Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What other games are you guys playing beside TS4

B_lyfe919B_lyfe919 Posts: 88 Member
Hey guys,

i was just wondering what other games you guys are playing because i',m looking for some new and exciting games to try... I most recently have been consumed by this game called House Flipper where u pretty much clean up, fix, decorate, ... and flip houses!!!! lol its more fun than it sound trust me . and i also have been playing a little bit of cooking simulator which is super fun but my computer isn't that fast so the graphics and game play are kinda slow :neutral::( .. but yea i would love to hear from you guys and try out some new games

Comments

• Options
    AverageLuluAverageLulu Posts: 34 Member
    I play a lot of other games! House Flipper and Cooking Simulator are both really nice games (: I also play Runescape, Horizon Zero Dawn, am madly in love with the Soulsborne series, Skyrim, The Last of Us, Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo. There are a bunch more but these are the ones I've played recently (:
  • Options
    simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 613 Member
    Did you intentionally put this in the Off Topic section? Because we do not all play TS4 on these boards. :(
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • Options
    Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    I play a lot of Nintendo games, I probably play Animal Crossing maybe more than I play the Sims, and I just bought the newest Pokemon game. As far as PC games go Stardew Valley is really fun, its a farming simulator similar to Harvest Moon and Story of Seasons, I also have been playing Dragon Age and Vampyr which are both more action games rather than simulation. And I bought Sonic Adventure 2 solely because I missed playing with the built in virtual pet game, Chao Garden.
  • Options
    Did you intentionally put this in the Off Topic section? Because we do not all play TS4 on these boards. :(

yes i did because this is a sims forum and i thought that posting about other games in the off topic section would be best ... so did you intentionally just come here to not answer the question? my bad if you feel some way about the subject of my thread
  • Options
    Circuseend wrote: »
    I play a lot of other games! House Flipper and Cooking Simulator are both really nice games (: I also play Runescape, Horizon Zero Dawn, am madly in love with the Soulsborne series, Skyrim, The Last of Us, Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo. There are a bunch more but these are the ones I've played recently (:

i love skyrim .. but i would have to say fallout is my all time fave .. new Vegas to be exact lol.. but thanks for the suggestions i'm def gonna look into those games
  • Options
    I play a lot of Nintendo games, I probably play Animal Crossing maybe more than I play the Sims, and I just bought the newest Pokemon game. As far as PC games go Stardew Valley is really fun, its a farming simulator similar to Harvest Moon and Story of Seasons, I also have been playing Dragon Age and Vampyr which are both more action games rather than simulation. And I bought Sonic Adventure 2 solely because I missed playing with the built in virtual pet game, Chao Garden.

i was thinking about giving pokemon a try .. im super oldschool so i miss the pokemon games for the gameboy color lol
  • Options
    Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    edited December 2019
    B_lyfe919 wrote: »

i was thinking about giving pokemon a try .. im super oldschool so i miss the pokemon games for the gameboy color lol

I would definitely recommend Sword/Shield if you have a Switch, it's a beautiful game and super fun. There's a lot of complaints that not every pokemon was included but if haven't played it in a while you're probably not going to notice. (I'm personally happy about the change, completing the pokedex was becoming impossible for a casual player there's close to 1000 pokemon now!)
    Edit: fixed a typo
    Post edited by Felicity1169 on
  • Options
    B_lyfe919 wrote: »

I would definitely recommend Sword/Shield if you have a Switch, it's a beautiful game and super fun. There's a lot of complaints that not every pokemon was included but if haven't played it in a while you're probably not going to notice. (I'm personally happy about the change, complete the pokedex was becoming impossible for a casual player there's close to 1000 pokemon now!)

OMG REALLY?!?.. 1000 POKEMON.. oh my lol... i do have a switch i will def check out sword/shield
  • Options
    james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Currently I am on break from the Sims. I am currently playing a game called Stardew Valley. It like harvest moon in some ways. But it has better graphics and mines and few other things. Interesting Chars. Farming game I know that might be sound different.
  • Options
    james64468 wrote: »
    Currently I am on break from the Sims. I am currently playing a game called Stardew Valley. It like harvest moon in some ways. But it has better graphics and mines and few other things. Interesting Chars. Farming game I know that might be sound different.

oh its cool i'm taking all suggestions i used to play farmville alot so i don't mind farming games ... im really big on simualtion games and open world style games too but i'm willing to try different things i will def have to check it out ..is it just a PC game or console
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    none right now. I have played a bit of house flipper, and I used to play a lot of maple story, virtual villagers, neopets and older versions of the Sims, but Sims 4 is the only one I always come back to and now it's all I play.
  • Options
    ShawnedaShawneda Posts: 42 Member
    Call of Duty... but TS4 is my fave right now.
  • Options
    none right now. I have played a bit of house flipper, and I used to play a lot of maple story, virtual villagers, neopets and older versions of the Sims, but Sims 4 is the only one I always come back to and now it's all I play.

