Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2020
    @sarabeth2984 thank you! <3
    Is Thorne still coming around?
    Nah, he sort of disappeared after that night. Probably as embarrassed as Tony... or not.

@Jase thank you! :blush:

@AlwaysAsking thank you! :)
    sure hope that Steve's going to be able to hold in there for a few more months. Because Tony really owes that poor guy a lot of special time.
    Tony is really pushing Steve's patience there...

Halloween is here! Halloween means costumes...
    Haaocf9.jpg

So Stanley is a rainbow dragon now. And Tessa...
    lwfy6ry.jpg

Tessa is just a banana. But most importantly...
    9OzZX2q.jpg

"Pa! Dad! Look! I'm YODA!"
    m8oKoWB.jpg

"Wow, looks stunning!"
    deckr6d.jpg

Peter giggled. Halloween was going to be awesome.
    g3ODGUW.jpg

Time to go trick or treating!
    G0ewC2G.jpg

lrAhxox.jpg

"Ohh look Pa!"
    uwoHLVH.jpg

What an adorable creature.
    LgQdOCR.jpg

"Guys, we already have a rainbow dinosaur and a big banana, we don't need any more pets!"
    A6jd5Jv.jpg

"Yeah, lets go get some more candy instead," Peter laughed.
    JkATEbD.jpg

SG7EEdA.jpg
    More under the cut:
    Time passed quickly. On the way home, Peter spotted a huge pile of leaves.
    IoB1SKq.jpg

Of course he couldn't help but play in it for a little while,
    rVbymH6.jpg

Nj303KL.jpg

Banana Tessa joined in the fun.
    f5LQ2zE.jpg

Overall, Halloween turned out to be a success. Except that Peter had to brush his teeth extra thoroughly after all of that candy.
    pvOxV7F.jpg

Soon everyone was fast asleep.
    oSvCx7H.jpg

Suddenly, there was an earthquake!
    U3z77IC.jpg

Steve woke up with a gasp.
    S1yMtpt.jpg

"Papa!"
    8xvkwMc.jpg

"Papa!"
    "Peter! Are you okay?"
    is2vQyI.jpg

"An earthquake on Halloween! That was sooo cool!"
    "Glad you're not scared..."
    2e1tnIZ.jpg

"Looks like Tessa's the scared one," laughed Peter.
    uAWluLn.jpg

"How's Stanley?"
    "I don't think he even noticed!"
    IKOtgy3.jpg

"Can we sleep together? Pleeease?"
    hiIDQe6.jpg

"Don't you think you're too old for that?" Tony grumbled. He hated earthquakes and always got super tense when they happened.
    HPH2ASB.jpg

