Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have You Ever Accidentally Created a Real Person in The Sims?

RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
Sometimes I enjoy intentionally creating celebrities or people I know in The Sims. But a couple of times I have created a Sim who was not meant to be someone in particular, but then I realized they reminded me of real people, so they became those people, even though they didn't necessarily look exactly like those people. For example, I created this random Sim, and then I realized he reminded me of Frank Zappa for some reason, so he is now Frank Zappa in my game.
49025023068_8c70ece9ed.jpg

Another time the game created a random Sim for me, who I later customized a bit. After customizing him, I realized he reminded me of Dermot Mulroney, so he is now Dermot Mulroney in my game.
49025746927_510d176296.jpg

When I create real people in The Sims, I agonize over them for hours, trying to get the curve of their nose just right or whatever. But with these two, I didn't bother making them look literally like the famous people, they just had their essence somehow.

Has this ever happened to you?
Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Not a Sim I created, but when the daughter of my Sim aged up to teen, she morphed into a Taylor Swift lookalike :D
    DDLAoJT.png
  • Options
    akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    I just noticed that the sim my main sim has been dating since day 1 of RoM looks like my ex. I don't know why I just noticed this, I created him on day 1 of vampires.
  • Options
    SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 145 Member

Another accidental Taylor Swift here (although, not to be mean, she is kind've nondescript).

The first picture was the sim I made (she's kinda trashy, i love her, lol) but just to play around I took everything off and made her look "normal" (just to see what her kids might look like) and voila, lol, she looked a lot like Swifty to me.

6b5f153d4e29f826f271bf7e058ccfcc94ce12ed.png
    2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
  • Options
    SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 145 Member
    edited November 2019
    Got another one here..
    I was trying to make Taako from TAZ (it's a not great replication of a character, i know, lol) and he ended up lookin' a little like Gwen Stefani to me so I tried to accentuating it, lol (just by changing his hair, make-up, skin colour, eyebrows and clothes).

38ee1293aaa59c0bef7fa6b0dfaf21eb27863339.png
    2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Yes once I was planning to make a very handsome male sim a few ye years ago & he accidentally looked like the actor Christopher Reeves from 1978. Then I accidentally made John Travolta. So I just gave up & made a sim with Christopher Reeves beautiful blue eyes, John Travolta's chin & David Tennant's nose with a nice short hair & beard. Now if I could only turn him into a real man. Lol.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Yeah, I've mostly accidentally made fictional characters (played by real people) because of randomizing and suddenly seeing a resemblance and then tweaking them. But the only one that's closest to a real life person is a Sim that I randomized that looked just like a close friend of mine so I dressed her the same, gave her the same hair and put her in my game but with a different name that hinted to her name and interests. She's still in my game, I love her, haha.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    i had a sim who looked scarily like katy perry. i even didn't make her like that, that's just how she looked when she aged up
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    Not a real person, but just today I was looking at my sim and started wondering when I had gotten a copy of a recent Lara Croft game, like the last one before the reboot.

zpBR3Hw.png

Maybe she's not far off from the reboot version even....
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Yeah I accidentally created an old crush. Let's just say I deleted his Sim after he accepted, then rejected being my date for an event. But at least I got the guts to ask him.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    After a bit of tweaking one of my townies ended up looking like Russell Brand.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Yep I accidentally made French Montana.
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    One of my minor sims teenage daughters looks like Ginny weasley from the Harry Potter films and that was through genetics in the game
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    It's really fun reading about other people's accidental Sims and seeing your pictures. I love that Gwen Stefani!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    I am terrible with making real life people into Sims. However, the game generated a sim who looked like Lucille Ball, so I ran with it. Also, while creating households for my save file, I accidentally created a sim who looks somewhat like Phylicia Rashad (a.k.a Claire Huxtable).
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    I didn't really accidentally create her, but she was born in my game from my random sim and a random townie. (I forget who they were or their names it was so long ago now and she was the 4th or 5th generation). When she aged to adult she was Kristen Johnston exactly. I ran with it and changed her hair to be exactly and dressed her as Sally would've dressed in 3rd Rock.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Yes, I once acidentally created Robbert Downy JR in the sims 3, then last night I created a Katy Pary lookalike.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I don't think so. But a couple comments on my Sim Ridge Everest in the Gallery say he looks like Brad Pitt.

DvDHC9O.png

Personally, I don't see Brad in him, but someone does. lol
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    I don't think so. But a couple comments on my Sim Ridge Everest in the Gallery say he looks like Brad Pitt.

DvDHC9O.png

Personally, I don't see Brad in him, but someone does. lol

I see it. A younger like 10-15 years ago Brad Pitt :D
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    No...? I didn’t even know that was possible...
  • Options
    HeyItsKoffeeHeyItsKoffee Posts: 99 Member
    According to my OH all my female sims look like me, i'm not sure why but i always find myself creating the same types of sims.
    Youtube @ ItsKoffeeh

Legacy Challenge
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Yes, so that is who they became for me, too, but not as a famous person but seeing a resemblance they then became a character they may have played etc.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Once I entered CAS in The sims 3 and BAMN: There was Buddy the Cake Boss :D

I had to send a picture to my sister of this sim with only: Bada bang bada boom! :D