Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hey everyone! Here’s what happened in my game today! :)
    So the last time I posted on my gameplay, Joanna Morecombe had met this dude
    Vincent Fontenot at her next door bar an grill. They flirted a bit but she just wasn’t feeling it but they literally left as best friends. Both of them are geeks so they had a ton in common.
    Also he’s an alien. Awesome
    YzAbpJX.png
    So Vincent and Joanna are hanging out at her house in Oasis Springs
    They were talking about work, home renovations, relationships etc.
    iWm2k6l.png
    Jo tells him about her latest “relationship.” If you could call it that.
    She met this guy at Rattlesnake Bar in downtown Oasis Springs
    His name was, you guessed it, Don Lothario (he shaved the beard and is now sporting that 5 o’clock shadow)
    LDdVtBu.png
    He was quite the smooth talker
    HxThQRq.png
    She knew it was stupid
    1gzerPF.png
    But after her bad experience with Laurant, he made her feel special. At least for one evening
    YKB2hGM.png
    Oh that side eye
    zpSSztq.png
    6JZYtj2.png
    Bu58zsI.png
    Somehow this conversation went from here
    3xnSvEK.png
    To outside his place
    CvjZs5z.png
    To his bedroom
    QFcFA27.png
    yUPXgKT.png
    Donny boy was quite thrilled with himself.
    1VtIZvg.png
    f5fH1m6.png
    Anyway their conversation then moved from the bedroom
    To the shower
    iXHRiK3.png
    qOPhKTK.png
    I think he may have been a little tuckered out
    Lol, Joanna’s face
    ZiwrVH3.png
    Anyway she crashed
    G8WKUzG.png
    But of course woke up. Horribly ashamed of herself
    eGftbPu.png
    Flight of shame. She flew out of there like a bat outta…
    i6H5caY.png

I was cracking up because I was playing Don. Technically, Joanna was his first…
    LOL

Vincent was trying to keep her distracted. She was nervous. The test results would be done soon. She’d get the final results by phone call
    So how has work been?
    “Awkward! Lol! “
    sFvt5Gv.png
    She had to tell her brother what happened with Laurant and how it turned out he was actually married!
    DixzAws.png
    Griffin felt really bad because he had set Laurant and Jo up. He didn’t know he was married!
    PYFggyn.png
    He apologized and they shared a hug
    CnkSuyw.png
    Jo carried on as usual. Inventing stuff. Like the sim ray!
    imkf9iB.png
    You know, Laurant, this isn’t personal, I am just freezing you to see if this sim ray works
    O5T7Trs.png
    idIJWyH.png
    Don’t worry she did chip him out. After awhile
    bPMe2ra.png
    VjCpjfH.png
    He he he he he he
    A bunch of aliens showed up to visit the lab!
    Including Vivienne Fontenot, famous actress. Jo went ga ga over Vivienne, who agreed to share a selfie and an autograph with her!
    n7AvgFr.png
    xUSuxt5.png
    She got home later that day and flew off to tend to her plasma fruit trees in the back
    JSi4yen.png

She and Vincent had been spending a lot of time together. He’s been teaching her self defense
    lf4fiZv.png

He’d been worried she had been feeling sick a lot lately.
    CA7vGRx.png

“So Vinny, what have you been up to?”
    XTw3gXR.png
    Vincent tells her about his pokey little house in Strangerville
    Vincent is a Sergeant Minor in the military.
    X1LAms3.png
    There was nothing to do there. He usually hung out around 8 Bells Bar
    CQQaste.png
    You never know who would come through. I was laughing at Geeta’s incognito look
    tSfA45G.png
    Of course he was constantly having to salute his superiors
    VmWeIG6.png
    He met a new girlfriend named Leslie!
    AyZ8Hjx.png
    But she was kind of weird sometimes too
    9KpzC5a.png
    She’d kind of of space out
    971ekRE.png
    He didn’t think they were going to work out
    blLdub7.png
    He met his dad, Dr. Harry (Hah-reh before he immigrated to Sixam) Vanderspiegle in Brindleton Bay for dinner one evening when Vincent was on leave. Harry is a doctor at the top of his career. Vincent’s parents split up when he was kid.
    Alien handshake
    RWO8ACX.png
    Here’s what the look like out of disguise
    AQk1xU5.png
    And he also spent some time with his mom and uncle.
    His mom is actually Vivienne Fontenot, the famous actress. She had immigrated along with her husband years ago to sim planet. Vincent was born and raised on here. He had only visited Sixam a few times. He thought Jo was going to pop a blood vessel she got so excited to hear about it! (The gal with the braids is Vivienne's sister-in-law Rosemarie).
    HHUg8NR.png
    UpOEjUE.png
    And he spent some time with his uncle, Clint Fontenot and cousins (Gage and Grace). Clint Fontenot was a former pollination technician. He was married to one of his "test subjects," a human named Rosemarie and they had 2 kids. Clint is currently working in the astronaut career as a space ranger.
    RqmAsLk.png
    RhJP3XC.png
    He thought Grace was the cutest thing ever. She does too
    3ib88RE.png

Finally the call came through. Vincent leaves the room to give her a little privacy
    c0hd2GW.png

The doctor confirmed it! I’m pregnant!
    GOvRSo6.png
    Vincent was surprisingly excited for her
    jQqqb3q.png

Later that season, Vincent drove the hour to Oasis Springs from Strangerville. It was New Year’s Eve and both thought it would be fun to spend the day together. Jo was not in a partying mood anyway
    21lLbBj.png
    He raises a toast.
    eUi7JwK.png
    2n0zgqi.png
    She literally popped into her second trimester after his toast. The talk about her pregnancy. She had tried to call Don, but he wasn’t returning her calls. Vincent wasn’t too happy about that.
    Don’t worry Vin, I have a good job. I can support myself and my baby.”
    r86Bg2E.png
    They sit down to watch new year’s celebrations
    f2NVZSl.png
    uUqmSh8.png
    rWuqAw7.png
    GYMzbzP.png
    To new beginnings.
    VYxwbJX.png
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Don't worry! Vincent is actually related to my pollination tech, Clint. Clint is Vinny's uncle and is still happily married to Rosemarie. I absolutely love Vincent (Clint too and his whole family). He's precious. He and Jo are just friends at the moment
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    So many pages behind. Trying to do some comments and as I type more posts appear. I honestly have no idea how @AlwaysAsking keeps up and does such detailed comments for everyone.

@TheLastStar Happy New Year - those screenshots <3

@BlueSeaWaves Yes - Jessica's dress is from the Vampires pack.

@Smellincoffee that castle build is so creative, detailed and amazing. I often don't have the patience for big builds (nor the vision.)

@AngeliqueAdelaide Its not fair - Morgan looks great even with accessory malfunctions. Antoinette looks wonderful. The hair, the dress, the poses and the tiara - sigh. I really loved your screenshot from ground level looking upwards towards her face showing the full beautiful length of the skirt.

@Daephene Yay the snowbirds in Sulani. I love how you play with the elders. Makes me want an elder pack so we can do more with them. I must say even as an elder Dominic Fyres is an impressive looking sim. I never let him cheat in my games (Moira is just to sweet to hurt) but when Moira passed away my 100 babies mother made sure to add a Fyres baby to her list - elder Dominic was happy to oblige.

