Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do You Like Killing Sims?

Comments

• Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,699 Member
    Occasionally but usually NPCs
    Only elders when the won't die naturally and get annoying.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    Only in challenges
    February11 wrote: »
    Only elders when the won't die naturally and get annoying.

That happened with a sim I had played for a long time (I kept using potions of youth lol) and she wouldn't die naturally so I had to starve her and it was heartbreaking :'(
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,977 Member
    Never I love my Sims too much
    Only if it’s absolutely necessary for the story, I killed a really great one this week but I really don’t kill them even for being annoying.
  • Options
    DevinDeedleDevinDeedle Posts: 8 New Member
    Sometimes if a Sim is being really irritating (or I just don’t like them *Eliza Pancakes* *Don Lothario*), but most of the time I move out my elder sims to continue on the family and they die without me realizing it.
  • Options
    Only in challenges
    I think I tend to edit the NPCs thar annoy me or steal my food more than kill them. You get on my nerves well enjoy my personal invitation to join the ugly to beauty challenge lol
  • Options
    AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    Only in challenges
    It makes me sad to see them die

But I let them die, if it happens naturally.
    And I had killed Sims for story and challenge purposes. But it makes me feel sick and I had to remember my self that they aren't real. They never were alive, and their fellling an thoughts existed only in my imagination :'(
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    No, I did it once because I thought the child that got taken away would be available for adoption and adopted a random townie. So I murdered her by lack of pool ladder and fence. I still feel awful about her screams.
  • Options
    Gareeth1Gareeth1 Posts: 3 New Member
    I did kill Sims in Sims 3 for the Legacy challenge as you needed different ghosts. I didn't like it.

In 4 I haven't had a Sim die due to managing to kill a few computers instead of Sims they don't get old enough . I play with long life spans. When a computer was on a roll in terms of surviving life with me I did have to use a youth potion in a family I had created with an elder Sim. She was a best selling author and her son and daughter-in-law while ambitious liked the finer things in life including live in child care.

I do delete the more horrible Sims that the game is populated with right off the bat. I don't consider that killing as they never lived and why should good Sims be burdened with horrible family members. This cuts down I suppose on the desire to kill them because their evil selves stomped by making your good Sims sad.
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited December 2019
    Recently i've been killing off sims, some of my own, only because they were co-opted by MCC and turned into something else, i also killed random sims by deleting them from the game with those sims of mine as they created families and had young children.

One random sim actually joined my list of sims, she showed a lot more potential than any other. My "Firelli Curse" household, Lucas Firelli was taken by MCC and put into the game as a paparazzi... For a while he did his job, eventually i shuffled him out of his apartment in San Myshuno to give to a random family and eventually i had him killed off the game and this random Tanisha Trent started showing potential of her own and looked right for the part outwardly, so i shuffled Travis Scott out of the BFF house as he was doing nothing but taking up space, and added Monica (Lucas' mother) and Lucas into the game and into the lot, then put Tanisha into the household and married to Lucas.

Must of deleted about 30 sims over the course of a game year and a bit (using long lifespans and MCC adjustments). most recent victim would be Ryan Castelleto of the "Thrill of the lovechase" household, another co-opted by MCC. He is now with Holly Alto, because for a while i wanted to do something with Holly and she was just there and nothing going for her.
  • Options
    ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    Not usually

Once I trapped a vampire in my yard in a fenced in area. Sunrise came and he burned. He had broken in my home several times to feed. So, I showed him! Ha! Probably never see this kind of gameplay again unfortunately.
  • Options
    barracuda1574barracuda1574 Posts: 115 Member
    Of course all the time
    One of my least favorite things about Sims 4 is how hard it is to kill sims without mods. Sims 2 was awesome with so many ways to accidentally (or otherwise) die. My favorite mode of death was getting hit by a satellite. I usually kill sims that are just plain awful/evil or if it's part of a storyline.
  • Options
    LissmelsLissmels Posts: 79 Member
    Of course all the time
    I kill for storytelling
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Rarely. I enjoyed letting Vampire Max Vilkareal kill Vlad by vampiric duel (using mod that allows death by duel) but once when I had a Sim befriend Malcolm Landgraab solely to lure him into a pool and build walls around it dmfor the "witness the death of a sim" for the purpose of advancing the evil dastardly aspiration, it was awful. Malcolm was a great swimmer and took days before tiring enough to drown, and meanwhile they were chatting in a very friendly manner, then Malcoln started begging for assistance " yo dude, getting hungry here..maybe pass me a plate?"