But obviously, he couldn't say no.
    EzYZZUR.jpg

And that was Halloween.
    NAvlr0d.jpg
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Shine took her three children to L'attente Bistro in Windenburg. They were shown to their table:
    10-28-19_2-34-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A few moments later, a waitress came and wrote down their orders:
    10-28-19_2-41-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A few moments later, the waitress brought the food over:
    10-28-19_2-43-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Enjoy your meal!' the waitress said:
    10-28-19_2-44-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The group happily tucked into their food:
    10-28-19_2-47-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When they finished, the waitress took away the empty cups and plates:
    10-28-19_2-48-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine, Roddy, Sophia and Hamish then drew on placemats:
    10-28-19_2-53-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    All done!
    10-28-19_2-54-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Can you give the chefs our compliments?' Shine asked. 'Certainly!' The waitress replied.
    10-28-19_2-57-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine paid for the meal:
    10-28-19_2-58-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then she and her three children went back to Dianthus Hall. Benjamin was in the greenhouse, checking on his bees and killing any mites that may have snuck in:
    10-28-19_3-37-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I've a feeling that when they wake up in spring, they're going to be very annoyed' Benjamin sighed. He cast the teleportation spell:
    10-28-19_3-38-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-28-19_3-38-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @doodlydoofus -YAY!! You’re back! I’m so happy! Loved this story. All the murder and mayhem And “New Mira” comment had me laughing xD
    @beckka28 - I like Darling too! I know she has the mischief aspiration and I know she has more potential than that so I wanted to do something different with her. Joanna is definitely an experiment but I made another sim like her and she worked out fine! She’s the only one I’m going to have since hybrids are kind of tricky. But I love her character too much to delete her. She’s a hoot to play.
    I love your latest post with Jessica and Bjorn and your Windenberg greeting shot too! It took me forever to realize that’s what it was when I first saw it. I thought my sims were getting super flirty with one another lol! Jessica looks fabulous in that cc Vera Gown! Looks like Bjorn is trying to make headway with his political career :) Thankfully he has a talented son to help him cater and make those murals. It was so cool seeing Izzy and Diego! I haven’t played much with Izzy. I may need to, and I enjoyed the makeover shots!
    And then Diego was flirting with her. Good on Jessica for turning him down. She is a truly classy lady. Then the side-eye shot of Bjorn at the end cracked me up. Really Bjorn? You’re going to be the suspicious one?
    Just saw your post with the muppet sims. Love them!
    @nushnushganay -OMG that’s horrible. Poor Morgan and vampire sim! That sucks! Find your true love then go crazy from thirst and kill her. Maybe they might click in the future?
    Also just saw your question about loading photos. It took me awhile to figure it out myself. I upload my screenshots through Imgur. You can embed the photos by copy/pasting the bbc code into your dialog box/word document. I hope that helps!
    @ryttu3k -I really enjoyed your update with Johnny Zest! You’re apartments are always fantastic! Looks like Johnny had a great time with his friends Caleb that night! Is that a mod you used for the radiator because I really like that idea! And the pic of Caleb enjoying his new reading corner. Awesome!
    @steamvarius -Tiffany’s paintings look great! I enjoyed Shine’s and Roddy’s time at the restaurant and their Winterfest holiday!
    @maus652 -I enjoyed your story with Bea and Gavin! Lol at phantom pregnancy xD I am glad that Bea and Jaylen are doing well. It sounds like he’s a great addition to the family. IT was time for Gavin to move onto the next world :(
    @nindingo -Looking forward to seeing your single sim’s adventures in San Myshuno! I like family play myself but sometimes it's so nice to switch it up with a single sim on occasion :)
    @doloresgrey- Definitely loving that house!! :) I enjoyed Baileigh’s birthday photos! And No! She and Opal are splitting up! Well if Bayleigh doesn’t want kids and Opal does, I can see why.
    @jase -Yes! I love the idea of more festivals! In fact I just saw a mod review off good ol’ youtube about a seasonal festival mod based on Sims 3 seasonal festivals that I think Lilsimsie made. I definitely want to make spring/summer/fall/winter of all my parks that my sims can go check out. I can’t wait to see more of Peach too and Spinach is going to be adorable and handsome not matter which Dad he takes after:) Thanks for liking Cassandra and Wolfgang! I need Wolfgang to take Cass out on a date soon.
    @daephene -I enjoyed your latest update! Your family is so cute and the toddler pictures were adorable! Unfortunately we don’t have enough cute toddler costumes. I’m glad you included Geeta. I know she gets a lot of hate but I really like her.
    @dust_bunny2010 -I am so glad to see you back! I’m looking forward to more stories! I’m glad that Luise has opened some dialog with Dino at least he can help her a bit. Although she’s right to keep at arm’s length
    @simslover163 -Yes! Simeon is like obsessed with Judith Ward. He cornered her again in this latest update!
    @simmelina1 -I liked your update with Luna and Antony’s family. It also looks like Antony’s going to be adding another to the family! :)
    @deafsimmer -Oh no. I am glad to see Veronica is finally happy with Kolt. Its awful that Daphne is treating her daughter and Max that way. I hope he knows what he’s getting himself into.
    @alwayasking -I loved your latest update! I enjoyed watching Caleb make some awesome new friends with @angeliqueadelaide ‘s sims! It looks like Caleb found himself an awesome new love interest in Nico too! I loved seeing Dr. Van Helsing!! He’s hanging around my current save at the moment but I don't know what to do with him yet:)
    Yes Andrew definitely is a handsome sim, but like you said, when he isn’t being awful lol! I have a few like that too. I haven’t had too much luck with the hot-headed trait myself which sucks:(
    I had fun with the Silversweaters on their Halloween. I almost feel for Wolfgang but he does make for an awesome looking Darth Maul. I know Wolfgang is such a punk but I absolutely love him, he acts and looks exactly like a nephew of mine. But good to the core in the long run (my nephew is too, he’s a Marine serving overseas and his very new wife is expecting in January). Playing that household has been so much fun. Simeon always cracks me up, he’s such a nerd. I don’t think I have played a family for that length of time in a long time!! Rachel always comes up with the most hilarious facial expressions. Between Wolfgang and Lucas shenanigans and Captain Kirk’s pestering the pets nonstop ,they somehow make it work together.
    Griffin and Agnes are always a fun couple to play too. They pretty much stay home with the kids but their house is a revolving door of friends and family. Griffin always seems to fall for mermaids. He married a mermaid in my last save, had Lisette, she died suddenly after getting hit by lightning. I was cool with that because she rolled for the hates kids and mean traits. She was insulting little Lisette non stop. Griffin still mourned for her but he hooked up with Nalani after that. Then he met Agnes and the rest was history. The Halloween things came from the Spooky Stuff pack. It has some nice Halloween type decorations and costumes. Cool furniture options too, most are covered with old sheets so you can make a house look old and abandoned.
    I hope you can gather up all the glimmerstones you need!

Ok so here is my latest game play. I’m getting a little sick and tired of family play and living as a single sim only gets me by for so long so I decided to mix it up with a little trip to Selvadorada.

Rachel’s trip to Selvadorada

Rachel and Agnes were so excited! This was the first time since their college years that they would be traveling to Selvadorada on an archeological expedition. They just needed to get their supplies and team set up.
    At the Morecombe household. Agnes was making her goodbyes before the trip. Griffin flies in as a bat next to her, spooking her a bit
    CGw7Dm5.png
    u5yBSy8.png

The team getting assembled. Rachel talked Wolfgang into going. Maybe a trip to another country would open his eyes a bit. Why they had to discuss it in the bathroom I will never know. Wolfgang agrees “I can’t wait, Aunt Rachel!”
    xp7s9NL.png
    Rachel sets out gathering up supplies. She figures that plenty of the plentiful needs potions would come in handy. Simeon decides to help
    UOw3S7I.png
    eQv9seL.png
    Uh oh! Looks like Rachel picked up a curse. Simeon mutters under his breath, “Newbs.” He looks at his fiancee and promptly throws up.
    rtwMIDl.png
    I’ll make this batch this time. Fortunately due to Rachel’s gardening and fishing, they have all the ingredients they need to make a curse cleansing potion. Rachel learns by helping him
    6kFxYjG.png
    He bottles it and he gives her a potion. “I’m Cured!”
    wQmDilB.png
    The day finally comes to make her goodbyes
    4mY4bxT.png
    I’m going to miss you! Don’t go!
    Rachel can feel her bones cracking under the hug. “Wheeze. I can’t breathe!”
    cloSGCe.png
    Cornelia Goth, who was Agnes and Rachel’s mentor and a famous archaeologist was tagging along. She was also funding this venture. Cornelia is a powerful witch of the virtuoso rank. Like Rachel, she was interested in other forms of magic unavailable to those who taught the craft in the Realm of Magic. Making some last minute notes on an artifact in her house.
    ruuYBI9.png
    The team gather and fly to Selvadorada. It was a long plane flight too. They trek to the tiny village where they’d rendevouz with their local contact.
    FodDEhw.png
    They meet their local contact, archeologist and guide, Dr. Fernando Garcia. Did I also mention that he is the father of Agnes’ son Skyler? You better watch out Griffin! Glad he left her with that suave goodbye!