@ryttu3k thanks for your comments - I may have to use the Jessica makeover in my other main save (with ALana and Brock) where a copy of Jess is - she was just about to get together with Bjorn when he up and died unexpectedly (hmm he is starting to form a pattern) and her alien creepy horrible husband just died so she could do with a makeover. As for Diego - he is such a good looking sim that was hidden under all those horrid clothes and bleach, its hard to take a bad shot of him. Plus he is a born poser - he loves it much more than Jessica does.

@llamasflu sounds like Nathan and Lina had an exciting start to the new year. I hope for her sake he doesn't continue his cheating ways (unless you want the drama - then cheat on young man).

@Ellupelluellu enjoying your 8 sim Sulani adventure. Oh Bjorn - he shows up in all the young girls whims - he is so bad! Wolfgang's up to his old tricks being mean to anyone who likes him then flirting at exactly the wrong moment. He was quite rude to Tessa's initial flirt - I think she can do better. Hugo reacting to Cassie in her bathers as if she was naked was very sweet - poor Hugo - I think he is going to be exposed to a lot of life in this house.

@Keidra just finished all your chapters and the epilogue. I really enjoyed it. I liked how you used a brother of Morgyn - not a clone that allowed you to play with similarities and differences (as well as the nature vs nurture) in the development of their characters. I don't think you should say your story was "too boring and you will make it less boring" rather the screen shotting makes it more interesting. I was really interested in who Rakhesehkhen is and how he will influencethings so I am hoping for a sequel or a least an offshoot to the story. The weddings were beautiful and suited each couple: Cassie's was lovely because of the sentiments they expressed to each other and genuine affection there. Caleb's and Morgyn's was sweet and funny like their characters. I think Lilith is really suited to being a queen - I totally agree with your desire to renovate Vlad's house - all the premade houses are just too dark to play with or to take shots in. our final screenshot of the family (harem?) was lovely.

@O-meezy I hope Tahlia begins to realise what a great guy Dre is - he needs someone nice in his life. It is so sad in game when a pet dies - the sims get so sad.

@budget_zendaya I am sorry that off-the-grid is still not very good. I would like to play that way but it seems the problems haven't got any better. I know it annoyed me that they didn't include OTG baths and candles etc. Enjoy your legacy play.

Will stop here and do some more - getting tired and deleted my (long) comment to Koteyka :( Will have to try and recreate it.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited January 2020
    Ok, posting some more

I'm still missing people, lol

Also just an FYI, most of the time if you have my name included in a quote from me, it will not show up in my notifications. You have to write it separately, out of the quotation area. 😊

@Beardedgeek

Oh wow, I guess I didn't realize you had to restart. But yes, flunking a bunch of classes probably warrants starting again 😅

And yeah I completely understand your reasoning about the dorms, and how they would need to be more run down with less to do.

Ahhh, a second update! Trust me I'm with you on the no sleep because you're stuck playing this game 😂

That's pretty funny that she doesn't like the physics major classes and switched to a computer science one. Because wasn't she trying to make money by doing programming on the side? Or am I remembering the wrong Sim? if it is her, it seems like the computer science one would be a much better choice.

@sims_premade

Those three sisters are certainly gorgeous. Lucas and Olivia have great genes to pass down apparently!

The Goth twins are super cute! What generation are they though? Because I don't know how to guess who they are with, if I don't know how many generations down we've gone 😂

@AntiPrincess88

Holy cow, did your first University experience go crazy or what? Was Eliza even attempting to go to classes? I don't have University so I don't know how it works if you're not playing that certain household. I hope the Pleasant twins are fun to play! I hear they did not get along well in The Sims 2

@March306

Yeah I guess that would be a problem if the fathers were there, and she had somebody else with her.

Maybe she could just make sure they go in a bedroom and lock the door LOL 😅

And my gosh, that's a big house! 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and an extra todder room downstairs. I do that too when I have a two-story house, I can't stand it when toddlers have to climb the stairs to go to bed, or climb down the stairs to eat.

@SimTrippy

Thank you, I'm glad to hear you keep coming back to the thread because you find it friendly. That's definitely what I hope for. 😊

Aliessa and George sound like a really fun family! Ron is super cute looking from what I can see. How cute that you build a sandbox for him! I used to build them all the time, and just haven't lately, although now I have Island living so they would really work 😂 I guess I will build some again, thanks for reminding me.

That will be cool to have the whole upper brindleton Bay neighborhood the inhabited by magical beings.

I always find it funny what those chance cards can do to a Sim. I think that an expansion I don't have must have made them so life-altering. I've never gotten a chance card that caused anyone to lose their job. And I had no idea you could go to work on free days! That must be new with the university expansion.

Their house looks cute with all of the furnishings and windows from Realm of Magic!

@Becka28

Ahha! lol you had something else up! Darn, now you get 2 notifications from me 😅 2 chances for them to not show up.

Anyway, ok, I need that first picture of Diego. No idea what I'll do with it. Frame it and hang it on a wall in my house? 😅

If that's a reject, what was the winner! 😮

I like the second one a lot also, but the look on his face in the first one is incredible 😍

And yeah, that's too bad that the lighting on the picture of Jessica with Diego didn't work 😣 shucks.

I use that plain "take a picture" option a lot. Especially when I need to get a toddler in a shot. Or a few Sims.

That's really funny that she can have a celebrity moment and refuse to pose with or for Diego. My goodness Jess 😂

Wow does she look different with the black short hair! 😳 I would never have guessed that was her in a million years!

She looks really cool though. And again, if those are the ones that you didn't use in the simsmas thread, I would love to see the one that you did!

@Ellupelluellu

My gosh, what's up with your husband saying he needs to have his computer back? 😂

The challenge that you are doing looks so amazing that I'm having a hard time not doing it right now myself.

I think the Wolfgang aspect of it is really spicing it up too. That boy can't make up his mind at all can he?

Are he and Morgan good friends in this save? It seems like they are always good friends because they are in that club together right? Hugo sure is funny having that fit about the girl in the shower. Is that Sofia?

Boy, I hope some of these other kids start helping out with all of this work! You would think that they would start cooking group meals for the rest of them at some point. You'd think they might start gardening too. I certainly hope they at least manage to go to work and bring some money into the household.

What job did you get for Wolfgang?

Oh, and I absolutely love Sophia's hair, and laughed so much that Clara couldn't come in because Tessa wouldn't invite her in 😂

And oh yeah, why does Tessa get whims to have a first kiss with Bjorn?!? 😳

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Your little Happy New year update is cute!

I would definitely call Morgyn's outfit an accessory malfunction for sure. Gideon is a good-looking little boy. I like that hair.

Antoinette's dress is absolutely amazing! I like the angle that you used for the second picture of it ❤️

@Daephene

Okay, what show are they watching in your first screen shot? Because that looks like Sebastian Santos. Do you know if that's who it is? I've never seen that before, but then again I don't really pay attention to what they watch on TV 😂

Anyway, they really look like they are enjoying Sulani! It's too bad that it is raining, but their covered pool and hot tub area looks like it's working out just fine for them.

Justin Delgato looks like he's having a lot more fun in his retirement than he did in his adult life. At least in my game 😅 That's a pretty good toast he's giving there!

Dominic and Moira are so cute together. I would never have guessed that's who she was.

