternity section." he laughed.

"I don't think so, you're look more than a little fine to me."

She grinned.

"Aww....Thanks for lying <3" she kissed him before he could argue.
    ZxbOeES.png
    Morgan being brought from her hiding spot.

"Dude stop it, I can't understand you as clearly as mom can..."

He huffed...kid's today, clearly he was wondering why they were changing their "fur" they looked fine before.
    K0ghz1S.png
    Darrel is...Zee approved.
    A4GNrAk.png
    Tonya simply can't help but wonder how Morgyn was doing as far as she knew he dropped of the face of the world...she missed him, with no idea how she would see him the next time she changed out her wardrobe.

And that's all I got but I plan on going in game again....quick someone post so I don't feel bad when I do....lol
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,148 Member
    I finished Tessa's challenge yesterday, that save is now on hiatus :) But I haven't got the time or opportunity to post pics from it in couple of days, I'll post one tomorrow with replies to comments :)<3 (and as usual, I am behind on posting if compared to playing :) )

I have now played my B&G save, now it has all the packs I now have installed , what I didn't had back then, MCCC gave me some interesting pairings :D Some I welcomed with joy, some I still need to swallow a little... (Caleb with Eliza Pancakes for eternity???? FOR REAL??).

MCCC made only one mixed occult marriage, Morgyn and someone. (I know I could set it differently at settings). But these two were what I originally wanted to have in, I simply put them in, LOL.

LGCKt7k.png
    Here they are.

Q8qjvvE.png
    Try for baby.

They have such a different way of spending time..

LGlmKTF.png
    While other one does this...

Wex1VT7.png
    ... the other sneaks in to closed library to do this.

Xlym7Tt.png
    Clearly they are so much in love.

rXD3SMY.png
    But sun is rising.

Will it ever work?

KyLsNDR.png
    When the other one is the child of the day.

u4c9O0n.png
    And the another is the child of the night.

Inna's traits are sweetest ever for a vampire.. so maybe :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu, page 612.
    Caleb and Eliza? Well, that means Bob would be finally free from her nagging. How would Caleb cope?

And speaking of crazy marriages, in my original save, Don Lothario married one of the Dowling Brothers, whilst Mizuki Sasaki, the first butler to Advarius and Laura Furystrykar, married Jarrod Dowling.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,148 Member
    @ChuChuExpress Bob is already married to Nancy (ex Landgraab) , So I am not so sure is he free of anything :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @hanuel 11 posts while i set up my next one ha. Anyways, ah okay, Hope it was enjoyable. I lifted Mephisto from nushnush as I couldnt help my self I'm glad angel was clear wasnt sure. As for Morgyn well the post i just did goes to him mostly.

Ah i see, good they arent related but then it is nice to have room to expand anyways. Really lovely build going on there.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    @AlwaysAsking When it comes to brawl days, most of the time I choose not to participate and only a few times, I did so that I can avoid the sad moonlet they get if they don't complete the traditions. I'm glad that they're friendly fights, but with Get Famous, the reputation can drop.

@sarabeth2984 Usually you can spot a helicopter in the Uptown District in San Myshuno. Sometimes when my Sims are off doing their own, I would explore the neighborhood and find some things I usually don't notice like the helicopter.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

@ccarrig_95 Wishing your sweet nephew to get well soon.

This is Pretty Little Liars Legacy so far...

VGIp8h4.png

We started with my sim made to look like Spencer Hastings from the tv series. Spencer was my founder and generation 1. She had children with Mortimer Goth.

2SBFEf7.png

Next Spencer's daughter Alison (heir) and Zeke her chosen spouse.

Wal3lmm.png

Then Alison's son Ezra (heir) and Aili is chosen spouse.

Rb3Hbci.png

Ezra's daughter Melissa (heir) and her chosen spouse Greg

7zjhdYz.png

Melissa's son Garrett (heir) and his chosen spouse Kelsie

QrFHvFO.png

Garret's son Lucas (heir) and his chosen spouse Jimena.

8naM4RQ.png

Lucas' daughter Charlotte (heir) and her chosen spouse Tane.

Tx83ecW.png

Charlotte's daughter Samara (heir) and her chosen spouse Cameron.

Now we are waiting for Meredith to become a Young Adult. She makes generation 9 and her future baby will make generation 10 and as soon as generation 10 is born the challenge ends.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited February 2020
    @DeafSimmer man, poor Elsa :( I can absolutely understand why she would feel so frustrated! Being isolated for her entire life must be the worst kind of experience. They absolutely have to get out of there, all four of them!

@AngeliqueAdelaide sounds like Morgyn is having a bit of a rough time! And seriously that is an amazing dress. I don't blame him for transforming Vlad and Cameron! Wow, that is absolutely a soap opera, yeah XD I'm glad Morgyn and Lilith get on well, at least!

Oh my god Eva you can do so much better. (Also I'm just picturing my Caleb and Johnny going o.O in the background and Caleb just turning to Johnny and going, "Uh, the girl I had my first time with is making out with your mother." Awkward.) Poor Jade, that must be rough, though.

@purplexbutterfly beautiful wedding pictures! And wow, that was quick! I'm gonna bet triplets, haha.

@Nushnushganay oh neither do I, but it's fun for storytelling XD Archetypes and stuff. And huh, looks like she was Cancer in TS1 and Virgo in TS2! Consistency, what is consistency.

