Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited January 2020
    @Morkovka
    Welcome c: It was kinda fun to do the epilogue anyway.
    And if you ever wanna give it a shot again, you're certainly welcome to! Not sure how long Simprovise will last for, but I've always got an RP site somewhere (I run, like, five actually).

Anyway, now that the story's over I'm not sure what to do with myself. LOL I think I'll go back to writing the Goth Legacy prologue so I can get going on generation 1 finally. It's only been waiting on me since ... idk October? November? or something...?

In the meantime, have some bloopers, outtakes, and more Caleb-Morgyn wedding photos.

12-30-19-9-07-15-PM.jpg
    I can't remember what we were doing, I think this is just before running off to get Pixel, but Morgyn was super flirty and kept doing flirty idles amid my trying to take screencaps and I'm like MORGYN GET IT TOGETHER.

12-30-19-9-40-28-PM.jpg
    Basically, Caleb and Morgyn stole all the hot. Could you guys... idk, like save some for the other Sims? No? Just thought I'd ask...

12-31-19-6-14-31-PM.jpg
    If anyone was interested to know what Rakhesekhen looks like...
    12-31-19-7-17-57-PM.jpg
    Immediately post humanifying Dion and Nathalie. They uh. See. Game mechanics tell them they're upset they got cured and then they're actually quite happy about it? Funny.

12-31-19-9-49-32-PM.jpg

12-31-19-9-49-48-PM.jpg

12-31-19-9-50-21-PM.jpg
    Cassandra was honestly seriously enjoying this lol

12-31-19-9-59-29-PM.jpg
    Lilith: Cassie, seriously?

12-31-19-9-59-43-PM.jpg
    Cassandra: Look, this is just what you get when you live with a professional chef, okay, now shoo! I'm workin' here!

12-31-19-10-03-43-PM.jpg
    Occasional Morgynisms still exist in Damian's varied wardrobe, and I love it honestly.

12-31-19-10-11-12-PM.jpg
    The girls were like, basically, time to get drunk.

12-31-19-10-18-39-PM.jpg
    Simeon and L. were of course invited. c:

12-31-19-10-18-44-PM.jpg
    Lilith came in her queen dress and crown on her own, and she looks stupidly cute in this cap.

12-31-19-10-20-08-PM.jpg
    Paps... paps everywhere... they're quite lucky Summer and Lilith didn't tag-team them, they were thirsty...

12-31-19-10-28-54-PM.jpg
    He's so cuuuuute

12-31-19-10-31-52-PM.jpg
    Sarnai: Heeeey guyyys I know I tried to, you know, kill you and destroy magic forever, but like we're cool, right?
    L.: ... who invited her?

12-31-19-10-26-50-PM.jpg
    I have mixed feelings about this. And then the game also made Rakhesekhen a fan and I'm like he's been in hibernation the last two hundred years I stg... he has no idea who she is but okay... xD

Also if anyone's curious, Lilith's queen dress is a black recolour of one of Daenerys' Qarth dresses, and Cassandra's formal dress at the wedding is one of Cersei's dresses.

Another trivia, since I never got to this in the actual story, Sarnai's name is Mongolian (it means rose, ironically), Lakshmi's name is Indian (it means sign in Sanskrit, and is the name of the Hindu goddess of prosperity, beauty, and luck), and Rakhesekhen is ancient Egyptian (I beliiiieve it's to embrace the sun). Sarnai and Rakhesekhen are Egyptian. And Sarnai is and is not Lakshmi's sister. When Lakshmi said she was never the same again, she meant it quite literally.

There is, in fact, more to this story than I told, so I could theoretically keep going or do a sequel. Lol
    Post edited by Keidra on
    ็™ฝ้›ชๅคๅคœๆˆ‘ไธๅœๆญ‡
    ๆˆ‘ๅนถไธๆ„Ÿๅˆฐๅ›ฐๆ‰ฐ

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    11:32 PM here, first day of 2020 is almost done!

@Keidra "How're you feeling?" "Alive." God hashtag relatable. (Seriously, that's legit the answer I tend to give my Mum. Sometimes with an, 'I think' added XD) Oh, Damian's reaction to Morgyn's big scandalous revelation XD Yeah, twin powers! I can't wait to see Lilith's renovation. Are you going to make it? XD Not great at self-care, really? Astonishing ;) Aww, renewed vows!

Okay Morgyn looks killer in that dress. Gosh they're just so cute!! I am 100% all for this polycule and also Morgyn being bad at feelings XD Please, Cass totally has a harem XD ...Or Caleb has the harem. One of the two. Yeees just troll the heck out of the reporters :D Oh jeez Rakhesekhen. I assume that's our sequel hook? A lovely family photo to end it off despite the really ominous resurrection taking place oh jeeeez!

Thank you for writing a wonderful story, and if you continue it, I can't wait to see what happens next!! (Also I continue to be so impressed with Morgyn's pronouns. Completely avoiding all use of them is really hard!)

Man, Morgyn is ridiculously pretty. Paka'a just swooning in the background XD Lilith and Summer definitely should have gone after the paps XD Sarnai the wedding crasher, oh my. 'To embrace the sun', oh, the irony... you definitely could do a sequel, hint hint! ;D

@Morkovka thank you! Oooh, I definitely want to see your Sailor Moon household if you remake, yeah! Man, now I'm contemplating an Inner and Outer Senshi household...

Lots of duelling! Caleb looks so excited about the Rocket Broom! Oh yeah, if I send the Vatores to uni, Caleb is definitely doing Culinary Arts (Lilith will be doing Fine Arts and a lot of soccer). Aww, all those long gazes!

@TheLastStar what a cutie <3

Happy new year, all! ...Again!
  • Options
    jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    So my girls worked out their issues over drinks and the wedding was able to move forward!

o6PfEbr.png

By the time everything was all good for the wedding it was summer so it made for a beautiful day. Here's the lovely brides:

UdukWlS.png
    29ckN98.png

They've adopted 2 kids, a toddler and a newborn but no pictures as of yet. Their honeymoon was in Sulani.

Also, happy birthday to my niece's sim Alvaro who turned 24! She doesn't get to come over to play as much as she'd like so I look after her sims for her and take pictures so she can see what they've been up to.

QIkXyik.png
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited January 2020
    @Keidra
    I'M SO EXCITED!!
    I KNOW THE FEELING!!! :smiley:
    Thank you!