And there's that handsome man Rinaldo again! 🥰

It's funny, because Simmilina's Sims stood behind their TV to watch the countdown also 😅

I will look forward to more details on your remodel of Sulani. Do you know the name of the lot you used for your retirement village?

@llamasflu

Goodness, your favorite couple Nathan and Evangelina certainly are having an interesting end of the year!

Why was their wedding so terrible? Did Lina get to finish the semester after she had the baby? And someone should tell Nathan that he has a wife and baby at home! He should be happy with that!! 😂

@BlueSeaWaves

I hope the regular host at that restaurant comes back! Lol

And, yeah, often times mine throw up or at least look like they're going to throw up before I do a pregnancy test.

I'm glad I'm not the only one I can't stand the paint messes. I'm sure there's a way to make the kids so well behaved that they don't do that anymore. Maybe I'll look into that, and try to cheat that skill up 😅

@TheLastStar

That is a really cool series of magical pictures! and Happy New Year to you too!

@Morkovka

Tee hee hee

Today Yesterday Last year
    😅😂

Goodness sakes, I guess Morgyn really didn't like losing a duel. Nothing happens to them when they win a bunch of duels in a row does it? I don't know much about being overcharged. Heck, I don't know much about the Realm of Magic, I'm never in there LOL

Your pictures about the tender longing looks they were giving each other is really cute 🥰 Sad though that Morgyn is looking at Caleb while Caleb is looking at Cassandra. The best one is Lilith looking at Johnny! He seems to be oblivious.

Oh gosh, just saw the next updates. It looks like Caleb has eyes for Morgyn after all. 😅

Goodness that was a lot they had to go through to get a moment alone together! Maybe Morgyn shouldn't be such a popular person to talk to 😅

Those thought bubbles are quite amazing. Especially coupled with the looks they are giving.

That ending though .... Untamed 😍 Amazing!

@jheyjuneice

My goodness, those wedding gowns are very gorgeous. What is a lovely wedding, I love that picture by the fence. I can't believe they've adopted four kids already! 😅

The three Sims in the bottom picture are very good looking!! Which one is Alvaro? I am unsure whether that is a feminine or masculine name.

@CheesySimsLover

Oh my gosh, I can't believe Dakota and Brianna ran off to play hooky and went to a bar!!! That's really funny, what did they even do there?

Oh, and was it @ryttu3k and @Steamvarius who were discussing screenshot folders? This is mine, but it's 2 years worth of shots (and their edits) not just one.

hZJo9AA.png
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I'm glad to see that you're enjoying my updates with Blake's adventures in UBrite! Since you don't have DU, I can tell you that with the pack, Sims can gain the research and debate skill. They can build that skill with a mirror, a debate podium and a research machine. I've not tried the research machine yet. As for the servos, that's the only servo I've seen so far. I've not seen any others.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited January 2020
    Let's do a bit of fast-forward:

This is Hanna, again (Genius, Perfectionist Squeamish btw):

WkiwYi8.png

She's a Selvadorada resident of mixed heritage; her mother was born in Windenburg but grew up in Strangerville (hence her more Germanic / Scandinavian spelling of her first name), met her father on vacation and decided to stay in Selvadorada.

Long story short Hanna has graduated High school and decided on her own accord to move to Strangerville to get access to better schools. She ran into a lot of weird things there, but didn't have too much time thinking about it because she was too occupied waiting for her acceptance letter from the universities.

She did make a lot of friends in the small community, tho:

JBPBtUy.png

Fast forward to the "now":

Speaking of friends, her first day at Uni is a good one: She's... a bit more focused than the other students, but she and her roommate gets along amazingly well. She loves her dorm room too, and managed to squeeze a few nick-nacks in there.

on04kJw.png

PqjxmAY.png

m4ms5BX.png

School Spirit day happens as she's unpacking, and she decides to let it distract her for some time. The "big" thing though is the day after, when she gets to join the Bot Savants! She has always been absolutely fascinated with everything robotics and AI:

kHYbyPp.png

sgkqBQY.png

lTPQbZ2.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited January 2020
    sorry for the double post: (unless someone posts in between while I type.)

@Koteyka (attempt 2 at my comment) Your last update was bittersweet - sweet because Peter is feeling so happy and now has found a place he truly belongs with people who "get "him" and can share his passions and interests. He deserves to have a lot of happiness for a while. I felt like he did when I went to university (You guys read books? fanstasy and sci fi books? and you like music that isn't country? - I think Steve and I had a lot of parallels in our childhoods - thank heavens I have all my family still).

The bitter is seeing what has become of Tony and Steve's relationship. I know so much has been said and done that they can never regain what they had - that relationship is gone. The emotional impact was so much bigger on Sulani especially as you showed us the flashback not so long ago. However, I think they have the foundation for a new more equal relationship (it was lopsided in Tony's favour before because of his wealth and status). AND they both STILL need to learn to talk to each other (in a meaningful way)- its been the problem from the start (thank goodness for Thor and I hope he is paying attention again.) Poor Steve believing that Tony doesn't love him but is only making up to him because he doesn't want to be alone - what an awful thing to think and feel about yourself and the relationship you are in (and he's still willing to stay and help Tony - he's too much, my heart hurts.) and poor Tony thinking he's destroyed Steve's love and the rejections from Steve confirming it. I can't wait to see how you resolve it.

Thanks for letting us know that Peter had a slight preference for Tony - I had suspected it but thought maybe I was reading something that wasn't there. Thats not to say he doesn't deeply love Steve because I can see he does.

@Morkovka Caleb and Morgyn are adorable. I can see why they are your OTP. Morgyn's face after coffin woohoo was the best thing I have seen today. The speech bubbles were hysterical.

@sims_premade are you saying your goth twins are engaged to the same pre-made? Can that happen? (with mods I suppose).

@Simmelina1 SO all the sims love Mila's cookies :) She is a very good cook in game - one time my sim got invited to Wolfgang's party and she did both lobster dishes and a variety of cakes. My sim had to workout for days after.

@Beardedgeek Hana seems to have made a good start at uni - I willbe noting down your tips for my sims.

@DeafSimmer Aaron and Chaya seem to be a nice couple. He deserves a good relationship after that self centred girl left him with the child.

@sarabeth2984 love the shots of Griffin, Rachel and their family. The last two look like actual shots produced by family photographers. So Markus is truly gone for Joanna now as he has started a new family. Annnnd..... I read the next update - oh no Joanna you aren't going to - oh yes you did! (love the flight of shame!) I have had more than one sim (including a version of my simself) fall for that side eye even though they know he doesn't love them. Well - that was an unexpected turn. At least Vincent seems sweet and willing to help. Squueeee - I just saw you said he was related to Clint - I really love Clint and his story.

@Steamvarius love your summerfun screen shots. And I am in awe of your number of screenshots. That said; for christmas, I used some gift cards to buy myself a 5TB external harddrive to replace the 4 or 5 huge memory sticks I have mine on. (Just to hold screenshots. Perhaps I should edit but its so hard to do.)

@AntiPrincess88 Wow - did you have some MCC settings that allow your played sim to get pregnant when not in use or is university got some surprising roommate activities?

