Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @DinowCookie I tried once but it ended up being a disaster. It took about 5 legacies to breed out the red skin color and finally when tje very first sim turned out quite OK looking the whole family died in a fire. For some reason it couldn't be put out :( Never ever again I said.

So this is just for fun. There is a bug where things are disappearing from sims' inventory and so did my sim's robo-arm so she can't take it off now and I want her to get married but I also don't want her to ruin her wedding so I am waiting till this one is fixed :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited November 2019
    @Ellupelluellu
    Hi! I was just thinking about you yesterday because I have done the one thing you were talking about before and no I don't feel bad I actually feel relieved. I am not going to write here what I've done because apparently it only works ONE WAY ;) (Now you know what I mean, don't you)

Anyway now that I see your post and Geoffrey. My ugly shrek-ish sim is so going to make Nancy Landgraab pregnant and ruin her life >:)
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited November 2019
    @DoloresGrey.
    I was gonna post a shrek related pun, but I thought against it for obvious reasons. (Please don't look it up, just don't.)

Well, maybe this one's ok:
    It'll be all ogre for Nina!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited November 2019
    Since I haven't figured out how or where to do fully-fledged Simlit stories, I will post a few about the goings-on with Gaston (still laughing about that song you came up with, @Morkovka !

I just found a kind of old mod to let Sims get tipsy from bar drinks, and it works, so Gaston went and had one too many and then called Caleb to come to the club, while drunk:BdOHAY3.png?1

And was all over Caleb like WABi8JZ.png?1

But Caleb had had a few by then, and lost his inhibitions around Dominic Fyres. Gaston was suddenly all seriousness when he saw what was going on: Q8hgmi7.png?1

They Had Words, in the club's rental bedroom: dicgcKR.png?1

And it started to go off the rails, because Gaston's rage and jealousy were getting the better of him. He surprised even himself by grabbing Caleb roughly, and bending him down into an extremely possessive and dominant kiss, as if to prove to both of them what was what..flvQOms.png?1

And Caleb was not expecting that, and it was rough, demanding, and a little frightening. He broke away and told Gaston it made him feel violated lm9CvKn.png?1

Gaston felt a little guilty but was too mad to admit it. But when Caleb looked him in the eye and said he wasn't sure he could trust him anymore, eJrzBU6.png?1

something snapped in Gaston, and before he knew what he was doing, he had thrown his drink in Caleb's face!1JoLJWK.png?1

That was it; whoever started it, they were going to duel for real. owYFD7l.png?19O2NpMM.png?1

Gaston took the advantage first, with a ferocity that caught Caleb off-guard: Xu3Ptso.png?1

But fear and shock helped Caleb take off the gloves. He defeated Gaston 4J6ix7B.png?1

Marcus Flex was stunned. He had seriously underestimated Caleb. Heavy-hearted even though victorious, Caleb said, "Go home, Gaston. You're drunk!" OC5Fgkr.png?1

This look and level of outrage usually means an imminent killing spree...swuHf1h.png?1 And Gaston looked for a victim, stomped toward Jade, but then only growled at her, "Go! RUN! NOW! LEAVE!" and struggled to control himself. He couldn't allow himself to lose what little self-respect he still clung to, and confirm Caleb's worst opinion of him...He ran from the club, just kept running for a while...trying to calm down, get his head together. At least his legs were working better; the drink had largely worn off.

Maybe Lilith could offer some good advice. He headed toward her house. But she greeted him with a look of tired desperation. She had had the baby already?! Why didn't she call? Gaston's anger dissolved into the panic of new parenthood when she shoved a small bundle into his arms with a bottle...but somehow, there was nothing to panic about, after all. His daughter?! How? No, he knew the technical details, he was there, but...what a miracle she was! 5JhYkes.png?1

When Caleb returned from the club, surprised to find Gaston there, the tension returned. Gaston kept seeing the look that had passed between Gaston and Dominic, over again in his mind, when he glanced at Caleb. eTWeSvO.png?1

He said he had to go get some air and shouldered past a tearful Caleb. VgsrrJf.png?1 Caleb could only wave after him while his heart broke into little pieces. KtqVBlN.png?1

There's more, but this is probably already way too long for this thread. My apologies. Maybe I can finish what I have so far, somewhere else? Suggestions are welcome, as I realize this thread can't become full-blown simlit.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @Nushnushganay "Go home, Gaston. You're drunk!" 🤣 Loved that!

You could put the rest of your update in a spoiler :smile: that way it won't show immediately and people who are interested can choose to read more. 😊
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @Nushnushganay annnnd if you go into the creative corner, there's a challenges, stories, and legacies forum, start up a thread there, or if you're okay with doing blogs, lots of simlit writers start Tumblrs (called Simblrs lol) and WordPress blogs; those just have some more options is all, and there's no one true way here, just whatever you're most comfortable with. c: Lots of people only post here, lots only post in the thread in the stories forum, lots do some combo of the above, the world is your oyster~! lol
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    @Keidra Thanks! I was confused because the Stories and Legacies index page is essentially dead and the link it provides is broken, and so if I know I can just start a story here, as a new topic under that challengies/stories heading, that's fine. Then I will check out Tumblr and Wordpress looking for Sims stuff others have done on both of those and see which appeals more. Thanks again! It's confusing that the no-longer-active Stories and Legacy Index thread hasn't been deleted and has dead ends. But you made it all clear. :)

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    What?
    A sim strolls into my dorm that I don't have an instant urge to makeover?
    11-25-19_6-20-37nbspPM.png

Who is this girl?
    11-25-19_7-00-42nbspPM.png

Really, who is she?
    I forgot her name. :D
    11-25-19_7-03-03nbspPM.png

I wish I was playing my main sims.
    She would be romanced automatically. ;)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    @Nushnushganay "Go home, Gaston. You're drunk!" 🤣 Loved that!