Chapter 29 comments:
    Lilith and Gordon, oh my. Poor Gaston, hopefully he's holding out! Honestly, though, that underground place sounds pretty cool XD Oh man that is spooky. Hmm... "Another's burden as your own", huh. If Morgan ended up pregnant to Talon, maybe that's a reference to Caleb raising the kid? "Carry it faithfully or stand to lose far more" - if Caleb does step up as a parent, then backs off, he'll lose Morgan too? Hmmmm... Yeah, I think coffee is going to help here XD Well, coffee and a shower, of course!

@ccarrig_95 poor kiddo, hope he has a quick recovery!

@RedDestiny92 Mana and Zee look excellent! Poor Morgyn, that's an unhappy situation :-\ Hormones, huh... Wow, makeovers for everyone!

@Ellupelluellu congrats on finishing the challenge! ...Caleb and Eliza. That is... sure a combination. (Actually, I can see Caleb and Bob! Foodie + chef!) Oh yes, I remember Inna and Uku! Inna's a sweetheart, she's good friends with the Vatores in my game (and I've seen quite a few people pair her with Caleb, actually). Bob and Nancy? Wow, Eliza definitely got the better spouse there!

Storytime! This is posted on my AO3 and linked on my Simsta, but I can't link directly because the original has A Rude Word in it oh my. (You'll be able to tell where it is because Lilith is not a 'dang' person.) I also edited one line, but there's still a warning for Bad Thoughts.

For those who don't read my Simsta, there's some context behind this from earlier story posts. In November 2017, Caleb travelled to the Magic Realm and encountered Morgyn. While Morgyn was initially hostile against the presence of a vampire, Caleb explained what he wanted - a cure for his vampirism, since he knew it was eventually going to tear him and Johnny apart. Johnny had already asked Caleb to turn him; Caleb, hating being a vampire, refused. Morgyn told a distraught Caleb that they didn't know of any cure for vampirism, but they would try to find one. It's now the end of February 2018.

(And then I had to edit one word because really, you're censoring that? XD)

Onwards!

cv1098F.png

A Sage stands at the front door.

Caleb doesn't breathe, but he still feels breathless. His heart isn't beating, but if it did, it'd skip a beat. His palms are clammy as he stares at Morgyn, as Morgyn stares at him, because Morgyn is here.

77m3Zua.png
    And if they're here, then that means they could have answers.

Wordlessly, Caleb steps back, allows Morgyn entry to the apartment. Lilith moves in his peripheral vision, emerging from the study as she wipes paint off her hands; she nearly drops the rag.

"I'll get Johnny," she murmurs, and steps back inside.

vxojt17.png

Dressed in street clothes with not an occult symbol to be seen, standing before the fireplace like a preacher, Morgyn still retains the presence of a Sage. Caleb swallows, glances at Johnny, beside him on the couch, wonders if he's feeling it too. There is power there, and the title of Untamed still seems apt.

"This will just be a brief visit," Morgyn says, and Caleb cannot look away, "Concerning my research on vampirism. To find an answer for your dilemma, Caleb."

His name in Morgyn's mouth feels like an obscenity.

"I have investigated," they say, and shakes their head. "The results aren't promising. Most of the literature is concerned with how to kill vampires, or how to avoid being killed by one. Wards of garlic are meant to repel, wards of wolfsbane are designed to strip a vampire of their powers. There is nothing I have found concerning curing vampirism. It's possible that in the past, those vampires who found themselves tormented by their state of being simply... took things into their own hands."

"Already tried that," Caleb says drily, and Johnny gives him an alarmed look. He reaches out to squeeze his hand reassuringly. "Lilith stopped me. I think these two would be mad at me if I tried again."

"You'd better believe it," Lilith mutters; Johnny only squeezes his hand back hard enough that it'd hurt if he was still human.

Morgyn gazes at him for another long moment, then inclines their head. Not really a nod. Just an acknowledgement. "Then," they continue, "There are rumours. It is rumoured - not proven - that a vampire that successfully kills their maker will be rewarded by a return to humanity. Of course, there is also conflicting information - a vampire who kills their maker may simply gain their position and power. It may depend on technique or method. A ritual, perhaps."

Caleb is already shaking his head, and he's let go of Johnny's hand to dig his nail into his jeans.

He's already killed once. He won't do it again. Not even against the worst of his tormentors.

Sv0o2ZD.png

"Would it have to be the person who wants to be cured doing the killing themselves?" Lilith asks, and her voice is soft and steady. "Or could someone else do it instead, for them?"

"I don't know." Morgyn meets her gaze for a long moment. "We may have to investigate that possibility."

Anxiously, Caleb li.cks his lips. "Did you have any good news?"

Much to his surprise, Morgyn actually nods, turns their attention to Johnny. "You are Johnny, yes?" they confirm, and when Johnny nods, they press on. "Caleb tells me you offered to let him turn you. I have another alternative. There are potions that we, witches and casters and mages, can make use of to offer near-unlimited youth. While they would not be as potent in a human, it would still be possible for you to be rejuvenated. So long as you were able to take the potion every decade or so, you will stay young. You will not die of age, although you may fall under other misfortune. That, of course, is true of everyone."

"I'll do it," Johnny says immediately, "If it means not leaving Caleb alone. Even if it tastes gross." There's a faint hint of a smile on his lips at that. "Even if it tastes of liquorice or something."

