Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Doctor_VikterDoctor_Vikter Posts: 247 Member
    edited December 2019
    Thanks so much! I downloaded your preset and it's very dark (I know it's supposed to be, don't worry). I'm going a bit insane with reshade at the moment because nearly every preset I download shows up super dark compared to the preview images, and I can't figure out the reason why besides a lot of the presets being made on earlier versions of the program. And when I say dark, I mean to the point that it's hard to see much. It's doing my head in because I really want to take pretty screenshots but everything is too plum dark!

If anybody on the thread who uses reshade can help me I'd be very greatful because I am honestly going insane trying to get these presets working. I know I could make one myself but I'm still learning what everything does in reshade and I'm not very good at it... I just want my game to be bright enough that I can actually see my sims!

@TheLastStar
    If this is of any help ( I know sometimes re-shade likes to turn on other shaders for 0 reason given) these are my current in-game re-shade settings so you can see if something might be turned on that is making it overly dark
    rwX4k8S.png

OKmV06m.png

wdyGF9g.png

pj8W6ZM.png

If you are using a new version of Reshade (I think the current one is 4.5.2) I found it actually messed with the settings some and made things silly dark. The best thing you can fiddle with to try and lighten up the game is the Curves, HDR, and FakeHDR shaders
    sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    ||Steam || Origin: Z0mbie_Cakez ||Art Blog ||
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey all! Some comments :)
    @simmelina1 -I love your format! Its cool seeing it from the sims perspective:) I like your Newbie family:) Also, the screenshot of Jinwoo and the cowplant was hilarious!
    @nushnushganay -I really enjoyed Gaston’s story. I really gave an insight into his history and the reasons behind his actions. Will we get to see more of him soon?
    @march306 -I love the Dead South!! Awesome band!
    @o-meezy -I enjoyed seeing Alpha’s adventures. She’s such a cute sim! I love seeing her:)
    I think some of my sim families may have to adopt one....
    @ellupelluellu -OOH! I hope you enjoy the DU and Strangerville! :D Awesome screenshots!
    @keidra -I am loving your story. And that ending was amazing!
    @smellincoffee -I like your semi-sim and his lady friend. They look like a fun pair! :)
    @kotekya -That was a sweet reunion Tony and Steve had with Peter and a bittersweet farewell to Katrina and her lovely twins! Kudos to Steve for standing up to Nick! I just hope the repurcussions won’t be too severe :(
    @darkangel1194 -I am so glad that Jonathan and Christian were able to reunite!
    @hillybeth -Cameron is such a cute toddler!
    @alwaysasking -Hahaha! Don is expecting lol! Well I am happy for him though! I hope he and Thorne can make it! I think they will both make great parents actually. It will be interesting to see how Don handles the pregnancy!
    Kids are so much fun to play in Granite Falls. They can play in the tents and tell ghost stories. Its so cute! Plus the insect collecting is fun too
    @simtrippy -I love your new sim family. They sound like they will be fun to play!
    @angeliqueadelaide -I was cracking up at Antoinette setting fire to her ex’s house!!! That was hilarious :) I have a few sims downloaded from the gallery, but most are “premades” that shipped with the game and are Maxis curated, or some favorite ones I find. I always give them an elaborate backstory too! It makes for more fun gameplay :)
    I have turned off MCCC marriages and babies but the occasional one keeps happening.
    Ooh I love Aedion’s backstory! He looks awesome. I haven’t had a vampire/spellcaster hybrid yet! Does he have the vampire powers tree? Joanna never did, which is why I had to cheat some basic powers for her unfortunately. Although, since I added the spellcaster trait, she has the spellcaster powers tree (minus the discharge power level bubble)
    It didn’t take long for Father Winter’s mortal twin brother to get fried on that robotics table! XD
    Meghan looks amazing. The teeth make for terrifying toddlers lol! XD
    @ryttu3k -I was thinking the same thing about Laurant and Zoe! The fact that they were both very flirty during the whole thing was a little disturbing
    @beardedgeek -I really like your sim from Selvadorada. She looks awesome.
    @reddestiny92 -OMG! I love Anaya and Jang. They are so cute!
    @blueseawaves -Thank you!

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited December 2019
    Ok! I got to a few people's stories! Now I just have big sagas, and long replies to get too, lmao!

@Becka28

Did you get locked out again??? 😳

@vancanuckfan86

Hey! I loved the Long family update 😊

The first pic! Omg 😅 "is this Marissa? No, Benjamin? No, maybe Marissa?" Those pics are awesome

Jason and Jennifer are such cute kids! Except for the whole paint thing 😄

And Holy cow! Abby is adorable! I rarely see an adult dog that I like so much!

Those rashes are great, aren't they? 😂 Almost every Sim I play carries a couple of bottles of medicine with them at all times.

@Simmelina1

I've been enjoying your updates 😊

The one where Brandi explains the mystery of her existence is awesome.

"Someday I might understand how this magic happened" 😂

Oh! Now the one about Lucia. She's very pretty! All of the sisters are 😊

I was really hoping it wasn't the Christmas tree burning, but ... too sad, it was. 😔 It's good that she didn't catch on fire!

OMG! I just saw the picture of them "watching" the new year countdown. That's so funny!! Turn the TV around you guys! 😅

Ok, here is Joy's story! Again, what a pretty sim!

Going to the Romance Festival with your dad would be a bit awkward 😂

Lol, she bought new gym clothes because someone else had the same outfit 😅

Holy cow, I'm glad Jinwoo got spit out!

Ahha, we are to Danica now! She does have wonderful hair! Lol, yes, so embarrassing to fall on the treadmill 😮

Oh wow! I like her hair in braids too! How cool!

@wrenstales

Oh gosh! I just read that your game crashed and you weren't sure if your updated house saved, did it?

Ahhh! Another update! The house was saved 😊

What a cool story! Karla just wandered into the magic realm and now she's going to be very important in a fight against the Evil Lord. That sounds great.

Omg, I just read the next update. She sure wants to learn everything right away. I'm glad that Simeon tried to tell her that her friends would want her to come back home. And they weren't mad because she accidentally set a fire in the kitchen. And that was really funny that she thought she won a duel against a sage.

That was an absolutely awesome way to end your story! "Karla Karla where have you been? Come in, it's freezing."

Now she knows they are not mad at her 😊

@March306

Ok! Seeing the 100 baby challenge! Colby is the moma now

It's really fun to watch your naming strategy! Hearing your favorite singers! Awesome. I also love that the fathers are descendants of pre-mades! That makes it even cooler 😊

Also, I love how you call the fathers victims 😅

Do any of them come to visit their children? Did any of the fathers of Amy's kids visit them?

The toddlers are cute! Although Adele doesn't look too happy! lmao

Ahhh another one. Nate is a really nice looking little boy! Wow Eric is cute!

Lol, poor Samson Bailey. He got stuck with the first set of twins, lol

And Duane is next in line. Wow, what do the neighbors think of her? Lmao.

What does their house look like? How many bedrooms?

Ahhh, a legacy update! Poor cutie 😢 but Biscuit's puppies look so adorable!!!

I wonder how Duane is going to do with having two little ones right away?

Ohhhh, another update! 3 children now! Well, the third isn't born yet.

Congratulations to Carly on fulfilling the Bestselling Author aspiration! Very cool 👍

And oh my, Duane is an adult now. Time goes too fast

Ahhh, a PLL legacy update. We've got babies started again! Noel is the cutest! Such adorable chubby cheeks.

Yikes! Pregnant with baby number 3 and Mike is still an infant. Will he age up before the 3rd baby is born?

@O-meezy

Oh Lord, Alpha's jokes were so bad I was loling thinking about where you must've found them! 😅

Buying drinks for people is definitely a better plan for him 😉

@Smellincoffee

Yay! The succession is secured! I hope Eowyn never thought it would go to an aide and not family? Anyway, I hope Azar doesn't go quite as crazy with sending the menfolk off to war 😂

Awesome that you have a new simself & friend. You guys look great 😊 and really nice. Was your celebrity chef actually a simself at some point? I don't remember knowing that. 🤔 Or maybe I do? Lol, too many stories on this thread.

The dogs are super cute 🥰 and the house looks like a nice starter home. Do you guys have jobs?

I imagine it was you who started the fire? Lmao

@DelSolDiva187

Wow! That's awesome! Does she still like Orange? I hope so, otherwise she kind of messed up. Getting married and having a baby with an evil guy she doesn't like seems like a bad choice 😅

@HillyBeth

Awww, they dropped out of college 😔 Oh well, it's not for everyone. And if they can level up in those careers without going to college then that's cool.

Cameron is just adorable ❤️

@Dasiy

Have you tried to get help from the help area? I'm not sure what the problem is, so I'm not sure what I can do.

@Nindigo

Lmao, can't you just hint at what's going on in your game?

@budget_zendaya

How is the off the grid playthrough going? I haven't tried that yet. But it seems like it would be fun 😊

@Doctor_Vikter

Wow! The picture you put up is very nostalgic looking. I miss going to malls. That was the only place to hang out when you were a teen in the 80's 😅 Well, there were roller skating rinks too, but they cost money, so we didn't get to go that often.

It's so cool that you watch documentaries on old malls! I didn't know they existed!

I had looked online for pictures of my old favorite mall after talking about it, and I actually found some. I saved one to show to you, and then came on and you'd mentioned the fountains and throwing coins! I loled because that was the picture I'd found! I saw it and thought " how did I forget about this ultra 70's fountain?" 😅😂
    lNkvNdZ.jpg

That's interesting that you and your friends actually notice the difference in the atmosphere just from the last few years.

It's quite different for me, though I rarely go to malls. Things there are so overpriced, sadly. I'm sure that's why they are closing down.

I remember when Photoshop was free for a while. I don't think I ever had that one though. 🤔 I think I liked the one I had and didn't want to fuss with it, lol

But yeah, those free programs can really make a difference if you can finagle them right 😊

These two both looked the same when I took them:
    unedited: j44wRNI.jpg

edited: aLWmiT0.jpg

@Hiroko_sama

Lol, your game sounds very confusing!! A twin brother that you didn't know about? And then he died from being "uncomfortable"? That's super weird 😂

@sarabeth2984

Wow! That was really awful! Wth Laurant?? Did she ever ask him if he was single? I think Becka28 said that some of the Sims lie when you ask them.

Lmao at the cat fight between she and Zoe. And the drink was frozen 😅😂

The fact that he broke up with her is crazy. Or were you playing him by then? It's so funny though. "Oh, I'm married btw, we should probably break up."

Lol, I'm glad she was over him so quickly.