You could put the rest of your update in a spoiler :smile: that way it won't show immediately and people who are interested can choose to read more. 😊

Thanks for the feedback! I thought it was what Caleb's facial expression was trying to say in that instance. Based on some good advice here, I'm going to try making this (and some others I have been working on) into a proper story, either on the Stories page directly, or a little blurb there about recent events, with a link to it on either Wordpress or Tumbler perhaps. Learning as I go.

And how are spoilers done?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @Nushnushganay just use this button. 😊

dnCbhFr.png
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Ok, new comment post. The last one was back on page 503... we'll see how I do.

Anyway, given all the talk about commenting lately, I'm just going to let y'all know how it works with me. Basically, the reason I've been a regular on this thread since February is because this is a place where I don't feel like my posts get ignored. @AlwaysAsking is a big part of that because of the way she makes a point of writing in depth comments and questions on everyone's posts. Sometime in the summer she said she was going to be cutting back getting ready to move, and I felt inspired to try to fill in some of the gap she would be leaving. But I am not all that chatty of a person and don't have tons of time (at least not if I also want to be playing the game), so I can't live up to her example and gave up trying pretty quick. :)
    What I do is go through as many posts as I can and try to pick out a thing or two about the post that really stands out to me to complement or ask questions or express my amusement about. My goal is to make sure everyone feels seen and appreciated, not to start long conversations, so I keep them pretty short. Sometimes there are short posts that I really have nothing to say to except for "Cool!" or "that's cute!" and some of those I do just let the like and awesome button speak for me. I guess if I really didn't like anything about a post I might not comment or "like" it, but I don't recall that ever happening. When people comment on my posts, if all I have to say is thank you, I let the like and awesome buttons say that for me too. If you reply to one of my comments about your post (or one of my posts), I'm unlikely to continue the conversation much further than that unless there are a lot of questions back and forth or I'm in a super chatty mood the day I read it.

Also I read all the updates on a pretty much daily basis and make liberal use of the like and awesome button at that time.

And on my end, I'm perfectly happy receiving likes and awesomes. Comments are nice and I'm happy to answer questions, but as long as I have some indication that someone enjoyed my post I'm good.

@Smellincoffee I guess your couple finally decided what they wanted! How are they doing?

@DeafSimmer Interesting cast of new characters! I like how the family stories interact. I feel very bad for the officer now.

@AlwaysAsking I love Thorne's disguises!

@mlnov39 Has your sim started uni yet? How's she doing (either preparing or already there)?

@RedDestiny92 Somehow between your various households I missed some things. Did Imani get Akira pregnant, or did he get abducted?
    I kind of feel bad for Morgyn now. He gives really good gifts, those familiars are adorable.

@DarkAngel1994 I'm glad Andromeda got an immortality potion. It would be too sad for Curtis to have to watch her age and die without him.
    And quadruplets! Wow, that's going to be a lot of work. I haven't even ever had triplets in my game yet.

@NoTalent I love teen Aurelius! He's so cute. I hope he and Lucas are happy together.

@Becka28 I love the part (several days ago) where Don is flirting with Jessica and Diego is judging him. You captured some great expressions!
    Jade's new apartment is very nice.

@AngeliqueAdelaide Cassandra and Morgyn's family is cute! Also I love their Halloween photo together.
    I've enjoyed Hermione's adventures, through the looking for a man phase to the dying on him portion, to the rest of the jungle adventure. But I can't blame Caleb for being ready for a little less excitement.

@Hoverael Your screenshots look very nice. I like the way you've decorated and furnished Sandra's house. There was definitely some drama starting with Jameson. I would be interested in seeing things from his point of view as well. My favorite stories are those with a few different families that are interconnected, like Sandra's household and Jameson's households would be. When they're not connected, I can have trouble keeping track of who's who when simmers switch back and forth. Plus it ups the drama when you get multiple points of view.
    There's plenty to like in what you've posted so far. The kids are cute, the house is very nice, and you have some underlying tension that could make an interesting story. We have a wide range of tastes around here, but I think Sandra's ongoing saga would appeal to several of the regulars. Especially the J Huntington fans.
    But if you're more in the mood to build right now, do that for a while. We're quite used to people switching up what they post about depending on their mood. I'd love to see some up close pictures of your builds, particularly if you decorate and/or furnish them.

@Morkovka I enjoyed the adventures in studying of Orion and Apollo! I also love their names. Your vampires are lovely.

@ccarrig_95 So how are the Capulets and Montagues doing now, since I'm responding to an update almost a week old? I still think that sounds like a really fun setup. Have any of them started university yet?

@Steamvarius There is something hilarious about your sims hacking their way through the jungle for hours, and running into a woman in an evening gown out in the middle of it. I hope you weren't sad for long. I kind of think of Roddy covered in lipstick smooches as practically the thread mascot. Also, I remember when it was Benjamin covered in smooches!
    I think it's cool that you make lipsticks yourself. Makes sense, since you get so many good first person smooch shots, that you'd want to get the lipsticks just right.

@Kimmer I love Stanley more with each update. You take great shots!

@DinowCookie The Adria updates are fun! It is easy to get in the habit of always making easy sims, but the ones with the extreme behaviors are really fun.
    Kaylin and Braylen make a nice couple and apparently they also make cute kids!

@OhMyHemsworth Love your university sims!

@ryttu3k I love the way you decorated that apartment, both for the holidays and just in general.

@Trowicia I love the way you captioned that!

@TheLastStar Goth Alexander is great! And yes, one of them should be. I agree that Cassandra has a great face.

@queenvortex808 Good to see you again! That sounds like an eventful save!

@_Sandra_ Cute kitties! I hope they're very happy in their new home.