@AlwaysAsking haven't forgotten you - and now I am a couple of notifications behind :( Love what is happening with Simeon and Luna. Luna is so needy and Simeon is so kind. I think they would be a lovely couple. I am very excited to see what happens. I can't believe she sits at his feet all the time. Yes, I think he is giving her longing looks. please use the Diego photo - I didn't use it as the black background was the least christmassy not because I didn't adore it.

UPDATES:
    So because I haven't been posting any story updates I have been going slow in my save and focusing on doing a bit of building. Jessica needed a new house -her old one was meant to be her forever home but memories of Bjorn made it unsuitable. These are the outside shots. I haven't finished all the insides I focused on bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen (this is a monster house).

jsPSq4Z.png?1

DwahyOk.png?1

And when I finished I discovered that the camera bug which causes the camera to jump about right up into the sky is there in live mode - it doesn't happen in build at present). The bug only affects the pinnacles lots in Get Famous. Its annoying as part of the aim of the pack is to get rich enough to live there. At the moment its playable but annoying. I may have to move the house but I really want her to be in Del Sol Valley.

Famous welcome wagon suffering from situational outfit disease. (Thorne came and was dressed as normal - go figure). Judith decided her celebrity status entitled her to dip into my cc even though I have it all tagged No Randoms. The blonde man is her new townie husband (her 3rd or 4th so far in game). What are you thinking Olivia?
    oGolpgs.png?1
    fzyqA6d.png?1
    To save room...
    Judith explored the zen meditation garden.
    2sBR1fI.png?1
    PfxO50b.png?1
    She was jealous I think. (and she has a double eyebrow peircing?!)
    immE60v.png?1

We need a way to pay the massive bills.
    GXF1g5j.png?1
    Not that I think it will be an issue.
    n09XsVA.png?1

Cassie and Edvin Ollie have inherited the family home. It was fun going through his inventory and putting out all the photos he had of Cassie and himself (they have dated since early teens.) As well as putting out all the art he has completed and kept.
    RHK2GpW.png?1

Viktor chose to stay too.(I need someone in the house when Cassie and Edvin go to university).
    aaaLyKJ.png?1

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Had a long day..meh
    @ryttu3k lol, certainly seems like it It knew I was talking to larry on ITs holiday. It came for us hehe
    Larry is the lobster mascot that ignores everyone until spirit day even.
    Morgyns stache is also all powerful...ha
    @Becka28 too true.
    @Morkovka yeah its like they know something is up sim gaurds are not allowed. I may tweak Morgyn a bit again still cute though mmhmm.
    At least Morgyn felt better after some decent sparring.

I really need to move to the computer.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited January 2020
    @AlwaysAsking
    Aww, cute Luna is cute! :love:
    Can't blame her for crushing hard on Simeon - he looks so good in your game :smirk:
    Oooh, and Simeon feels it too - how lovely!
    And I always delete unwanted townies! :naughty:

About my sims - dunno if you remember my holiday colanders post, but it explains this save - one happy save where everyone is loved and no one left behind :blush: Well, except Darling because he wants none of it so far :lol:
    But yeah Caleb DOES have eyes for Morgyn - they are 200% OTP for me - if they had to choose, they'd choose each other every time.
    And that's why my last post is so hilarious!
    5 seconds after Caleb and Morgyn are officially dating Morgyn holds Caleb's hands and looks at Cassandra and thinks woohoo.
    It was almost this meme LOL! :lol:
    16541-posts.article_md.jpg
    But then Morgyn gives Caleb that suuuuper suggestive look and goes on with handcuffs.
    Sometimes this game gets it juuuuuust right!

And no worries about Morgyn overcharging - they got the right perks :wink:
  • Options
    @O-meezy
    So sorry about Stix! :( Crying robots are especially heartbreaking!
    Camila looks gorgeous :love: (all your sims do actually!)
    I hope it works out for Dre, he's a cutie!

@ryttu3k
    I'm not much of a storyteller :disappointed:
    I never managed to write a consistent story in my life and I so envy people who can do that.
    I always have a number of separarate scenes in mind - key events, relationship changes, main plot points, twists etc.
    So I play them out + what happens in the game gives me ideas for more scenes.
    Something like that, yup.

@Becka28
    I love the house and was just about to ask about the camera bug, then you mentioned it.
    I have my celebrity household living there in my main save and I love what I built for them, but the camera sure is frustrating!
    Also it makes all screenshots taken in Tab mode blurry :/
    "situational outfit disease" :lol:

• Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    Welppppp. Buncha my CC just broke outta nowhere. J O Y.
    Need new eye replacements. I hate the default ones but the ones I was using broke.
    By the way, Esmeralda's ridiculously beautiful.
    01-02-20-4-02-07-AM.jpg
    She has Damian's eyes.

Working on setting up a new save for Show Me Love, which'll be the sequel to Throw Me Away. Everyone's getting a makeover and I decided to just age Esme up along the way instead of playing that. (Like, Damian's only been working on a degree for the last ten years then... xD) Hopefully it won't be so broke anymore. orz -- also in SML will be some more Sarnai-Rakhesekhen background. Because I have a lot of it, believe me. xD
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Doctor Who is back and now I definitely need to make some DW Sims. Man, I have the biggest platonic crush on Thirteen <3<3<3

@AlwaysAsking character development, I guess? XD I'm not sure about the archetypes changing, I've changed my main three's aspirations a bit and they've stayed the same (Innocent and Lover for Caleb, Hero and Artist for Lilith, Innocent and Jester for Johnny). I think Anna's dress is a recolour of the Dine Out one, yeah. I can double-check tomorrow, if you want! Jasmine being a spellcaster was honestly just a whim - originally it was going to be mermaid!Ariel (I mean, obviously XD) and spellcaster!Elsa, but I wanted more occults, and Anna and Merida both didn't fit because both of their stories very explicitly have them as non-magical. And Brave is so much fun, you should totally see it!

Man, that's a lot of screencaps! In fairness, I only started playing TS4 in late May? XD

@Keidra yeah, that works, then XD I haven't done a lot on WordPress, how is it for setting up stories, chapters, stuff like that? I've found some Sims stories on WP hard to follow sometimes. If you post stuff to AO3, I will definitely read it there, though!

Oh jeez, was there an upgrade or did you download something new? What eyes were you using? And wow, I can absolutely see both Cass and Damian in Esme! I can't wait for SML!!

@O-meezy that works! Originally I was just going by 'let's see what happens' (which is how Caleb and Johnny got together in the first place!), and then I started getting Ideas, heh.

@sarabeth2984 that Don!! Heh, Joanna's face after the shower scene is amazing, though. Ooh, that SimRay looks handy ;D Huh, Vivienne Fontenot, hmm? Any relation? Ohh, she's his mother, okay! Hmm, should Joanna really be drinking if she's pregnant? XD;; Maybe it's actually literally fruit juice. To new beginnings!

@Becka28 RIP to other!Bjorn. On the other hand, at least Jess is free to do what she likes now XD A makeover could work, yeah! And yeesh, yeah, to say nothing of Diego's terrible moustache XD I might try and work a bit more on him, see how he looks with more natural hair. (Still going to have a very OTT wardrobe, though! You know he'd unironically wear Moschino...)

Is that the 64x64 lot? I ended up putting a Hobbiton museum from the Gallery there XD Looks fancyyyy! Oh, Octavia, what are you wearing? XD And Judith with a brow piercing is a Look!