Morgyn grins; Caleb thinks of wild animals. "It tastes of alabaster dust and valerian. And lemons."

"Not lemons!!"

Morgyn gazes at him for a long time, then nods. "Then I will return in..." They wave a hand. "Five years or so. I believe you will be nearing thirty then, and the potion will have more immediate effect to reduce your visual age to your early twenties. Visually, you and Caleb will still appear to be the same age."

trQEStt.png

Five years, Caleb thinks, and suppresses a wince.

Lilith raises a hand like she's in school, glances speedily at Caleb then back up at Morgyn. "You know," she points out, "You can come back earlier than that, if you want. Like - if you're going to help give Johnny eternal life, then you could at least get to know us better. And maybe we could find a better cure if we work together, right?"

Caleb thinks he may just adore his twin sometimes.

A smile twitches on Morgyn's tattooed lips. "Ah. I could do that too, I suppose."

"You'd be welcome," Caleb says softly.

"Thank you, Caleb."

UOF7F3Y.png
    lMfAQyo.png

Morgyn turns to him, his name on their lips again. Caleb feels impaled on that glance, at the intensity of green highlighted in black and red. So unexpected, that green. The black and white, the red and gold, so like his own favourite colours, deep and rich and luxurious - and then that green glance, the colour of new leaves and light, of acid and bubbling things in cauldrons.

Johnny's eyes are green too, but softer, trending towards the blue. He's soft cool colours, grounded and steady; he is a pillar of stability when demons tear at Caleb's mind.

If he was to touch Morgyn, Caleb feels as if he would be swept away.

Morgyn doesn't stay long. Lilith shows them to the door and Caleb hears them speaking softly, murmurs he can't catch; he turns to Johnny and buries his face against his shoulder.

"Sorry," he says, and doesn't explain just how many things it's for.

"S'okay," Johnny says quietly. "A potion, huh... I can deal with that."

Wordlessly, Caleb reaches for his hand again.

The door closes; Lilith's footsteps grow louder as she drops herself in the armchair again. "Okay," she says with her voice firm, "I have to say it. I can't not say it."

Caleb glances at her quizzically.

"Is it just me," she says, "Or is Morgyn really dang hot?"

Laughter ripples through the room. Even Johnny is nodding fervently. "I mean, I didn't want to be the one to say it," he says sheepishly; Caleb grins and nudges him fondly with his shoulder.

Lilith laughs again, drops her head back. "We'll find an answer," she says with her eyes closed. "I promise. We'll find it."

"Even if it has lemons," Johnny promises, and Caleb, Caleb manages to smile, lets the tension ease from his body as he sinks against his boyfriend's side.

They'll find an answer. He'll see those bright green eyes again.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I just lost the entire chapter I was just doing, the big one with the Big Event that I was leading up to all this time dangit, because I had a finger slip and should have saved more incrementally. Lesson learned but I am quitting til tomorrow.

@ryttu3k Just read what you said about your story with Caleb seeking a cure and Morgyn saying they didn't know of one...was that actually true, at that point in the game? Am I thinking of a mod, maybe? I thought for some reason there was a vampire cure spell in ROM. no?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Nushnushganay love the solution to the mysteries behind who Morgan is and why she appears special. Did Moira die a natural death early? or was something supernatural involved? And explains why Dominic might be a bit straight and protective of Morgan if he knew the backstory. Good to see some happiness for her (and Caleb) finally. Lilith AND Sunglasses man - now that is one intimidating duo! I wonder where that is going. And this new direction for Caleb seems pretty interesting - can't wait to see where that goes. Plus I found your discussion about dishonesty and poisoning very interesting. (pg 603/604) It is why I love literature and discussing it. It raises moral and philosophical perspectives we might not otherwise of conciously considered. I would support secretive action in Rosalie's case (physical might is not moral right) but like you do not like Thorne's actions. The creation of an innocent child to bring into that unhealthy situation is especially unforgivable. Children are people not objects , tools (or weapons). Plus I just read Alwaysasking's comment that Edvard is the hero we need and I can't stop smiling so I must agree.

@haneul love the insides of your castle. Are you using some cc (like the kitchen counter?). It is so beautiful - it reminds of lovely houses I saw in the UK like the Brighton Pavilion. All that gold and gilding and panelling and chandeliers. My asylum sim Sylvia has completed master chef and gardening aspirations (she also completed the fortune one because of gardening - so technically has her 3, but I don't normally count that one as its too easy to earn money especially when doing gardening.) So she is working on nerd brain - she has really achieved nearly all of it before she even started - she has level 3 in two careers (just needs a 3rd) has all the charisma, logic and handiness (from surviving the asylum) and only needs to get 2 more skills to level 8 (from level 6). The not being able to go out much and the no dating / going to restaurant rules make you really focus on aspiration stuff. I love gardening and cooking in game (painting is fun too but too many of my sims have already done it).