And also: SimsCeption - awesome!😅

Markus has had good luck in love I see 😅 What a day! From "nice to meet you." to "will you marry me?" In a matter of what... like 12 hours? Lol "I don't know where he got that ring so quickly, but whatever" 😂 Obviously he just carries around in his pocket for emergencies 😉

She's very pretty! And has lovely traits. I think they will be great together. I mean, she said yes that quickly! Becka28's simself asked Finn to marry her on their first date, and he's soooo amazing 🥰❤️

I'm so glad that Geoffrey is telling Nancy to butt out about Johnny! And what an amazing idea. That Zest was Geoffrey's old surname!

I imagine Malcolm is a wee bit annoyed that Johnny is the heir of the family now. 😅

And lmao at how “excited” Vlad was about the new baby 😂🤣😅

Geez guy. Is that really all you have?

@Beardedgeek

Hanna sure had a rude awakening about Strangerville didn't she? 😂

Not such a big city after all.

Lol "who brings fruit cake as a gift?" Apparently everybody in the game except the residents of Sulani 😅

Has she made any friends yet?

Ahhh, another update.

It's pretty funny that people come from all over to go to the gym in Strangerville 😜

I see she has moved on to finding friends in an actual big city. Any luck yet?

@sims_premade

Wow, your Sims are so pretty. Are the 3 oldest ones all sisters? Because you only mention one father, Lucas Munch. Alice looks very pretty as an elder! And little Grey Bailey is adorable! I imagine she might be Orange Bailey's daughter?
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Thanks for that. I am right now spending every spare minute transferring the tale of Gaston to Archive Of Our Own, fleshing it out as I go, editing and re-editing ruthlessly, though that has meant some chapters have needed to be text without pics, more like a novel.
    The issues are deeper than I thought going into it, and I think there is going to come a time when Gaston needs to seek some Sage advice. Caleb and Morgan also have a lot of personal work to do. No guarantees, but whatever happens, I'll tell it honestly, not sweep problems under the rug, no matter where they take us

Can't thank @ryttu3k enough for tipping me off about AO3 as a place to host fanfic, as well as her generosity with feedback and advice. You're a mensch, Ry!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    budget_zendayabudget_zendaya Posts: 42 Member
    Ok! I got to a few people's stories! Now I just have big sagas, and long replies to get too, lmao!

@budget_zendaya

How is the off the grid playthrough going? I haven't tried that yet. But it seems like it would be fun 😊

It's pretty bad lol :D I like the challenge of playing it, but the way the feature is implemented is just terrible. none of the BB items are properly labelled, so you have to search "off the grid," and a lot of the candles and other items that you would think would work off the grid just don't. I hope they overhaul this with a future pack. I switched over to playing a legacy challenge I just finished writing and I'm having a lot more fun with that. I just killed one of my sims with a lightning strike!
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

Originally, yes! The founder of that Rashid line was originally a simself in a save called "Solo", because I intended to keep him alone for testing new expansion packs and such. Then he was abducted by aliens, and married someone who kept her own name, and things have gotten steadily wilder from that point on. The simself was a literal celeb chief (a five-star celeb, a celebrity chef, a popular publisher of cookbooks and cooking vids) until I finally let him die. And yes, his clone DID start the fire. I'm working on him. :D

As far as Azar....well, who knows. I'm thinking she'll institute a total house re-design. She's formidable and definitely the heir Fatima and I were looking for!

@sarabeth2984 Thank you! Well, she's fun, at least...I'm just punny. :P

• Options
    Doctor_VikterDoctor_Vikter Posts: 247 Member
    edited December 2019
    Wow! The picture you put up is very nostalgic looking. I miss going to malls. That was the only place to hang out when you were a teen in the 80's 😅 Well, there were roller skating rinks too, but they cost money, so we didn't get to go that often.

It's so cool that you watch documentaries on old malls! I didn't know they existed!

I had looked online for pictures of my old favorite mall after talking about it, and I actually found some. I saved one to show to you, and then came on and you'd mentioned the fountains and throwing coins! I loled because that was the picture I'd found! I saw it and thought " how did I forget about this ultra 70's fountain?" 😅😂
    lNkvNdZ.jpg

That's interesting that you and your friends actually notice the difference in the atmosphere just from the last few years.

It's quite different for me, though I rarely go to malls. Things there are so overpriced, sadly. I'm sure that's why they are closing down.

I remember when Photoshop was free for a while. I don't think I ever had that one though. 🤔 I think I liked the one I had and didn't want to fuss with it, lol

But yeah, those free programs can really make a difference if you can finagle them right 😊

These two both looked the same when I took them:
    unedited: j44wRNI.jpg

edited: aLWmiT0.jpg

Hay I feel that even now LOL! I 'd love to hang out at more places but I just don't have the cash (mall being one of them besides feeling like burning calories). That one in the picture I linked used to be a hot spot, too. I went to the mall on its last day before it was closed and the people I met and talked to would tell me how busy it used to be on Friday nights. It's so crazy to see what happens to a lot of these places.

Holy cow, is that Northridge? Oh my gosh I watched a few dead mall documentaries (speaking of those :D ) on that place as well as an Urban Exploration video from some of my favorite explorers after it was abandoned (might have to start at the beginning of the video if you do decide to check it out) . That's absolutely wild to see it back in its hay day with all of that crazy 70s architecture before it was removed and "sterilized". It looked beautiful, especially that fountain/pool running under the stairs like that like a stream. That's one thing I'll give to some of these shopping centers, there are some marvels of commercial architecture. The fountain pool, the octagonal shapes, I wish we had shopping centers like that around here :D All of them are gone now besides the one I mentioned before that was involved in a flood. Even the one in that photograph is probably going to be demolished soon.
    I found out about the documentaries by chance from a specific creator on there and it's kind of evolved into more people doing it. There's even groups online dedicated to documenting these places before they're gone. It's kind of an interesting project all together, albeit odd LOL!

I do try to avoid the one here at least on Fridays and Saturdays because of the mob of people that still frequent it but I haven't been in a few months now. I do agree with the prices of things, though, oof ouch they are priced super duper high for what some of the products are. That is one factor there's just not a need for these mega shopping centers anymore with how things are changing up and the rise of Big Box Stores and a lot of these places sit abandoned for years until they're knocked down

I can totally relate xD I still use older versions of Photoshop because I can't be bothered to change things. I had to basically be forced to even upgrade Windows recently and I was trying hard to avoid it as a whole. Ahhh technology

Those free programs do a great job honestly! Can see a whole lot more and you didn't loose any quality in the screenshot which sometimes I finds happens when using free programs (I know some of them like to compress images to "potato mode")
    sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    ||Steam || Origin: Z0mbie_Cakez ||Art Blog ||
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited December 2019
    Happy new year, all! It's already afternoon on NYE here, so I feel justified in saying that already :D

@DarkAngel1994 not gonna lie, my first thought in response to 'the Thorne Bailey problem' was 'which one?' XD He's not a very nice Sim!

The painting is cute! That's actually based on some kids decor from TS3 :D Aww, welcome to the world, Juliet!

@Beardedgeek yeah, never mind the possession, the fruitcake is the real horror ;) And three semesters is definitely a good way to go about it. If it takes a week longer, so be it!

@Keidra crop tops are indeed powerful, okay. And the cats and dogs were fine, okay, the dragons and ravens and owls and stuff carried them off they're fine. I hope Lakshmi is able to find some measure of peace now that Sarnai is, well, gone. Ooh, okay, it was based on the sun resistence thing? There actually is a charm in TS3 that produces sunlight! And yes, it has pretty dramatic impact on vampires (it's inverted in TS3, they can't die from the sun but can die from thirst). If that spell was in TS4, where they can die from the sun... well, yeah. I look forward to C21! <3

@AlwaysAsking aaand it's all out. Man, it kind of makes me sad how messed up Don has got. Oooh man hormone treatments, huh? I'm honestly just waiting for the crash when stuff comes out, although now they've both gone and Caught Feelings... draaama!

Ooh, good luck with rewriting! Yeah, definitely keep hydrated, well rested, all of that, and if you're still having it as an issue after new year, see a doctor! And yeah, not just same initials, but you both have blonde Sims in your avatars, too XD

Also, regarding your question to TheLastStar - the mod in question gives two additional traits, so it doesn't take away from any of the others. They're based on existing traits and can be used for... matchmaking, basically? So for instance, Lilith has the traits Active, Creative, and Outgoing. Her archetype bonus traits, therefore, end up as Hero (because of her existing Active trait) and Artist (from Creative). I think they also take current aspirations into account, too? They add new discussion topics, like an Artist can use the topic 'Discuss creative visions'. If the person they're talking to has Artist as an archetype they're attracted to, it helps the relationship.

@AnnoyingTiger right? Morgyn looks amazing in everything <3 And yeah, my main is maxed in homestyle and gourmet cooking, but if he has the popcorn machine out, it's all he goes for! I think the priority on it is turned up too high XD

@TheLastStar I got it in the post-Christmas sales and it was worth every dollar, honestly. If you can get a good gaming laptop (I have an HP Pavilion Gaming 15), it's so worth it. Not just for the 26GB of CC, but I can also have it on Ultra settings and everything looks lovely!

And your writing is lovely! I think it's honestly just because it's the Christmas-New Year period, everyone is busy doing stuff or on vacation or something? Best siblings, Peitrie is adorkable, and Caleb is such a happy li'l materialist XD

@RedDestiny92 we do not question the Flower Bunny XD

@Morkovka aren't they presh? <3 I have the Waterlilies default skinblend by Gloamsims, and the Aloha! default eyes by Pyxis! And, of course, the secret ingredient... making the eyes just a smiiiidge bigger ;D

And they're all moved in! Hopefully Morgyn doesn't blow up the coffins by accident XD Okay, I weirdly adore Erwin speaking in third person. "Is it still biting we're talking about?" Well I mean, there are mods... XD Cassandra is just like: *pansexual panic* Caleb actually liked the fruit cake?!

@AngeliqueAdelaide communicating is tricky XD And oh whoops, I just realised I never did upload images of the Disney household! Here are all five, and here's Elsa on her own!

MQ28R6M.png

Second Everyday look is the one she's going to use when she eventually becomes the next Sage of Untamed Magic :D She has the Spellcraft & Sorcery aspiration because it's basically a way to learn to control her powers and use them to help and protect people.

Oof, I can understand why Bella wants him back, but... twenty years. That's a long time! Heh, Ellyn has good timing. Alternate reality sibling, maybe? Aww, Ember, no attacking! Rude! Oh dear, Inez, no!

@Nushnushganay all good :D I look forward to reading it anew! (Also, I use they/them pronouns :) )

Again, assuming I don't check the forums in the next *checks clock* nine hours, HAPPY NEW YEAR! See you in the next decade!!
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @ryttu3k
    Yeah I know. I have TS3. But the inspiration wasn't the spell lol My brain separates Sims instalments. Like I don't think about mechanics from other games while writing for one. Basically my brain puts the different games' mechanics in separate brain boxes. It's kind of weird.