And other terrible trusting cries for help along the way. It was so horrible, and took forever, during which time I questioned whether the aspiration was worth that. The next time I had a Sim need to kill someone for aspiration, I had it be a case of choosing a flirty elder and making their day twice in a row. Death by Spectacular Woohoo. Felt better about that.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Other: I have aging on so they tend to die of old age. If I love a sim too much to let go I make them immortal via either vampirism or immortality potion. I love putting a story behind random, surprise death such as electrocution or fire.
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Speaking of killing sims, how do you kill off an elder with exhaustion if they have no one to woohoo? I can't make her exercise as it says she's too tired. Uhhh, asking for a friend.
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,121 Member
    edited December 2019
    CelSims wrote: »
    Speaking of killing sims, how do you kill off an elder with exhaustion if they have no one to woohoo? I can't make her exercise as it says she's too tired. Uhhh, asking for a friend.

I put them in a pool in the middle of winter. They tend to freeze and drown fairly quickly. If you don't mind waiting for winter.
    I tried waiting on old age, but they just lived forever. With exhaustion, I had the same problem you're having, no matter what I told her to do. I've tired lots of other methods too, and never succeeded. Even the cowplant just spit my Sim out.
    The pool in winter is the only one that I've had work every time.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    CelSims wrote: »

I put them in a pool in the middle of winter. They tend to freeze and drown fairly quickly. If you don't mind waiting for winter.
    I tried waiting on old age, but they just lived forever. With exhaustion, I had the same problem you're having, no matter what I told her to do. I've tired lots of other methods too, and never succeeded. Even the cowplant just spit my Sim out.
    The pool in winter is the only one that I've had work every time.

I'd do that but she's in my legacy family so I restrict myself to deaths I can claim as natural. She's athletic so working out to death seemed like something that would be in character. Oh well, happy happy sims 4 strikes and she gets to stop my active sim speed 3ing for a while longer.
  • Options
    Only in challenges
    Sometimes if a Sim is being really irritating (or I just don’t like them *Eliza Pancakes* *Don Lothario*), but most of the time I move out my elder sims to continue on the family and they die without me realizing it.

I think we all have a general dislike for Don Lathario lol
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    I cheat so no one dies lol
    I spend way too much time creating my sims and custom townies to want to kill them off! I even make sure that they have the longest lifespan so they don't end up dying too soon (according to my preference).
    If they are the pre-made households, though...that's another story. Sayonara!
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Unless it’s for a storyline but other than that. Noooope
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Of course all the time
    *puts a hand over banner*

:cold_sweat: 👀

Ah well, in both story and in-game
    If I'm deleting them, might as well make it enjoyable
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Of course all the time
    I only do it to sims I created only to be murdered by me.
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    SimlishCitySimlishCity Posts: 11 New Member
    Never. Even if I attempt to do so for a storyline or different gameplay, I never manage to actually go through with it!
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Never, I love my sims too much

I was so depressed when my sim dog died of old age. Kept feeding it the age down treat. Cookie lived for a long long time. RIP Cookie
  • Options
    Only in challenges
    Missmagoo2 wrote: »
    I spend way too much time creating my sims and custom townies to want to kill them off! I even make sure that they have the longest lifespan so they don't end up dying too soon (according to my preference).
    If they are the pre-made households, though...that's another story. Sayonara!

Same! I get so attached to the sims I build I almost never want them to die