More under to make the thread go faster:)
    She and Fernando had a brief fling years ago in college. He was her college professor at the time. I would too Agnes.
    C5fNg3g.png
    They all greet each other. Wolfgang is totally digging this cool Selvadoradan greeting
    Saying hello to Agnes. He thinks Rachel’s cousin is so hot.
    rt3TNIo.png
    And greeting Cornelia Goth, his girlfriend’s tiny but terrifying Grandmother.
    ieSba6v.png
    “Look here young man, these are some of the sights you may see on this expedition.”
    UKYR01H.png
    Wow! Is all he can say
    YEXs0Fx.png
    Rachel was so excited to be here
    AHRnrry.png
    He sits down next to Rachel. Wolfgang is a little nervous this go around since he is with people he doesn’t know well, he stuck to her like glue the whole time.
    “What do you think Wolfgang?”
    ZxfFbaY.png
    “Its so cool Aunt Rachel! I can’t wait until tomorrow!
    Xybeh1l.png
    They all settle in for breakfast
    mvXnipo.png
    Wolfgang is feeling more comfortable now
    VuktvEI.png
    I sent them to the marketplace and pretty much let them do their own thing.
    I did send Wolfgang to view the Lady statue. If you have sims who have finished the jungle/archeology aspiration, they will pay respects to it. Pretty cool! I will have to get pics next time
    He stood admiring it for some time.
    aF5FYjM.png
    He then ran off to order some horchata and enchiladas. Horchatas are awesome (milk or rice milk add sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon to taste). Drink iced or hot! I drink them all the time
    s4waPQk.png
    Fernando and Cornelia were enjoying drinks in the bar
    iDS7OE2.png
    Agnes and Rachel had gathered in front of the statue and were taking a selfie (they do this a lot) when I noticed a familiar figure drop in off a broom
    E3ckTcy.png
    Here’s a close up
    5asfsuz.png
    I was like “What!?”
    He perky walked into the bar and settled in for a few drinks.
    I had Rachel yoga-teleport into the bar. She appeared like the wrath of a deity above
    The look on his face
    “Oh Plum”
    GA9EwYO.png
    This lady knew something was about to go down
    HTzbNfc.png
    She plunked herself down on this seat. I envision the conversation going something like this.
    “Hi” He was trying to be sultry
    uMOcRwn.png
    “Who’s watching the kids?”
    JUwRm72.png
    “No worries, I called your mom Melusine, she’s watching them now.”
    InjkB6v.png
    Ok. I was cracking up the whole time this happened. At this point I decided to add him to the household because I figured it would add to the gameplay. I had separated the core team into a new household so I could control them all. I transferred Melusine, Rachel’s mom, to the Munch house to keep an eye on Lucas and Kirk.
    Rachel and Simeon head outside. This was before I transferred him to the household
    He was hugging her all the time. “I missed you so much!”
    “Its only been a day” she said wheezing. Girl, either he’s a keeper or run screaming for the hills!!
    rJQZ4sy.png
    Meanwhile I had Wolfgang buy some artifacts from the market table. He tried to haggle with the vendor but no luck.
    D7mzyLH.png
    He was down in the dumps about it so Agnes cheered him up a bit
    That seemed to do the trick
    07H8kv3.png
    I sent everyone to the museum.
    Wolfgang was less than impressed that Uncle Simeon couldn’t handle being on his own for a week without his girlfriend. A wee bit jealous maybe too?
    Note the look Fernando is giving Agnes.
    GDTbXAu.png
    The group admire the artifact case. Simeon was eyeing Fernando suspiciously
    qTTFkfi.png
    Cornelia started giving a lecture on the artifacts.
    IFeNLg5.png
    Lo and behold Judith Ward walks in in her glorious tourist attire. Simeon is fanboying
    “Ooooooh its Judith Ward!
    Can I please have a hug? I’m your biggest fan!”
    iZcTs4q.png
    Sure!
    I thought Simeon was going to pass out
    fatPw4W.png
    KZnu2S5.png
    Wolfgang is less than impressed
    “Why does my wizard uncle have to be such a dork?”
    ASay4zo.png
    He was actually still embarrased over the vendor haggle failure. Meanwhile, and I’m upset about it because I didn’t see it happen! Fernando (who has genius, loves outdoors, and noncommital traits) flirted with Agnes! She turned him down. Good on Agnes.
    I sent everyone back to their lodging. I had given the lot the romantic trait too just to make things interesting. All it resulted in was Rachel and Simeon woohooing in a tent.
    Everyone went to bed after that
    I love this game
    More tomorrow!!!

• Options
    Maus652Maus652 Posts: 226 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you! I was amused to see he had the same aspirations as Gavin! Clearly meant to be :lol: Though he's materialistic, which goes against her hippy tendencies.

I LOVE the snap you got of Agnes's face when he flew in as a bat. Priceless.
    moPdFIb.jpg
    📷Photographer | Lexophile | 📚Book worm | ❄✊🐭
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Maya aged up into a toddler!

d7DfnK7.png

Here is her update outfit.

P0xzzQb.png

After a day or two, Ellie and Tomax started having a lot of arguments. They got a divorce, but as it was a bit late at night Ellie was nice enough to let him crash on the couch for the night.

y323MCI.png

MrkV3Ua.png

CkdAa98.png

He left pretty early in the morning before anybody else was awake. He left a note for Ellie, telling her that he didn't want any custody of either of his daughters.

fvABiY3.png

Nothing else exciting happened for quite a while, but I thought this picture was pretty cute!

iSwUeOV.png

Maya aged up the day before Spooky Day! This is her updated outfit, as I forgot to get the picture of her blowing out the candles.

