Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

.o

arintiaarintia Posts: 251 Member
edited January 2020 in The Sims 4 Lots
.o
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world! [ Elton John, Your Song ]
Post edited by arintia on

Comments

• Options
    arintiaarintia Posts: 251 Member
    Any advice on how to make this challenge better, let me know!
    I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world! [ Elton John, Your Song ]
  • Options
    shakerellashakerella Posts: 321 Member
    I think this is good. Right now a lot of people are busy with the holidays. Which might be why not a larger response. Hope so anyways.

For a prize it would be nice to recommend to maxis lots. They seem to find those more and fave those more than if you were to just build and upload something to the gallery.

Also, some people are lazy and might prefer a link to the shell instead of having to search the hashtag. Just my thoughts.

And with that I will give it a go!
    My Current Challenge: Drifter House Challenge
  • Options
    SidsgirlPSidsgirlP Posts: 7 New Member
    can i build up this is my first shell challenge
  • Options
    SidsgirlPSidsgirlP Posts: 7 New Member
    because you said annot do to my shell is delete, or move, the walls inside or outside the house. You must maintain the same structure. Just don't touch my walls. but if i copy and paste the base and put it on the top that would mean i didnt delete or move it :}
  • Options
    @SidsgirlP I am not positive, but I think as long as the lower floor is this shell then your second floor can be different. Maybe the lower can be one design and the top be the shell? @arintia am I right? These challenges without judges are pretty lenient.
  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,661 Member
    Entry Form
    Theme : New Year New Me
    Gallery name of room : BaseGame Under18K
    Origin id : AlJay2000
    Description : I chose to challenge myself and make my house a starter house for the New Year. I gave myself a budget of $18,000 and used only base game items. This is something I have never done before (budgets are so hard). The house may look a little bare but it should have everything that a sim needs to begin on their road to success :) Thank you @arintia for creating this challenge, it was a lot of fun!
    Link to slideshow : Shell building Challenge #1
    iy5MAJL.png
  • Options
    @AlJay Your house looks so great! How did you keep it under 18k and look so awesome! Is that a 2x2 bathroom? And if so, they use the sink and shower so close? I didn't know!
  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,661 Member
    Thanks @shakerella It was hard, lol! I used the live edit objects to landscape to cut costs. I partially put the shower and the sink in the wall so a sim can barely squeeze by. I play tested it and it seems to work :)
  • Options
    Theme: New Year, New Me
    Gallery name: Small Stony Brook Home
    Origin ID: Shakerella
    Link to slideshow: images
    Description: New Year, New Me. Samantha made a new year resolution to practice calmness. She has a yoga mat in the new calming garden area. An easel for letting her creativity flow in the calm surroundings. A chess set for when she wants to challenge her mind. Small 1 br 1 ba home.
    acQKyFt.jpg
    KfXPPag.jpg