Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Hemingways - A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge (12/04/2019) *ENDED*

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Thank you :)

And the different hair color :joy:
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    New chapter! I hope you'll like it :sweat_smile:

Chapter 1.10
    If I used real titles this one would be called "Calm before the Storm" ;)

Edit: I also have a Plumtree for the Hemingways. You can find the link on the blog site or here. I will only add sims as soon as they're teens or young adults tho.
  • Options
    Warning: A bit of cussing this time.

Chapter 1.11
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Loved the last couple chapters! Just hadn’t gotten a chance to post lately.

I love the idea that Stephan thriving in Newcrest would cause riots. It makes perfect sense.
  • Options

There will come more about this on Wednesday :)

Love your new avatar! :love:
  • Options

There will come more about this on Wednesday :)

Love your new avatar! :love:

Woot woot! I look forward to Wednesday!

Thanks! She’s from my upcoming comic and I was like... that confused and surprised look sums me up!
  • Options
    I'm not sure if you'll cheer like this tomorrow :joy:

You're writing/drawing a whole comic?
  • Options
    I'm not sure if you'll cheer like this tomorrow :joy:

You're writing/drawing a whole comic?

*gasp!* Are you planning on running over my poor fragile heart with a drama lawnmower???

Yup! My husband and I are working on this one together. It’s a fantasy series. It’s about a wizard who gets trapped in the Magical Realm.
  • Options
    Maybe :) You'll be surprised for sure.

That sounds really cool!
  • Options
    Chapter 1.12

Actual spoiler, first read the chapter!
    Please don't hate me. But I had to do that.
  • Options
    Holy macaroni...
    That was as sad as plum sauce... (might as well find a clever way to use the word plum since every strong word will get changed to it anyway.) I loved it though. I definitely think it’ll give the kiddos a different sort of strength. And Sofia has and will continue to grow into a strong woman to guide her children to a better tomorrow.
  • Options
    Ugh, I forgot to answer again :# SORRY!
    I wasn't sure if it was too rough to kill the founder :sweat_smile: But I'm glad you like it :) Yeah, the kids and Sophia will be fine. Sometime.

Today the second generation would start but I decided to do a short hiatus. The reason is that I played ahead generation 1 for so long that I had plenty of screenshots. But I ran out of them and only have one chapter left and that ones not the best. I will use a few of those screenshots later but not all of them.

Another reason for the hiatus is that I'm also behind with the planning, both in game and "in mind". I have a slight idea what to do with gen 2 but I want more details to it before I play on and write chapters :sweat_smile:

I hope you're not disappointed! The latest this hiatus will last is January. But it'll probably end earlier. It depends how annoyed I will be with the Brennans, soon :joy:
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

I wish I could tell you the hiatus is over. Unfortunately, I have to keep the hiatus even longer. I really enjoy playing the Brennans but recently, whenever I open the Hemingway safe, I feel like I have to force myself going on with this story :/

I'm not sure yet but there's a chance I won't go on at all :# It was fun to write real story lines for a while but just commenting my weird humor is way more my style :D

I will let you know if I really stop the challenge but for now it is set on a long hiatus.

Sorry for the inconvenience.