Ck2E1LK.png

Her aspiration is Social Butterfly, and she's outgoing.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited November 2019
    Odette met a paparazzo and talked to him about what's like to be one. I downloaded the NPC Control Mod and this mod can prevent NPC generation and allows us to use existing Sims to pursue NPC jobs. I selected this Sim and the Sim behind him to be part of the paparazzi.
    gqgR5bE.png

Later, she ran into Dirk Dreamer in Del Sol Valley and asked if she can get a selfie with him. He said yes! :smile:
    DW9YnKf.png

Here she is getting a selfie with Dirk
    MrKB6d2.png

The next day, it was Talk Like a Pirate Day
    It's cool to see some of the Sims dressed like pirates during the day
    Op7Qdkm.png
    BH7zQcG.png

It's been a while since Cole saw Griffin, so he ran up to him and gave him props
    EANwXEB.png

Griffin: What's up dude? It's been long!
    fCkNkN2.png

Cole: Today's Talk Like a Pirate Day!! Are you excited?
    Griffin: It's Talk Like a Pirate Day? Yes, I'm excited!
    hrDnpMG.png

To celebrate the day, Cole sang about the day and afterwards, Griffin blew a party horn
    ClNWJKA.png

Meanwhile, Gracelynn saw Sergio and gave him a big hug
    MHMdyiz.png

The two shared their Talk Like a Pirate Day spirit
    NYCR2V2.png

Cole and Griffin got another selfie together
    1ux5job.png

They joked about the old times together
    PnbXTsa.png

Griffin is quite the jokester!
    ho52Ck9.png

A few Sim hours later, outside the art gallery, Ulrike got an autograph from Judith Ward
    KHPUKkh.png

The last day of my gameplay with the Rosens ended with Odette, Gracelynn, and Cole's time in Del Sol Valley
    Odette headed to Del Sol Valley after Kayden headed to work and the children headed off to school.

She was lucky to get a selfie from Brytani Cho, who I've heard is a 4 star celebrity with a bad reputation
    ykw0BS2.png

After school was over, Odette saw Baby Ariel and called Gracelynn and Cole over to Del Sol Valley to meet her. Both of them are big fans of her.

Gracelynn asked Baby Ariel for a hug and she got one! :smile:
    Ufcts1C.png

But sadly, Baby Ariel rejected Gracelynn's request for an autograph from her. Oh well, there's always next time.
    BsmkF1Z.png

Cole was so excited to see her and asked her for a hug.
    buQz9U5.png

He got the hug!
    C41Y5tv.png

Best of all? Cole asked for her autograph and he got one!
    qrAvw1p.png

Cole: Yeah, I am so lucky to get Baby Ariel's autograph!
    8HzEvvo.png

Cole's best friend Ethan stopped by for a visit and Cole shared the news with him.

Cole: Dude, I met Baby Ariel and she gave me a hug and her autograph!
    vsvA4yh.png

Ethan: No way! Are you for real?
    Cole: Yeah! I have her autographed picture in my room!
    mdB0w2B.png

Ethan: You're one lucky guy!
    Cole: Yeah! Hopefully you'll get to meet her and get her autograph!
    aKdtFvM.png
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited November 2019
    The guy in my avatar is the one I'm playing these days. Today, he completed the San Myshuno culinary journey (learning all the foods), got the Chopstick Savvy and Spicehound extra traits, got promoted to Pastry Chef, won the Curry Challenge and completed the city poster and snow globe collections. His home also got re-decorated. Thus, all in all, quite an eventful day with the game :)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2019
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Thanks! Geeta and Athena are very happy together. In fact, they just got engaged!
    8W1SS3X.png

With two retired women in the house, I'm having to find hobbies to keep everyone busy. Only so many adults can attend to the toddler at one time, after all. For now, Geeta has taken up yoga with Athena and Amelia, while Pierce is more of a weights guy.
    uYwvCFw.png

Pierce is a member of the Powerhouse club and really into fitness right now. He's starting to see some results.
    VV8cyKJ.png

So, today the Spice Festival was going on right outside the house. Derrick, Finnian and Ivy had all come over to visit. The elders and the toddler turned in early, so the young adults all headed over to the festival. Morgan showed up as a busker also.
    Spoiler tag for length.
    Amelia tried to have a conversation with Finnian, while he looked at this other woman in a way that might be inappropriate for a man whose wife is busking in the background.
    fhQ3fLZ.png
    Fortunately, the other woman was not attracted to his choices in festival-wear, and the conversation was short.

So Finnian decided the best way to spend the spice festival was cooking some bland hot dogs.
    7pKRLkd.png

Amelia moved on and introduced herself to her sister-in-law. They met at the wedding but neither seems to remember that.
    SYAFVR7.png

Ivy was saved from her festival wear choices (a spice festival t-shirt with no pants) when Pierce asked to see her everyday outfit. Unfortunately no one saved her from the spicy food.
    IknFc2I.png

Pierce opted for a milder dish from the food stall, and then watched Morgan play the guitar for a while.
    jg54yZw.png

Derrick wandered off home at some point so I don't have any pictures of him.

After Amelia and Pierce got home late, Adam woke up and had no one to talk to but his dinosaur.
    oSoFGcK.png

Athena had to get up and read him back to sleep.
    OywyenL.png

And that's what happened with my sims today! I'm pretty sure I'm going to wait until next rotation and have Athena and Geeta visit Sulani for a beach wedding. So there are no major events planned for the household for the next few sim days. I expect a lot of toddler play and hobbies.
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you. Antony gave birth twinboys, after I rotated to his sisters family.
    Looks like your family enjoy Salvadorada. Makes me want to send a family there again.

Caliente Dreamer
    49009205721_02d0db0c91_c.jpg
    Bianca is Adam & Katrina's child number 2.