@AngeliqueAdelaide aging in the Jess save is odd. It is a very old save pre MCC installation for me. So I used to play on long and then aging off (bjorn being so much older than Jessica) - I used to go into manage households and age some individuals manually so sims who should possibly be the same age aren't eg. luna is much older than some of her regular peers and Yuki I kept young because she is Viktors friend but Lucas is older - now with MCC I might age everyone for a little (usually on normal) but I might also only flag a few or flag some elders not to age to keep them longer. So it is very unstandard (all my other games I pick a type of aging and stick to it - usually challenge/ legacy saves. Or there is no aging, build saves,pack experimentation saves).
    Jessica is about 2 days away from adult on normal and Diego is 3 or 4 - but Edvin Ollie as her son - is older than you would think because I have aged him without aging her sometimes - so he and Cassandra are mid range young adults. I think I will buy both Diego and Jess the youth potion so they can start their family from young adult age again - I don't care if it all doesn't really make sense - they will end up younger than Edvin Ollie (who can also youth potion at the right time). i see the Sim universe as a totally different reality from ours - hence males getting pregnant and same sex couples (sometimes both partners at the same time.) I just want to fully enjoy them before they die. Just don't try to draw a timeline or family tree for my sims :wink:

Page 603/ 604 comments
    @rainbowwithfangs April and Mia's wedding was lovely. You took some beautiful screenshots and downloaded a lovely venue. i love how each bride had her own individual style and look to suit their personality. All the guests look very happy and engaged in the party.

@AlwaysAsking love a good Ian/Lawrence post and this one was very romantic. I love them both in pink outfits - don't think I have seen that one before and Ian in the pink shirt and captains hat does serious things to me (very officer and a gentleman vibes). Lawrence's face in the shot in the purple hoodie is divine - he is too cute for words. And I remember how offended you were when the game dressed you in that gold ruffled shirt! But you and your husband's sim are very cute together.
    P.604 I may not be team Don or team Thorne (team DIego/Dash for sure ;) )but I don't like what Thorne did. Playing with Don's heart for revenge is all well and good (Don's an adult and probably deserved what he got several times over) but the baby is an innocent and using children as objects and tools is not okay no matter what. I think Don is matured and prepared enough to be a good Dad to the baby (if Thorne lets him). I am happy we get to see Mary-Alice and what exactly happened to her. How pretty is that sim? I love her wide high cheekbones and roundish face - so lovely. Is she on the gallery? No wonderDon couldn't resist her. I think she knew what Don was from the get go but she refused to listen to the warnings from her own gut (don't we all when there is a handsome face and pretty words involved!). I still wonder about what made DOn a DON Lothario? Are we getting some younger backstory for him? Is his Dad really dead? Did someone hurt him and make him think love was about using people when he was young and innocent? He is very interesting and layered in your story.

@ChuChuExpress I love how you always include bloopers and silliness - that's where I always look first in your posts! And is Shine's cowplant still alive. I have several at the asylum but have not yet managed a cowplant sim death. However, I have killed 3 cowplants (from lack of feeding because I am trying to kill sims.)

@Koteyka The flatmate I had (who studied film) loved Buffy and I have watched hours upon hours of it because of her and I remember the dreams. - so funny that she prepared me to read your story. ahh what a lovely update p .603 - I never knew I wanted or was part of the "free the babies" movement on the forum but after seeing all you have done with Morgan - I need freed babies and some of the actions you showed in my life. Tony and Steve are so lovely together. I am glad Tony is going to a psychologist not a psychiatrist. He needs to talk and do some introspection not cover up his issues with drugs. Liliana's office is perfect. I have so many of the books you chose in my own office (i recognise the covers even if the titles aren't in english). Liliana is very lucky to have such a beautiful inspiring place to live and work. I love the projective work she did with Tony (I love sandtray and symbolwork and want to learn a lot more about it.) I tried to guess who some of the toys represent because I am sure none of them were placed randomly knowing how you work. Thor is the koala? And steve the big white bear? and the t-Rex is Nick? - peter was more difficult he could be the robot cause he likes science fiction or the other soft bear? I don't know you and your thoughts well enough to guess your symbols LOL Anyway - it pleased my soul to see a lovely accurate representation of what I do because psychologists in movies are so terrible. And Peter you may think you are being subtle but your crush is showing LOL. The final kiss at the piano is so romantic <3
    p.605 ahh another sweet update. Tony in Steve's shirt is so sweet - especially because he probably doesn't have any relaxed clothes of his own (except his cuddly Dad jumpers) - I have a feeling this is all the calm before some sort of storm but I am enjoying it tremendously. I love Peter and Duane and how that is developing. Is Peter's cute and embarrassed facial expressions poses? Because he is so much like a teenager trying to hide a crush. He is just so cute and awkward and wide eyed.

@sarabeth2984 love that Island resort build - if I had island living I would be heading off to download it right now.

@Daephene I like your vampire brood. Maike is an excellent spellcaster in my game and I think she would enjory vampirism too. Ulrike seems born to be a vampire.. I assume a sunlight reversal cocktail gives a vampire sun immunity?

@simgirl1010 magical insurance fraud LOL

@purplexbutterfly Lexi is a very beautiful sim and she was so lucky to find a handsome sim like ethan who also seems to have nice traits. What a lovely holiday proposal.

@triniway not sure if anyone answered because I am behind on this thread but I think the pizza options came with DU.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Nushnushganay oh no!! Yeah, this is why saving often is a good practice to get in to!