I feel you i always go back to TS4. ive been playing since i wall 11 yrs old when it was just the sims no number attached lol .. i kinda miss it a lil bit too. have been feeling very nostalgic as of late. the funny thing is tho i just started playing TS4 again recently after like 6 months .. i deleted all of my cc started over and downloaded all new CC ( had separate folders for each category) and i'm loving the slice of life mod and the explore mod .. ive played alot of virtual villagers it jus got boring to me after a while .. enjoyed it in the beginning tho... so what kinda simmer are you .. do u like CAS, are u a builder, or just all around love everything lol
  • Options
    Shawneda wrote: »
    Call of Duty... but TS4 is my fave right now.

i'm Def on that COD wave ... i like zombies only tho because multiplayer tends to make me mad cause im not that good ... but i can kill the hell outta some zombies lol
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I play The Sims Medieval a lot of the time when I’m not playing TS4.
  • Options
    ShawnedaShawneda Posts: 42 Member
    > @B_lyfe919 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > i'm Def on that COD wave ... i like zombies only tho because multiplayer tends to make me mad cause im not that good ... but i can kill the hell outta some zombies lol

Yes, I'm better at killing the zombies and slow aliens... but people and the fast aliens get me every time.
  • Options
    I play The Sims Medieval a lot of the time when I’m not playing TS4.

funnything out off all the sims games thats the only n=one i never played.. so what are some things that you really like about sims medieval
  • Options
    Shawneda wrote: »
    > @B_lyfe919 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > i'm Def on that COD wave ... i like zombies only tho because multiplayer tends to make me mad cause im not that good ... but i can kill the hell outta some zombies lol

Yes, I'm better at killing the zombies and slow aliens... but people and the fast aliens get me every time.

lol @ slow aliens.. what console do you play on
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Minecraft. I have the cheaper, pocket edition on a Kindle Fire, which is my preferred method of playing the game.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Dead by Daylight and Team Fortress 2.
    Uh hello, Based Department?
  • Options
    Dead by Daylight and Team Fortress 2.[/quo

i have a friend that plays dead by daylight and honestly i think im too much of a chicken to play alone lol
  • Options
    Minecraft. I have the cheaper, pocket edition on a Kindle Fire, which is my preferred method of playing the game.

i have a love/hate relationship with minecraft lol
  • Options
    TWSimGamer82TWSimGamer82 Posts: 456 Member
    On PC, I mostly play simulation games and shooters. I haven't really played anything else lately but The Sims 4, though. I'll have to check Steam during the winter sale this year. I already bought stuff from Origin during the Black Friday sale, but it was just Sims stuff. Oh, yeah, then there's Minecraft. I haven't play it lately, but it's still a game I come back to every once in a while.

As for consoles...Well, there's a lot of stuff I play. I love GTAV, RDR2, and the Battlefield franchise. I also enjoy RPGs and puzzle games.
    Sim: "I'm starving!"
    Player: *instructs sim to prepare meal* "Then eat something, you little goofball!"
    Sim: *starts cooking meal*
    -5 seconds later-
    Sim: *Stops cooking meal* "I'm so hungry!"
    Player: *head hits desk*
  • Options
    On PC, I mostly play simulation games and shooters. I haven't really played anything else lately but The Sims 4, though. I'll have to check Steam during the winter sale this year. I already bought stuff from Origin during the Black Friday sale, but it was just Sims stuff. Oh, yeah, then there's Minecraft. I haven't play it lately, but it's still a game I come back to every once in a while.

As for consoles...Well, there's a lot of stuff I play. I love GTAV, RDR2, and the Battlefield franchise. I also enjoy RPGs and puzzle games.

i love GTA ... i finished all of them .. 5 is my absolute fav though ,, and i love GTA online .. played a little bit of RDR2 and i was hooked.. hopefully i get it for christmas lol
  • Options
    LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member
    Right now my main other game is Planet Zoo which is really a childhood nostalgia ride for me from Zoo tycoon. I like all kinds of building and management games though, so I go through stretches of playing cities skylines, stardew valley, dawn of man, etc. The other game that I feel has a lot of sims-ish-ness to it in character development is crusader kings 2, so if you're into history that could be fun to try! Fair warning though, it has many darker themes in it.