Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What other games are you guys playing beside TS4

2...Next

Comments

• B_lyfe919B_lyfe919 Posts: 88 Member
    LissyK9 wrote: »
    Right now my main other game is Planet Zoo which is really a childhood nostalgia ride for me from Zoo tycoon. I like all kinds of building and management games though, so I go through stretches of playing cities skylines, stardew valley, dawn of man, etc. The other game that I feel has a lot of sims-ish-ness to it in character development is crusader kings 2, so if you're into history that could be fun to try! Fair warning though, it has many darker themes in it.

i def have watched some game play of planet zoo and it looks super cool... i am very much so into history ... i dont mind darker themes i am pretty old and handle most lol ... recently i have been playing a little bit of Sea of Thieves its an open world pirate games and pretty amazing a that .. very time consuming tho so i usually play on the weekends because i have adulting to do during the week lol
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    B_lyfe919 wrote: »
    I play The Sims Medieval a lot of the time when I’m not playing TS4.

funnything out off all the sims games thats the only n=one i never played.. so what are some things that you really like about sims medieval

Sometimes I feel like some story guided play and I find the challenges to be a lot of fun.
    I play The Sims Medieval a lot of the time when I’m not playing TS4.

funnything out off all the sims games thats the only n=one i never played.. so what are some things that you really like about sims medieval

Sometimes I feel like some story guided play and I find the challenges to be a lot of fun.

ok cool..yea i checked out some game play today on youtube and im interested ..gonna give it a try
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    none right now. I have played a bit of house flipper, and I used to play a lot of maple story, virtual villagers, neopets and older versions of the Sims, but Sims 4 is the only one I always come back to and now it's all I play.

I feel you i always go back to TS4. ive been playing since i wall 11 yrs old when it was just the sims no number attached lol .. i kinda miss it a lil bit too. have been feeling very nostalgic as of late. the funny thing is tho i just started playing TS4 again recently after like 6 months .. i deleted all of my cc started over and downloaded all new CC ( had separate folders for each category) and i'm loving the slice of life mod and the explore mod .. ive played alot of virtual villagers it jus got boring to me after a while .. enjoyed it in the beginning tho... so what kinda simmer are you .. do u like CAS, are u a builder, or just all around love everything lol

I'm a live mode player :). I love to play families especially and they usually have 6 or 7 kids haha 😂 i don't use mods much as o hate updating them lol but I have one save file i sometimes use little ms sam foster care mod. I love that one.
  • ShawnedaShawneda Posts: 42 Member
    > @B_lyfe919 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > lol @ slow aliens.. what console do you play on

I play on Xbox one.
  • OraKholOraKhol Posts: 28 Member
    Overwatch, Ark, Starbound, Witch it among others. But those are my mains
    OraKhol wrote: »
    Overwatch, Ark, Starbound, Witch it among others. But those are my mains

Overwatch : A+++.. great game