And nah, there actually is a cure in the Vampires pack! But I figured that kind of made it too easy, especially considering the narrative I want to tell for Caleb (which is based around self-acceptance), so for the sake of this story there's no such thing. (And there's no built-in vampire interactions with RoM, but there are mods.)
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @Becka28 Makes me glad that you enjoyed that chapter, and not trying to ruin anything but there are still more surprises about Morgan's heritage to be discovered. :) And it's not an easy road that she and Caleb are heading down, but maybe right and easy aren't the same thing. They are swimming upstream so to speak at this time, against a curse and some destiny that crystallizes due to Caleb's choice in Chapter 30, as he was warned. The path won't be free of weeds, that's for sure.

As for Lilith and Gordon...haha that was one where the game just needed me to get out of the way. I was laughing so much when Lilith pretty much took a running leap MMA style into Gordon and they caught each other in midair, practically. What a hot fusion that was! She wasn't wasting any time, either...I had to use MCCC to hold off on the apparent LITTER she wants to have with him! But Gaston is ready to go live in a cardboard box, to get away from those two and their incessant "togetherness." though it's complicated because Lilith brings Rose if she's staying overnight, and that's...Gaston's own daughter...with Lilith. And Rose had forgotten all about Gaston once he stopped coming by, and had taken "Unka" (Caleb) as her father-figure. So that's a big mess. But yes, I'd like to return to Lilith and Gordon when I can...and Gaston, who needs a way OUT of "Lilith and Gordon" but it can't be into "Caleb and Morgan" that's for sure! Gaston just wants to stop being a vampire and go to Foxbury and get a new lease on life. But he'll never again want to leave behind friends and family...it's just that all his friends and family now are intertwined and every last one of them, has a past relationship with him that went weird, and are now having relationships with each other.
    He just needs to find a life for himself that he can be happy with and occasionally visit them, saying, "Y'all be good, now! BYE!"

So that's a tangled skein for me to bat around!
    Have to force myself to go to sleep now. Losing the entirety of Chapter 30 (The Big One, Elizabeth! -Redd Foxx) to a finger slip because I didn't save sooner stank.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Legacy 2.0 Brick + Angela Generation 3

wA3V3J4.png

We throw a Spooky Party

OKahKlV.png

Eden and Axl come to our party.

oGnkL6e.png

Angela completes the painter aspiration.

U5I63CO.png?1

Fallon becomes a teen.

VgD7FdR.png?1

I adore her.

UX5DVLS.png?1

Blake becomes a teen.

UAUFa6T.png?1

wIdhQT6.png

I noticed Eden has a baby bump!

nOUwC71.png

Jack the crazy looking dog passed away.

vSWFxX0.png

We visit Eden's apartment and her belly is growing.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member
    Long time no see, everyone. Had a rough week lately, but now I'm alright and back to the game.

This thread is already at the 600s, wow! :o
    Didn't see all of the latest posts cause I don't want to spoil myself with the amazing stories. :) Probably leave likes and awesomes for now.

Going back to where I last posted and commented on the mentions.

@Becka28
    (pg. 598)
    Jamie and Logan had to be favorite couple, well there's Atlas and Dylan being my first fav.
    (pg. 599)
    I didn't know there was a setting for kids to inherit traits from their parents. Really interesting. :)

@AlwaysAsking
    (pg. 599)
    I'm not sure if I had mentioned it before in my previous posts. The dark magic was something random I can think of, and I just typed down whatever comes in my head.
    Just like what Atlas said to Dylan after encountering Dylan's father before they moved out, he would do anything to protect his family, even if it kills him.

You guessed it right, it was Vlad who turned Curtis into a vampire when he (Curtis) learned about Forgotten Hollow. The guy Curtis had an affair with (and is still friends with), Hunter, saw the incident, but didn't intervene since he didn't want to get on Vlad's bad side.

The ghost in the tub was funny, and I didn't know toddlers can actually do that when they're reading a book.

(pg. 600)
    For Jamie and Logan, yup, another pregnancy. But don't worry, Jamie's pregnant with Logan's kids. We all know how that go down with Jonathan, Christian, and Don.

Thanks. Since Atticus loves animals, maybe he can be veterinarian when he grows up, just like his great-grandmother, Laura (Leilani's wife and Curtis' mother).

It's a nice day to go fishing during summer, but Nyx wasn't interested in it. Xavier is a good boy and treats others with respect...unlike his father. Planning on making a backstory for each of the Loser Club members.

(pg. 599)
    @ryttu3k
    That's just half of the inheritance Atlas knew only about. More about that later.

Hopefully I got everyone. If I didn't, I'm sorry I missed ya.

[The Loser Club]
    The Loser Club got a new member, Robyn Takahashi.
    0yhsh7m.png

"Welcome to the Loser Club, Robby," Autumn said, shaking hands with Robyn. "I hope you'll have a great time with us."
    "Anything for ya, Flower Girl, and thanks for inviting me," Robyn said.
    67vIyGK.png
    zrbylhj.png

The boys were inside watching Axel play an intense game.
    LO4DMi7.png

Leon noticed the new member.
    "Isn't that the new kid in the block?" Leon asked Ian.
    "Yeah, he moved to Newcrest and just enrolled to our school," Ian replied, barely paying attention to Leon.
    "He seems pretty cool," Leon commented.
    jpLIRYr.png
    rCrI9RG.png

Not pictured, but Calista asked Axel if he wants to go on a swing with her. Turns out she asked him if he can push her on the swing.
    A start of something new. :)
    ydsWpzn.png