Chapter 21. Me, eating a bunch of Tootsie Rolls like I got no sense... ya'll I'm diabetic, smh. Anyway, chapter 22 is the last one. This one's pretty tame. Some healing and revelations and coming to terms with everything that's happened. Very fluffy. TMA was supposed to end with 20 originally, but I decided that wasn't a proper ending, so enjoy the epilogue I guess. Lol I'm getting really good at making poses ya'll xD
    { Archive | Cast }
    ( P.S. Still offering e-cookie of choice for joining Simprovise. xD Anyone interested is welcome to message me with questions and such. )

12-30-19_7-36-34-pm.jpg
    Cassandra was trying not to fidget. This was Lilith, of course, and Cassandra trusted Lilith, she was just jumpy, overall. Now that he was finally back, finally, she couldn’t help the strong urge to protect him from everything. Apparently, even Lilith, not that she was a match for Lilith. A glance at Morgyn across the room told her Morgyn was having the same internal war she was.
    At least she wasn’t being too ridiculous.
    “Sarnai did something for sure,” Lilith said, focusing for a moment. “What I can’t tell you is what she did.”
    Cassandra frowned. “Can you fix it anyway?” she asked.
    Lilith sighed. “I think so,” she said. “It may just take a while longer than it should, and I make no promises it’ll have an effect. Minds are strange things. I can’t tell you, right now, how he’ll recover in the long term. Some of it’s fixing what Sarnai did, and some of it’s his own will to keep living.”
    Cassandra glanced at the floor, looking sad again.
    “Hey,” Lilith said, “I’ll do everything I can, I promise. I just don’t want you to get your hopes up and then be disappointed.”
    Cassandra sighed, glancing at the floor one more time. “I’ll just go make tea,” she said. “Do you want anything?”
    “I’m okay,” Lilith answered.
    “I’ll come with you,” Morgyn decided, following Cassandra out.
    Lilith sighed, turning to Damian. “Okay you,” she said. “Beauty sleep is over.”
    12-30-19_7-39-51-pm.jpg
    It wasn’t like they didn’t know this could happen. It didn’t make dealing with it any easier, but then they all had some issues to deal with now. And now they had a gun around the house, because that was exactly what they needed.
    Cassandra didn’t complain about it. She understood the point.
    “Want a certain kind in particular?” she asked, reaching the tea maker.
    Morgyn shrugged one shoulder. “Not exactly. Green might be nice though.”
    “Yeah,” Cassandra agreed. Well, she’d make green then.
    “Lilith’s pretty good at what she does, you know?” Morgyn said.
    “I know,” Cassandra answered. “It’s not her I don’t trust.”
    Morgyn looked confused for a moment, and then the light dawned, so to say. “You’re afraid he won’t want to come back,” Morgyn said quietly.
    Cassandra didn’t answer, but the way she tensed up meant she didn’t really need to.
    “There’s nothing to worry about, Cassie,” Morgyn said. “Why wouldn’t he want to come back to you?”
    Cassandra snorted derisively, and then set her hands on the counter and released a sigh. “You know, his life was a lot quieter and simpler until I showed up.”
    Morgyn went quiet, eyeing her. And then said, “A life without love is no life at all.”
    Cassandra smiled bitterly, loosing a huff of air. Her eyes closed for a moment, and she shook her head. “I know things turned out the way they did for a reason,” she said. “There’s always a reason. I just can’t help but think that, if it weren’t for me, his life might’ve gone better. He of all people deserves that much. And it kind of hurts to think I brought him pain.”
    “You didn’t,” Morgyn said, firmly. “You gave him meaning again, something to wake up for. He loves you, Cassandra.” And so do I. Morgyn almost said it, but then bit it back, instead.
    It could wait. And maybe Morgyn should be having a conversation with Caleb about this first, anyway. Morgyn didn’t want one or the other. Morgyn wanted both.

12-30-19_9-09-03-pm.jpg
    “It’s ridiculously good to be back,” Simeon said.
    Morgyn had to laugh a little. “It is, yeah,” Morgyn agreed. “Shame L. decided not to come back.”
    Simeon shrugged. “Well, she just had her daughter,” he said. “Sometimes things become more important than being a Sage, and she at least found a new one.”
    “I guess so,” Morgyn said. “How’s Caster’s Alley?”
    “Much better than I expected,” Simeon answered. “Seems the familiars banded together and got the fires under control relatively quickly. Still lost a number of them, but at least they’re not all gone, and Caster’s Alley sustained less damage than it could’ve.”
    Morgyn released a breath. “That’s good then. I’ll also replace my copy.”
    Simeon arched an eyebrow. “After what happened last time, do you really think that’s a good idea?”
    “Of course,” Morgyn answered. “And this time, I’ll know it if there’s something wrong with one of my copies. If anything like this happens again, maybe we’ll know sooner and be able to stop it before it gets as far as Sarnai did.”

12-30-19_9-02-54-pm.jpg
    Ugh, there was so much tangled mess in Damian’s head, it was almost too much for Lilith to deal with on her own. Unfortunately, Caleb wasn’t a vampire anymore, and the other vampires weren’t skilled enough at vampire abilities to be able to be of much assistance.
    And yet it was almost like Damian was fighting her. That was annoying, because it was difficult to get across to an unconscious individual that she wasn’t Sarnai, she was trying to help.
    For a moment, Lilith considered her options. What else could be done here? Maybe she should see if Cassandra or Morgyn could get him, even in his unconscious state, to figure out he was home. It was logical, of course, that someone that’d been through a lot of mental invasion wasn’t someone that would be easy to invade the mind of, again. Unfortunately, Lilith couldn’t really help him any other way.
    “Cassandra,” Lilith said, stepping out. Cassandra was over by the fireplace, reading something.
    She stood up immediately. “Yes?”
    “I need you to go in there and talk to him,” Lilith said. “He should be able to hear you.”
    “Why?” Cassandra asked.
    “I think he doesn’t know that I’m not Sarnai,” Lilith explained. “If he hears you, he should figure out he’s safe now. I think he’s subconsciously fighting me, and I’m having a hard time making any progress without causing more damage.”
    Oh. That was logical. Cassandra glanced at the floor, and then looked back up at Lilith and nodded. “I will then.”
    “I’m going to go take a break,” Lilith said. “I have a couple vampires to reward anyway. And maybe your voice will draw him to you, anyway.”

12-30-19_8-55-04-pm.jpg
    She wasn’t sure what she was supposed to say, here. Still, Cassandra settled down beside Damian, her hands reaching out to take one of his. He looked like he was sleeping, but she knew better. Her heart squeezed. She glanced down at their hands.
    “Damian,” she said, “I wanted to say that I’m sorry. I know you’ll argue with me, if you were awake, so I’ll tell you now. I should’ve come sooner. We’re supposed to be in these kinds of things together, you know, that’s what being married is all about, sharing burdens. I sent Esmeralda to live with my parents and Alex for a while. When you wake up and she comes back, maybe we’ll try the park again.”
    She went quiet for a moment, and then drew in a breath. “Lilith brought home plasma fruit tree seeds,” she said. “They’re full-grown now, almost reach the ceiling. I told Lilith when she got them that you’d have a lot of fun studying them. It seems like something you’d enjoy. I took good care of them. Lilith and Summer, she’s Lilith’s girlfriend and a vampire too now, use them to avoid feeding on human Sims. They’re moving out soon, but Lilith wants to help you first. Damian, you have to stop fighting her.”
    Once again, she went quiet, staring at their joined hands, and then the ugly sting of tears blurred her vision, and she loosed a burst of air. “Please,” she whinged, reaching over to brush some of Damian’s hair out of his face. “Damian please, come back to me. I need you, please come back.” Cassandra sat back, resting her head on Damian’s hand, and let go of all the tears she’d been holding in.

12-30-19_9-24-43-pm.jpg
    Caster’s Alley really was doing better. Morgyn couldn’t help the smile, gazing over the edge of the island, watching the pieces of bridge suspended in the air, and the comets shoot past. Parts of Caster’s Alley were damaged, and there was some loss of life, but the damage wasn’t anything a good Repairio or Scruberoo couldn’t fix.
    Morgyn turned around, watching the casters in the alley right then scurry around and repair things. It was nice to see that the damage wasn’t going to be permanent, at least the damage to Magic Realm wouldn’t be.
    Morgyn could only hope the damage to Damian was the same. Sitting around waiting for him to wake up had started getting to be a bit much, so Morgyn decided to come help with repairs to take the mind off that. Busying the hands helped distract the mind, much of the time.
    As Morgyn watched, there came a strange sound to one side. Morgyn frowned, and then turned towards it, following it. It sounded like…
    Morgyn knelt down, peeking at the base of a bush. And just there was a very tiny kitten, backed against a building wall. It was hard to tell what colour the kitty was supposed to be, because it was very dirty, and had a smudge of black on its nose.
    “Hey little guy…” Morgyn said, deliberately keeping a steady, even tone. “Come here.” The kitten tried to back up more, and Morgyn scooted backward too. “It’s okay, I won’t hurt you. I just want to get you a bath.”
    Morgyn had the patience, and decided to sit there however long it took the kitten to come out. Fortunately, it only took another ten minutes, and the kitten scooted out, eyeing and sniffing Morgyn in curiosity. Morgyn smiled slightly, holding a hand out.
    “Well aren’t you cute,” Morgyn said. “Where’s your mommy?” Just as Morgyn asked, the kitten bounded off. Morgyn stood up and followed, and the kitten led to another bush. Morgyn peered under it.
    Morgyn frowned sadly, and then stood back up, and went to find somewhere to dig a grave. The least Morgyn could do was put the poor baby to rest.

12-30-19_7-45-37-pm.jpg
    What all did cats need, anyway? This one probably wasn’t litter trained, but they’d need a litter box, and probably litter. Kittens couldn’t live on salad, for sure, so they’d also need kitten food. Morgyn didn’t happen to have any on-hand. Kitties also liked scratching things…
    “Welcome home,” Caleb said.
    Morgyn smiled slightly. “Thanks.” And then Morgyn leaned over and set the kitten, now very clean and a pretty white with orange spots, on the floor.
    “Oh my Watcher, it’s so cute!” Caleb said, kneeling down to look at the kitten. “Wait, are we keeping it?”
    Morgyn fidgeted slightly, and then said, “His name is Pixel.”
    Caleb snorted softly. “I’ll go get cat food and litter,” he said, and then leaned over and kissed Morgyn’s cheek before heading for the door.