49008686408_40c4a9eff7_c.jpg
    Bianca is married to Dirk Dreamer.

49009217496_3840bd9028_c.jpg
    Summerday at the beach with their children Alexis, Birk & Cedirka.

49009432612_23a8ed5dc5_c.jpg
    Fans gathered around Dirk while he song the latest hits.

49009432487_d31168409d_c.jpg
    Bianca went fishing.

49009432552_1641101b7b_c.jpg
    Family photo wall.

49009205691_afc6c30de2_c.jpg
    Dirk became a 5 star celebrity while he streamed himself making a mobile app.
    Wish it was possible for Dirk to earn more fame perks.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Today i've been mostly sorting out the hundreds of sims i've built up, ugh! so tedious. Anyway, i've gotten through a few of the larger families and a number of single sims to pair them off with others, including pre-made townies.

Most of the effort was to advance storylines on households and expand on them in some cases. For example the Manderbrook's were split 4 ways, with the main household, the young adult son is in a relationship and has a baby on the way with Mia Balilovic, she isn't married to him yet, but their relationship is serious enough that marriage seems like a formality. The four teenaged daughters aged up to young adults and they have split into two groups of two and letting them find their own way the world while the main household is left with the mother now a widow because her older husband passed on and her aged up teenaged daughter Margaret as her only link to a family that has disappeared on her and having the feeling like she was abandoned, and with that stated Eleanor's cheerful trait has been changed to gloomy in response.

-Tobias Lancaster has been married to Summer Holiday. Summer's hips have been increased a little.
    -Ryan Jacklin is married to Cassandra Goth. Cassadra was aged up and given some of her mothers ample features.
    -Garry Burnside is married to Zoe Patel. Zoe has had her thighs and head size reduced down, her waist line and hips increased a little to fit the smaller frame she has been given.
    -Michael Bradstone is married to Penny Pizzazz. Like Zoe, Penny's hips need a slight increase and her thighs reduced.
    -One of my newest sims Makoa Dahaka is with Liberty. Liberty only needed a slight hips increase and to change that silly walk style to a feminine style.

I've had to go through the whole bit, clothing choices, cheating jobs, setting skills with MC and so on to get a default starting point to future household storylines set. The idea is, if there ever comes a time i feel bored with the standard townies, i can wipe the board without removing anything else and then simply place down my own households quickly with NPC jobs where needed, and with the benefit of not having fashion disasters and then make sure there is no random townie generations going, that way it is kept clean.

Even so, i'll have to create specific sims for specific tasks, like repairmen, vendors, landlords and so on, so yeah, not a lot of fun today but it is needed.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @AlwaysAsking enjoy all the HP characters! :D Pity it didn't work out between Caleb and Johnny, but looks like things with Nico are going well! And I'd absolutely love to see what you do with Jamie, he's my baby :D

@Firande oh jeez, you might have to get your Sim a familiar! That can protect from death from overcharge... something like once a week, but at least it's a start. And the discharge perk is a literal lifesaver.

@sarabeth2984 thank you, decorating is my favourite part, honestly! For the radiators, I use this one, and I also have these and these!

And that curse is a pain XD Man, I have to send Jamie back to Selvadorada now he has access to Potions of Plentiful Needs, yeah! So any awkward bush encounters... Judith's tourist clothes are... amazing. Have you seen the mods to make Selvadoradan curses into spells? Could work well here!

@Nindigo wow, what a day!
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member

Hello again! If even one person remembers me :)
    I had a tumours removal operation (My only wish is that mankind will find a cure for cancer, eventually) at 11th Oct. I am out of hospital, but not at home , I am at my mother in law currently :)
    I have no acces to my own computer but gladly can use my hubby's laptop :) Who also bought me CL!

Babling, again spoiler:
    I decided to make the Babs+Geoffrey as my main game, after I added Milla and Mikael,
    I realised I did not even remember the most of the other sims in that (Milla&Mikael) save.
    And I maybe do not want to remember anymore.
    I love my Babs and my Geoffrey! (sorry, not sorry)

Big thank you spoiler:
    HUDGE thanks and loves for those who have resently startet using spoiler tags on longer posts! <3<3
    This topic was a total nightmare to open, even sometimes with my computer.
    Opening spoiler tags loads so much faster than a full page with many posts with 20+ large pictures in each. :)
    Before, I tried to wait untill there was only couple of posts at the new page to post mine.
    I ended up considering just simply putting some posters with 30+ unedited pictures always, to ignore list, only to make the thread to load faster.
    That would suck as I love to see their pictures!

Spoiler about the complains about this forum:
    I like Carl's videos, also LGR, I do not like most of Game Changers, only James , sometimes I "hate" (word hate is too strong to really use in internet) him too, lol.
    What bugs me is ..
    Like in Carl's video, when he mentioned you can be a master spellcaster in an one hour? Do people really play like that??? I mean, to me
    .. my sim would have to eat, go to work, take care of kids.. all the stuff.. those people who do it like at Carls vid are only if you WANT to make it fast.
    Sure, time it, make a record.

But what if you want to have a spellcaster who has a family, toddlers, a baby, and so on.. I bet they do not master the thing in one HOUR???
    Or if they do, just asking, how is the rest of the family doing? at away idle (LAME)???

@Hovereal , I see lots of text, I did read all, I just wish to see more pictures too <3

Meet Ted Tester! :D (I always make a test sim called Tessa Tester, but now I needed a male, sort of baby challenge also as every woohoo has to be try for baby XD

I am testing new things, to me, with Vampires, City Living and Island Living. NEW to me, I mean.)
    k4ea3bK.jpg
    8i5JBD3.jpg
    SJA3xJX.jpg

Ted Tester went to the spooky hood, yeah only to find Geoffrey to jog there..