"Hey Dad, can I go to Tobias' house tomorrow?" Damien asked.
    "I don't see why not," Dylan said. "Since your father is going out somewhere with grandpa, and the kids are going to spend the afternoon with grandma, I can tag along."
    "Awesome!"
    5JYAZjE.png
    89eZG4R.png

"What's all the hubba?"
    "Damien wants to go to his friend's house tomorrow."
    2OTBhlo.png

"Aw man, you guys are going out to have some fun while I have to do the boring adult stuff!"
    "Damien, don't be like this idiot when you grow up!"
    SpIs2ce.png
    0ONLUaN.png

"I'm just messing with ya."
    "You may be an adult, but you still act like a child."
    FmSsTzj.png
    50rHlxM.png

'Papa and Dad really love each other, even if Papa is a total goofball,' Damien thought to himself, wondering if he ever going to have a relationship like that when he grows up.
    2EfTmCV.png

'And that's my cue to leave.'
    li0ePv2.png

[One Hell of a Family]
    The family grew even bigger when Jamie gave birth quadruplets.

Keith and Romeo
    iXFWL4B.png

Anastasia and Pamela
    MentcpP.png

Aged up Sofia.
    CL9Bc0K.png

Rearranged the toddlers' bedroom and Logan and Jamie's bedroom.
    ZBS96si.png
    z1QMsvw.png
    i8nvmkg.png
    O31Gfrs.png

Not sure why Anastasia was sad about having unwanted siblings, which I find it odd. It didn't last long when she was comforted by her Papa.
    2tICSMW.png
    nNiSy8D.png

Keith and Jamie playing dolls.
    NkYwQX4.png

Pamela was sad as well for having unwanted siblings, so Sofia cheered her baby sister up by making silly faces.
    Ryw9IID.png
    cxETUoY.png

Romeo became sad too. Not because of unwanted siblings, but because Logan left to work. Big sister Sofia to the rescue!
    7rNmuh8.png

[Antoine Family]
    You don't think I forgot about them.
    Jonathan got a job as a teacher, and Christian just graduated. They had another daughter named Nicole.
    Iris moved to San Myshuno with her husband, Elijah Bolton, who's a well-known bodybuilder. She works as a stylist in the style influencer career. They are expected a baby.
    Jacquelyn and Luis rented a house in Strangerville when they got a call from the mayor to solve a mystery.

Jonathan singing a lullaby to his daughter. The same lullaby his aunt sung to him when he was little.
    4E94jcw.png

Juliet was happy to be a big sister.
    82uUl63.png
    U3f8nzP.png

Christian with his daughters.
    51Wy86n.png

"Since the kids are asleep and Luis and Jacquelyn won't be back for awhile, how about we get a little frisky?"
    "I don't think it's a good idea to do that on your brother's bed."
    "He won't know."
    B8nXsVY.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,153 Member
    I'm a member now. :smiley:

@haneul

"It must be nice for Dora to find expensive working electronic devices in the sea. Is she very skilled at fishing or is she diving? My sims can barely catch fish."

She was fishing all the time mostly with daisy and catnip, since she lives in Brindelton Bay. But with trait from the microhome, her fishing skill reached the max level very fast. The first electronic device she's got with level 3 in fishing. The most expensiv catch was the ambrosia snack, 2500 simeleons worth.

May I introduce? This is Dora in her microhome. It's not very stylish, but anyways, she still has not much money.

vOSfEeI.png

@AlwaysAsking

"Wow! Another wonderful story line! Where do you come up with these? I will definitely look for Villa Hegenbrecht
    How sweet that she and Karl started out as only an employee and employer. But their date sounds incredible 🥰
    Is she still considered the maid now? Or did he marry her?"

Yes she's still considered as the maid and they are not married, because of the strict moral rules of the society, and both are still in their mourning years.
    Here they are on their date.

i0XknP7.png?1

I'm somehow fascinating in the late 1890s and early 20th century. But I wouldn't want to live in these times, because of the strict restriction for women.

Dora Shepard is basically my FemShep from Mass Effect 1, where you can decide, which background she oder he has. One was the streetkid. The other backgrounds (grown up in the alliance fleet or in a colony) were hard to insert in Sims 4. It would be nice if I could have a Garrus in the game, but that's not possible. My goal with her is to play her before she was famous in the mass effect universe.