12-30-19_8-58-21-pm.jpg
    The birds were making a lot of racket out there. It wasn’t the first time Damian was very interested in getting up and tossing water at their nests, but he was also very comfortable and didn’t want to. For a moment, he just stayed lying where he was, readjusting to the sounds, and the scents, and slowly regaining feeling.
    He’d have to take it easy, he thought, as he reoriented to being in his body again. Astral projecting too much tended to make him feel really detached. It was what it was, he supposed. There was this weird tingling feeling in most of his limbs, but that was to be expected. Awareness returned at a slow rate, like molasses dripping through a filter. His head hurt, but Damian wasn’t sure if that was true pain, or if it was the residual echoes of the migraine Sarnai gave him.
    It was nice to be home. And he knew he was home, because he recognised the scents and the sounds of the city below. About eight in the morning, if he was any good at guessing the time solely on sound.

12-30-19_9-00-05-pm.jpg
    Ah, he felt something on his arm. His fingers twitched, finding resistance, and he opened one grey eye, and then the other. For a moment, he stared at her hair like he couldn’t remember who she was, but then it clicked. Cassandra.
    His eyes narrowed. There was an odd flood of relief at seeing her. She looked peaceful like that, but then sleeping that way was eventually going to hurt her back, and maybe her legs, too. Damian leaned to the side a bit. Her legs were under her. Yes, that would get quite unpleasant eventually.
    Slowly, he moved the hand she wasn’t clinging to and sleeping on, gently patting her hair. She gave a slight start, gasping softly, and sat bolt upright. Damian gave her a moment, smiling quietly, and then she started crying.
    “Oh Cassie, no,” he whispered, but she moved over to him, wrapping her arms around him, laying her head on his shoulder.
    “I was – I was afraid you’d never -” Cassandra hiccuped. There was no telling what Sarnai had done, and how it would affect him, and him never waking up was a very real possibility, though she was loathe to admit it.
    “Shh,” Damian said. “It’s okay. I’m here now.” And for now, the rest didn’t matter.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey all! Here is my latest gameplay!
    So Joanna Morecomb was still feeling a bit bummed out about her break up with Laurant. So she meandered over next door to Big Steve’s Bar and Grill. Nothing a little refreshment and socializing couldn’t lift
    vqdjuND.png
    Seems like she may have a bit of a stalker
    Wcf6nf5.png
    He comes over and sits on the barstool next to her
    AgnI45c.png
    Weird. Is he...glowing?
    FbNTHKH.png
    He introduces himself cheerfully with a laugh and a joke about Star Wars. He’s a fellow Geek!! :D
    Hey! I’m Vincent Fontenot. What’s yours?
    3DJyAUy.png
    They start chatting. He flirts a little but she just wasn’t feeling it
    So they stick to friendly subjects
    WYU3OBc.png
    XHOrLeb.png
    OhhrrBD.png
    She pegs it. He’s an alien!! That’s why he was glowing.
    18WpA56.png
    Within an hour they are good friends:)
    And fanboy/girling over Holly Alto (singer, girl behind wearing short red jacket)
    ftPR6Vq.png
    Geeking out over the latest movies
    KQEanPs.png
    WCzFlJS.png
    Yeah she found a new friend
    YzAbpJX.png

Vincent lives in Strangerville and works in the military
    He’s adorable. More info next time!
    8oc0t5W.png
    He shreds it in the workout scene
    lfrFRGi.png

Over in Sulani,Markus was peacefully sleeping in his coffin up at Caldera Camp
    1WFMWIN.png
    VhQfsnJ.png
    When the earth started quacking! The volcano was erupting!!
    FrvmiaS.png
    CgpzmE5.png
    IbthhCE.png
    oILrwGC.png
    Great! >:(
    suTeJsk.png
    Of course all the quaking caused a fire and damaged appliances
    00I0GOx.png
    It took forever to fix
    H7NdJ53.png
    lkJR40s.png
    Meanwhile, Aleka Kahananui, Markus Crow’s new fiancee, had been talking to her dad when she started feeling a little nauseous
    eK2XTYC.png
    Uh oh!
    A quick pregnancy test confirms it. Aleka and Markus are expecting!
    tp3yPIy.png
    She makes her way to Caldera Camp
    7hasfA8.png
    She found him in a bad mood. He had to tell her all about the volcanic eruption.
    RQMqu75.png
    A quick kiss on the cheek
    aYtdfzZ.png
    That seemed to have cheered him up. He started complimenting on her new glowing state.
    You look a little different? Did you do something with your hair? New clothes?
    isEwRBu.png
    No , something else...Well babe, I have some big news!
    1woyc6U.png
    He took it surprisingly well.
    HgXeMt8.png
    He brightened her day immediately
    nwq3Nxi.png
    She also asked him to move in with her and her parents
    yXZ8ATZ.png
    He said yes immediately! Since Aleka is Mele and Aliki’s oldest daughter so she is the heir, I figured they would live there
    He’s settling in well
    VwXn0ue.png
    Meanwhile some random news from Del Sol Valley in my game!
    Not part of my main sims but a fun story
    Famous aging actress, Judith Ward, has been acting strangely lately. Known for her previous glamorous but short lived marriages and difficult personality, she’s recently had some plastic surgery and a new hairstyle
    nqzRTSw.png
    Getting ready for her latest public debut
    R2zReGx.png
    EO1c4hq.png
    Her latest showing at a local lounge had her fans gossiping!
    She’s looks fabulous Darlings! ]
    ReE0wFD.png
    VXlxFZD.png
    Has she gained weight?
    7sxcUE6.png
    Rumors are flying
    QfxbcMS.png
    A few days later, the celebrity magazines posted the latest photos taken by paparazzi
    Who was she flirting with!
    YnSIfkf.png
    Well, it appears to be her...Butler?!!
    WIS9RT9.png
    Yep.
    tdvD00L.png
    aNxuApA.png
    A few months later, she appears to be sporting a baby bump!
    9TjWpdY.png
    VayIZWs.png
    Previously she had coerced her recently hired butler, Albert Malich, into a practice romance scene.
    mH3KSQb.png
    Well one thing led to another.
    bhpWyKQ.png
    They found themselves wrapped up in a whirlwind romance
    cwtHr0N.png
    He may not be much of a looker, or sophisticated (actually he cusses like a sailor)
    Much to their mutual surprise, she became pregnant
    iSNC6Kd.png
    Just goes to show, you never know when you find true love
    QHpJMIv.png
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @Keidra

Okay well, I just read straight through chapter 17 through chapter 21.

I'd already read them as they came out, but it was nice to read them all in a row 😊 Well, and of course 21 just went up.

It's incredible! I love how it all came together! Everyone helped each other without even knowing what the other ones were doing.

So much great stuff 🥰 Actually the first thing that comes to mind was Lilith saying "He bit Summer!" As if that's all that needed to be said about her killing Vlad. 😂

All the awful things he'd done, all those centuries, but no, the last straw was he bit Summer. If that isn't true love, what is? 😅

In chapter 19 I liked how the familiar, Athena, had more sense then Cheyanne. Sheesh.

I also liked how Morgyn was fussing about how hard science is to do LOL. "Hey the worst that happens is I die" and then Caleb "I kind of like you not ectoplasmic" 😂

Lilith is quite beautiful in that black gown with her crown on. Had you already done redecorating in Vlad's mansion? I don't know what it looks like inside normally, but this looks pretty nice, especially the picture of the tree that's hanging up.

It's funny that Lakshmi and Cassandra both thought that Morgyn's plan was ridiculous. Luckily they were wrong and he was right.

They would have been SOL if Lilith hadn't become a vampire again. Wow, they couldn't have gotten into the magic realm, and they couldn't have found Sarnai.

One question, when Morgyn had the "gun" pointed at Lakshmi, and Lakshmi looked up at Sarnai and shook her head no, what was she trying to say?

I was glad that Lakshmi got to hear that Sarnai did care about her before Cassandra threw the potion.

It's cool that you are giving us these last couple of chapters. It was kind of iffy at the end of chapter 20, you really weren't sure if Damien was going to be okay or not. Lol

I think that it is wonderful that it was Cassandra that managed to wake Damien up. Well, he kind of woke himself up, but I don't think he would have if she hadn't been there talking to him for so long.

I can see Lilith's logic that he would have been resisting her trying to do anything in his mind.

I was very relieved that Caster's Alley wasn't as destroyed as they thought it was. And the kitten part was so sweet ❤️🥰

Everything is so good now. I can't imagine what Chapter 22 will be about 🤔
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @sarabeth2984 ah I loved being Anaya and her sweetheart back, think they missed eachother while they weren't played? Heh.
    @ryttu3k okay flower bunny messenger...now I picture the bunny waving a carrot at me in an "ah ah ah" motion or tsk tsk whatever works better, hehe. Ooh I love those outfits for Elsa so pretty <3 especially 3 and 9.

Mmkay I was in Nef's save and I didn't rotate to everybody as this got long enough me thinks.

Gwkn7Thl.png
    Alone again Orange takes care of his homework, while waiting for one of his parents or both to get home it didn't make much of a difference Octavia had her juice and nectar and he'd been woken up by Thorne stubbing his toe trying to slip away after tucking him in. It really ended what time they might have had together. He liked at least that his dad would look in on him, he wondered if his mother ever did.
    ...Breaking up the story and pics as usual
    PYAWmAMl.png
    He complains to his only friend Shuley while wishing he had a real one.
    aW6CTiOl.png
    He wondered if he kept up with his violin like his mom used to want if she would check in on him to, maybe they would even have dinner, all three of them. That's all he needed right? Was to behave enough for them to eventually see it in passing, he hoped anyways.
    47yXICIl.png
    Thorne arrived as Octavia did though she turned away from him texting absently he wondered why he even tried then felt the need to mentally kick himself it didn't matter how she acted...he still loved her. He cleared his throat until she sighed and moved to acknowledge him.
    shZ4WTul.png
    "How was work...?" he asked stiffly remembering she didn't like him touching her.
    CjDLQf0l.png
    She just walked away...at least she didn't scoff at him he guessed, and sighed again, truthfully he didn't blame her for the distance he knew he was just as much at fault this needed both of them to work. Though he was afraid to press, afraid that she one free line left that if he didn't watch his step he would cut it and then they would be heading for divorce.They both made good money but apart her job was much more secure sometimes he still had bad shows and didn't get paid...she'd get Orange and he wouldn't have either of them. No matter how weak he felt he let her have her way he just wished he knew why it had to be like that..he couldn't even remember when it started. They both came from wealthy families never struggled he never cheated he didn't think she cheated on him, Orange came along nothing changed they seemed even closer to him. Then this, he hated it and he hated being unsure of what to do about it.
    7nzLnk8l.png
    "It was fine..." she whispered to her cheap nectar long after he was out of ear shot.
    8YDjorul.png
    So while pretending to be Diego's lady for the tabloids she's not sure how to feel about some of the stories and nonsense that comes up, she felt nervous he was planning to have a party with his friends. Get them talking so it seemed more legit so to speak but people were already thinking she was just after his money since she came out of nowhere.

She was determined to dress up and show she could support herself.
    e63QxZAl.png
    That ended up being the wrong choice when she saw what Diego was wearing.