'Okay, to karaoke..

qRe6Ee2.jpg
    pUdM7z1.jpg
    2oPAldC.jpg

Ted was happy to see familiar faces!

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    breanna206breanna206 Posts: 53 Member
    my mermaid yelled at a fish poacher, and then later yelled at a litterbug. i <3 TS4
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    @Hovereal , I see lots of text, I did read all, I just wish to see more pictures too <3

I didn't get your notification pop up but i read it through. My previous efforts with pictures and family status i was burned by due to a lack of interest. Just as a matter of interest on the matter currently, i've noted a continual lack of interest aside from @AlwaysAsking and on occasion @sarabeth2984 . and quite honestly i got no reason to keep going on this thread if users stopped asking altogether.

When i write this stuff up i do it because it is what happened in my game today, and writing it out is the way i'm doing it at least on the big stuff. occasionally i might go about it with pictures, but going over a dozen households and over 20 sims in one sitting would be a lot more time consuming to get pictures together. In smaller updates, pictures aren't a problem. :)

That reminds me of those recent houses i've build in game are added to the reimagined efforts that are still ongoing. I haven't ignored it, just got a bit sidetracked with recent DLC's and updating sims.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Ellupelluellu I did not forget you (or your wonderful Babs & Geoffrey). So sorry to hear you just had to have tumours removed. Best wishes for speedy recovery - hopefully this was the last surgery you have had to have for this and you get an all clear.

I totally agree, with your comments about some game changers.
    I love James and LGR too. I do like Deli's building videos and anything she does with James. It also bugged me all the people that said how quickly their sims became master magicians - mine need the toilet and food and have children etc Plus where is the interesting storyline there? Its the same with those who complained that occults even exist or that being able to cast spells "breaks "the game - if I want magic its not broken if you dont want people to achieve things by spells - don't cast spells. aaarrrggghh

@sarabeth2984 Loved your update - so many bits made me giggle. I also adoed the confident kiss Griffin gave Agnes. Simeon following Rachel was funny - its sweet that he missed her. Fernando is one very hot sim - I can see the appeal - he was really giving her looks wasn't he - not surprising he flirted - but I can totally support Agnes picking Griffin and staying faithful because he is totally lovely as well as being extremely good looking. I would have loved to see Wolfgang fail a haggle (does he have the hotheaded trait in your game?) Thanks for the comments on the muppets. I have no idea what ti do with them - I have so many half done saves that I need to work on I think they are doomed to turn up as background sims for the near future. Bjorn is a funny sim - he went to Sergio's house the other day and got flirty with Sergio - what will I do with him. He went home and autonomously bathed and fed his toddler and then went over and passionately kissed Jessica so I really dont know!

@Koteyka oh my, that final screenshot of them all in Tony's arms. You find the best poses and use them to such effect. Plus Stanley and Tessa intheir costumes made me squeeee.

@Nindigo Your avatar sim has certainly been busy - sdon't think I have a sim that has achieved even one of those things.

• Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited November 2019
    I haven't really been doing much game play except the last few days.

End of a 28 fall is just about to end and everyone is out in the yard raking up all the leaves before the snow starts to come down. Cody decided to laze on the side of a pile of leaves and watches a squirrel. Bmso put him in a freezer bunny suit since it has been cooler in Glimmer Brook.
    9789cc1cc1afefe2f9354d449a341b3bed21e485.png

He watches everyone work while lazing. (Lazy dog). xD
    0c65464b3f4c18e904f7bccb1e8701ad3cb91f15.png

And today when booting up and waiting a while it officially became winter in Glimmer Brook. The mountain said is an awesome sight.
    c164cc7c91721f137f480f0a82f46e75242c283b.png

Broly enjoying his first time playing in the snow on Earth.
    b64395c9ed6a5a9e79a54a8f80494d8a3d4a962d.png

While Cody was out and about he met the Saiyan Broly who returned his kind greeting with a soft pet.
    5a60fb91618ddcd242644af413469e311ba93f9f.png

Else where....

Turles was learning how to ride a broom for the first time. It's not like he can fly without it.. The trick to riding on a broom is balance like a bicycle.. (Oh wait I forgot... They don't know how to ride bikes. xDD )
    3438cff4b494ae787109e754b6c1e49b8670871e.png

Thought he had the hang of it but couldn't stop himself from falling as the broom knocked him on his back knocking the wind out of him. Epic fail.
    e1890673ff3ac010edb233b58fc60dd80ae938af.png

Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    RebeccaThurstonRebeccaThurston Posts: 234 Member

@RebeccaThurston

Wow, I'm glad that I asked you about the transfer I'll be there Sims from game to game. I swear I read somewhere that you could actually move them into the new edition somehow, and I never understood it because it didn't seem to make sense.

I think the only problem with playing with aging off is that you forget to have the children grow up. I never age the children in my family is up until they are ready, but I need to go through the neighborhood and do it with the extra families that I put in, you know what I mean?

It's cool that you have different Sim's for each aspiration and profession. I have a million Sam's, but not created specifically for that lol.

I seriously never get bored with this game and it makes me laugh that other people do. I think it's probably because I play in order to write stories, and that's really hard to do sometimes, because I don't use any cc, or mods, or poses. So trying to get the looks and emotions that you want can be quite difficult.

It's nice Emiya met Magnus, I hope that he is not so sad anymore!

It is funny that you met a spellcaster in Granite Falls. I haven't had that experience, but then again I don't have Granite Falls or Salvadorada. I haven't met one in any of the other worlds though, although I haven't exactly been walking up to people trying to find out if they were spellcasters or not LOL

Are you going to have her become a spellcaster or not? I've been having trouble with the fishing aspiration because my sim will get to about 15 fish on his list, and then all of a sudden it will be back down to 9, and then back down to 5. And I have no idea why that happens or how to fix it.