@Koteyka Morgan is so super cute.
  • Options
    @Becka28, 612.
    Thank you! The cowplant seems to be acting as a deterrant for paparazzi as well.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    octavion4444octavion4444 Posts: 28 Member
    Now I have come very far in my games in one game in my new computer I have won in the lottery in sims 4 1,000,000 in another household so that is very good also I have a baby and a second baby the first baby was a boy and that boy I successfully managed to get all on max level when he was a toddler potty 3, movement 5, imagination 5, thinking 5, communication 5, to make it a little easier I changed in settings first to long life and when I was done with skills I changed it back to normal and I have Caleb that trained a vampire to max and that vampire will train the vampire parents that has 2 baby that has grown up to toddlers and in the other save file I have created my family and some in my family have moved out of the house in to an own house in the game and I will move in to Cassandra goth when the whole families vampire training is done and I'm in the game have turned Cassandra goth into a vampire and I had 2 party
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited February 2020
    My sim joined The three musketeers group today. One for all and all for one!
    23-2-2020-15-02-03.png
    23-2-2020-15-02-24.png
    23-2-2020-15-02-38.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Playtime
    49446669021_707a7a2d2d_c.jpg
    Marcus & I started to plan Johanna & Kadison’s birthday party today.
    49446894247_eea6f036f1_c.jpg
    I baked a birthday cake.
    49446894217_f4dff538aa_c.jpg
    My little girls are growing up so fast.
    49446668866_11b4a185bf_c.jpg
    Met cousin Elsa Pizzazz Fletcher on the beach. She told me she is going to university soon.
    49446668786_1571d671a6_c.jpg
    Met my brother David Vera Benali at the playground. Nice to have someone to talk with while the girls play.
    49446893977_a4c131315a_c.jpg
    Uncle Jong Hyun Vera Goth joined our conversation. It was a long time since last time we met.
    49446668651_859f4173a5_c.jpg
    I decided to play together with Johanna.
    49446668606_1e8304b690_c.jpg
    Mum (Bella Vera Huntington) look forward to become a grandmother again. She felt the baby kick tonight.
    49446668556_9409363f83_c.jpg
    Some fun with my cousins Belinda Pizzazz Landgraab, Dara Pizzazz Felix & Elsa Pizzazz Fletcher. They are sisters.
    49446893712_4154e54b6b_c.jpg
    Baby sister Chloe Vera Barnes came to the bar to meet her unborn nephew or niece.
    49446191543_9d2dfa7fb8_c.jpg
    I know Chloe is not a baby anymore. She is a mother herself now. But she is still my baby sister.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Gah.

I might have started over again... This version of Alejandra never clicked with me.
    On the plus side I finally finalized my save for the future so it will save time in the long run.
    On the minus side I have creative blockage. I know what type of character I want but I can't find or make one that fits.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,869 Member
    edited March 2020
    Before the final Term began, Erik hearing about his younger brother's struggles decided what they needed was a relaxing night out. He knew of a fine dining Steak House, called the Old Home Place. He had spoken to both Aaron and Brianna, as well as Tamela about what to do about Joey and his pharmaceutical problem and his lack-luster grades. The Sim was a genius after all, as was Brianna, so his poor showing and his lackadaisical attitude could destroy his life-long dream of becoming a physician. It was all Joey talked about as a kid. They arrived at the Old Home Place Steak House, and as expected Erik's party was shown into the upper floor exclusive room.

Eml4Rvd.jpg

The room was very nice, and had a homey atmosphere with a nice wood-burning fire, but the group waited for awhile before any of the wait staff came to take their order. "Hm, do you suppose they forgot about us up here. All alone. Nobody here but us chickens?" Brianna mused.
    "Nah," Erik said, grinning. "I'm sure they'll be along soon. It's busy tonight."
    In the meantime, Brianna pulled Joey aside. "Listen, if you need help studying we could form our own Study Group. Don't be a donkey's hind end about it, Joey. Why do you suppose Daddy suggested we all come to uni together? Not just so we girls would be safe, but so that you guys get the support you need, too."
    shKZs71.jpg

Finally, their order was taken and delivered far faster than expected. Erik had barely returned from the necessary.
    AzjzdZh.jpg

They had a lively discussion, all of them and finally Joey agreed and admitted he needed their help. "Then it's all settled," Aaron said.
    hEtT30h.jpg

The kids had a couple of days to prepare before the Term began. They all got straight to work, studying and working on Term Papers, and Presentation Boards. True to their word, the also studied together.
    "There you are," Tamela said, glancing up from her workbook. Joey shrugged. "Sorry I'm late. But at least I'm here." "yes, and that's a good thing." She smiled.
    vFjhl9K.jpg
    5vbx8X2.jpg
    Erik and Brianna sat on a nearby bench.
    QR0z8Ur.jpg

They continued to work together, as well as play together. Joey's siblings got the definite impression their brother was overwhelmed by uni.
    8zxzmPD.jpg
    jcTERL4.jpg

In the interim, Erik continued his career, playing concerts. Sometimes he went away, other times he played nearby. After a hard rain, he played at the Rock N Roll Center in NewCrest.
    Erik was less than impressed with the upkeep of the facility, allowing for mud puddles to form and doing nothing to safe-guard those who came to the facility. On his way to the outside stage door, he found one!
    lFSRdOF.jpg

Undeterred, he went ahead and played the gig.
    MXb7pJa.jpg

While Erik worked, the others played.
    9HHqgv1.jpg
    900woUB.jpg

In between classes and classwork and his career, Erik managed some time to tend to his girlfriend.

"Oh, Erik, why did they put us out here? It's colder than a witch's elbow. I can see my own breath, and yours, too." "Erik, look this way." The snapping sound of the shudder resounded. "That's probably why. They need more room in the dining area. I come with baggage. I'm sorry."
    a8nfBu8.jpg
    "No, it's good you brought up the subject. I've been meaning to speak to you about all of this."
    HQWoMlN.jpg
    "Really," Tamela snapped. "Do you mind if we eat our dinner in peace?" Finally, the Paparazzi left.
    "Baby, I'm sorry. Price of fame, I guess."
    "I'm a bit afraid it may prove to be too much for us, Erik."
    "Just what do you want me to do, quit?"
    Tamela looked thoughtful, shook her head. "No, I don't think that's the answer. I would still get mean texts and they would likely become vicious."
    "Wait, you're getting mean texts? Tami, how did they get your number? We need to change it right away. Honey, I'm sorry."
    Tamela shrugged. "It went missing for a time. Finally, one of our other roomies found it."
    "OMG. That's where he got the Simoleons. That's okay, we can recover from this, and once I get our dream house built, we'll have a security gate. Tami, we are still promised to each other, aren't we?"
    "I guess, let's just see how it goes, okay?"