"Diego...I....oh." he glanced over with a smile as he set the ingredients down.

"Look at you, you got all dolled up."

"I thought...the party was tonight...." she muttered.

"It is, it's just casual."

"Of course...I should change."

"No no you look great." he decided to keep it chill because it was supposed to be pretend...for the look, but he was much more stunned than that she was a lovely woman he wished he was really showing her off.
    9xEbdWTl.png
    ...Yes she's better than you, deal with it...no but he's very particular he came in annoyed guess he doesn't trust her with his friend.

"So this is the....new lady hmm?"

"You can be a little more friendly than that Dustin." Diego warned.

"Nice dress, did Diego get that for you?"

"Dustin..." he muttered.
    M1lfVf1l.png
    Then she shows up as if to say..."Really Diego...?"
    3CAssVfl.png
    she was mostly ignored though Holly gave her a chance at least.

"So Diego did you hear about any of the latest parties.?" K asked...yes I don't have all the names memorized.

She tuned out the chatting feeling really off it was awkward.
    2RykUMul.png
    56xGkqxl.png
    "So...how did you...get your start?" she asked K who seemed startled as if she was trying to ignore her...trying to ignore her and chewed on her lip nervously.

"Why? Think you have a shot at fame?"

"Oh no...I'm not much of a screen person.."

"Why am I not surprised dressing like that..?"
    CVVjcZRl.png
    She tried to make the most of it for Diego's sake it was clearly hopeless.
    IVRiog0l.png
    When they left she sighed.

"That uh...went well..."

"I don't think we were at the same party." she mumbled, absently leaning against him, he was already questioning this he would have to talk to them.
    YgZTF2ul.png
    I will hear nothing other than how cute he looks in this suit, it's like it's not even his he just picked it up cause he liked it..er anyways.

After working to please L he earned some time alone and he couldn't help but go see Caleb he missed him, though they only shared one kiss he couldn't get the vampire out of his mind. It drove him crazy pretending there hadn't been an effect, though there was, one could only stand being alone so long at least in that sense.
    XjJBWb3l.png
    Caleb ran out before he could even reach the door to knock, guess he missed him too...
    Myy5iIKl.png
    "I'm sorry about what happened, I just......what?"

HPb5Ld3l.png
    All too soon he was being kissed and kissing back.
    lYVRH5nl.png
    "Missed me...?"
    5AwFeBpl.png
    "What do you think?...I don't care I thought you were mad at me, I'm glad you arent...can we just leave it at that?"
    1osVH8Dl.png
    "Well...okay.."

"And how about you come upstairs out of the rain?"

"Caleb..."

"Whatever happens happens, unless you're afraid of a challenge?"

What can I say...I got cheesy and this is how it works, he did end up going up until Lilith came up at the end to interuppt...heh.
    PaHO0D7l.png
    Lastly made it to Nef, it's the weekend so he didn't have any work...at least not yet.

"Oh look Dad is back..there was a stranger here in jeans!" Demi teased.

"Very funny...ready for breakfast?"

"Is Venessa coming?" he had seen them on television together it seemed like his dad liked her at least according to all he knew about like liking someone.

"You think she would?" he giggled, yeah he definitely liked her

Just then I saw it was Halloween so...random plans changed.
    uHgDsmql.png
    I mean <3
    17JMT9vl.png
    Venessa came and after greeting Nef she stopped in to see Demi's costume she felt a little bad, work had been slow but still she knew he didn't see his dad much. Though he seemed so chipper she thought he was adorable and laughed as soon as she his costume, it was cute too, she barely spent time around him since she worked around his dad yes but they spent time enough worth while anyways. Considering they were neighbors and she might get home before Nef did. She also just liked kids and had a way with them.

"Hey kiddo your dad said breakfast is ready."

"Ready yes pancakes be, excited am I...how's that?" with a grin she lead him to the table.
    q5WdtMel.png
    "Dad you know I got your costume too!"

"What happened to your script?"

"Yoda isn't going to dress anyone, Venessa I found one for you too, will you guys change?"

Venessa smiled as Nef sighed.

"Now Dem..."

"Pleassssssssssssssssssse!!!" he tried, Venessa shook her head.

"Oh why not it should be fun."

"Yes!"

In the end he couldn't really deny his son though he did wonder where he found the measurements.

"Everything is on the internet dad."

"Stay out of my head demon child."
    OlCvs8Pl.png
    MCRJyhCl.png
    7nZITeUl.png
    "Yay! The best this is,...thank you I must!"

"You're welcome sweetie."

"Ness..." Nef whispered.

"I mean uh....we have to stick together?"

"Yes!" hyped up on pancakes..and candy he was already ready to go play.
    32XxQX0l.png
    They at least kept the costumes until he was out of the room.
    FyrkwvNl.png
    He flirted a bit not sure how to feel, he spent so much time with her and felt guilty after as it was mostly work then to see him so excited made him feel worlds better. He just wished he didn't have to be alone so much...it didn't work out well for him.

"Thanks for playing along Venessa."

"Oh sure, he's super sweet."

"That he is....tell me, as someone in a different state of life..do you think I'm failing him?"

She smiled slightly.

"You're doing the best you can for your family, and he knows sometimes that's all you get and it just has to work."

"...You're a gem you know."

"Heh so I've heard."
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited December 2019
    Hello to everyone! Here's the latest in my University gameplay!

Blake is in his second to final term at UBrite! He completed 8 out of 12 classes, so he's almost there to graduation!

He met Hayden, a new roomie who will be studying Physics.
    NoJnubE.png

Term Day 1
    His first class doesn't start until 3 PM, so he took care of his needs and done his homework for two of his classes
    OG8j6ys.png

He saw Matthew performing comedy routines, so he went to watch him
    kdf0ICP.png

Before class, he grabbed some food on the go. He remembered to eat it before he went to class.
    J6GiLcm.png

After class, he went back to the UBrite Commons to complete his gardening elective homework. Julia saw him and went to chat with him.
    J0sJwQ0.png

These two talked about their classes and complained about textbook costs.
    4mbT88v.png

That night, he had a term paper complete and he met another new roomie named Tommy, who is eating spoiled food. Bad idea, Tommy.
    EA1yttI.png

Term Day 2
    Nothing special happened except I renovated the halls to add some kitchen items, including a common refrigerator. Will add a common microwave later
    UkPKcAi.png
    KmbOlDZ.png

Term Day 3
    Blake worked on his research and debate skill
    3iMXfg4.png

He saw a servo malfunctioning and with his robotics skill, he repaired it.
    GZBys0Z.png

After he was done with class, he and Siobhan did a debate at the UBrite Commons.
    QOI1DlU.png

Blake won the debate
    0ASAaFQ.png

Blake: Even though you lost the debate, you did great!
    Siobhan: Thank you, Blake! I appreciate the compliment!
    PahMNx5.png

Siobhan: You gotta teach me those handy debating skills!
    Blake: I'll definitely teach you some!
    anOMCGb.png

Few moments later, she gave him a sweet hug
    Y3cg8wb.png

They also got a picture together
    SidrlUD.png

A special event took place where people can do poetry reading and have some goodies. Blake decided to participate.
    OGxCMF4.png

Siobhan praised Blake for his awesome poetry reading
    oPrOObu.png

It was cool to see this servo doing some poetry reading
    HPoeZgo.png
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    @Koteyka
    I’m glad to hear that your ability to write pain and comfort comes from reading other accounts of it, and not personal experience.

Fanfiction written by psychologists must be very insightful. That sounds like something I might not mind doing. I’d never read any fan fiction before I started reading this thread. And I'm not sure if this counts as fan fiction 😄

I agree, making Katrina as a character is way better than redemption of the Bailey Moons. 😅 She was great!! I'd still like to know who her ex is though. 🤔

The chapter where Steve takes Tony to the hospital is heartbreaking in several ways. But also hopeful.

It was interesting to see how they both reacted to Tony's memory of Steve telling Tony that he didn't deserve Peter's love. it seems as if Steve had completely forgotten about it. I'm glad he was willing to apologize so quickly. I think it was quite difficult for him to convince Tony that he hadn't meant it.

I can actually see why the doctor talked to Steve the way he did. After all, it was obvious that Steve had not been with Tony, and in the doctor's mind it was most likely Steve who left/hurt Tony. Because Tony was the one who got so sick, and Steve was just fine.

It seems like the doctor changed his attitude a bit once he found out that it wasn't Steve who had done all that damage to Tony.

The example of the rope that could bend and the twig that would break is a very good metaphor, but I hate how the doctor keeps expecting that Tony's not going to live much longer.

Psychologically, a brain is difficult to heal, but physically, I think there's still a lot that could be done to keep Tony alive.

The doctor was making some crazy assumptions. Perhaps he thought that Tony was going to continue to be put under that kind of stress. 🤔

Anyway I'm glad that Tony is coming around the smallest little bit. He's willing to walk around with the glasses and willing to wear different clothes. That's a lot of progress in my mind.

I think that the latest update is the one where Steve and Tony try to visit Peter. Well, I mean they do visit Peter, but Tony is very afraid to do so. I can definitely understand his reluctance.

It was sad but still cute that Tony couldn't figure out what to do. He didn't want to go see Peter yet, he wasn't ready, he didn't want to go to the mansion, he didn't want Steve to walk away from him long enough to prepare Peter for Tony to see him, and finally he agreed to just stand still for a while lol. I know it's not actually funny, but the fact that that's the best they could come up with was cute.

Good old Tessa made all of it unnecessary anyway. She knew who was outside 😊

I think Tony believed that Peter had never given up on him. Which is kind of interesting when you consider how hard it is for him to believe anything that Steve says.

I'm glad Katrina was able to be civil to Tony, I feel as though she was fighting back a lot of things she'd like to say. Having gone through what she did, I think she's kind of bitter, and I'm sure she thinks Tony doesn't deserve Steve.

The final conversation between Steve and Nick was pretty cool. Nick tried to pull all his tricks on Steve, but since Steve already knew everything he'd done to Tony, it certainly didn't work. I'm glad Steve saw it first hand though. I liked how he said that now he knew for certain that none of it was Tony's fault.

I'm not sure what I want to have happen next. Maybe it would be good if Nick stole all their money, and released the pictures. They can just go live in Sulani with Thor 😅

I just wish Nick would have to pay for basically stealing what should have been Peter's happy childhood. Ugg.

Steve is going to keep doing everything he can for Tony. And I think that having Peter there is going to help.
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @SimTrippy love the nose boop christmas picture :smiley:

@March306 Sansa the fox is lovely.

@AlwaysAsking Thanks for asking - no. I broke my glasses and was blind as a bat (I didn't have my 2 spares becasue Iam on holiday - luckily my parents drove the hour to the nearby city and got them fixed for me.