@DoloresGrey Graduation without pants is... a choice, I guess. :D
    And awwwww to the servo couple. Nice work on the poses! I wouldn't know where to begin to do that sort of thing.

@mari_c1 Oof! Twins at university is definitely a challenge. How's it going?

@rjssim Congratulations to them! They're pretty.

@Nindigo Definitely sounds like Don Lothario!

@calaprfy How much is gold cat poop worth?

@Mudarine Welcome to the thread! Hope you'll keep us updated on the vampire adventures!

@Nushnushganay You have quite a flair for storytelling! I don't have any suggestions other than the section of the Creative corner on these boards that @Keidra mentioned. I've never read sim stories anywhere else. You should definitely keep writing!

@Hejix That's a really great death screenshot! Great angle.

@GalacticGal That's weird about the strikethrough text. I'm pretty sure the mod you're using would be too much for me. I don't like that much random mayhem. How did you end up handling the dorm room murder attempt?

@simmersizzler Welcome to the thread! Hope you got your photo issues figured out. Unfortunately I have no idea how to help with photobucket, as I only understand how imgur works. I'm glad we were eventually able to see your pictures though!

Okay I only made it through page 510. I may come back after dinner and try to finish up, or that may have to be it for the day. We'll see!
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Daephene, page 516.
    Oh yeah, Benjamin used to get covered in smooches. I've learned that phrasing is key...(I'd rather not repeat that mistake.)
    Since there's no never dull reward trait, I take a shot by pausing, pressing the camera key and unpausing in rapid succession, and I rinse and repeat until I get the shot I want.

Also, I've recently found out that the known traits section on the relationships panel is buggy, and using a retraiting potion and/or changing traits via debug or MCCC and going into CAS doesn't fix that. I've just learned to live with it. Thank goodness it's not gamebreaking.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @Nushnushganay just use this button. 😊

dnCbhFr.png

Mind blown. I feel like such a doofgah (sp?) but thanks again.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey all! OMG! This thread moves so fast! I am loving everyone’s posts and left lots of awesomes and likes :)
    @alwaysasking -I realized I just missed your question about Oscar! He does have a different dad but I haven’t made him yet. In my head canon, he and Oscar’s mom Maribelle divorced when he was a baby and is no longer in the picture. Hmmmm, I may have to “bring him back”...might be for some fun gameplay!
    I figured that Luna was year younger than Hugo. They don’t strike me as being twins for some reason. She’s living with Harry and Maribelle atm although I plan on her joining Oscar at college! Spoiler alert I guess, I just aged up a bunch of my sims! I have my MCCC set so teens and young adults can build up a romance. I just don’t let them “interact” too much since teens are minors, it allows for crushes without it getting creepy. Oscar and Luna do have a full romance bar at the moment and are listed as soulmates.
    Yep, Harry and Maribelle have also adopted a few more teens and kids to join the family:) They are random teen and child sims that my game keeps generating. Maribelle also made a huge decision about her future with Harry too! (Don’t worry its all good)
    I don’t know about Joanna and Hugo yet. One minute, they are flirting fine and then the next things are awkward. She’s quite smitten with him but he’s so hot and cold. Sometimes he responds well to her flirts sometimes not. He even autonomously criticized her on her woohoo. (They are both YA now). Other times he acts like he’s quite in love. I never really planned on Joanna settling down just yet. I think they might have a nice little romance but just end it as friends.
    I just love @becka28 ‘s makeover for Gemma Charm! She seems like an old soul and needs to enjoy her youth.
    I just got to the post where Thorne followed Dash and Don to the house! It sounds like Thorne has a lot of feelings for Dash! And I may say Don too. Have they noticed him following them around yet? I can’t wait to see the next update!
    Oh wow! Donny boy kept striking out! But Dash got word about his shenanigans! I can’t believe he accepted Don’s excuses!
    @doloresgrey -I love love Emmaline’s house! Its so cute! Yay! How are you liking the pose mod? I have yet to figure it out…
    Oh gawd. Just saw Casanova! I am looking forward to seeing what offspring this “handsome” dude creates. Wow!
    @deafsimmer -I am loving your story with Natalie and Chad! Also Miles is so handsome. Thank goodness he was there to scare off Joey...Ok I just got to where Kara murdered Miles wife. Poor Miles!
    @morkovka -Congrats to the Walsh twins on graduating!! I love that pic of Captain Lekter with his tail and hat!! I also really enjoyed your Plasmalines post. I always figured for Lilith being a head honcho vampire. And I am also in love with Ezra. Vlad the grandson is also really cool too! He does have the best features of Malcolm and Luna. I bet the good trait does make for some interesting interactions in the family!
    I also really enjoyed your update on Ivy! I am totally shipping her and Simeon:) Not going to lie he has great genetics. If I remember correctly, Noel is his son too? He’s so cute! Noel and Duane are going to make an awesome couple.
    Emilia Ernest is an awesome sim! And I had to laugh at Vampire Larry! XD
    That’s true! I guess Julia does have weird tastes in her love interests XD! She and Vlad in my game don’t have much of a friendship bar due to his undead aura and hissing, but their romance bar is pretty high. Its kind of weird.
    @doodlydoofus -OMG I love Pres. Rufus P. Babyeater XD!!!! Your posts always crack me up!
    @darkangel1994 -OMG! Dylan’s and Atlas’ kids are so cute!
    @ryttu3k -Ok I had to LOL a lot at Caleb’s dance routine. It was totally channeling Elaine’s dancing from Seinfeld lol!!! And he whipped out the champagne at 8:30 in the morning XD!! How did Salim end up becoming a landlord XD!!
    Thank you for liking my latest post with Vlad! He’s been so much fun to play. I found out that angry Foxbury student is Cameron Fletcher. Vlad needed to feed anyway. Besides Cameron is turning out to be a major plum to my group of students. He’s constantly breaking in and taking stuff or pranking toilets.
    @thelaststar -Congrats to Moryn on planning on being a professor!! My Morgyn is too (I cheated that career up, I have no shame lol) I don’t play him and his family directly but I love the idea of him being a professor!
    @steamvarius -I have enjoyed Shine’s and Roddy’s adventures in Selvadorada! I also really love your restaurants! How many do you have?
    @angeliqueadelaide -NO! Don’s urn/tombstone is missing? I hate when that happens. I think there is a mod for that I’ve seen somewhere…
    Yay! I am so glad that Hermione was able to bring Magnus back! And herself back too lol!! That was a really eventful update XD Not going to lie, I am shipping Caleb and Hermione.
    @blueseawaves -I so enjoyed your update on Christopher! It sounds like he has an awesome life ahead of him. I hope he and Chelsea get back together soon!
    @dinowcookie -Nando looks awesome! He has quite a busy life with all his friends :) I am still in love with his house
    @siliclone -Loved your university update! Doctor Who photobombs looks amazing as always. Morgyn and his selfies XD!
    @simmelina1 -I liked your update on Cameron! I haven’t played him yet… He seems like a fun sim to play:)
    @march306 -It’s so hard to lose pets in this game. Biscuit is the cutest thing ever:)
    @nushnushganay -OMG I love Gaston!! That is quite the love triangle too! Gaston is causing quite the turmoil between Caleb and Lilith. And he beat Vlad!
    Saw the latest update. It looks like he is quite taken with his new daughter although I do not like him with Caleb anymore. Caleb deserves better! What kind of traits does Gaston have?
    Lupine and Patchy as a couple is hilarious! Poor Wolfgang. He’s probably wondering how his grandkid is going to look!
    @becka28 -I loved this lates update! Evin and Viktor aged up to YA and definitely look like dad Bjorn! Also Tiffani is so cute! Jade and Bjorn are going to have a hard time with her evil trait. I love the basegame house! And I can’t believe that stan stole a whole bar lol! He must have quite the set of pockets XD!
    Diego looks awesome with dark hair. Is he and Jessica building up a romance? What is their history together?
    Thank you for liking Vlad! :) I also had a hat like that too. Shoot, I still have the same hat! Not going to lie, I’m glad to see them coming back in style:)
    @kotekya -I so love your posts! Stanley is so cute. Is he a meerkat? Did you make him or is he somewhere on the gallery? I can’t believe Nick scheduled him to do a tour without calling him! I think it might be time for Tony to perhaps pursue another career…
    @reddestiny92 -I enjoyed your sims graduation update! Thank you for liking my Vlad! I always forget how much fun he is to play. I aways feel sorry for the guy, he’s held up in that ancient house and has no social life to speak of. Its so much fun to see him loosen up! I can upload Oscar on the gallery if you want! He’s a fun sim to play:) Good genetics too:) I hope your migraine went away! Those are horrible to have
    @ellupelluellu - Loving Ted Tester! He has quite the club he runs too! Mila was dressed as the Grim Reaper XD!! OMG you are so right! Kat Cave does look like CatWoman /Halle Barry!!! I personally really like Kat:)
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @sarabeth2984 I'm just completely lost in this thread at this point... Last time I checked my notifications I had 178 only from here and I see sims I never saw in post of users I used to follow so yeah... It moves really fast.
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 hehehe, I tell you, I am a deviant player. But with a good heart. And I am also game-driven: I don't pose them to enact scenes I dream up; I merely fill in the details for what happens in game, sometimes interfere a little, and enjoy the wild ride that my various autonomy mods, risk mods (such as that vampire duels can kill, vampires can kill prey, and realistic reactions can cause serious emotional meltdowns of a duration and intensity not possible in basegame) etc. provide my game.