@Becka28
    I was hoping they would go to Sulani - any place where you know you can count on true friends is a blessing.
    I mean it was pretty obvious because where else would they go! :D But I did try to throw a little mystery there, with Steve and Peter never even considering it a place to move and choosing Willow Creek instead... also they could've moved to Brindleton Bay to Katrina and the twins.
    Thorne and Nick deserve each other - I hope they are happy together (Thorne indicated previously that he went along with the photo thing to get away from Nick's control - backfired now hasn't it).
    Oh yes. Tony is lost for the world of fame and it's crystal clear to Thorne that he's next on the list...
    and I notice Steve is wearing florals again
    Yes and his hair is growing back too :blush:
    I really like the bond Peter and Tony have -it must be incredibly difficult for Tony to trust and love anyone but Peter seemed to call to something inside Tony. Tony even admitted what he was doing to Peter when he never told Steve (although the 2 are totally different and needed different approaches to make them leave).
    Peter is just very easy to bond with (all of those kids in his class missed out on SO much by ignoring him). :relaxed: He's optimistic, he's happy when his loved-ones are happy and most importantly he never judges. Unlike Steve, Peter doesn't treat Tony any differently ow that he's changed. To him Tony will always be that awesome and cool dad he once was (and hopefully one day will be). And that's something Tony really needs right now.
    Back in the update where Tony missed Peter's birthday, Steve said "he loves you more than me". He had a point there.
    I feel for him - you want to get back to normal but normal has become difficult - and he has an extra burden of guilt and needing to prove his worth on top of that.
    Yep, Tony was having a really tough time with that... Although Steve promised not to leave him, he's still constantly afraid it might happen if he's not good enough. Nick did quite an impressive job of convincing him that Steve doesn't want him.
    Thank you!

@Steamvarius
    Oh joy, Paparassment - A portmanteu of paparazzi and harrassment.
    Couldn't have said it better myself! That is legit the best portmanteau I heard in a while :D
    Thank you!

@ryttu3k
    Poor Tony, though, that burden mindset is going to be hard to shake :-\
    Oh yes, when I say it's going to be a long and bumpy road I actually mean that :disappointed:
    I think Tony needs to seriously give a tell-all statement - I know it'd be his word against theirs, but at least it wouldn't be completely one-sided.
    Well... maybe one day. It's going to take a lot of courage and confidence for him to manage to do something like that...
    THOR TO THE RESCUE. YES GOOD. Sulani is really fitting, too - Peter loves it, and it's where everything began!
    Thor to the rescue - I love that! :D
    Thank you!

@Morkovka
    Running away to Sulani is the best possible scenario! :wink:
    Sulani will definitely be great for the Starks :)
    Thank you!

Forty seven hours. It took forty seven hours for the ship to get to Sulani. And the food on the ship was expensive! The Starks were left with a little over 100 simoleons by the end of their little cruise.
    48c7a3f80d31.png

Also Peter was constantly getting seasick.
    cbf92d4a7219.png

There wasn't much to do on the ship so Peter entertained himself with books and Tessa while Tony and Steve occupied themselves with each other. And that's where things started getting a little complicated...
    c6a54adafbbd.png

These were the first two days they actually got to completely spend with each other. When they lived in the motel Steve constantly had odd jobs to do so Tony spent most of his time catching up with Peter. Now they spent together every single second of the day. And everything was okay, till Tony started showing signs of attraction to Steve.
    114a47b8860d.png

Steve was attracted to Tony. Very attracted. He didn't want to feel that way but he couldn't help it. He already decided that whatever relationship they'll have will be strictly non-romantic. He'll make Tony better. If it's necessary, he'll stay with him for the rest of his life. But he won't be getting with him in a romantic relationship of any sorts. Too much damage has been done. Steve understood that, so he managed to keep his urges under control. Tony didn't. And every time a hug with him got a little bit more intimate, every time he leaned in almost as if for a kiss, Steve had to softly, but firmly back away. It hurt Steve to see Tony's eyes sadden, but he kept telling himself it was for the best. There were scars needed to be healed. And healing needed time...
    84de7e4ffe69.png

It could take years for them to rediscover their love for each other and build the same level of trust they used to have. If they rushed into their emotions, they would only get hurt even more. Tony was terribly damaged. Steve kept in mind what the doctor said about Tony not recognising him as a husband. It had to be true, no way Tony was ready for a relationship!.. The chance that he was simply trying to please Steve was too high. And Steve didn't want to take advantage of him. Especially not like that. Never like that.
    102ca375db4b.png

"Oh my god, oh my god! Pa, Dad, look! There's a waterfall! A real waterfall!"
    1a08179e5b20.png
    More under the cut:
    "Oh my god, this place is so beautiful! I'm in love!"
    "Just wait till you see how slow the internet is here..."
    1a8aa724dc82.png

"Why would I care about the internet when I have a waterfall?"
    c0bd0bf5e245.png

Steve smiled.
    "I hope you'll be this enthusiastic when you realise we haven't got any of your favourite movies on hand."
    "Well I... I remember all of the Star Wars movies by heart so I'll just play them in my mind till we have enough money for a super-fast internet..."
    "This place doesn't have a super-fast internet. For any price."
    1d3b2f1cfd03.png

"Well this place is AMAZING!"
    "Something tells me that you and Thor will be the best of buds..."
    "This place... I can't explain it but it's home! Pa, Dad! We're home!"
    74b6da448701.png

"How are you feeling?" Steve softly asked Tony.
    "I'm fine. I'm fine."
    "Well if you're feeling a little dizzy from the trip or anything just tell me, okay honey?"
    Tony nodded.
    "No more secrets," he quietly said. "I remember."
    He tried to take Steve's hand, but Steve pulled back a bit. They almost kissed the last time that seemingly innocent move happened.
    Tony didn't say anything. Neither did Steve. Both of them pretended as if nothing happened.
    1a116d7872e6.png

"Hey Pa, Dad?.."
    3fbfcc496590.png

"I think that guy is shouting to us..."
    007513d1ba0e.png

"STEVE!!!" before Steve or Tony could react, Thor was already hugging them - at least that's what he called crushing his friends as tight as physically possible. "We meet again at last!"
    "Hi Thor- A little too tight maybe-" Steve gasped for air.
    "Ah, I always forget how fragile you city people are!"
    2bdfe61b6e33.png

"Tony!" Thor smiled. "Changed your look, I see!"
    8f24af2a67cd.png

Tony nodded and smiled too.
    "I missed you," he whispered.
    2abfa3e52003.png

"Oh I missed you too, my friend!" Thor gave him a much more gentle hug, alarmed at how weak, thin and pale Tony looked. "You've ah... you've become smaller, I think..."
    fbafa4e64475.png

"Oh my," Thor gasped. "Can it really be? Is this Peter? Tiny baby Peter I could juggle with my left hand!?"
    83f04810e4e9.png

"Hi um- uncle Thor..."
    29dfdc32f000.png

"You haven't changed a bit, my baby boy!" yelled Thor.
    96ea5340d23d.png

"I remember that doggy... it er- it used to be a tiny doggy..."
    fa598be9d5bf.png

"Wonderful to finally have you here, my friends. Sulani islands are overflown by women and we definitely needed a bit more boys in the group," Thor chucked. "So! Ready to see your new home?"
    65c7a6a21b63.png

"Lead the way," Steve said. He saw the silent question in Thor's eyes, but their inevitable conversation had to wait.
    4ea107ecdcc9.png

"Woah... The house that you showed me on the picture was all covered in cobwebs and dirt and definitely looked way worse than that..."
    "I was shocked myself when I saw it for my own eyes! So dusty and horribly taken care of - that petty man selling it hadn't visited it for years! So I called up a meeting, told everyone about you and announced that no friend of Thor's is gonna live in such a horrible place!"
    171adf9dbf00.png

"Together we cleaned and fixed the house up, added flowers, painted the walls inside, made some basic furniture... all for you to feel welcome! Oh look, the guests are already here! EVERYONE! THESE ARE MY FRIENDS!"
    e2e8210b549e.png