After several Sim days of hard work, the last day of the Term, finally arrived.
    Erik got himself ready, for his final test, by Gussying up a bit. This was a routine he followed prior to a performance. It seemed to help settle his nerves, which was good. Just because he pulled straight A pluses, didn't mean he didn't have to work for it.
    viQkNC6.jpg
    Once testing was complete, Tamela and Joey decided to shake off the tension. Snow lay on the ground white and crisp. "Hey, let's have a snowball fight, Joe, and celebrate!" Tamela cried. Before long, Brianna emerged from the building and joined in.
    eVBmUHD.jpg

"Mind if I join in?"
    1VZK9gJ.jpg

"You can't hit the broad side of a barn!"
    hDHz17o.jpg

"Cantrell zip, Durant one. Or should I say won."
    diO3JfX.jpg

"Watch yourself, smarty pants," Joey said.
    Lu77ebx.jpg
    "Wh-what, wait. Joe, Joe, think this over, Joe."
    "I have, long and hard and my prescription for you Snarky one, is this."
    N5hAlgz.jpg

Erik decided to share his talents after his test was over with his fellow classmates, one last time. Once graduation happened, he didn't anticipate ever returning to the campus. His presence was too disruptive.
    2bxkgAX.jpg

Within a few Sim hours the final grades were posted. Erik again received an A+ on all three subjects, Maintaining a GPA of A+. He graduated Magna 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Laude. Aaron and Brianna followed with the same. Joey had two A+ and one A, making his GPA A. He graduated Suma 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Laude. Tamela, got two A+ and one B coming up just behind the others. This gave her a GPA of A-. She ended up just shy of Honors. But they were all so grateful to have such great grades and their diplomas to show for all of their hard work.
    "We made it! We're graduated. All of us. I tell you what. This calls for one heck of a party, come on," Erik said. They texted a few others on the fly. Pretty soon their dorm was rocking!
    Erik had already purchased the kegs and was anxious to give a keg-stand a try. Joey was only too happy to help.
    ds2T6dq.jpg
    All was going well, until somehow Erik began to wobble in Joey's grasp!
    9kCWLBq.jpg

The inevitable happened.
    15XkZGk.jpg

"What the heck is wrong with you?"
    P7dLHIL.jpg

"You're not exactly a lightweight, you know," Joey snarked. "How about you give me a try?"
    k18Ehzr.jpg

"Okay, okay, sure." Erik said. "Oof, whoever wrote the lyrics, he ain't heavy, he's my brother lied. You could shed a few."
    vEG0xiU.jpg

And unexpected Event.
    Erik looked over and suddenly noticed his mother had joined their party. Did he have her in the Group text? Not that she was unwelcome, but still this was a pretty raucous party. They finished off one keg already. And, of course, Aaron's fiancee, Sandi Beeches was here. That was to be expected, though. Those two got engaged just prior to Aaron and the others going off to university. For a time Erik worried about their relationship. He thought Aaron would invite her to the dorm more often, or at least take her out on dates. Was everything okay between them? He did wonder. Aaron wasted no time taking her down the hall near the keg. He noticed, too, that Louise was standing very near the couple.
    Suddenly, the two were holding hands as they faced each other.
    nTEe51e.jpg
    Was that the wedding march he heard piped in from somewhere?
    EEfqo3v.jpg

Wait a minute, Erik thought to himself. This looks awfully much like a wedding is taking place. Certainly, his mother was acting all giddy.
    lnnw2Z1.jpg Holy Cow, look at the size of that rock!
    gLX14Bc.jpg
    0vC8xf8.jpg
    "Hey," Erik said, "Did you two just turn this Pre-Grad Party into a wedding? You did, why didn't you say so. I would have dressed better."
    uIjspBn.jpg
    luSdNbP.jpg

"Congratulations, big brother!"
    QFciNZj.jpg

A little while later Erik saw that Joey and Tamela were rather chummy. This on top of their discussion the other evening made Erik jealous. Was that why Joey let him fall? What was going on between these two? He worried.

The next day dawned and most of them were up to see the sun rise. Graduation ceremonies began at 10 AM. Erik, for one, had a headache. They had a bite to eat, showered, dressed in their Grad Gowns and finally made their way down to the auditorium.
    Class of 2320:
    y9hGqsr.jpg
    MiFush6.jpg
    tuHv07p.jpg
    0fdPgm0.jpg

"Have you been making time with my girl?" Erik put it bluntly. Joey really didn't answer.

After the ceremony, they all headed down to the University Bar.

Erik gave a brief synopsis of his speech, making certain to only touch on the highlights of it. "And, now, it's back to Reality for us," he said. "We each have a path or paths from which to choose. Good luck Class of 2320.
    hojRjEJ.jpg

Then, he launched into the entertainment.
    xdQJBeJ.jpg

And, that's what happened in my game. :)

Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top