But about Gaston: I will show and tell what happened after that moment I left off on, as soon as I figure out a good way to do it (or I will give up for now and just do it here) because that was a halfway point. I don't know what will develop when I log in and play again, but Gaston is an old soul of sorts: there's more to him than meets the eye, and his personality and traits are many and complex, especially given his age. His savant-like talent at certain things hints at something akin to past life memories. He's also less naive than Caleb in some ways, despite being a teen freshly turned, whereas Caleb is an adult and has been a vampire far longer.

I hope for them both to find happiness too, and I can't help but imagine that they still genuinely want to love each other as friends if everything else comes to an impasse. Gaston wants all of Caleb, or none of him, and Caleb may be more akin to a butterfly in matters of love. If that is so, they may be better served remaining friends, and finding love according to their own style, with others who feel the same way. But we shall see, and that's the exciting part for me! But I may have to install a mod that keeps Sims from being quite so randomly flirty, when they are in committed relationships, because with the mods I am using, infidelity has serious consequences.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Okay, now on to page 511!

@Ayrthwil They're very pretty! Did you edit that screenshot? It has a really nice light quality.

@ryttu3k Is that picture of Bob Pancakes eating pancakes actually available in build/buy, or is it cc? I've never seen it and it cracks me up.

@TheLastStar I forget details sometimes, due to the number of stories we have going on. Is Star the adopted daughter of Morgyn and um... Morgyn's husband? I remember stories better than names, sorry! Anyway, Morgyn at university sounds fun. I look forward to seeing how he juggles classes and family.

@DoodlyDoofus Mustache Man is the perfect villain, so easy to overlook! Glad you seem to be enjoying the new mods.

@jheyjuneice MCCC does seem to enable a lot of chaos, depending on how you set it. I like how you've done the Pancake nursery.

@BlueSeaWaves It's pretty fun to watch people's sims, whose birth was recorded in this thread, now going to university. Good for Christopher! And Daniel, even if he didn't finish.