"Guests?.. Thor, this might now be such a good idea, Tony and Peter are probably worn out..."
    "Oh don't worry, they promised to be nice and quiet." Thor quickly glanced at Tony.
    b952a18717f0.png

"Okay... hi everyone! Wow, we definitely didn't expect such a welcome wagon..." Steve waved.
    666b7c6a5761.png

"Greetings, friends of Thor!" smiled an old lady. "Welcome to Sulani!"
    "Keala, I am so glad you made it," Thor greeted her with incredible seriousness and respect, considering his usual childish behaviour.
    5bf5aefb9222.png

"That's Keala Hoapili, the one in charge of everything here," he explained. "Our mayor, as you city people might say. She is no doubt the brightest mind in human history! If you ever have any troubles, she's the one to call..."
    f57009fa2fb3.png

While Thor introduced Steve and Tony to all of the islanders, Peter approached two teenage girls.
    "Hi..." he nervously smiled. "I'm Peter, I'm fifteen... I um- I don't remember your names, but uncle Thor told me we used to hang out or something as toddlers..?"
    b5bafbdf6f70.png

"Hey. I'm Michelle," said one girl. "Fifteen years old. My mom said something like that too... but I have like no memory of my toddlerhood so yeah."
    00ffdc118157.png

"I'm Nedeevah. Ned for short!" smiled the other girl. "Fifteen too. I don't remember you either but my parents made this huge deal of you coming here and kept telling about how we used to hang out all the time..."
    2eb7836cf391.png

"Is this your dog? She's such a cutie..."
    8a53238feee9.png

"Yep, that's Tessie, she's like the coolest dog in the world," Peter smiled.
    aef3c15a0915.png

"I don't remember anything of even being here, except uncle Thor," he nervously added. "Does... does that make all of this awkward? I mean if you don't wanna hang out or anything I totally get that..."
    "Relax dude, we'll just get to know each other again!" Michelle laughed.
    "You do realise our parents could literally just make it all up to force us to become, right?" Peter joked.
    "Well I actually have proof!" said Ned. "My parents got some pictures of us together. I mean, I hate my baby photos because I look like baby Yoda on them but you look pretty accurate to them, so...
    82c953a7689f.png

"Wait. You watch Mandalorian?" gasped Peter. "No, no, no wait... You watch STAR WARS?"
    e2804c92a348.png

"You watch Star Wars?" surprised, Ned raised her eyebrows. "Ewoks are underrated, baby Yoda is a cinnamon bun and Han Solo shot first!"
    "That's an arguable opinion when you delve into the science of it but..."
    ddc4eb864b04.png

"Oh my god, you know Star Wars!" squealed Peter. "I'm not the only one!"
    "No, I'm not the only one!" gasped Ned.
    "Oh great, now you both are going to try to get me to watch it..." groaned Michelle.
    "Yes!" excitedly yelled Peter. "Yes we will!"
    "Oh, I'm so getting you a baby Yoda on Christmas."
    696b35b3b426.png

"This is so perfect!" Peter exhaled in awe. "We're perfect! Oh my god, where have you been all my lifeee..."
    7a8a0c5d5690.png

Meanwhile, Thor introduced Steve and Tony to everyone. Steve was secretly worried they wouldn't be welcome here and everyone would consider them outsiders but the islanders turned out to be incredibly friendly and heartwarming. They didn't give them weird glances, didn't ask much questions and were very kind and gentle towards Tony, who even stopped clinging to Steve so desperately and relaxed a bit.
    432a96014a50.png

Then Thor took them on a tour of the house.
    31a142420b6b.png

d8926c769736.png

c00dc40b3266.png

Besides the bathrooms and kitchen which required working with "plumbo-electro nonsense" (as Thor put it), everything in the house looked almost brand new. The handcrafted furniture was a joint effort by all of the islanders. As Thor explained, "no friend of Thor's shall move in bare walls." The Starks had everything they needed to start off a brand new life.
    be44bd7af2be.png

a8d61e7d8a10.png

3e038259f073.png

5075410766e1.png

a02968300e7b.png

cebd52203ab2.png

d9da4f06be36.png

52117082fcc0.png

63979234b44d.png

"Wow, this is... this is amazing," Steve smiled. "Thank you so much for everything."
    8bb7459bedb8.png

"Ah, it's nothing!" Thor grinned. "Feel free to remodel everything the moment you feel like it! Hmm, what is it I smell?" he suddenly loudly sniffed the air. "Looks like dinner is prepared!"
    "Dinner?.."
    d8a07c5e549f.png

"Oh yes! Luana Maheloni - bless her soul, such a wonderful grandma to all of us - made a wonderful dinner for all of you," Thor winked. "We figured you might be a bit hungry from whatever awful food they fed you on the ship!"
    a007d3dbdf31.png

"This is really incredible, thank you so much!" exclaimed Steve as he took the first bite.
    ec97b21c5756.png

"Anything Luana makes is incredible, my friend!" Thor chuckled. "Don't ya think so, Tony?"
    Tony responded in a slight nod.
    81feee901036.png

Thor sighed. Whoever did this to his Tony was definitely going to pay.
    96144326c68d.png

"How are you feeling?" asked Steve when the party was coming to an end.
    7da3f5184684.png

"A little worn out but okay," Tony smiled humbly. "Everyone here is being so nice to me..."
    f4aac0755e70.png

"Deeply sorry if I'm interfering... I'm new to this place just like you guys so I thought we could get to know each other and help each other out," a woman walked over to them and smiled shyly.
    05e16449ecdf.png

"Oh, no problem at all," Steve waved friendly. "I'm Steve, this is Tony..."
    "I'm Pepper."
    "Very nice to meet you Pepper!"
    1cfe54e1e174.png

They chatted for a while. Pepper told them she moved here only a few months ago and is still adjusting to life on the islands. They exchanged numbers and decided to stay in touch.
    8a18738c4269.png

"Hellooo!" suddenly a little girl approached the group. "That's Pepper and she's my friend!"
    "Oh, that's Kalani," Pepper smiled. "We share the same house and she decided to tag along with me to meet you. Kalani, these are Tony and Steve, our new neighbours!"
    ec5289429ddf.png

"Do you wanna be friends with me like Pepper?" Kalani pointed at Tony.
    "Oh um... uh..." Tony stared at the toddler confusedly, not knowing what to say.
    ad68f00734c8.png

"Mommy says the best way to make friends is to hug so I wanna hug you," Kalani proudly stated.
    e9a2b2594a9d.png

"You better do what Kalani says," jokingly said Pepper. "She may look cute but she throws the loudest tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants!"
    ab628249c8c5.png

Tony smiled, looking at Kalani.
    "What do you think you're doing walking around barefoot like that, kiddo? " he quietly said and it was the longest sentence he said to anyone besides Steve and Peter. "Might get hurt."
    "Mommy always says that," giggled Kalani "Are we gonna hug or not?"
    e138b0a45c13.png

"Alright, here we go..."
    7d17c3feb64e.png

"Now we're friends!" happily yelled Kalani.
    "Well... suppose we are..."
    d0b4566c9c7d.png

Thor smiled, giving Steve a very eloquent stare.
    "Don't say a thing," whispered Steve and sighed.
    aa1fd6b11d84.png