@Beardedgeek I like Hanna's dorm! The Bot Savants look so interesting, too, I hope she's able to build some fun stuff!

@Morkovka you can't fight the polyshipping :D And honestly, that works for storytelling! A story is basically a chain of major events with other stuff in between, is it not?
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited January 2020
    @ryttu3k
    Personally, I find WordPress easy af. It might be a little difficult to get used to at first, but once you do, it makes sense. Honestly the biggest hurdle is the user's own ability to design a system that makes sense. WordPress can either be a complete basket case, or one of the most usable things you've ever seen, but it depends on who's behind its design. It also takes a certain someone to be able to set up and keep navigable a WordPress site that has more than one story on it. It is not very easy. Setting up a single story on a single WordPress is by far much easier.

It's also good to remember, I'm a programmer. Things like WordPress are not going to be hard to me whatsofrigginever, and building sensible and intuitive UI is basically half my job. I also think it's worth noting that I've been using WordPress since probably the 00's, and I've had Sim stories on it since 2013 (RIP King Legacy), and in that time I've never run into anything I wanted to do and couldn't on it. Which says something because... I often want to do some wild stuff.

Aaaas far as I know, no. Uh. They might've been broken since the last patch tbh. I haven't been zooming in to stare at anyone's eyes recently, and also haven't been fiddling in full CAS with anyone. Lol But if I remember right, one of the newer screenshots of Morgyn's eyes are default I believe, so that's fun. Just looked; yeah them suckers is defaulter than default yikes, that was the end of TMA. Oh well.

Uhh. Whisper. Can't tell you who by off the top.

Also fun trivia just, in general lol the screencap at the end of TMA took me about two days to get the posing right. And then I went back in and fiddled with it and like a dodo I didn't save a copy of the original... and messed it up. So that screencap... is what it is. It can never happen again unless I remake the entire pose set and it was a giant pain andIdontwanna!!! lol

... I also seem to be losing my space bar. Crud. I need that!!

Okay, anyway! SML Cast time! Because I spent forever doing their makeovers.
    01-02-20_6-54-03-am.jpg
    Cassandra Goth
    Less of a cinnamon roll than she was the first time around.

01-02-20_6-54-10-am.jpg
    Caleb Vatore
    He needs to stop this trying to look manly with that baby face of his.

01-02-20_6-54-19-am.jpg
    Morgyn Ember Vatore
    Seriously how is this creature fair.

01-02-20_6-54-38-am.jpg
    Damian Ember Goth
    Still a cinnamon roll. Less skittish at least.

01-02-20_6-54-25-am.jpg
    Esmeralda Goth
    Look she just wants to cuddle a cat, okay? She didn't ask for all this socialising stuff.

01-02-20_7-15-47-am.jpg
    Queen Lilith Vatore
    Look. I don't know what god put this creature in Simverse but praise it.

01-02-20_7-15-32-am.jpg
    Summer Holiday Vatore
    Still bubbly. But now will be bubbly while she ruins you.

01-02-20_6-55-06-am.jpg
    Mortimer Goth
    What is age, he's not doing that shh.

01-02-20_6-55-00-am.jpg
    Bella Bachelor Goth
    Definitely not ageing either.

01-02-20_6-55-12-am.jpg
    Alexander Goth
    This is the part where he moves out and makes a life but honestly what is even that?

01-02-20_7-12-55-am.jpg
    Dion Anan
    Livin the good alive life! He's been appointed one of Lilith's barons. Because reasons, okay.

01-02-20_7-13-06-am.jpg
    Kane Anan
    He's like one of those adorbubbles that never seems to age because he's got this baby face af and no matter what you dress him like he looks like 12. D'awwww.

01-02-20_7-12-49-am.jpg
    Nathalie Anan
    Who told her she was allowed to grow up this gorgeous??? WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

01-02-20_7-13-48-am.jpg
    Orion Nirun
    You know I never did figure out what his original last name is... it's not Nirun... that's Lakshmi's... also has anyone noticed my boys tend to take their girls' names...? Yeah... it's a thing.

01-02-20_7-13-35-am.jpg
    Lakshmi Nirun
    She looks happier than she is. Why don't they have a kid yet. Great question.

01-02-20_7-14-17-am.jpg
    Devante Birch
    I love this adorable little -

01-02-20_7-14-10-am.jpg
    Cheyanne Lambert Birch
    I realise now how Asian Cheyanne looks and I feel bad for her original last name. We can pretend it was like, Li or something.

01-02-20_7-14-27-am.jpg
    Chance Birch
    ISN'T HE CUUUUTE!!! He also looks like his parents unholy muffins.

01-02-20_7-14-54-am.jpg
    Rakhesekhen Kartoum
    He's a jerk and didn't want to modernise. Okay then.

01-02-20_7-14-44-am.jpg
    Sarnai Nirun
    SPOILERS. That's actually not her name!!

Oh, almost forgot the Lotharios.
    01-02-20_7-46-44-am.jpg
    L. Faba Lothario
    Honestly, she's kinda soccer-mom looking.

01-02-20_7-46-55-am.jpg
    Michelle Lothario
    The Don is Strong. But she got the purple! She's also not a spellcaster so that's rood.
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    @Becka28 @ryttu3k Thanks to both of you. She is almost ready to graduate, she just started her 5th year now (since she switched majors after year 1 she lost enough credit that she needed 5 years (doing 3 classes per year). Last year will be easy though; just two classes.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @O-meezy, 560.
    Nope, still not showing. It's the one that has plum in it.

@AlwaysAsking, page 561.
    Aaand there goes my jaw. That's a huge file!

@Becka28, page 561.
    Thank you! The weather in the game at that point was nice enough to get the family having some fun in the sun.

There we go, 25 posts on my new blog, all uploaded. It was a joint effort between the new google account and my default google account.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    @Keidra
    I didn't recognize Caleb at first o_O
    Esmeralda is truly gorgeous!
    And I'm in love with Lilith and L :love:

Small update on my Untamed household (yeat the name kind of stuck now bc before it was Ember as I moved everyone with Morgyn):
    Replaced the chairs in the living room - very important, right?
    wgghkAg.jpg
    2wSMLLT.jpg
    Now it has more character and untameness.

Mt2WFR9.jpg
    Darling, what the hell are you doing?
    There are a dishwasher and two (!) sinks downstairs, yet you needed to wash this plate up here and right now.

H57ZraQ.jpg
    Ouch!
    EAkfveZ.jpg
    Lilith, you ok?
    tgeyETs.jpg
    There are certainly perks in your crush feeling a little guilty.
    But we won't abuse it, right?
    lcbCr0r.jpg
    Wrong...

Lilith finds Venessa very appetizing in every way.
    She also drinks from Johnny, Caleb - from Morgyn and Cassandra, but gastronomically they are nothing special.
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited January 2020
    Okayy, this time I'm going to reply a bit more briefly to everyone because I still got to pack for camp. Sorry for the inconvenience!

@Steamvarius thank you!

@ryttu3k
    Aww, Thor is adorable, he's always kind of reminded me of a golden retriever XD
    That is actually very accurate :D
    Oh, it's Pepper! :D
    Oh my, it really is... wonder what's her role in the story 👀
    Kalani is precious <3
    I knowww and the way she interacts with Tony is too cute :blush:
    Thank you!