@Morkovka Duane and Noel are adorable, and their thought bubbles were so funny! I love Emilia and her ghost.
    I don't use MCCC but from the things I've read around the board you want to read the instructions and make sure the settings are where you want them before you set it loose.
    Enjoyed your song lyrics. ;)

@DinowCookie Nando's looking good! Nice house redo also.

@KiniHokulani The Goths look pretty cool with your makeovers.

@SiliClone The Doctor does look perfect there. Also I've said it before I think but you did a great job on him! He's awesome!
    And yes, this thread is going super fast again!

@Simmelina1 I'm still enjoying the university adventures of the new premades! It's also good to see your families again though.

@CK213 That was a weird graphics glitch. Cool that you were able to have some fun with it!
    And for your most recent post, she does look pretty cool. Every so often the game does produce a good one!

@March306 Carly looks ready to start a new chapter in your legacy story! What theme are you going to use for her kids?
    Also the puppy's adorable and I love the pink. :)

@RedDestiny92 Darrell does look better with longer hair. Good call.

@AlwaysAsking Did I mention how good your Thorne looks, out of costume? I love that he's starting to realize he may want more than he expected to.

@Koteyka Most of that update was adorable. The ending makes me look forward to Nick's inevitable demise. Or at least destruction.

@LehmanLegacy Welcome to the thread! I look forward to reading more about the Lehmans.

@The_Ghost Sounds like a bug! I read something about that in the Expansion Pack section of the forums. I think they had a solution there, but since I don't have DU yet I didn't pay much attention. But if you haven't found an answer yet, try there. I think it was a thread about rotating households in university.

@TropicanaCat Sara is lovely! Sorry your wedding pictures didn't turn out like you wanted. But you did get a few good ones! I love screenshotting weddings but it takes a lot of things going right to get the best shots. Doesn't help when the AI makes the guests mess you up.

@sarabeth2984 I love hipster Vlad and his evil laugh!

@Nushnushganay Oh the Patchy romance pictures... that's funny. I just animated a Patchy for the first time so I've never seen those interactions.

@gothprincess4ever As I understand it you can't take the dogs to the dorm, but if she moved into a house in Britechester she could keep them. I think I've seen that the game won't let you move out the last sim in the house and leave pets behind. I think the work around was to move in another sim to take care of the pets while she's at university. Then when she graduates she could reclaim them through manage households if you want her to.

@Ellupelluellu Great minds dress alike! That's hilarious. I love those looks Ted was getting at the park.

@DoloresGrey Well, he's special. That's quite the profile.

Caught up!
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    edited November 2019
    @Daephene I'm not sure what the next naming theme will be. If I get a boy I might continue with The Middle because I didn't get to use any of the boy names. I'd love to have an Axl, Brick, and Mike. If the first born is a girl maybe Dynasty that's another show I like. In my 100 Babies Colby's kids will be named after musicians starting with The Dead South (my favorite band- it's bluegrass)

Edit: This is a PLL Legacy update

TaA7ynS.png

The oldest cat died while Charlotte was sleeping. :(

Y7WVyZL.png

Lucas completed his aspiration and placed a star tile.

WoUF14R.png

Charlotte's aunts got invited over for a visit.

0JWzWiP.png

Tanes is a teen now. (Island Living premade)

ovEynMY.png

Charlotte asked him to be her boyfriend and he said yes!

6u9ykY0.png

This is our cat, Cookie (male)

Sbo8JkP.png

And Cleo (female) They'll eventually have kittens.

Charlotte AND Tanes are BOTH cat lovers. I didn't even choose Tanes' trait! How awesome is that?
    Post edited by March306 on
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @siliclone I know! This week has been really busy for me at work (I work in medical lab and the days before a holiday are the WORST) and so much happens on this thread lol! Its hard to keep up but I love to read everyone's posts.
    @Nushnushganay -I love wild games too! I just have MCCC loaded at the moment but these two main households I play are pretty chaotic by themselves. The more mods I have loaded the more glitches I have so I have to be careful what I download. They make for some fun gameplay! Is Gaston still a teen? If he whipped Vlad already, he's going to become a pretty formidable vampire! Yep, you are right! Caleb is kind of like a butterfly when it comes to love. I love Caleb to death but I prefer Marcus Crow as a love interest. I had a lady sim in another save that dated both. Caleb was sweet but his love for shiny new things undermined him. He'd ask her out on a date (I controlled her not him) one time and after a few words with her spent the rest of the date having a discussion with a talking toilet. She ended it as friends and started dating Marcus Crow. They hit it off right away. She got pregnant and Marcus proposed. (I just played Marcus and Grace). Almost immediately, Caleb was over there everyday. He would talk with Marcus but by his thought bubbles, he didn't like Marcus at all. He'd autonomously flirt with Grace when Marcus was out of the room, mind you she was very heavily pregnant at the time. She turned him down. Marcus and Caleb got into a fight later on. That was a crazy gameplay. Its going to be exciting to see what happens between the Gaston and Caleb!