I don't know if we will ever be able to transfer them over because each version of the Sims is so different from the one before it. It would be nice though :)

I want my sim children to reach all their goals so I don't age them up until they are ready as well. The lack of University though made the families that had children get put to the side for a bit. Now I am wanting to go through and get them ready.

The Sims 4 just seems better for me to recreate characters because of the professions and abilities they are putting in. So I get reminded of characters I have played in the past and then inspired to recreate them. I didn't feel this way in previous versions and in those other games I always had one of everything. Before in the Sims I was content to do things with just one character. I guess too that part of it also is because you can't master every profession on the same sim as you could in other versions. So you need more than one or in my case - a whole lot of them lol

I don't think I will make her a spell caster. It just doesn't suit her. Other ones I will though once I learn more about what the three branches of magic can do. I was surprised that he was a spell caster too. I thought I would only see them around Glimmerbrook or one of the actual cities. It was only when he joined her household that I seen his needs window was different than hers. He is not unhappy now but he does have the commitment issue so I am thinking once he gets up there for points I will change his traits slightly so he doesn't get the negative moodlet.

I had that problem with the fishing one too I just don't remember how I finished it. Do you have all the fish in their inventory? Also some fish may count towards it and some might not. I would try to fill up the collection keeping the fish in their inventory until they complete it. That also might finish the aspiration.

• Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited November 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    Good for Nico! In my game, he is still single and living with his sister Barbara, it´s nice to see that he is doing better somewhere else. Funny detail: Nico´s half-sister from his mother´s marriage to Vlad (Babs and Vlad are still together and have a bunch of kids with ahem, unique looks) ended up marrying Caleb´s son. They don´t have any kids yet, but I imagine that between Leon´s large pointy ears and the nose and chin Athena inherited from her dad, they will be interesting-looking for sure.
    I like Caleb´s house, it totally looks like a place he would love to live in.

Welcome, baby Ophelia! Your family is weird but you´ll get used to it soon enough hm3GkS5.png (ignore the empty room, I haven´t been in a mood to finish furnishing Don´s new house, so only the first floor and parts of the second one are finished.)
    These days, Don is collecting artifacts instead of the pictures of his lovers bhbJFI0.png
    A pic of his little family, that is starting to look more like a cult C6aeg7u.png

I left them to their own devices and went to check on the younger generation. I have aging turned off for played sims, so everyone will still be the way I left them once I return.

Introducions are in order:
    newlyweds Gideon Vatore and Lucille Goth F5zXUHS.png (Lucille´s father was Gavin Richards, but she looks nothing like him) Gideon is a gloomy, creative bookworm who wants to be rich, while Lucille is a romantic, materialistic genius, who wants to be famous. They are a perfect match, because what´s better than to be rich and famous?
    Gideon´s younger sisters, some of whom are also Lucille´s sisters, because life is complicated like that:
    Christine - gloomy, good rLCiDCm.png
    Jolene - childish, good uQJBKUg.png
    Hermione - cheerful, outgoing awXyYTu.png
    Penelope - active, cat loverkMEXvhu.png
    Esme - clumsy, self- absorbed aArUX8K.png
    They are living together at San Myshuno in a huge appartment they were only able to afford unfurnished. At the moment, only the kitchen and living room are fully furnished, because they are struggling with money. Gideon is a journalist, Lucille recently started working as a stylist and the rest are still in high school.
    Gideon and Lucille had been hoping to have a moment alone at last when the welcoming wagon arrived. As they were all people Gideon knows, it would´ve been rude to ignore them XixGa5Z.png
    (the guy with glasses is Marquise, Don´s son with Joaquin Le Chien; the green-haired woman is Lillian, Don´s and Lily´s eldest daughter; and the guy who looks a lot like Salim is Salim´s son Milo. Caleb showed up because he had married Lily and was living at San Myshuno with her.)
    ImHK9wb.png
    Milo: "Your dad is strange." (Caleb was discussing biting techniques, which I imagine most people would find creepy)
    Time for dinner XQn7DCx.png
    Homework RpeCLqV.png
    I love the sunset 1Pq8vgo.png
    Hermione managed to set herself in fire by standing too close to the fireplace Vs9yxsz.png
    Big sister Lucille to rescue Som8F1f.png
    Sisters goofing around tBXNN8N.png
    MTP1LIe.png
    Some witchcraft NIOJ77N.png
    owKKUNB.png
    mmTtQuZ.png
    Jolene, that´s not what the cauldron is for RIIGY4D.png
    Jolene´s intentions were good, but as she is a terrible cook, the mac and cheese came out so bad that I had her throw most of it away, after hearing everyone complain about the taste of it for a day.
    How do you kiss your husband when you are a vampire and not supposed to be out during the daytime 93BZrVS.png
    That´s Gunther Goth, Esme´s husband. 1LPmR5r.png
    Gunther is Cassandra´s and Alexander´s younger brother. He and Esme are very much in love, but they are waiting with moving in together untill she has graduated. Gideon is concerned whether or not it is a good match, because Gunther happens to have not one but two baby mamas, one of them being Gideon´s sister Catarina. Makes family gatherings a bit awkward :D
    They threw a christmas party, where everyone invited the siblings whose name they could recall tgOPk7o.png
    Gideon has been meaning to get to know all of his brothers and sisters, but he has been very busy since marrying Lucille and becoming his sisters legal guardian. As his eldest half-siblings are already adults, he better start soon.
    I don´t like this Father Winter, the original one is much nicer. But at least he gave some expensive gifts that helped to pay the next week´s rent hbIPezi.png
    Hermione had met one Dominic Goth at the Christmas party and fallen in love with him from the first sight. Dominic may have been her half-brother (he is Bella´s son with Don), but he was handsome, good to talk to and had zero baby mamas (or daddies), qualities that were becoming harder and harder to come by these days. She could not have been happier (or hungrier, for the matter, I had been planning to take Hermione and those of her sisters who eat human food to the Spice festival for free meals when the call came) when Dominic invited her to restaurant with him fglesbF.png
    Dominic is a glutton, but Hermione didn´t seem to mind BU2vP6w.png
    His other traits are good and family-oriented, like his mom. It´s a womder that MCCC left him single for so long.
    ehMmKb8.png
    sD96M84.png
    That´s what grown-up Max Villareal looks like in my game. Wolfgang is now an elder, how the time flies. UZhbkr3.png
    (I should visit Windenburg sometimes to see if they are still clogging sinks at the pool and picking fights with elderly Siobhan, Sergio and Luna. Morgan and Sofia both chose a pair of fangs instead of an old age, so they will keep the tradition alive.)
    Lucille announced that she was pregnant I8MLyyM.png
    Sharing the big news with her mom VDDehJm.png She and Cassandra have never been very close, because Gavin got Lucille´s custody after the divorce and when he remarried, she went to live with her uncle Alexander instead. As Alexander doesn´t have kids, Lucille is his heir.
    Speaking of Alexander, he came to visit and was surprised to find his brother Gunther already there. Poor Alexander, all of his brothers are better-looking than he. z4mMhlb.png
    Hello, baby Bella IeIDGJM.png
    Two plasma trees weren´t enough to feed the family, so they got two more BBmsPDo.png
    Dominic and Hermione went to the humor festival together Kt97n9C.png
    She had been hoping for a chance to ask him to be her boyfriend, but they were unable to get a moment alone. LmqWQRw.png
    Hermione met Max, who insulted her as a welcome, as is his way. As an answer, she tricked him with hand buzzer, which, oddly enough, made him decide that she was cool to hang out with. Wolfgang and Morgan seemed to agree. As if it wasn´t enough, she was also stalked by her father Don. Don had showed up to the festival in a terrible mood, prompting Hermione to test her good fortune potion on him. It worked, but now he was following her around and butting into all of her conversations, making it impossible to romance Dominic. And when they were finally left alone, Dominic had to go to the toilet. I decided to call it a day, because everyone´s needs were starting to look terrible (I have a really awful bug going on when the away actions do not show up and sims left at home do not take care of their needs at all. I´ll try to repair my game, hopefully it would fix it.)