@Becka28
    The bitter is seeing what has become of Tony and Steve's relationship. I know so much has been said and done that they can never regain what they had - that relationship is gone. The emotional impact was so much bigger on Sulani especially as you showed us the flashback not so long ago. However, I think they have the foundation for a new more equal relationship (it was lopsided in Tony's favour before because of his wealth and status).
    I agree that Tony was always the one "in charge" in their relationship before. I wouldn't say it was entirely because of his status (although that had a big impact too), but more because of the way he naturally is. Steve always looked up to him - now it's the other way around. Maybe one day they'll be able to find middle ground...
    Thanks for letting us know that Peter had a slight preference for Tony - I had suspected it but thought maybe I was reading something that wasn't there. Thats not to say he doesn't deeply love Steve because I can see he does.
    When did I- *rereads previous replies* Oh...
    Stupid me, I was going to elaborate on that but then got caught up in a few more replies and forgot :sweat_smile:
    So as I said, back in the update where Tony missed Peter's birthday, Steve said "he loves you more than me". He had a point there. He put much more effort in raising Peter than Tony, but Peter never made a difference between them. He always loved both of them the same. What Steve didn't realise is that if the roles reversed and it was Tony doing all of the raising, Peter wouldn't love him any more either.
    That being said, Peter does have a slight preference for Tony - not because he loves him more, but because they understand each other more. Peter can easily understand Tony in moments when even Steve is having a hard time (like how he knew it wasn't Tony's fault and easily shrug off everything bad he said to him). Their connection isn't surprising, though - after all it was Tony who chose Peter from the foster family.
    Thank you!

"...And then you called, practically saving our lives... and now we're here."
    Thor was shocked with what he heard. He was speechless even after Steve finished explaining everything that happened throughout the past year.
    27a616041d3b.png

"Correct me if I misunderstood, my dear friend, but you said you left Tony alone?" he finally asked.
    "Yes," Steve sighed. "I had to..."
    c3030318b20a.png

"Rule number one - NEVER leave Tony alone! NEVER, STEVE! It ALWAYS ends badly! He gets trapped in his mind and then you have to get him back and the longer he's left alone the more impossible it will be because Tony never tells anyone what's going on in his brain!!! I can't believe you did that, I trusted you with handling him- HOW COULD YOU!?"
    26b4e41e3e14.png

"Well how could you? Hmm, Thor? Where were you when all of this happened?"
    6bf12a9b7a92.png

Thor heavily sighed.
    "You were the ones who kicked me out of your lives - not the other way around," he said. "You never made me feel welcome in your life, you didn't even invite me to the wedding... So don't you blame this on me, I tried to stay in touch but you were always too busy snuggling with each other! When you got Peter I thought things would be different... but they didn't because I still didn't fit."
    ba6b72c9ea18.png

"I'm sorry we made you feel that way," quietly said Steve. "We didn't mean it... I guess we were just very occupied with our life and you were so far away... Also we never had a wedding because we wanted to keep it private..."
    "Ah, leave it in the past. I'm here now and things will be different... So! Tell me, my friend. You and Tony are not together anymore?"
    0c08bb1177e0.png

"It's complicated," Steve sighed.
    "I've watched you today. I can certainly say that you still have strong love for each other!"
    "It can't be love, Thor... At least I hope so."
    "WHY IN THE WORLD would you hope for something so HORRIBLE!?"
    4fc4456f69b9.png

"I thought I'd never love him again," Steve explained quietly. "Some of the things he said... He didn't have to say them, Thor. He could come up with something simple, something just enough to back me away, but he went for the words he knew I was most afraid to hear... He knew how much they would hurt me and that's exactly why he said them. He hurt me intentionally. And I... I couldn't help but think that there was a part of him that thought of me that way... I mean how could he ever come up with those things if he never thought of them before?"
    Thor didn't reply. Steve bit his lip, looking away.
    3c458dc1727d.png

"I thought the hurt will never go away. But a month passed and the pain... it faded," he whispered, sounding almost nervous. "And the problem Is... I think Tony realised that. Somehow. I think... I think he's trying to get back in a romantic relationship with me... He's trying so hard and I have to reject him and then he's sad and it's all just so, so complicated..."
    "Do you want to be with him?"
    "Yes!" Steve sighed. He couldn't deny the truth. "Yes, I want to, god I just want him so badly..."
    cdcfda2f632c.png

"Then WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?"
    92c642804db8.png

"Look, I'm not even sure Tony wants to be with me. He's broken... And I'm scared he might not see me much differently than Nick. Just another "guy in charge" he needs to listen to. All the time, every single second we're together, he's just trying to please me. He's trying so hard to be his best for me and I hate it!.. Maybe he's trying to get on with me in a romantic way just because he thinks that's what I want."
    fb4fe8f4caba.png

"Nonsense!" argued Thor. "He's doing it because he loves you and because he truly wants to be with you! Because you were always meant for each other and no matter how much you deny it you still cannot fight it! You silly little fool, why cannot you understand that? Don't you love him?"
    e4d28f294545.png

"I do... I'm not sure it's the same love it used to be, but I do," sighed Steve. "And that's exactly why I don't want either of us to get hurt... If we rush into things it could make everything even worse... And it's hard! It's really hard to keep it together... But we're not the same people we were, Thor. And relationships don't get fixed by a kiss."
    5830cd47e780.png

"Look ah... I may have been in very little relationships as in NONE, but I do know a lot about love. And I know that by avoiding talks and pretending like nothing is going on you'll only make everything worse."
    b9dd6e58c5e0.png

"Besides, why deny the wonderful gift of love, Steve? Why deny it?.."
    f9ca8228a7f4.png
    More under the cut:
    eb25fdc3117c.png

"All settled in?"
    8393441f9883.png

"Yep! I love this room already!"
    9122a17c466e.png

"Alright," Steve laughed. "Goodnight, don't let the bed bugs bite - islands really do have those..."
    "I know, Dad already caught a spider when he was checking up on me..." Peter laughed. "Pa?"
    "Yeah?"
    d787828661e3.png

"I'm so glad you and Dad are together again," mumbled Peter, falling asleep.
    f279a36717dd.png

"Sure... Me too," Steve muttered.
    cebfa9a9fddc.png

"Night Tess," he flicked off the light.
    d8fa7a6e9707.png

"Hey," Tony's face lightened up when Steve walked in their bedroom. "I know you told me to go to bed but I couldn't really sleep without you so-"
    015e5b5ab05d.png

"We need to talk," quietly said Steve. "I can't do this anymore."
    Tony stopped smiling.
    91fc7db63e20.png

"Okay," he meekly whispered. "I'll leave."
    de94de5739a8.png

"No, not that... Look, we both know there's something going on between us and I'm trying to ignore it, you're trying to ignore that I'm ignoring it and we just need to talk and stop giving me that look, I'm not going to leave you, I'm just trying to figure things out!" Steve yelled. Tony flinched.
    26bcade14db0.png

"I'm sorry..." Steve sat down.
    32aef61cc7ee.png

"I just... I need to know," he sighed tiredly. "You... you keep trying to kiss me... hug a little more intimately... Are you doing it because you think that's what I want?"
    88c6eff71d2f.png