Ok so here is my latest gameplay!
    Mostly just updates.
    So at Simeon and Rachel Silversweater’s house
    Wolfgang and Cassandra decide to up their romance level. Wolfgang took Cassandra to the Van Haunt estate. What an enthusiastic couple lol
    TzruPXM.png
    Wolfgang asked her to exchange promise rings. So gushy. Gag lol!
    bp6622V.png
    Back at my foster family’s house, Harry and Maribelle take the whole gang to Sulani for a weekend trip. The girls were about to age up and they figured it would be fun weekend getaway. It was a little bittersweet for Maribelle though. One her daughter and foster daughters would be moving out and going to colllege soon. She was also making her last goodbyes to her azure dolphin friend Dorcas. It was also her last swim as a mermaid.
    GbA3WdD.png
    Everybody watches from a distance.
    S29qSse.png
    She watches proudly as her hybrid daughter Joanna calls her own azure dolphin.
    MpF1vXm.png
    Back home. Maribelle eats two mermadic kelp pods and transforms into a human. She feels really weird now.
    CcPwVNW.png
    Harry cheers her up with some love poetry. He did this autonomously too
    O5DAwgG.png
    She said she was ready.
    XrnrA30.png
    Harry turned her into a vampire. Now they were together...forever (I always here Ursula’s voice lol)
    2YS6RrH.png
    1IXKqhh.png
    Harry drags the girls out to Gibbs Hill. They visit Foxbury and Britechester campuses and pick up some brochures. Maribelle stayed at home because its summer and I don’t want her turning in the sun.
    Good luck corraling these 3 Harry
    C46CziT.png
    EwcAmaX.png
    They did have good time and were excited about the day tripk6WPDqV.png
    The next day. Birthdays!!
    Under the spoiler- Wolfgang, Cassandra, Luna, Darling, and Joanna age up!
    At Rachel and Simeon’s house. Rachel made a strawberry cake. Wolfgang made a wish and blew out the candles
    K4sWWyo.png
    He turned out pretty well. I haven’t given anyone a makeover yet. He’s a bit more muscular than before. :)
    He's genius, gloomy, and self assured
    WxhgR0F.png
    Then it was Cassandra’s turn. (I had moved her into the Silversweater household)
    She's gloomy, creative, and romantic
    They threw a huge shindig for her too
    I4ME4an.png
    She turned out pretty well! Lol. Rachel singing in the background
    TE1QrZ7.png
    Back at Harry and Maribelle’s house!
    Despite her upset stomach, she hadn’t turned yet, Maribelle makes a blue confetti cake.
    BbaDb83.png
    Cake is ready!
    tbjkFgN.png
    Harry asks how she is feeling
    x2ivSBn.png
    Luna’s first to age up!
    tyTHgNf.png
    She’s pretty!
    She is romantic, childish, and family oriented.
    0wXks1d.png
    Darling is next. She makes a wish. I wonder what it was? :)
    qwILY1K.png
    She looks awesome! I always get a Grace Jones vibe from her:)
    She's unflirty, active, and a Geek!!
    bSebt1o.png
    Finally Joanna! She makes a wish
    BXGppR6.png
    And blows out the candles
    j3v6evn.png
    She turns out well! Except for her hair, she’s the spitting image of her mom!
    She's genius, geek, and self assured.
    iRTiPjd.png
    The cake was good!
    M8opWSb.png
    Hugo makes a surprise visit!
    pT8K8J1.png
    Joanna is greets him happily
    jzdpmOi.png
    Harry is really glad to see him too
    80MeU27.png
    He gives him their house key
    crJPoqL.png
    Till next time!
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited November 2019
    Hello all~ Great updates!

I have a rather long post, for my Adler's. I decided to go ahead and get through the sadness, after all, I have plans, so onward!

I had to go back in time to create some of this and use the amazing functions of MCC, did you know you can control other sims and pick interactions for them to do? Amazing~ And it now has inheritance lol okay, done gushing. A lot of these pics will be poses as well if anyone is wondering.

Losing Her.....

That night Declan came back to the hospital alone, he just stared into the cold, clear crisp night, trying to comprehend what happened, come out of shock, but did he really want to?
    1._zpshhxxzvov.png

Slowly as a body in shock does, Declan had to deal with the weight that his girlfriend, so close to being wife and unborn child were gone.
    2._zpsoais5lsi.png
    3._zpswvw17jdl.png
    He paced numbly over to the grave, at least the grim reaper had fulfilled his promise, he brought the tombstone.
    4._zpss0tpogdn.png

He sank down, wetness went unnoticed sinking into his snowpants.
    Emotions bubbled up, ones he worked so hard to control as a teenager.
    He let them all fly free in his moment of raging grief.
    Pounding the snow, throwing it, screaming, at Aubree, at anything, everything....
    5._zpspij7ybvr.png

He stayed there for countless of hours.
    Hazel (don't worry, people were watching her)
    Kept toddling out, watching him and looking upset, she had no idea what happened.
    6._zps46mlwszq.png

Time passed seeming long, slow, but it was only a few days, Vanessa often stayed over, to try and help. Hazel now understood mommy was gone like Grandpa and grandma. She liked Vanessa but she felt lonely from not seeing daddy though, he was around.
    (True facts, I had to cheat her needs because her social was down so low I feared she get taken away, she got that moodlet)

She curled up with Declan trying to spend some time with him, he was always sad or sleeping.
    10-22-19_8-09-19nbspPM_zps09atjbxk.png

But when he was not that, he was strange, he looked and said things that made no sense and not in a haha way.
    (I had him be dazed as if in a fog of denial, Hazel often responded negative to this, these poor sims.)
    9._zpsv1r7xuql.png

A Helpful Soul

Vanessa came over almost each day, but this visit was more than just the normal, she was moving in, she realized Declan needed that amount of support.
    10._zpsajjrwh5s.png

She helped take care of Hazel
    11._zpsfw8uwagm.png

The poor dear was miserable and confused.
    12._zpsrha8szqo.png

Vanessa comforted her the best she could.
    13._zpsocgeet6j.png
    She made sure to tuck her in at night, getting her back on a routine.
    14._zpsz70fuwrb.png

The next day, Yu and Tucker came over to move out that bed, Dec refused to sleep there, and she needed a place to sleep, the two man hauled it out, selling it for them and giving the money it earned.
    15._zpssg2nzoj7.png

They ordered two simple single beds and Dec finally had some more solid rest.
    16._zpszlrkuu52.png