"Okay, okay, how about Firefly?"
    "River is the best character!"
    "I knew it! Doctor Who?"
    "Nine is the best doctor, also Eleven is like totally overrated."
    "We watch the same shows, we love the same characters... We are so alike!" excitedly yelled Peter. "Will you marry me?"
    "Sorry dude, she's taken," said Michelle. "We're practically wives."
    "Oh... Really?"
    48b7645407c2.png

"Yeah," smiled Ned. "We had a wedding with cupcakes when we were like eight or something. Our parents thought it was cute but they didn't think we were actually serious... But you can totally be a part of our family!"
    de89851a7de3.png

"You mean that? Yay!"
    "Yeah, totally," easily said Michelle. "You could be the distant cousin. Just as long as you don't force me into your geeky stuff."
    0ca20b3eb266.png

"We've only known each other for like a day and you're already my best friends... I mean I've never actually had any friends that were my age..." Peter smiled. "Can we hug?"
    "Yeah, totally."
    "Really!?"
    57d91d14b611.png

8fddf8396f2d.png

"See you tomorrow at school!"
    f64dee89c31a.png

"This is the best day of my lifeee..."
    2b534c5bc589.png

"So wonderful to have such nice people move in here!" smiled Keala. "I'm sure you will fall in love with Sulani within weeks. Feel free to knock on my door if you have any problems - I'll be happy to help you out!"
    309f99f2961b.png

"Thank you so much," sincerely said Steve. "We really didn't expect such a warm welcoming..."
    54a02c1ffee1.png

"Pa! Dad!" yelled Peter. "This is the best place ever! I already have friends and they go to school so I'm going to have school friends! School friends, Pa! Also we're a family now and I'm their distant cousin - not literally, of course, but I promise it makes sense... This is the best place ever!!!"
    65540cf24284.png

"Oh um, hi," he waved shyly at Keala. "I'm Peter... Peter Stark... technically Peter Rogers cause we changed our last name on Pa's so no one would track us down... You've got some very cool islands here!"
    150ac1207280.png

"What a bright young boy," Keala smiled. "Thor was right about you..."
    41feb935e196.png

"Glad you're enjoying it here, Peter," Steve smiled. "Now go unpack and get some good night sleep if you don't want to miss out on your first day at school!"
    b6d27e08a893.png

It didn't take long for Peter to unpack all of his stuff.
    caa1d4f87dec.png

7c9ce02f90e7.png

He smiled as he laid down on his new bed. He was home. Pa and Dad were home. This tiny house with tiny rooms felt more like home than the mansion ever did.
    Everything was finally right with the world.
    cdb55f7d3698.png
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Quick update, pictures tomorrow.
    Slept (I did, not Hanna) four hours in two nights. Stuck playing the game. Good thing I'm on vacation...

Anyway, not too many screenshot worthy moments, just grinding thru the education system...
    Definitely a good choice to put back the vanilla unmodded dorms. Feels much more realistic.

Some noteworthy points:
    • Enrolling as a Physics major (distinguished), seeing the dorm for the first time
    • Making new friends
    • Being smart, doing as much as she can while everyone is partying before the semester starts
    • Joining the Bot Savants
    • Realizing she didn't like the classes and switching to a Computer Science major (also, of course, distinguished).

Other than that, just grinding thru her grades.

Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Koteyka, page 560.
    You're welcome! Tony, Steve and Peter are definitely going to love Sulani!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    edited January 2020
    Happy New Year's everybody!!
    Rachel and Simeon Silverseater (and me) wishes everyone a Happy New Year!
    H1ewd4d.png
    So do the boys (Lucas and toddler Kirk)
    3rahsGG.png
    And of course, even though he's married and out of the house, Wolfgang too!
    yORigqa.png
    They look like they're on a record label photo for a 90's rockband
    XqlN7uu.png
    Nevermind
    efObmdd.png
    Aunt Rachel's got to get her goof on too
    n6ACqv0.png
    Griffon and Agnes Morecombe want to wish everyone a Happy New Year too!!
    gpAbMuP.png
    The kids too (Lisette, Skyler, and toddler Marla)
    HBiyWYA.png
    wPX3Vob.png
    9pWVsHV.png
    o0QPryj.png
    M7si59c.png
    Kb7BjHV.png
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Disregard this, gave up.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    AntiPrincess88AntiPrincess88 Posts: 7 New Member
    I just bought the university pack so I restarted with fresh start. I've never played the Pancake family. Sent them to seperate universities. I switch inbetween the two. While playing Bobs household, I switched back to Eliza to find out she had twins with some random NPC roommate. Poor Bob...Might start playing in the Pleasent twins household today. Loved playing them in The Sims 2.
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited January 2020
    Lilith and Cassandra enrolled: both in UBrite Fine Arts.
    tAIMNEB.jpg

And Caleb had hard time getting closer to Morgyn :lol:
    DCFPuQH.jpg
    xA50u3c.jpg
    TR1j8Bk.jpg
    Darling: Are you serious? Right in front of my Caesar?

NTqmeUR.jpg
    QhOghIe.jpg
    Lilith: Hey Morgyn!
    Caleb: (Dang it, Lilith!)

mIgnkqH.jpg
    hxNdT2K.jpg
    67U6Dsx.jpg
    Becca: Ahem... Hey Morgyn! I guess...

9FiRFjr.jpg
    bRZQkVu.jpg
    Morgyn: Um, Caleb? Any reason why I shouldn't freak out when you break into my bedroom and vampirically LOCK THE D O O R?!!!
    Caleb: Every time I open my mouth to say I want you, someone interferes and makes it awkward. So if anyone knocks on that door now I'm gonna vampirically EAT THEIR SOUL A N D...
    Y042lLn.jpg

Once the OTP always the OTP :blush:
    (I literally had to lock them in a room to have an uninterrupted flirty conversation, because wherever they were everyone wanted to talk to Morgyn all the time!)

• Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited January 2020
    Pfffff, this just happened and it gives me life OMG I'm dying :lol::lol::lol:
    U3a6QAX.jpg
    V6aWeN7.jpg
    gNnjlc3.jpg
    HbXChvi.jpg
    It just keeps getting better :lol:
    Morgyn, staaaaaaahp!

Edit;
    It's also the first time ever I got a non-vampire woohoo in a coffin.
    U4JFRfe.jpg
    yULpL2j.jpg
    Untamed...
    Post edited by Morkovka on
  • Options
    sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    Little spoiler for next weeks blog post, but the Goth twins are both engaged....but to which other townies???

49312060001_7b3e3979ff_b.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited January 2020
    Ok so!!!!

Super cool news about my game!!

Also, I started working on comments, but my eyes went double vision again, so I'm desperately rehydrating (which really helped last time - and yes, calling to schedule an appointment with the doctor tomorrow - they are closed today for the holiday, also ... I've been diabetic for over 20 years, so I'm sure that's part of the problem) and so I'm using the computer now instead of iPad and phone. Its a tiny bit easier to see on the computer, the double vision is there, but the letters are bigger, so it helps. Anyway, I'm taking advantage of having a turn on the computer to post pictures.