The muppet songs are real life muppet tracks from real life Muppet albums (not electric mayhem albums but performed by them & probably never singles) and I think at least one of them is on youtube. I have many muppet albums and DVDs etc. I am a huge muppet-nerdy fan. My favourites are the ones which print trivia about the show across the bottom of the screen while you watch. But I wish bands were a thing in game regardless of muppets etc. Or any other "group"activity for sims.

Don and Thorne are so interesting - I can't believe you got them to the point they reject advances from other sims. I am glad Don finally knows whats happening to him. Was Thorne's comment about hormone treatment implying that he did this without Don's consent - will Don find out? Can't wait to see what their genetics produce - both have significant and strong facial features. I am glad Don likes to do art on the sketchpad - Edvin Ollie lost his and we had to resort back to the easel. Diego found an ipad on a beach one day (not his) but then lost his own bike - sims are very careless with their stuff. So Thorne said I love you first .- he keeps on outsmarting himself. I love how they both looked when Thorne got home. They look like sims who are really happy together. (BTW Penny saying that Don needs to tell Thorne if he has given him something made me giggle, thinking about what you could catch from Don - or Thorne!)

I hope you found out what was happening with double vision - that sounds a very worrying symptom.

@TheLastStar Love Corin's massive smile - was that from giving Caleb the pressssentssss? Caleb is just too adorable.

@Morkovka loved your lines "sorry Dad, I'm going to make every possible mistake" and "trial by fruitcake". Erwin is my surprise favourite.

@AngeliqueAdelaide Wow I am not going to upset Antoinette - setting the house on fir was quite a message (I hope he knows how lucky he was that he wasn't there!). Loved the philosophical discussions about necromancy and also about is someone your brother if you have different iterations of the same father - thoughts that challenge you like this is why I like to read. The blooper was hilarious and would be something that is entirely possible to happen to me! Add a laptop and sims and I am sure it would be me.

@BlueSeaWaves I am glad Christopher's life is coming together. I hope their starter home is big enough after the news at dinner. Was it lag or just you didn't do a test that caused confetti at the table? I hated that restaurant host but it was nice to see Christopher manage his temper.

@sims_premade What beautiful girls. Lucas and Olivia must be a good match.

@Nushnushganay glad that you have found a site for Gaston's stories. Hope to check it out when you have got it up for us to read. (I agree with what an indescriable mess the wordpress interface is)

@RedDestiny92 Diego's party showed how alwful most of the GF celebrities are 90% of the time. She is a much better person than them!

@sarabeth2984 loving the Judith subplot. OOOh romancing the butler - that should set tongues wagging all over Del Sol Valley.

@keidra so glad to see Damien home. Love the relationship betwenn he and Cassandra. I love how Caleb knows the kitten is staying when Morgyn admiits it has a name.

Apologies to anyone I missed (especially notifications - i had to hunt for them). Wishing everyone a Happy and safe new year.

• Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited January 2020
    @Steamvarius
    I'm really enjoying the story.
    Aw, thanks! Glad you like it :blush:

@Becka28
    Peter is so lovely <3 he couldn't fail to help Tony.
    Truly the best son ever <3
    I love Jamie and Lindsay and will miss them (toddler sweetness).
    This isn't the last time we see them. ;)
    I am glad Steve was the bigger person and didn't engage too much with Nick - Nick was trying to poison everything and the best approach was Steve's calm detached demeanour (but like many people I wish an old style sims meteor would fall on Nick.)
    As much as I wanted Steve to punch Nick, it was definitely a better idea for him to play it safe. The situation was getting bad enough...
    There are a lot more happy poses throughout this post - its nice to see them return (not just the sad ones.) I especially loved Peter's hugs with Tony, Peter and the two toddlers and the final shot of Steve and Tony.
    Ah, that wonderful moment when I finally got to move my "PosesLove" and "PosesFamily" folders from the desktop to my Mods folder! :relaxed:
    Just as an aside - I hadn't realised Peter represented Peter Parker either (not sure why I missed it - Iam familiar with all tyhe characters - and in the background I can see on one of the covers that you even had Peter dressed in Spiderman clothes at one point). Its funny how brains wor and we miss the obvious sometimes.
    Wow, really? That's interesting. I made so many Spiderman and Tom Holland references, from Peter being afraid of spiders to him loving ballet... :sweat_smile:
    Thank you!

@ryttu3k
    the doctor strikes me as kind of... sociopathic? Not in the sense that he's secretly a murderer or something, but in the clinical sense that he's having trouble actually empathising at all, and frankly has no idea why anyone would.
    Seriously, this is the very reason why I love your comments so much. So many accurate points!
    I don't go to hospitals much but most of the doctors I met are very unempathetic... I guess it makes the job easier. :/
    And wow, Nick definitely needs that punch!!
    Nick deserves just as much punches as Tony and Steve deserve hugs. And that's a lot! :p
    Thank you!

@RedDestiny92
    yep the doc needs to be drowned.
    Lol okay :joy:
    I am so glad to see the family back together, i do wonder what Nick is going to do now that he has no leverage.
    I really want to say he'll just give up and let Tony go have a normal life buuut... I'm actually not sure myself yet.
    Thank you!

@sarabeth2984
    -That was a sweet reunion Tony and Steve had with Peter and a bittersweet farewell to Katrina and her lovely twins! Kudos to Steve for standing up to Nick! I just hope the repurcussions won’t be too severe :(
    Unfortunately Nick will surely try to ruin their lives as much as possible... let's just hope Steve's ready for that :(
    Thank you!

@AlwaysAsking omg I literally just finished editing this part when I suddenly got a notification from you - funny how well did the timing work! :D
    Fanfiction written by psychologists must be very insightful. That sounds like something I might not mind doing.
    There's a load of rubbish to go through when it comes to fanfiction, but the good stuff really pay it off ;) Some of the best things I ever read were fanfiction. When I tried writing it myself I realised how easy it is to come up with something good when you aren't restricted by anything. No copyright, no worrying that your ideas are unoriginal, nothing. It's awesome! 😄
    I agree, making Katrina as a character is way better than redemption of the Bailey Moons. 😅 She was great!! I'd still like to know who her ex is though. 🤔
    This isn't the last time we see them so that story might still be developed ;)
    It was interesting to see how they both reacted to Tony's memory of Steve telling Tony that he didn't deserve Peter's love. it seems as if Steve had completely forgotten about it. I'm glad he was willing to apologize so quickly. I think it was quite difficult for him to convince Tony that he hadn't meant it.
    Yep, back then Steve was so occupied about the things Tony said to him, he didn't even realise he might've said some pretty bad stuff too. And Tony took everything Steve said very close to heart.
    I can actually see why the doctor talked to Steve the way he did. After all, it was obvious that Steve had not been with Tony, and in the doctor's mind it was most likely Steve who left/hurt Tony. Because Tony was the one who got so sick, and Steve was just fine. It seems like the doctor changed his attitude a bit once he found out that it wasn't Steve who had done all that damage to Tony.
    That's true :) Since the doctor didn't get any information on what exactly happened, but was used to treating celebrities, he just assumed the obvious. The obvious for Del Sol Valley, of course.
    The example of the rope that could bend and the twig that would break is a very good metaphor
    I was also planning on including an in-between metaphor with a wire, representing a younger adult than Tony (you can bend it, tie it in a knot, then straighten it back out and although it wont be entirely smooth, with enough time and patience you can still make it roughly the way it was), but then the words limit hit me :sweat_smile:
    I hate how the doctor keeps expecting that Tony's not going to live much longer. Psychologically, a brain is difficult to heal, but physically, I think there's still a lot that could be done to keep Tony alive.
    Well... unfortunately stress and anxiety can trigger physical damage, especially around the heart area. I have a living example in the form of my dad. And Tony was immeasurably stressed out throughout the last years.
    It was sad but still cute that Tony couldn't figure out what to do. He didn't want to go see Peter yet, he wasn't ready, he didn't want to go to the mansion, he didn't want Steve to walk away from him long enough to prepare Peter for Tony to see him, and finally he agreed to just stand still for a while lol. I know it's not actually funny, but the fact that that's the best they could come up with was cute.
    I totally get what you mean! That part was inspired a lot by my younger brother who's currently a toddler. Sometimes when we go somewhere he suddenly gets confused, annoyed, doesn't want to do anything we suggest but can't explain what he wants either. It's always best to just take a moment and stand still when that happens. Not that Tony is a toddler, of course, but I noticed that damaged people have a tendency to act in a similar way.
    Good old Tessa made all of it unnecessary anyway. She knew who was outside 😊
    Tessie! Oh, the Sims 4 pets are amazing! She immediately went to greet Tony when I added him to the household :relaxed: I even had to call her off because she wouldn't let me pose them lol So much like a real dog!
    I think Tony believed that Peter had never given up on him. Which is kind of interesting when you consider how hard it is for him to believe anything that Steve says.
    He just knows that he hurt Steve much more, and Peter did make it clear that he knows something is going on before they left. As Tony sees it, there's no forgiveness for what he did to Steve because Steve believed him and actually got hurt. With Peter, on the other hand, there's still hope.
    I'm glad Katrina was able to be civil to Tony, I feel as though she was fighting back a lot of things she'd like to say. Having gone through what she did, I think she's kind of bitter, and I'm sure she thinks Tony doesn't deserve Steve.
    She definitely doesn't understand whats going on and why Steve suddenly decided to bring that "terrible excuse for a person" back in his life. But she trusts Steve and believes that he knows what he's doing, so she didn't make a big deal out of it.
    I'm not sure what I want to have happen next. Maybe it would be good if Nick stole all their money, and released the pictures. They can just go live in Sulani with Thor 😅
    I'll just.... I'll just leave my response under a spoiler.
    OMG BUT HOW DID YOU KNOWWW
    I just wish Nick would have to pay for basically stealing what should have been Peter's happy childhood. Ugg.
    Maybe he will, maybe he wont... I'm still juggling options :persevere:
    Thank you!