Vanessa and Yusuf talked about the funeral tomorrow and she asked him to go check if everything was set up, she had more errands to run.
    17._zps7sypqnxf.png

Everything is ready and set up proper, Yu even had a few words with Pastor Regal. It was a tough task, but Yu knew he had too, for his cousin.
    18._zpsdccvpbiq.png

Brandie always there for her husband and his family, make sure to cook up some dishes to eat, she cooked chicken and then some lighter foods, like salad.
    19._zpsuqbshyiq.png

Vanessa went about doing the laundry and paying the overdue bills.
    20._zpsgkvq8ipd.png
    21._zpsewficfde.png

The Funeral.
    Everyone came filing in.
    22._zpsr5fth56b.png

As funerals are, mostly depressing, I was crying too.
    23._zpstqnyjndp.png
    24._zpsm40onnhj.png
    25._zpsz7dq435g.png
    26._zpsv5ecrcfi.png

It was a lovely sermon and though it did not seem like it, people listened to Pastor Regal's words.
    The Pastor had a special moment with Declan, it seemed he was refusing to accept the death (an actual custom interaction from the funeral mod).
    William tried to give him some peace and help to structure his mind in getting through his grief and idk if he succeeded or not, by the looks Declan, has, it could go either way.
    27._zpsaghwhv5h.png
    29._zpsguuhjicv.png
    28._zpstpfv45wy.png

More sad pics

Vanessa and her mom (Rachel) consoling each other.
    30._zps6azpa0ih.png

Sad eating
    31._zpsnnlg99dx.png

Amelia eating a macaroon sadly while Nicolas watches her concernedly.
    32._zpsi0k6jrdf.png

Pinky, Beck and Gavin mourning. Alysse as well.
    35._zpsfogstfv9.png
    36._zps3e37suly.png

Brandie brought Yu his formal wear, he was so distressed, he just came in his everyday. He could not leave in front of the casket though.
    33._zpsxtzyewxu.png
    34._zpswea3y5lb.png

This pic had me bawling, Terrence and Declan never really interacted with each other, they had very little relationship. But Terrence was Aubree's best bud, so Dec came to sit next to him, in some way to comfort and empathize with him :bawling:
    37._zpsghry1tjj.png

Last time he sung, this time he played the piano to uplift spirits this man is forever endeared to me. <3
    39._zpsvfxx8seo.png

Some friends could not make it, some came at the end like poor Sapphire.
    40._zpsqevasueh.png
    41._zpswiwejs9h.png

Aftermath and Moving Forward.

Declan held the little girl close after the funeral was over, it had not been too long since he hugged her like this but it had been too long in the fact that he was completely there, not drowning completely in grief.
    42._zpspmgkigfb.png

Vanessa made sure they both were fed.
    43._zpsqoysco53.png

And Aubree got some joy back in her life to enjoy the last bit of winter.
    44._zpsxazhdbm4.png
    45._zps42u4ofg7.png

Declan tried too, even if he was, still grieving and it creeped in, he tried his best for his baby girl.
    46._zpsug6fg283.png

On a chilly spring day... the two sat in front of the tombstone....more in spoils.
    "How are you doing today?" Vanessa asked softly.

"Better and better, that therapist is helping me as well, first teenage issues now grief, I feel like they are saints."

Declan looked over at Vanessa,

"And you too, Nessa. All you've done, given up. I can't thank you enough, repay it."
    48._zpssvl04a5x.png

"Hey, shush, there is nothing to repay, and I never gave anything up, truth is, I'd been searching for a way to leave home without hurting mom or Tucker.....you needed me, that is what family is for, even if by marriage and a rocky start, I love you Dec, always."
    49._zpstoxfpsif.png

Declan chuckled softly

"I should no better huh, by now?"

Vanessa giggles and pulls him close.

"You should, but it is okay, you were always a bit hard-headed."

"Gee thanks, but you're right, I love you too, Nessa, more than I can express."

"Nah, you doing wonderful, no more is needed, we are family."
    50._zpsnsihrkmn.png

Taking his therapist adviced he started exercising doing small amounts than increasing, it did help him channel his emotions and he enjoyed it.
    51._zpscvbve1xp.png

Declan tucked Hazel in for the night.

"We will be okay, Hazel, you and I will keep going and make mommy, grandpa and grandma proud of us."

For the first time in a long time, Hazel wore a smile as she drifted to sleep.
    52._zpsr8s5ld5v.png

That is all for now.....
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @DinowCookie I've only just turned ageing on, so I don't have any great-grandparents yet ;) But no doubt it'll be fun when I do!

Oh yeah, definitely seeing that Zest influence! Good luck with a Wild toddler, they're... interesting to try to raise!

@Becka28 one of both the best and worst things about MCCC is that there's so many options! On the one hand, it makes it so customisable - on the other hand, you can get lost!

Diego looks great! And yup, definitely noodly-looking there XD

@SiliClone okay, the guy with the hat with flowers is a LOOK. Man, Morgan needs to turn this guy into her next snack!

@AngeliqueAdelaide heh, mine's not that smart. Once I checked the bar only to find four drinks sitting there, one already spoiled. I find Sims aren't that great with food, Johnny was going for leftover plasma fruit salad so often I had to just get Caleb to start making them single-serve for himself! And heh, as for my Caleb's type - an outgoing, ambitious, green-eyed blonde. Do I mean Morgyn or Johnny? XD Sulani beach adventure sounds grand!

Glad your Caleb behaved himself! And that's one heck of a welcome home!

@DeafSimmer poor Miles :( This is what Kara calls 'harassing'?

@Morkovka I can't stop giggling at the lyrics! And heh, Jamie's just a big ol' flirt (he's as close as I have to a Simself but in that area, we're very different!) Can't wait for him to meet a Servo!