Anyway ... I mainly play RoM in a different save, because young adult aged Diego Lobo and my Sims, Rose and Laney, are matched off, or married with a child, in this main save (my Ian and Lawrence save).

In my main RoM game those 3 are teens learning the magical arts.

But ... back in this main (Ian and Lawrence) save, I play RoM infrequently, and my spellcaster students here are Luna Villareal and Wolfgang Munch.

mk4pcSm.png

I was having trouble, because Luna started crushing on Simeon literally the first time she met him. @sarabeth2984 thought it would be very good for Luna to have him as a husband, because Luna always seems to be kind of a mess in the game (at least in all of my saves) and he could help her with her, "daddy issues."

lqg2tpC.png

She's been mooning around about him forever.

eDhdiIk.png

FLz9D3J.png

This is her looking at him

CDjo1cS.png

As you can see from this angle

yJipN6a.png

So, my problem was twofold. She's a teen, and I didn't want to lose him as a sage.

(I never knew what she was doing / saying in these instances, because all her queue would say was "chatting with Simeon")

7wZ7VXF.png

You could see what she was thinking about though, lmao

HfLzCkv.png

He always looks like he is reproaching her for acting like that.

tnaTTTN.png

She is hopeless though! Here she is, actually sitting at his feet (!!) when I'm not watching her! ๐Ÿ˜‚

2UXL1MU.png

moDrAat.png

She does it constantly.

0NqJXZD.png

Well, (trying to make a long story short) I realized that she and Wolfgang should be a young adults in this save, because Malcolm Landgraab is a young adult in this save.

So, one problem solved. But, losing him as a sage remained. I decided that I could live with there being two Simeons in the game, but acting as if there is only one. So I needed an exact duplicate to take real sage Simeon's place, because it's real Simeon that Luna is in love with, and I'd be making him playable, but still want him as the practical magic sage in RoM (yes, I wanted my cake, and to be able to eat it too).

Sooooo @Keidra solved that problem for me!!!! (Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!)

She told me how the game would automatically pick a duplicate Simeon as the sage if one was available when I made original Simeon playable. I was positive that I'd mess it up, and have to quit without saving etc.

But holy cow!!!! It worked ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ !! Here are Wolfgang and Luna reintroducing themselves to the new Sage Simeon. I can't tell you how thrilled I am!!!

bcDT2y7.png

269PYsk.png

I started playing as Luna again (shortly after I played as original him, so he'd be a played sim), because it was 2:30 am, and I knew she wouldn't come over if he invited her over. So here is Luna, at "her" Simeon's feet again ๐Ÿ˜… I haven't aged her up yet ๐Ÿ˜‰

T5DFpnU.png

And here she is, very perturbed, because when I went into the game as him, I discovered that he had a half green and pink bar with some rando woman who isn't even a spellcaster!! Wth? So I made that woman playable for a minute (she was a "not in world" townie) and took her to his new property to "cool down their relationship." (I realized later that I could have just deleted her, and I probably still will). But having her exist, and show up at his place allowed these awesome screenshots to happen. I wasn't sure if Luna would still be there, but she was. And look at her face!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜… because the woman autonomously embraced him when she showed up ๐Ÿ˜… before I had a chance to make the woman queue up the "let's just be friends" interaction.

cDjBVgE.png

VngMVjT.png

Lol, Luna has it bad.

But .... look at these pictures of Simeon looking at her!!! I hadn't done the swap yet at this point, he's still the sage here. Last night was the first time I've ever seen him do this! She's still a teen now, so this is him looking at teen Luna.

TAUPstz.png

2PDPKC0.png

wRzWK1x.png

Is it just me, or is there some definite longing in his expression? Not to mention his thoughts?

NXQg9aF.png

And of course the first thing she queued up herself (when I was playing as Wolfgang for a minute, who was about to inferniate, [not sure of spelling] someone!!! -Glad I'd checked on him!) was the "admire him" interaction, (I can't remember what it's actually called) which, I believe, is one of the closest they can do as teen/adult relationships.

k26mrzq.png

So (my long story stayed long, sorry), I can't wait to age her up and see what happens!!!

At one point I had another teen/young adult relationship in this save. Those two were as in love with each other as they could possibly get (which was nowhere, as I have no mods, lol so no pink bars at all) but, I don't think it took them more than 5 autonomous minutes before they were way past the point of wanting a first kiss, and things were quite rapid after it ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'd like to see if that happens for Luna and Simeon too ๐Ÿ˜… Who, by the way, I've renamed Simon, (because I think that's how you actually pronounce his name, right?) in order to tell them apart in the game, because they will continue to look exactly alike, as they are meant to be the same person.

I keep pronouncing it as simian - like an ape - in my mind, and it annoys me

I'll keep you posted about how fast it goes when I finally age her up.

I'm finishing Don and Thorne first. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! I was quite busy yesterday taking my son to a doctor appointment, and then to get an MRI and then getting a special dinner together.
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you.
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you.

Happy new year
    49310194241_ea9c403c8e_c.jpg
    We are Pizzazz Munch family.

49312084848_40591dddcb_c.jpg
    I'm Cecilia, daughter of Adam Vera Le Chien & Penny Pizzazz. My generation is generation 3. I moved to my husband Gunther Munch's familyhome when we got married.

49312790442_d44948910b_c.jpg
    Gunther invited his friends to the new years party. I will invite my friends to our childrens birthdayparty.

49312084663_13ac329102_c.jpg
    My mother in law Mila, made cookies for the guests. Mila look after the kids while Gunther & I am at work.

49312790367_766bb5cf4c_c.jpg
    Hugo Villareal dressed up in this outfit. Kind of weird.

49312790342_4194b523c3_c.jpg
    Everyone loved Mila's cookies.

49312084548_c648f71394_c.jpg
    Gunther catched up with Maaike. It was ages since last time they met.
    Gunther:"Have you found love yet?"
    Maaike:"I haven't found the right sim to love yet. But someday I will.."

49312084528_158522b4a2_c.jpg
    I got time to think while I tended the bar. Wonder if our 4th child will be a boy or a girl. Still to early to tell.

49312582571_5891d58cb2_c.jpg
    Happy new year!

49312790152_7f539302d2_c.jpg
    Gunther smiled excited to embrace the new year. He hoped Mila lived long enough to watch his children grow up.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    edited January 2020
    This update is starting off with a bit of bad news. The familiy dog Stix passed away and everyone was devestated. (pictures in the spoiler tag)
    akoT9PJ.png
    feB0sLo.png
    R4Fgm3W.png

In less sad news Talia and Dre decided to go to cafe before the new school semester started. Talia's probation was up so she was actually able to enroll for this semester

0YCpYlX.png

While chatting, Dre noticed a very beautiful woman sit at the table beside them but he was too scared to go over to chat with her. He's never had too much luck with the ladies so he asked Talia for some advice.

EM3RasD.png
    WynZk6K.png

"Just go over there, say hi and be yourself!" Talia told him

wL4afqg.png

"But being myself is why I can never get girls!" Dre said
    KPmQDtd.png

Talia: "Look bro. Your into art and violins and all that weird stuff so go over there and impress her with that! Some girls love that kinda thing!"

pLogA1C.png

Dre finally built up the courage to go over and talk to the girl. He introduced himself and the girl told him that her name was Camila and she'd just moved here from another country.