Tony cowered away.
    "I'm- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I just- I can't help it..." he mumbled. "And I know that's not an excuse so I'm sorry, I promise I'll be better..."
    Steve exhaled in relief. It wasn't because of him.
    8e99d2af255b.png

"It's not your fault," he quietly said. "But Tony, you have to understand that we can't just suddenly go back to the way we were. These things... They need to take time... patience... we... we can't..."
    "But Steve I- I lov-"
    c774d2a34dd0.png

"Don't say that!" Steve sobbed, burying his face in his hands. "Don't say that because it won't make it better and I wish it did! God, I wish it did more than anything in the world... And I'm so tired of having to be the grownup in everything and making all of the decisions and I wish you would understand that you don't have to constantly look up to me for approval on everything you do... I'm not Nick! I'm- I'm just as broken as you are..."
    2fe6a5662494.png

Tony stared at Steve. Steve was crying. Steve. Crying. Steve was crying!!
    It was always the other way around. Tony cried and then Steve comforted him. But now... Now Steve was the one crying. And Tony didn't know what to do.
    951af62b1bcb.png

So he decided to do what Steve always did to him.
    "It's okay... Shh, it's okay, Stevie, it's okay..."
    9c91ddf273d8.png

Tony thought that of course he was nowhere near as good at comforting as Steve was. But he had to try. Steve always helped him when he felt bad - now it was his turn.
    17813df7ca3c.png

Steve sighed, wiped away his tears and backed away a bit.
    "Thanks," he whispered. "And sorry... I don't know what's gotten into me."
    Tony nodded.
    "You're tired," he mumbled. "I think you need to rest."
    4f13b2467fd1.png

"Yeah..." quietly said Steve. "I think so... But you... you like me."
    He couldn't say "love". Not yet.
    "And... you want to be with me."
    abf3e9880107.png

Tony nodded.
    4d2ba8c46e42.png

"Why do we have to do this to us?" Steve sighed. "Why should we torture ourselves by staying apart? How much more of our life is Nick going to take away? Haven't we... Haven't we suffered enough?"
    Confused, Tony nodded again.
    7ad9398b8dd5.png

Steve smiled.
    "Then we'll... We'll take one step at a time," he gently said. "We won't rush but we won't fight our feelings either... And maybe if we just let them flow naturally, without forcing in any direction... maybe then we'll figure ourselves out. What do you say?"
    69a12bcb1f68.png

Tony quickly nodded and smiled too.
    "We... We can be together? Like before?" he hopefully asked, and gave out a muffled sob when Steve nodded. Steve was willing to let him love. Not just depend and be cared for, but love and be loved.
    e72d6dd03b11.png

That was more than Tony could ever ask.
    7c07b73ecf1f.png

"It's late... Better get some sleep, don't you think?" Steve said. Tony nodded. Of course, it was very late. Peter was long asleep. So was Tessa. Thor probably already made his way home to the volcano island. It was very late...
    85d83ec99d4c.png

But there was just one thing Tony really wanted to do first.
    0581e4eee79a.png

"What did I just say about taking it slow?" Steve joked.
    "I'm sor-"
    8a80e2b2bf97.png

"No, don't be," Steve tenderly wrapped his arm over Tony. "Don't be sorry for love, honey."
    He tried his best to stay calm, although everything inside of him was swirling with happiness.
    e915dd21f0ec.png

Tony smiled and nodded.
    4f16d41d8e4c.png

They could do this. They could be together. Little by little the pain will pass, the scars will heal and they will gain the same level of trust they used to have.
    eabe97a7a538.png

Of course, it wasn't going to be the same love they had. Both Tony and Steve felt that it was something new, something completely undiscovered... But it was love. And it felt wonderful.
    0825c142e626.png

And on this happy note the Starks old life ended and a new one has began. A new life without fame and reputation, a new life within people who love and care for them... A new life.
    1204824ed855.png

The next part will be uploaded on dec 12 when I'm back from camp :) See you soon!

But oh wait... Just like with every movie nowadays, there's always a post-credits scene...👀
    Two days later...
    a96930a93a68.png

995f2e6a66a2.png

"Who's there?" Nick stopped.
    "An old friend of Tony's," replied a deep voice.
    "Tony had a lot of old friends, I don't keep track," scoffed Nick.
    a398f5e2ea40.png

"Oh, you'd remember me," spat Thor. "You always hated me. You never said anything, but I saw it in your eyes. You hated me because I wouldn't leave him alone, because I made sure he was never left alone..."
    Nick laughed.
    fe78a49ce390.png

"Theodor Odmark," he cooed. "Oh, look at you! How you've grown, what an outfit! Ran away from a circus, I suppose?"
    39ff59ffdc7c.png

"You hurt Tony," Thor growled. Nick sniggered.
    "Yes, yes I did... And you weren't there to stop me."
    "Remember what I said, Nicky? The last time we've seen each other?"
    1c6a5abb6a1a.png

"Oh, you said a lot of things, you were such a blabber mouth..."
    "I was wearing a raincoat and big boots. You wore your fancy suit. You promised to kick me if you ever see me again. Remember?"
    "Oh Theo, I honestly have more important things to do then remember every single one of your annoying moves..."
    04df6ad095ea.png

"I told you I won't always be little," snarled Thor. "And you won't always be young and strong..."
    426e33b9c78e.png

"So long, grandpa!"
    9fc37df9a45b.png

14333506f5e7.png

bd9b55e6a980.png

"NEVER come near ANYONE dear to me again, Nicky," spat Thor. "Because I am Thor Odinson and you do NOT want to mess with me!"
    360e9819ebdd.png

"Creatures like you, Nicky... such a waste of recourses. Sulani despises creatures like you. You would never be welcome in Sulani."
    8ba6981a1b0e.png

Nick silently waited for Thor to leave.
    "Sulani? So that's where he ran off..." he then muttered. "Wow. Tony really chooses the stupidest friends, doesn't he. I almost feel bad for the guy."
    97aece11391b.png
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    Chelsea's pregnancy went by smoothly. Jason was excited to have a new sibling to play with.zg3NV0R.png
    His only play buddy was Jack.FQ7wYXA.pngChelsea had a nice moment with Jack, he'd usually hog the sofaZCVt5EB.png but when he her eating standing up, he gave up his seat :DCvm3FsE.pngChristotpher was very excited, he'd feel her belly every daytKiGQ2Q.pngOn the day she was set to give birth, he took her out for breakfastixy8zC5.pngWhen the time arrived, he went with her to the hospital, he was not going to miss it this time.KQBofoI.pngWhen they arrived back home, Chelsea's mother came to visit, and she showed off baby boy, Victor.jjvibz5.pngWhen he aged to a toddler, he was a bit more easy going than Jason, he didn't throw tantrumseV3C4FE.png
    Despite having a new brother, Jason would still play in Jack's shed.7UERc6h.png
    Though he does enjoy playing in the kiddie pool with him.mOUsqUe.pngHe enjoyed showing off his toys to Victor while he ate8SpxbO9.pngWhile Chelsea worked, he would be in charge of the kids, it was always a mystery who created the messmeqv4iP.pngHallie visited on day and shared some exciting news, she had gotten married and was expecting a baby.nd3Pvq7.pngChelsea asked her if she knew the gender, but she didn't. Chelsea admitted she had hoped she would have a daughter the second pregnancy, but was happy with Victor regardlessoQ3SsZg.pngThough Victor would cause her headaches, making messes in the bathroom :D0p1EBvR.pngThough she enjoyed hearing the boys have fun with each otherWxSZYsn.png3txZqfU.png
  • Options
    Small update:

"When you're late, so you have to bring your lobster to class"

H33S4RM.png

Grinding thru making 12 components for a cyborg arm. At least she has nice people to talk to.

bFJFlSU.png

• Options
    Kind of in a mood feeling some stress but before i get too far behind Ill get to the rest of the replies and go spam legacy.
    @sarabeth2984 aw hope you had a nice new years.
    @Morkovka that meme still amuses me they are cute together though ha. Thats the issue with a popular sim. It can be a little annoyinh with regular sims but then there is that one that every one just has to come to. Funny all the same.
    @AlwaysAsking
    I hope everything is okay stay hydrated missy tsk tsk.
    Its kind of funny the sort of issues she has connected to Simeon, I also like that look for him, that is the same sage right? I made over mine and gave him a creeper makeover for my hundred baby save. Ooh I really like the drama there. At least she realized she should be a young adult. I never thought of making a clone to take his place. Wishing you and the fam well seeing the end of that.

Now I was gonna do this in a spoiler but its bouncing and wont let me select anything up there. Mmhm we all story so why not..lol

Hmm theres a thought, oh yeah I feel like my sims are always giving me random looks. Sometimes you have to position the camera and sometime you pause just right and there they are glaring. In another thread I would tell them to stop looking in the camera during filming and have them respond something silly. That was another thing sins are so..."friendly" we will say.

Otp i believe these modern sayings take a while to stick with me...i still reject " lit" though.

Oh no Anaya and Leon are near the beginning of sims 4. Still I've remembered them the best...technically.

Yeah poor Orange..hes a special sim I can hate him and love him in this I love him. I so want to give a 'readers look' we will call it. So you could know more there but I wont.
    Not sure about Dustin I haven't really played him though he was briefly with Cori now she's with someone else and successful in another save..maybe hes bitter and taking it out on my girl there. K is just bleh.

Well she does have an actual position so she doesny get anything in return for acting as his girl. Hehe he found the loophole, maybe he should have gotten an old lady. Cause they got it easy with each other.

Morgyn is just cute in everything and this time he was cute for the wrong reason..ha.
    Lilith always has bad timing.

Isnt he the cutest? They all just kind of blend together so naturally if hes dressing up shes playing the role lol. I suppose but he doesnt know Orange so he only jas himself to shame. He's just a bog ole teddy bear.
    I also love them rejecting others sims can be so..."friendly" that when they are loyal it precious.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited January 2020
    Ok, here goes nothing!

First screenshot of the update is this:
    12-08-19_11-14-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    What's this, affection time already?
    Shine was in the makeup room of her study area. She reapplied her shiny, bright pink lipstick whilst Roddy watched:
    12-09-19_10-08-29%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    'Almost done, sweetie!' Shine said, smiling sweetly:
    12-09-19_10-08-39%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine then checked herself in the mirror:
    12-09-19_10-15-49%25C2%25A0AM.png
    She and Roddy went into the affection station. Shine gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    12-09-19_10-59-33%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    'Time for your lipstick smooches, sweetie!' Shine said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy:
    12-09-19_10-59-48%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Yay!' Roddy said, excitedly:
    12-09-19_11-00-09%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine then gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    12-09-19_11-01-21%25C2%25A0AM.png
    12-09-19_11-01-59%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    12-09-19_11-02-39%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    12-09-19_11-03-06%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine smiled and blew a big kiss towards Roddy:
    12-09-19_11-10-30%25C2%25A0AM.png
    San Myshuno
    Later on, Roddy and Shine went to San Myshuno:
    12-09-19_7-40-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine had some food:
    12-09-19_8-25-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And for some reason, Tiffany decided to go out and sing karaoke with Dominic Fyres. This was autonomous:
    12-09-19_8-25-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Shine, Roddy and Tiffany went back home.
    University homework
    When Shine got home, she went straight to her study area. She re-enrolled for 2 classes of history and started doing her coursework:
    12-09-19_9-42-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she did her homework for both classes:
    12-09-19_10-10-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-09-19_10-18-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards she was done:
    12-09-19_10-21-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Bonus Pictures/Bloopers
    So, this is the update where I fixed the gloves conversion and socks conversion. When I was checking that the triangle was stowed away elsewhere, this cube caught my eye.
    12-09-19_2-52-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    It's also in Sophia's mesh:
    12-09-19_8-48-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    NOOOPE!
    12-09-19_8-48-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And yes, the triangle is in a different spot on the child mesh.
    12-09-19_8-49-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sorry, Sophia! I'm done!
    12-09-19_8-49-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    You're officially triangle free! 'Thank you, Llama God!'
    12-09-19_8-49-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-09-19_8-49-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The desk is there, it's just invisible:
    12-09-19_9-44-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I forgot to add this one. I must remember to get a mod that prevents premade pets from getting sick. Here, Rosy is stinky, and Blue is...well...blue:
    12-09-19_7-41-56%25C2%25A0PM.png

@Koteyka, page 561.
    Oh no, Nick's going to shatter the peace yet again.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Next page

@sarabeth2984
    They would have been cute together but they also make nice friends. Seeing her as Don's first...lies retest hehe.i loved the alien fun reminds me I dont play them enough. Shame on Don though, je should be there but probably never will.
    @Becka28 i love the house it looks so good.
    @Koteyka ah it just takes time I wish they had him before though what could they do they had to leave. It was funny but in a sad way "i cant do this" "okay I'll leave" poor guy. I'm so happy they are taking things slow things went wrong when they didnt have to but it can get better if they allow it. I love the post credit scenes too.
    Hope had fun at camp.

update non picture dont understand my service it was slow but now its gonna get slow after turning it over so only late night posts soon unless of course the other place has a speed up now that new years is done.

So Anaya joined the spirit squad or whatever its called and I made her a "cheer" outfit. They needed a bit more peace with full classes and jobs so they got their own place so Cori and her group were safe but now I see it really is harder to have a perfect student.

After doing all their coursework and only turning in high quality work Leon got a c- and after so many late nights and missing her boyfriend Anaya almost failed a class with a D in it. They did well with the others maybe I should have them study too. Anaya has two classes the go one after the other then work so they are missing each other a lot.oooh thatll be why they have a lot of kids boom.

Also I think I saw in here someone was asking about setting up a story I pick and choose what goes together just like that and smooth out the edges as I go my story isnt finished until I come to post. If that wasnt this thread then I'm rambling
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    O-meezy wrote: »
    @sims_premade OMG THEY'RE BOTH SO BEAUTIFUL

Thank you! I do love them!
    hqEK2sI.png

• Options
    sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member

@sims_premade

Those three sisters are certainly gorgeous. Lucas and Olivia have great genes to pass down apparently!

The Goth twins are super cute! What generation are they though? Because I don't know how to guess who they are with, if I don't know how many generations down we've gone 😂

How you keep up with chat is amazing!

The Goth twins are third generation, their father is Alexander Goth and their mother is Luna Villareal. Another good match of great genes!
    hqEK2sI.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top