Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What life span do you play with?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    shanls96shanls96 Posts: 321 Member
    I’ve never messed around with MCC too much in regards to making days last longer, can somebody explain this a little to me as this might be helpful for me?
  • Options
    Alwe1507Alwe1507 Posts: 328 Member
    Alwe1507 wrote: »
    Hi. I'm new to TS4. Is there a difference between Young Adults and Adults?

Age wise there is a difference, but except the obvious order of the life stages, I don't think there are many game technical differences.

Young Adults might have a better chance of becoming pregnant than Adults, and Adults might get some skin details like wrinkles added to their face. I can't think of other differences. Adults might have a few more options in everyday communication, but I'm not sure if that is based on higher skills alone, or if lifestage also ticks in.

When we get Discover University pack, I think only Young Adults can go there (I might be wrong though).

welcome on board! :)

Thank you. I keep switching between Normal and Long and wondered what happens once my couple age to Adult.

If I remember correctly, Young Adult was a specific age for University attendees only in TS2! It reflected the ability to WooHoo (as Teens couldn't) but wasn't quite the responsible Adult stage...Sims who didn't bother with Uni went from Teen straight to Adult...
  • Options
    eilemaeilema Posts: 7 New Member
    i've always played on normal, mostly because i haven't really experimented with life spans much. i probably should to be honest
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Aging off. I like having control when to age my sims. I use birthday cake and or for elders I turn aging on for them to pass.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Shira3000Shira3000 Posts: 348 Member
    I am a rotational and family player so I want my sims to live a lot ... and I made something clever-each day in my gameplay is 3 months so every four days are one year. That way I can know their age (I have a list of any day in their lifespan and the age it represent). and they can live a lot. so I set my days for my gameplay.
    Baby-8 days (2 years)
    Toddler-19 days (5 years)
    Child - 23 days (6 years)
    Teen - 19 days (5 years)
    Ya - 96 days (24 years)
    Adult - 79 days (20 years)
    Elder- the rest lol🤣
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited November 2019
    I play with aging off and I age sims up after a certain number of years with seasons.
  • Options
    Maus652Maus652 Posts: 226 Member
    I don't use MCC. So far I've played normal and long - long seems too long... and normal seems slightly too short. xD I need a happy in the middle.
    moPdFIb.jpg
    📷Photographer | Lexophile | 📚Book worm | ❄✊🐭
  • Options
    DoktorBonkDoktorBonk Posts: 30 Member
    I used to play with the normal lifespan, but I got so sad whenever my Sims died, so now I have aging off. Now my trouble is that my family is growing so expansive that it's gonna take over the world!! xDD Not really, but I have my first Sim Leilani Mahi'ai and her wife, Lia Hauata, and then I moved out Lia's grandmother Keala with her husband Rua Teheiura, then Leilani and Lia have an adult daughter, Luana, who lives with her wife Reiko Yamaguchi and their dog and cat, and then they also have a child daughter Nalani who lives at home. Once Luana and Reiko start having kids, it's gonna be a Mahi'ai takeover!! xDD I should upload Leilani to the gallery, she's a mermaid and she's GORGEOUS!!