QvJtUcf.png

Dre began talking to her and art, music and acting and it turns out that she's a painter just like their mom!
    KKk3Yrk.png

After about 15 minutes or so of chatting, Dre asked for her if she wanted to go out sometime. Camila was a bit hesitant but she said yes

mn746yH.png
    tn7Nb1j.png

When Dre and Talia got home, he decided to paint Camila's portrait and give it to her as a gift when they go on their date.

vknLXOT.png
    IV4TY6g.png

It turned out really well!

kOSEVy0.png

Post edited by O-meezy on
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    I've had to start a new blog on a new google account. What happened was that in the middle of day 24 getting uploaded on my original 'The Adventures of Shine and Roddy Furystrykar' screenshot blog, the dreaded 'server rejected' message appeared. So, yeah. I have to admit, I did bang my fist on my desk in anger. The perils of using Blogger. Ooooh, this is my favourite piece in the Toy Symphony.

As of typing, we're back in business!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @ryttu3k
    I do intend to do the reno of Straud mansion eventually. Whenever I rotate over to Lilith and Summer, I'm sure, cause I literally can't see in it. ccc: Yay me! Honestly I miss them and want them back in active household, but I also needed the household space for if Caleb and Morgyn decide to have a kid... because they can... I enabled that in Morgyn's settings... and autonomous try for baby is on... honestly with poly groups I just turn autonomous everything on and let them decide who has kids with who. Lol (I really didn't wanna do a poly in TMA's save and have to turn everything on and get everyone the poly trait from that one mod but like, the stares of longing were getting a bit much... Morgyn was looking at Cassandra like Damian did and I was just like ALRIGHT FINE, JUST STOP IT.)

Psh, Morgyn tends to look stunning in pretty much anything... lol Honestly I like to think it depends on the day, whether it's Cass or Caleb that has the harem. xD Esmeralda's gonna grow up and be like "What is even wrong with my friends they have TWO PARENTS???? What?? That's IT?????????!?!?! Where are the REST????" (Esmeralda will eventually start calling Morgyn "dama." She has a mom, two dads, and a dama, and heavens help whatever datefriend she eventually brings home if they do anything dumb...)

Yeeah... I mean... thankfully I don't write these in Spanish or French where legitimately everything is gendered, but like... I have practise I guess. I wrote a fantasy series (and then have an RP based in the same world) where none of the races have an actual gender, nor a concept of what a gender is (children are made via fusion of life energy, so everyone is built the same), thus their language legitimately has zero pronouns, it's all context and names to figure out who someone's talking about. And that made me really good at avoiding pronoun usage outright. The hardest part is head-shaking. "Morgyn's head shook," like yes this is absolutely valid but somehow it's awkward to me. Lol I'm not saying Morgyn didn't do a lot of head-shaking because of this but I'm not saying otherwise...

Annnd yeah I could do a sequel. I haven't announced one mostly cause I'm not 100% sure what to do with one, story-wise. The ideas in my head are pretty Sarnai-centric. I guess I could just let them do whatever and let the story happen on its own. Or do a prequel. I also need to unbreak this save. I did so much cheating on it for screencaps I guess it decided it was going to quit life and the save's a bit broken. It was still messed up with all my mods taken out so it's probably the save itself. And then Simprovise has a very similar premise so idk maybe I'll just focus on Simprovise for now. I still gotta get it off the ground cause I opened it at the worst possible time. LOL

In the meantime, I do have a legacy I'm supposed to be doing rofl I actually expect Cass-Morgyn-Caleb to OT3 in the Goth Legacy save I'm doing tbh. I may or may not have deliberately kept Cassandra and Morgyn very far away from Caleb on purpose in that save... lol Which is like on the one hand go Cass but on the other hand what does this do to succession rules, but then Cassandra doesn't care, so there's that. Honestly, I think I'm more worried about it than she will be. LOL And then there's the mess of, I can't imagine Morgyn without Damian anymore, but the legacy Morgyn does not have a Damian. Damian's become awfully MC-like for a random side experiment... (Yeah... TMA started because I just wanted to see how many Morgynisms remained in a Morgyn clone...)

Honestly I may not post any of my stories on here anymore, the content and language restrictions seriously started plumming me off by the end of TMA and I toed the line very closely once or twice. S'just easier not to have to worry about it at all, so I may just stick to WordPress and AO3. The good news is I FINALLY got the hang of this screencaps-and-prose stuff so generation 1 of the Goth legacy will be less boring. LOL Anyway, I talk too much. Shutting up now. xD (I even cut this down like 3 times)

@AlwaysAsking
    Heeey glad it worked out for you! Go get that Simeon, Luna!! Look at those looks of longing. Agh. Sims are so bad for them.
    ็™ฝ้›ชๅคๅคœๆˆ‘ไธๅœๆญ‡
    ๆˆ‘ๅนถไธๆ„Ÿๅˆฐๅ›ฐๆ‰ฐ

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

• Options
    @O-meezy, page 560.
    One of your screenshots isn't showing.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @Steamvarius Thanks for letting me know, I fixed it
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited January 2020
    Question for everyone! How do you go about planning a story? I'm working on Caleb's main story (which is more what's been done in Insta, not so much here) and considering doing it more properly as prose over on AO3, so I've been outlining. Curious what everyone else does when you're in the story-planning mode! Do you plot stuff out, or just let your Sims do as they wish, or something in between?

@jheyjuneice aww, a lovely wedding! :D

@Koteyka poor Peter, I got seasick once and it wasn't fun XD (And then I got my sea legs and now I'm good, haha.) Poor Steve and Tony, but it is going to take a long time to get back to where they were before. Aww, Thor is adorable, he's always kind of reminded me of a golden retriever XD Aww, the island welcome committee! I love how Thor just goes into RESPECT mode around Keala, haha. Peter making friends!! Geeky friends!! I'm so glad :D Oh, it's Pepper! :D Kalani is precious <3 This whole update is so nice and sweet and gentle!

@sarabeth2984 super cute photo shoot! Oh hey that rhymes.

@Morkovka snickering at Darling and the salad. And hee, that's one way to get some private time! Oh my god rocket ships and handcuffs Morgyn please. Yeah, that was... pretty Untamed XD

@AlwaysAsking poor Luna, she does seem to have it bad! Yeah, I think an age-up to make it less... iffy is definitely in need, heh.

@Keidra I look forward to the reno! Or the knock-down and demolish, as the case may be XD Yeah, autonomous stuff can be interesting. The save I have to do photoshoots and stuff has the Vatores, Morgyn, and Johnny all living in the same house, all with the poly trait, and all with full green and pink bars (well, no pink between Caleb and Lilith, obviously!), and it's so interesting seeing what they get up to! 'Dama' works :D Heh, good luck to Esme's future partner/s!

That series sounds really cool! It does make for some awkward phrasing, yeah (maybe 'there was a shake of the head from Morgyn', but that's pretty passive), but you do it really well. The legacy could be interesting if you just threw Damian in as well XD Like let's just go with it and see what happens. Or heck, turn TMA into a legacy with Esme as the heir! And yeah, the restrictions are... very limiting. AO3 definitely seems to be a good way to go about it, since it has basically no restrictions at all.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited January 2020
    I got a few comments done

@RedDestiny92

Lol ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜… "Yes, it's a verb now." Ok, I love "story" as a verb. I will definitely use it now.