Alright. So! I'm uploading this and the next two updates in a row! Hopefully they'll give a decent closure on this part of the Starks lives and open way for the road to recovery. I made sure to fit everything in these chapters because I'll be off to a winter chill camp till Dec 12 and I don't want to leave you guys on a cliffhanger. :)

Peter woke up to the best scene possible.
    42c37d249aad.png

And life is perfect once again, he thought and smiled.
    c1ceaa631dca.png

Of course, life didn't get easier. Or happier. But at least Tony was back in their lives. And that was... honestly, a hassle.
    8f8e85120759.png
    More under the cut:
    Tony wanted to help with everything. Literally everything.
    975faf7cb7db.png

"Wow... How about you leave cooking to Peter?"
    "It's okay, I know how to cook."
    "It's not that I don't trust you with sharp objects but you nearly chopped off your finger last time and I'm kinda off to work right now and I don't want anything happening while I'm gone- Look, how about you just... lie down?"
    f65961b9e7c9.png

Banned from cooking, Tony dived into cleaning.
    b0785e00bcea.png

He couldn't be a burden. He wanted to prove that he was worth keeping.
    aa3c3c6d6a7f.png

He needed to help out with something. Anything.
    bd3d0dced38c.png

"You know Dad, you really don't have to..."
    9058c44be5ab.png

"I'm not fragile, Peter," calmly said Tony. "I can't just lay around and do nothing while you do all of the work. You've gotten into this situation because of me - the least I can do is help."
    e880fa288d6b.png

"Suuure, but if you're tired or anything..."
    "I'm fine, Peter. Really. I am."
    fdf60c24b32d.png

A few days passed before Steve realised that he might have overestimated his ability to take care of Tony. Every day he had to spend a lot of hours rushing from one odd job to another while Tony stayed with Peter. After the money Steve gave Katrina their budget was only slightly over 30,000 simoleons. And although that seemed like a lot, it already wasn't enough to buy a decent property in Del Sol Valley.
    4fcbb8fb4ff1.png

Everything became even more complicated the day Tessa got sick.
    "Pa?.. Tessa's looking weird..."
    "Oh god. Go get ready. We need to take her to the vet clinic, now!"
    785eeb9a111e.png

"Already on it..."
    18af2197ffe4.png

"Uh, guys... Can I come?" asked Tony.
    "I don't think that's a good idea, you're still pretty weak..." gently said Steve.
    "But I never go out. And that's okay, really. I'm not complaining. I just thought that maybe-"
    a366ed593e3e.png

"Well I think it's a great idea!" interrupted him Peter. "Come on, Pa..."
    cf6fc9666f9f.png

"Oh alright," Steve sighed. He had a very bad feeling about this.
    112aff6da88e.png

So they headed to the vet clinic together. While Steve went with Tessa to see the doctor, Peter and Tony waited in the hallway.
    e38315cba76c.png

"So... It uh... it's been some week, hasn't it," said Tony.
    "The best week ever!" eagerly said Peter. "I still can't believe you're here, with us, Dad..."
    094bb65e5883.png

"You... You're really not mad at me? At all?.. I mean I guess you knew I didn't mean anything I said but still..." Tony sighed. "I wanted to give you the best childhood I could and instead I was never home and you had to go to all of these schools..."
    e9d3edd50c1a.png

"I'm fine, Dad... No, really!" Peter smiled. "It wasn't that bad. I mean I loved ballet, modelling was okay and it was actually quite cool how everyone at school were expecting me to fall behind because I'm different but I became the best student in class... Besides, you have to learn to do things you don't like if you want to succeed in life, right?"
    98a558ac32c6.png

Tony smiled too.
    "You really are the best son ever."
    Soon Steve returned with Tessa. Everything seemed to be fine. And then...
    b354e98be2ce.png

Then they went outside.
    "Mr Stark, can we get an interview for the "Celebrity scandals" magazine?"
    "The world wants to know what do you have to say for yourself, mr Stark!"
    85045d379a7b.png

Tony flinched and turned away but it was too late.
    cf32f3ec71c4.png

A paparazzi already took a shot of his new look.
    ead0f923a98a.png

"Back off, now!" furiously said Steve. "Tony isn't giving any interviews to your stupid magazines!"
    a9bde9def677.png

"Hey! Leave my Dad alone!" yelled Peter, but no one was listening.
    ee10fc0630a8.png

"You cannot hide what you've done, mr Stark!"
    "The world is demanding answers for your disgusting acts!"
    fb2517f56767.png

Scared to even look in the journalists direction, Tony buried his face in Steve's shoulder.
    "It's okay, it's just words, they can't do anything to you," gently murmured Steve. "It's just words. It's just words..."
    d5016c2b5988.png

The world is still remaining in shock after the leaked photos of Tony Stark kissing Thorne Bailey! Have the sly actor intentionally wanted to ruin his potential competitor's career or was it simply proof of his selfishness and self-absorbedness - we can only guess. Tony Stark himself is yet to comment the shocking situation.
    fe53b4632a3b.png

Nick Fury, Tony's former agent and manager, gave the most heartfelt reply to his ex-actor's actions.
    "I'm still shocked that any of this happened. Tony always acted like he's better than anyone else but I never thought he'd actually do something so horrible... It's all my fault. I should've watched him closer, I should've never let his actions slide. I am the one to blame for this situation. I promise that nothing like this will ever happen again and I can assure you that Tony Stark will not be a member of my agency any longer."
    2eb6097703a9.png

Millions of fans were heartbroken to find out through what a nightmare Thorne Bailey had to go through!
    "He gained my trust, he invited me to his birthday party, he convinced me to use the bubble machine and then... Before I knew it, he kissed me! I was confused, I was scared, I didn't know why he did it... He told me he's only with his family for publicity, then he said- he said that he cheats all the time... I told him that's an awful thing to do, I told him he's sick! I wanted to go to the police but he said that if I tell anyone he'll blame me... so I- I didn't... I was scared! I couldn't bear the thought of my wife and son thinking that I... that I could ever... I-I can't. I can't do this. No more questions, please. I'm still having nightmares of that moment."
    28b250780a23.png

Hours after the photos were leaked, someone spray-painted on Tony Stark's celebrity tile!
    325c790a53c7.png

Fans all over the world are protesting against Tony Stark appearing in the next season of his show.
    439d46579f23.png

"I never liked the guy much anyway, but what he did to his family is utterly horrible! I hope he pays for what he's done. This is the 21st century, people shouldn't treat other people like dirt only because they're more popular!"
    fb737bfd0d8d.png

Thankfully, the director already confirmed that Tony Stark will not be appearing in season six-
    b0950e104c1c.png

Steve flicked off the TV.
    "I can't believe they really fell for that," he muttered. Tony sighed.
    84a78c530370.png

"I honestly can't! To take the whole situation and twist it... twist it like that? God, people really do believe anything these days! All you need to do is make it sound a little bit convincing... And no one questions that maybe, just maybe, things aren't as obvious as they seem... No one ever questions! Those journalists saw us together and they didn't question! Everyone just blindly believes what they're told!.."
    c910a5395e18.png

"They all hate me now," meekly whispered Tony. "Everyone... everyone hates me..."
    965116b05b0f.png

"Hey, hey, don't worry about them, honey," gently said Steve. "It's all just talk."
    95d92bc59dc9.png

"They'll forget about it in a couple of months..."
    0c3d0a1846c0.png

"And even if they don't, I'll always be here for you."
    It was clear they couldn't stay in Del Sol Valley for any longer. They had to move, but where? Tony was a worldwide star, he would be recognised anywhere. They had to be very careful about choosing a place to live. It could take weeks, if not months to figure it out.
    91ec20614c2d.png

And they had to figure it out much quicker than that because there was only so much public humiliation Tony could take.
    “I know you! You’re that guy they show on the telly!”
    30810c32cd71.png

"No... No I'm not! You're- you're clearly mistaking me for someone else..."
    f2095a0cd6d8.png

"Oh I can recognise a face when I see one! You’re pretty darn messed up!"
    a35bf0df9050.png

"Alright then, stay at home 24/7 it is," sighed Tony. Over three weeks have passed since he moved in and they still haven't figured out where to go and what to do...
    56a8ea377b9e.png

And then Steve suddenly got a call from an old friend.
    I've waited six months for you to call me, Steve! SIX MONTHS!!!
    "Thor?.."
    You dimwit! How dare you promise to come visit and disappear like that? And then I called you and you didn't answer! I was so mad I smashed my phone into tiny bits and had to order a new one! Do you know how hard it is to order a phone in Sulani? It took me three months!!! And then it took me three more to remember your phone number! But you - you had mine! And yet you didn't call me back!
    087a8966c90e.png

"Oh... Oh Thor I'm so sorry I didn't call you! It's just that so much stuff happened and I- I honestly forgot..."
    You dare forgotten about THOR!?
    "Look, I'm sorry!" yelled Steve. "It's just that those last few months were so hard, Tony's a mess, I'm a mess, we're running out of money because I can't find a job, we've got nowhere to go because literally the entire universe hates Tony for something he didn't even do, this motel is getting on my nerves and Nick has done everything in his power to ruin our lives so yes, I did forget to call you about that stupid vacation that didn't happen because Nick sent Tony away and all of this mess began!"
    Thor went silent for a couple of minutes.
    863db0f9caae.png

How much money do you have? he gloomily asked when Steve was almost ready to hang the phone.
    "Um... A little over thirty thousand..."
    Hmm. I suppose I could ask him to lower the price.
    "What are you talking about?"
    You moving to Sulani, of course. And don't you dare say no! I know you enjoy your world of smog and machines, but I will NOT allow some petty little "civilised" universe hate my Tony! MY TONY! So you're coming to live in Sulani whether you like it or not!
    c83665d2d061.png

"Wow I... I actually never thought of that..."
    We've got a nice tiny three-bedroom house on sale here for 33,000 simoleons. It's old and dusty but it should do the trick... I'll send you some of those tiny pictures you can snap on the phone first thing tomorrow!
    "Thanks..?"
    No time for thanks! Go get tickets! Hurry! And you better tell me the whole story when you get here!
    Steve smiled.
    396830f8d49a.png

He immediately told Peter and Tony the good news.
    f827e2fb368d.png

Peter was thrilled. Tony - a bit confused with the situation, but he agreed it was the only solution.
    98c87af403c0.png

It didn't take long to pack and buy the tickets on the ship...
    235426f9d5a0.png

Soon they they were off.
    5927ad66a550.png

If there was any place in the world where they could find some peace and quiet, it was definitely Sulani.
    065c19df192e.png
    (P.S The ship has decorations because they left on Halloween :tongue:)
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    @AlwaysAsking and others,
    I had to restart for two reasons:

1. I screwed things up, flunked a bunch of classes and didn't have an earlier save file
    2. BUT I also de-renovated the whole school area. Let me explain: I use Lilsimsies latest save, and most of it is great. BUT I found that she had renovated the dorms and university areas WAY too much. Basically I put almost all the vanilla structures back in that particular world, because dorms should be so-so equipped with run down / cheap furniture and not much to do but to either study or party. Just MHO, of course.
    And in case she actually reads this for some reason, I love her hard work, but that was just too... luxurious.

Anyway, even tho the start didn't play out exactly the same, it's pretty similar. Still earning money as a freelance programmer until I get enough skill for the good classes at uni, and still spending most time avoiding the weirdos.

As for friends... each game randomizes things, as you all know, so new set of friends, but it's going well.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    I always find it so boggling how you have so much to talk about in these! c:

Yeeeah. Cheyanne cares too much xD She's not great at self-preservation.