Ooh, a chilly kiss!

@Nushnushganay whoa, good job, Gaston! Does he have a high fitness level? Apparently that contributes to sparring ability. Oh wow, I definitely want to hear that story in full! Poor Caleb! (Added later, just got to that last post: I was right, poor Caleb D: )

I'm not sure about posting Simlit, but I have seen people combining images and text on sites like Archive Of Our Own. There's also storytelling on Instagram, although that tends to be less text-heavy. (I do have a Simstagram account for Caleb, but that's more explicitly storytelling than 'what happened in my game today'. Like what's happening in-game more or less is reflected in the story, but otherwise it's an IC account with some story posts.) But yeah, you could still post here, just put it under a spoiler cut!

@Hoverael I promise no one is telling you to shut up! It's just that posting should be, first and foremost, for yourself. If you want to keep posting Sandra and keep telling her story, then by all means, please do! But if you're just doing it for comments, it's not great for anyone, including you.

@Ellupelluellu see, you have self-control ;) I got the free BG and just went, "Okay, now I need everything else." And, well, now I'm just missing DU and some SPs.

I am... deeply intrigued by what Mila and Moira consider to be appropriate gymwear! Is Moira wearing a blouse, knee boots, and underwear? Oh jeez, Mortimer too! Who lets these Sims dress themselves? XD Kat looks... unimpressed, heh. Vlad1 is deeply unsubtle. Miss, no. Heh, I wonder if Geoffrey and Jacques were subtly competing to show off who's richer? (Her name is Anaya Jang, by the way.) Those are some... unique-looking toddlers, heh. Wow, never mind Eliza being fast, Johnny went from married, divorced, to married again!

@DoloresGrey you know what, he's living his best life and good on him.

@Daephene thank you! Interior design is legit my favourite part of the Sims, seriously. And the poster is base game, IIRC! It's based on this amazing trailer!

@sarabeth2984 would you believe I've never watched Seinfeld? XD As for Salim, just randomly, honestly. The one who ended up taking over fit much better once I removed that career from Salim. Oof, Cameron needs to chill!

Wow, that's a change for Maribelle! Family-oriented works well for Luna, I think, given that it must have been less than ideal growing up. And geek fits Darling great too!

@March306 lovely kitties! It's great when the traits work out!

@Tixyen poor Declan and Hazel :( A very sad but sweet story set!
  • Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    @Daephene You are correct! Star is the adoptive daughter of Morgyn and his husband Corin. I don't blame you for forgetting about Corin because he's an OC. Peitrie is their biological son, through magical pregnancy :p
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

This is a PLL update! (again)

ZxzYHTP.png

They celebrated Christmas

82wcorK.png

Then New Years.

DCOr8TY.png

Then came Jimena's elder birthday.

40Yo3SJ.png

She dyes her hair.

Finally Archer and Charlotte's birthdays.

I4YsTsR.png

sqNPVk3.png

TdTrR5x.png

IK7EEB1.png

Archer moved in with his aunts and Charlotte is waiting for Tanes to become a YA so they can marry.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Gosh you guys were busy while I was out heh, awesomes out as usual I did actually get to play a bit but it seemed more like I was moving things around and preparing so no point in that it was kind of dull I just enjoyed it.

Still Eliza had Julia and Bob, having already bought a text book decided to join her and enroll in uni too, Andrew and his children were still over the moon having such a good time with Bella on Llama day. She is currently distracted by the possibility of more of him even though she's unsure of what to do about Morty.

Yep..all I did.
    @Morkovka I love that little hand kiss probably more than I should i like the pair.
    @Daephene
    You were right the first time I let Imani get him pregnant just cause, Morgyn is quite a sweet cinnamon roll, I really enjoy Zee and Mana right? It just suits his face <3
    @sarabeth2984
    I'm glad you liked it, I've found I dig uni a lot more than I thought I would and wont' have much of an issue playing through again for future sims so worth a mention. Oh of course, Vlad sometimes need more love and he can be as lively as you want him maybe I'm biased cause I love the guy for some reason heh. Oh yeah I'd like Oscar if you have a chance is your gallery name the same as here? Ah thanks it passed eventually but I wasn't getting much screen time with it.

They are a really cute couple, and I wasn't even thinking about it but I was sort of plotting for my Cassie to get Wolfie (as I call him) lol, gosh I can imagine how bittersweet it was. Especially since she was giving up a part of herself too, though it seems it's for the best she can enjoy her time with her family as a proper member I guess you could say. So many birthdays I haven't had one in a while I'm looking forward to my kids and such having one now.
    @Tixyen that is so sad, especially that line, mommy is gone like grandma and granpda, they are so lucky to have who they do and eachother to grow as they past this. Ah those funeral pics tear at the heartstrings don't they? Things will get better long before they feel like they do I can't wait for the next post, well I can cause you're busy but looking forward to more on their life now.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Yeah, President Babyeater was a pretty cool guy with a solid policy. To cut back on the overpopulation he proposed that every family was only allowed to have 2 kids. No more than that, if you had a third child he'd eat that baby! He had to eat so many babies during his 4 years in office. It's why he's so fat. Unfortunately thanks to him eating all those babies there were so few males left in the country. So many women died lonely because it was like 1 man for every 10 women, I'm just surprised my one Sim was able to find a husband because her sister had to become gay if she wanted companionship during that generation. So it certainly didn't take much for my Sim's wife to beat Babyeater in the next election. And of course everyone knows in this country all Presidential Elections are decided with an all out Brawl.
    VCmaNQ5.png
    Too bad when she died the country went to hell because then President Timothy Q Eldercrusher was elected. His policies were quite obvious by the name, good thing is he died after only two years in office. But unfortunately he was replaced by his Vice-President Eric L Teenstabber. Those weren't great years.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top