And no, I can't decide for sure who would be helping Mortimer with business matters. My guesses.... Geoffrey Landgraab, or Victor Feng?

I loled at the image of Vlad glaring at you for making him approachable ๐Ÿ˜„

That would be a funny story to write. You know, frequently it looks like your Sim is looking right at you, (breaking the 4th wall). It would be fun to make a whole update of different ones looking at you, and writing what they are mad at you for ๐Ÿ˜…

Ha! Funny that you can't give pixel people the benefit of the doubt. I'm exactly opposite. I think they are great until I actually end up playing that specific Sim and find pink bars with married Sims ๐Ÿ˜‚ Ohhh my, these unregulated Sims are awful!

Thorne and Don have become a major pita. They love each other sooooo much. I don't remember the acronym - one true pair or something? ๐Ÿ˜„ Anyway, that's them.

So Leon and Anaya have been around since Sims 1? They must have an extensive back story by now!

Oh my gosh, I feel so sorry for little Orange ๐Ÿ˜” No little buddy, no matter how good you are it won't make a difference.

I see Thorne has the appearance of the "good guy" here. He checks on Orange and tucks him in, he loves Octavia, he's toeing the line so he won't lose both of them, but has no clue what's wrong. Ugg, she's annoying.

I lmao at how catty Dustin was ๐Ÿ˜… Geez guy, what's your issue? Jealous or something? Well, "K" (I don't know her name either) is nasty as all get out too

Diego, hmmm, I'm not sure what he should do. As it is, he's like paying her to be his girlfriend. That's not exactly legal ๐Ÿ˜‚

And she likes him (leaning up against him) and he likes her "he wished he was really showing her off" but they are in such an awkward position. He should have hired an elder to be his assistant ๐Ÿ˜„

Lmao at Morgyn's suit. Well, the way you describe it anyway. "it's not even his. He picked it up cause he liked it"

I guess it didn't take Caleb long to get him up to the bedroom ๐Ÿ˜… and darn Lilith! Have better timing next time ๐Ÿ˜„

Omg at Demi talking like Yoda!!! How adorable!!!

I'm glad Vanessa talked Nef into dressing up. And Nef reminding her to stay in character was amazing ๐Ÿ˜‚

I wish Nef didn't feel bad about having to leave Demi so often. Dang, he should see how Orange is treated! He'd think he was father of the year after that comparison.

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Awwww, that's sweet that Bella wants Mortimer back so she can have another baby. Does Mortimer know that? ๐Ÿ˜… For that matter, do Morgyn and Antoniette know that?

It's fun when they are played as "belonging to each other," or "meant to be." In my recollection, they are mostly played with Bella as a ummm, not sure what word won't be plummed out ๐Ÿ˜„ or at least unhappy with her marriage. But maybe that's from an earlier iteration of them as a couple? I've never played them in a game before. I still don't play them much, but when I do they are very close and loving.

I can't remember where Alexander is at this point. Isn't he living with Bella, because he freaked out about not being the one to kill Agnessa?

Good I'm glad I wasn't supposed to remember anything about Gunther Goth. Is that canon? Or did you make him up? Ummm, I have to wonder how it will impact Bella to know that Morgyn and Antoniette are aquatinted with him? ๐Ÿค”

Lol, ok, it will be super cool to see what Antoniette does with the knowledge that there is an alternate Morgyn. I hope his life isn't in danger. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

It will be fun going forward watching Esme and Inez.

I'm not sure if it's too much to hope that Don and Thorne end up with a happy ending? Well, actually I do know if they do or not, all the screenshots of the current story are done ๐Ÿ˜…

@sarabeth2984

Don was not a happy camper when he was pregnant. But then - who is? It's really awful ๐Ÿ˜…

I have a family picked out to go to Granite Falls, just no chance yet. There's a toddler, two kids, and a teen. Hopefully they all find things to do ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm a bit concerned about Joanna's new friend, and hoping that I'm remembering wrong. But I thought that Vincent was the former pollination tech, and as such ... married!! Why was he flirting?

Crossing my fingers that I'm remembering wrong. I mean, at least Jo didn't go for him.

Lol at Markus. My my, these unplanned pregnancies cause a lot of marriages or at least co-habitation in this game ๐Ÿ˜„ I'm glad he was happy about it.

And holy cow! Judith Ward ends up with some interesting fellas in this thread. I loved Morkovka's Capt Lecter and now we have a sailor cussing butler. ๐Ÿ˜…

@budget_zendaya

Lol! So it's pretty bad actually? Ok, then I don't feel too bad about not trying off the grid yet.

Do you happen to know if a lot of the off the grid items are in the Island Living expansion? If so, you could at least limit your search to just the BB items in Sulani.

Lmao that killing a Sim with a lightning strike is more fun than playing off the grid.

@smellincoffee

Lol, your first simself was supposed to stay single. ๐Ÿ˜… Did a baby result from the alien abduction? What finally happened to change your mind and let him get married.

And yeah! I remember that he was a really big deal!

Well, you hinted at Azar's new plans for the royal family, wow!

The new palace is awesome! And thatโ€™s the greatest that she took all of the money from the Sonโ€™s of Aslan ๐Ÿ˜†

I really like how you wrote it as a news report! It was really original and fun

@Doctor_Viktor

Ummmmm, my mouth dropped open when you asked me if that was Northridge ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Because yes, it is!

Is it really that famous? Or do you / did you live in the area?

I watched/skimmed the YouTube video you linked. It was crazy seeing the inside so jacked up like that!! But just look how sterile it had gotten. I saw nothing but white ... everywhere. I don't know for sure what year it was the last time I went there. I bought a coat for my nephew, I'll bet he was around 15, he's 34 now ๐Ÿ˜…

So, it was a while before it went horrendously bad.

Do you know the Jesse Anderson story? Some people think that murder lead to the decline in business around there too. I'm not sure if a correlation was ever proven though. ๐Ÿค”

You're right. That fountain and "river" was the biggest draw for us when my brother and I were little. My dad had a Sear's credit card. It was the only one he had ๐Ÿ˜… Most of our stuff came from Sears, and that was at Northridge. So my mom would torture us by taking us shopping, but afterwards we got to play on the big granite blocks in the seating area, and throw pennies into the fountain ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ Ahhh .. the simplicity of childhood.

My oldest son was born in 1984, and he practically grew up there. Well, at least in winter. It was too cold to play outside, and our apartments were too small for a rambunctious little boy ๐Ÿ˜… And at some point a dollar store opened up there, and he could always pick out a couple of things to buy. And you got a lot more for a dollar back then ๐Ÿ˜‰

When my daughter is home from college, she still works her high school retail job at the mall (that used to have the skating rink).

It is still thriving, and can be very busy at times. But they instituted some very strict rules about teens/young adults, and they are heavily enforced. No one under 18 can be there in the evening without a parent. Group sizes, without young children, is 4 or 5. Hats cannot be worn backwards, security is available to walk you to your car at any time.