I actually have not remodelled Vlad's mansion yet. I should probably do that at some point, they're likely moving over there next chapter, but I guess it doesn't super matter. It can technically wait til I rotate over to them.
    I kinda like how it looks by default, he's got a nice balcony over the living room and it's pretty neat, but Lilith begs to differ xD (Tbh, so does my eyesight. The default Goth house is another one I can't see in very well.)

I'm also so happy I found a hairstyle that looks so good on Lilith and works with the crown. Some of them it kind of floats above, and some it disappears in, it's a pain, but that one was like Howow hello vampiric Venus... (I have royalty saves and thus have a few crowns... and thrones... I can also actually make Lilith titled Queen with the royalty mod xD)

Lakshmi was trying to tell Sarnai not to make the trade. She kind of had a feeling they were up to something, and just wanted Damian out of potential harm's way first, and it turned out she was right.

There's a LOT still left actually. One scene in 22 I think ya'll will laugh through lol I know I am xD I may have to double post that one, I get the feeling it'll end up quite long. I have more fluff and a few surprises. ^^ And finally... the reason why I said ya'll will hate the ending...

@Koteyka
    -BOUNCES UNCONTROLLABLY-
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'M SO EXCITED!!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Yes, the first three are all sisters, parents are Lucas Munch & Olivia Lewis. Then Grey Bailey's parents are Orange Bailey and the second daughter of Eric & Alice, Princess Lewis.

@Becka28 Aren't they gorgeous! I'm actually in love with them!

hqEK2sI.png

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited January 2020
    @Koteyka, page 558.
    You're welcome!

First screenshot of the update:
    12-07-19_1-57-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Cheer up, Shine!
    Shine's not looking happy. She's still thinking about the temple fluff up:
    12-07-19_1-58-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Mummy, are you still thinking about the temple run?' Roddy asked, concerned for Shine:
    12-07-19_1-58-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I really messed up in the temple. I was nearly poisoned, my hunger was sapped, and I got burned' Shine said. She burst into tears:
    12-07-19_1-58-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I feel like a failure!' Shine added, really feeling down in the dumps:
    12-07-19_1-58-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy gave Shine a comforting hug:
    12-07-19_1-59-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Mummy, you're not a failure! You're a brilliant temple explorer!' Roddy said, trying to cheer Shine up:
    12-07-19_1-59-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thank you, sweetie' Shine said, feeling a lot better:
    12-07-19_1-59-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're welcome, mummy!' Roddy said, smiling:
    12-07-19_2-00-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Affection time!
    Shine smiled at Roddy:
    12-07-19_2-02-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    12-07-19_2-04-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_2-05-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Shine made a kissy face at Roddy, which made him giggle:
    12-07-19_2-05-23%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Shine then gave Roddy several more big smooches on his face:
    12-07-19_2-05-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_2-05-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    12-07-19_2-06-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He then used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    12-07-19_2-07-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled and gave Roddy a very big loving hug:
    12-07-19_2-07-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you, sweetie!' Shine said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy:
    12-07-19_2-08-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you too, mummy!' Roddy replied:
    12-07-19_2-08-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled and then cuddled Roddy:
    12-07-19_2-14-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for a sleep!
    Shine called Benjamin for a catch up:
    12-07-19_2-14-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Roddy felt tired, so he got changed and went to sleep. Shine tucked him in:
    12-07-19_2-23-09%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    And gave him several big smooches on the face:
    12-07-19_2-26-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_2-26-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Sweet dreams, sweetie' Shine whispered:
    12-07-19_2-26-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy's face was covered in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    12-07-19_2-27-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine got changed:
    12-07-19_2-28-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And climbed into bed, falling asleep:
    12-07-19_2-28-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_2-36-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    To the marketplace!
    First to wake up was Roddy:
    12-07-19_2-38-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Shine woke up:
    12-07-19_2-39-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And off they went to the marketplace:
    12-07-19_2-50-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Jessica Honeydew was around. When she saw her grandson, she ran to him:
    12-07-19_2-50-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello Roddy! How are you?' Jessica said, smiling:
    12-07-19_2-50-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm fine, Grandma Honeydew' Roddy said, smiling. 'That's good to hear!' Jessica said, cheerfully. She gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    12-07-19_2-53-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_2-53-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Jessica turned to Shine and hugged her:
    12-07-19_2-56-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_2-56-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then caught up:
    12-07-19_2-57-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Shine said goodbye to her mum:
    12-07-19_2-57-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Smooches from Carla
    Carla Robles then came up to Roddy:
    12-07-19_2-58-34%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    And made a kissy face at him:
    12-07-19_3-00-22%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Carla then gave Roddy a very big smooch on the cheek:
    12-07-19_3-00-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_3-00-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carla then changed into one of her formal outfits:
    12-07-19_3-26-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    12-07-19_3-26-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-07-19_3-26-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carla had covered his face in big lipstick smooches:
    12-07-19_3-27-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    12-07-19_3-28-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carla gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    12-07-19_3-28-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Roddy and Shine said goodbye and headed back to Hillview Hideaway. Once back, the pair had a cuddle:
    12-07-19_3-40-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

@AlwaysAsking

The fathers do tend to come around to visit, but I don't like them around too much because I worry about them seeing Colby have "intimate relations" with other men. Once I got a moodlet that said she was caught as a cheater but none of her current relationships were hurt.

They have a house with about 5 or so bedrooms and maybe 4 bathrooms with multiple beds in each bedroom and one extra bedroom downstairs just for toddler beds.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    49301598467_0a35c8dff3_c.jpg
    Happy new year! Plan to play new year celebration with Pizzazz Munch family later today.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited December 2019
    @AlwaysAsking it's really cool that you keep doing this because you know what it feels like to never get a real response. It's very sweet. And it's why I always keep coming back to this thread because I'm sure you're a big part of why it's become such a lovely, friendly place on this forum - definitely one of my favorites, even when I'm just lurking <3

To answer your question: they all lived in the Institute! Aliessa & George have however moved to the house opposite as they grew up and got married. I'm planning on having that whole upper BB neighborhood be inhabited by witches, wizards & vampires :D

They got their son, Ron, and are super fun to play since they're struggling a bit with money. Aliessa wants to finish her degree and become a teacher, George went into Business first but noticed the company was dealing with dirty money and he couldn't keep quiet about it. So he lost his job but got accepted by a law firm for his honesty and financial knowledge. He's now working his way up as a lawyer, even going into work on free days, just so Aliessa can keep on studying while taking care of Ron - no easy task!

Loving the family & the Institute, I'm basically constantly switching back and forth. I just love my witches (and University added a nice additional layer to the game!) xD

Here is Aliessa with Ron
    vHRWBLZ.png

Aliessa & George snuggling up on the couch on a rainy evening
    6DddnFh.png

@Becka28 thank you!! <3
  • Options
    LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    Long time no post... I've got a lot to catch up on, a whole 120 pages of comments no less, but that's okay!!

Lehman Update

A lot has changed since the last update on the Lehman Legacy, there are many new faces, and there have been some inevitable goodbyes as time has passed in the Sims. Yusun Forbes and her husband have both since passed away from old age, leaving their young adult son Quinton to continue his studies at Foxbury in Economics (He isn't really played anymore... oops).

Francesca and her husband have been the focus of my attention, and as such they have flourished. Francesca became a Master of the Real and has given birth to three children (Archer, Darwin and Chelsea) the later of which was a surprise to both of the parents who either in their Elder lifestate or just about to transition into it! Regardless of this late addition to their family, Chelsea was loved all the same with her two elder brothers assisting in babysitting duties once she became a toddler (Francesca's husband passed away from old age two days after her birthday).

Francesca during this time carried on in her step-mother's footsteps, cultivating a vast collection of Realism paintings that were admired by countless Sims. It was her intention to have as many paintings kept within the family vault to ensure that there was always something for them to fall back on should times become tough. Archer proved to be very much his father's son, having inherited the genius trait he was quickly accepted into Foxbury Institute during his teenage years (thank you storyline relevant Mod) to take up a Distinguished Degree in Engineering.

Due to his mother becoming more and more engrossed in her work, and the fact that Darwin was only a Child himself, Archer elected to stay at home during his studies to remain as an extra hand around the house. This arrangement worked out perfectly as the term continued to progress as the two boys would often study/homework together in the family Study whilst Francesca continued to teach Chelsea valuable life lessons. After all of his hard work during this time, Archer graduated from Foxbury with Honors and took up a role in Engineering as soon as he was graduated- he couldn't wait to have the freedom to earn his own keep, and to live outside of the family townhouse!

Shortly after his graduation, Archer met Lizbeth Debour (a pretty townie who also graduated) and the two quickly connected from their shared interest in technology, and robotics. Whilst Lizbeth had obtained a degree in Computer Engineering it was not so different to Archer's so the two often met up outside of their work hours to discuss their ideas, and soon... Love began to take place of their tight friendship.

--

Skip several Sim years- Archer and Lizbeth have since married, and she has given birth to her first child a young boy by the name of Gerard Lehman. Due to the success of both of their careers, as well as some early inheritance gifted from Francesca that she had found in her sister's old home, the couple was able to buy an old estate in Willow Creek. Whilst it was a slight journey from Britechester the family had enough room within their home to invite the entire family for Winterfest Feast, as well as having the economic freedom to still take time off work unpaid and visit Archer's mother and his younger siblings in Britechester.

In most instances the family will sit together in the living room reminiscing about past adventures and events, and listen to classical music on the recorder (though Archer always will autonomously go up to his bedroom for some weird reason....).

FAxTpZ1.jpg
    From Left, Clockwise: Lizbeth Lehman (Archer's wife), Darwin Lehman (Archer's teen brother), Gerard Lehman (Archer and Lizbeth's son), Francesca Lehman (Archer's mother, and Lehman matriarch), and Chelsea Lehman (Archer's kid sister) though she is hidden by the chair.
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited December 2019
    @AngeliqueAdelaide I really like your approach on necromancy. Hope they don't get zombie Mortimer, tho I'd look at it :sweat_smile:
    Leo and Ellyn sure look like identical twins!

@BlueSeaWaves I wish Christopher and Chelsea a happily ever after! :blush: They had so much drama and grudges getting to this point.

@TheLastStar I'm following your story and loving your pics! Honestly it's a bit more text (both in length and language complexity) than I'm comfortable with, so I tend to skip longer parts and try to get most from pictures :flushed:
    And there sure are fewer reactions and comments lately - it's just holidays :)

@AlwaysAsking and @ryttu3k
    Yes Caleb actually liked the fruit cake, he got the happy moodlet and all, other 7 sims hated it.
    Poor Lilith threw up on the floor - I know she has the vampiric weakness to human food, but usually she manages to get to the bathroom - the cake must have been beyond bad :)

Oops, got no time for the last page, NY is the main holiday here and we're hosting (somebody kill me please), so I'll get on it in 2020 :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone! :heart:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top