There was so much gang violence in the Northridge area that this other mall was taking no chances. Going to Northridge became synonymous with going to get mugged. It was really really sad to see all of those memories die. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

I always thought they could have done so much with it once the stores moved out. Milwaukee's Social Services, and Welfare offices could have moved there. They were in a nasty building downtown that was cramped and smelly.

They could have opened a Head Start daycare center, for kids in the area. Most kids in the area would have qualified. They could have put a magnet school in there. Or an alternative high school.

They could have fit all of this stuff in, plus tons more. But they just let it be destroyed. Sad.

I loled that you had to be forced to update windows. I don't mind that. Updating my phone though, ๐Ÿ˜  don't get me started ๐Ÿ˜…

And yeah, the online editing programs can do a good job. The biggest issue is uploading pictures one by one to fix them. And it's usually not a 1 click fix. Oh well.

@ryttu3k

Yes, Don is not Don. And he really is different in the game now too. Though I love how he still has his classic "deer in the headlights" look pretty frequently.

He's quite adorable, and a much better parent than some - who shall remain nameless ๐Ÿ˜…

At this point in the actual playthrough they were attached at the hip, and several other places ๐Ÿ˜…

Thanks for the info on that mod. It sounds pretty cool. If the aspiration changes, or if the player changes traits on a Sim, do the extra traits change?

Elsa is very pretty! I love it when Sims are in one color, you know? It makes it so much easier to pick outfits. I think I actually like her everyday outfit the most. Though they are all gorgeous โค๏ธ That's super cool that she'll be your mage ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anna is cute too! She looks like she could still be a teen. Such a skinny little thing ๐Ÿ˜„

Her dress is so pretty! Is that from dine out?

Ariel is beautiful. When I saw the last outfit it suddenly occured to me that she is a mermaid and you could make her a mermaid ๐Ÿ˜… I'm quick, you know?

Her shiny blue dress is my favorite.

I like how you made Jasmine a spellcaster. What made you think of her as being magical? I like that formal wear (ummm - well we call them jumpers or jumpsuits here - I'm not sure what you call them lol) the most on her.

I never saw the movie Brave. But I remember how pretty she is from the commercials. Lol that you made her hot headed. ๐Ÿ˜… Perfect. I think I like her cold weather outfit best.

@Simslover163

I've been reading your update about Blake, I'm not sure if I've commented before though. I wanted to say how much I love the way you're laying it all out. I don't have DU, but watching Blake do all the activities, and the specific order things go in, makes me feel like I understand it better.

He's so friendly to everyone! I love that. And super polite. Concienscience about school work. Pretty much a model student. I'll bet all of his roommates like him.

It seems like Siobhan really appreciated how nice he was after she lost the debate with him.

Is there really a way to help learn debating skills? Or is that a narrative part of your story?

Too funny that the servo did a poetry reading. Are there a lot of servos walking around campus? I thought they'd always be with whoever made them.

@Becka28

Thank goodness you weren't locked out again. I was wondering if it was going to become a recurring problem.

The glasses being broke isn't great though ๐Ÿค” Good thing your parents could get them fixed.

That's so cute that you're such a Muppet nerd. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I can't think if I'm like that about anything ๐Ÿ˜…

Perhaps Harry Potter? ๐Ÿค”

I made a club where one of the activities was playing instruments. The members did do it as their first choice. So perhaps if you built a room that was mainly just a stage, and made a club where the only activity was playing instruments, it would become a make shift band?

They wouldn't have a ton of instrument options, but oh well.

Don has never had any idea that Thorne was manipulating anything. Don's not that bright ๐Ÿ˜…

He really loves his sketch pad. At first he used to leave it on tables after I had him draw something. He always puts it in his inventory now.

Edvin Ollie! Sheesh! Be more careful buddy. Have you checked other people's inventories? And I can't believe that Diego lost his bike!!! Ian and Lawrence have so much crud in their inventories that I didn't realize their jet skis had been placed in their inventories after they left them in the ocean. I thought they'd been lost, and was a bit upset about the money they cost.

I'm surprised that Diego was able to pick up that iPad. There is a guitar on a path in Ian and Lawrence's Willow Creek that isn't able to be taken by anyone. They can stop and play it, but no one can put it in their inventory. And for the life of me I can't remember who left it there in the first place ๐Ÿ˜… it's been there for over a real life year ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have no idea how I'll ever get rid of it.

Thorne is so crazy about Don it's ridiculous. In the game anyway. In the story, well, he seems to be outsmarting himself, as you said. He certainly doesn't want to be in love with him. I think the separation did him in ๐Ÿ˜Š

here are shots of them rejecting others:

Thorne took a flirt from him

80YdlM2.png

But spazzed at an embrace (?) maybe? I can't remember for sure

2vfHHMu.png

I didn't get a great shot of Don because I didn't expect him to reject her. He and Penny used to have a pink bar, & still have an empty pink bar, so I though he'd be ok with a "snuggle"

So you can see how he drew back, and it startled her. It was more animated than this though, this was the end, when I finally got to click pause

rHDd3oI.png

Cf0qm1w.png

And yeah, since the doctor didn't specifically say (out loud) what was wrong with Don, I figured I better make it clear that it wasn't that. So Penny had to give Don a little advice. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    These girls grew up -- cousins Dakota (left) and Brianna (right) Engel. I can already tell they're going to be tons of fun. I look forward to playing them from childhood through university.

Dakota got a call from her cousin asking her if she wanted to play hooky with her. They went to a bar! Naughty girls!

6kjuI4d.png
  • Options
    @ryttu3k
    I'm actually a bit of both. It's basically like I have an idea and I start putting things in motion for it and watch what they do to fill in the blanks. Sometimes I don't have an idea of what I want, and I just turn autonomy on and watch them. Eventually, things they do and how they interact start triggering ideas in my head.

Ahh... well... I guess I can toss Damian in there somewhere... I would turn TMA into a legacy but the Goth legacy has a full story-line already completely separate from TMA, so either way I'm doing both. Like, I already know how generation 10 ends (AND IT'LL BE EPIC!!!), kind of full story-line. LOL I am kind of tempted to scrap what I've written on it so far and go back and remake it and take loads of screenshots along the way the second time around but... also that's work...

And tbf to it, WordPress doesn't really have restrictions either. Especially if I get off my rear and move KatS to my own server, which might be what I do to ring in the new year. (Nbd, I have a server in my basement running on my home internet, it'll take me like five minutes to move it.)

Btw, the kids did come up with an idea for the sequel. Now I just gotta arrange it in some semblance of an order.

I'm selverya on AO3! Lol I don't write much over there atm tho. Hoping to change that.
    ็™ฝ้›ชๅคๅคœๆˆ‘ไธๅœๆญ‡
    ๆˆ‘ๅนถไธๆ„Ÿๅˆฐๅ›ฐๆ‰ฐ

• Options
    edited January 2020
    @ryttu3k Usually I just take screenshots and kind of build the story based on the pictures I took. Some of my stories have also been exaggerated tellings of things that have personally happened with me. Other times an interesting idea will pop into my head which leads to something else that builds on my previous idea and eventually I'll have small story.

I hope that helps!

@sims_premade OMG THEY'RE BOTH SO BEAUTIFUL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top