• Options
    FraTacFraTac Posts: 854 Member
    Just had this weird / funny moment when my pink-haired maid suddenly began cleaning the grass from water because snow was melting at the end of winter. :D
    OVtVYYn.png
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    @BMSO I love that Son Goku hair! :D

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    DocPrivas wrote: »
    Just had this weird / funny moment when my pink-haired maid suddenly began cleaning the grass from water because snow was melting at the end of winter. :D
    OVtVYYn.png

Now, that's the kind of maid I need in RL. A neat freak. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @Ellupelluellu Hi! I am sorry to hear about your surgery. I hope you'll get better very soon. I wish you good health! It is the most precious "thing" in everyone's life.

I do remember you and even your story. With Babs and Langraab (hehe to Landgraab). I don't like Bab's apperance but I remember I very much liked the appearance of your Babs. They lived in Oasis Springs, am I right? Do they still live in there?

You idea with the ignore list is... awesome but also a little harsh :D I mean it is a great idea honestly but I wouldn't have the heart and guts to do so. Maybe in the future :)

But I am going to publicly admit (in shame, of course) if there is long text and no pictures I skip the whole post. And if there is a lot of text and "only" one or two pics I skip the text and only look at the pics. It is so hard to remember all the characters when you can only read about them and actually don't see them while reading a certain post. I am pretty positive AlwaysAsking has a superbrain and she remembers anything and anyone even from 10 years ago :-P <3
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @sarahbeth I really enjjoyed your picture story (saying "picture story" makes me feel like Byron from Lobstersims' 'Fangs For the Memories' graphic novelette on Wordpress..really good writing though!)

and am grateful for the advice. I too would like to make some picture stories (what are they called, really?) because the ones I see here (yours included) are inspiring. And thanks for the advice.. I am trying a reboot of Morgan and the Vampire Lover, but haven't had any real luck so far. Fang it.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member

@Hoverael , Heh, the reason why you did not got a notification was my bad, simply because I typed your name wrongly :P (I type everything to word first, just copy and paste to the messagebox later, so I am sorry, user "Hovereal" who got tagged :D .)
    @Becka28 , Thank you, yes at the bright side now.
    @DoloresGrey , Yes they still live at Oasis Springs, I cannot wait to get to my own computer again, first thing I'll do when I get back at home, I will send B&G to Sulani for a weekend :) And about the ignore part, lol, that was my hubby's "solution" to me when I kept complaining out loud too much about not getting this thread to load. XD I was like "But.. but.. then I do not SEE the pictures!". Why I cannot do it either :)

Ted Tester continues.. testing :P
    zAoJpdY.jpg
    ogdN01C.jpg
    quGZCqH.jpg
    Note: I did not picked any of his outfits, or his looks, it is all random by game itself, and it shows, lol.
    bvrqiL5.jpg
    Oh dear.. lol! I do have mods to disable these kind of outfits, but I did not installed those yet. I wanted to have some good laugh before getting rid of these.

oeR179g.jpg
    Back at home, that outfit.. ehm.. colorful :)
    eelGcgj.jpg
    Not that his is any better..
    LS9T8bP.jpg
    No work, painting is his job.
    Xy82BBF.jpg
    NYwrPfN.jpg
    I installed mods what made cooking needing veggies, fish and fruits. That means not much cooking options yet, off to run across the hood to find something to plant.

Some news from tabloid:
    FnYBu6b.jpgETTMBVi.jpgd2zmuBP.jpg
    5rGblDA.jpg3QsonCt.jpgzuCPLgw.jpg

And back to the city:
    ShKl1zy.jpg
    7KfBoe6.jpg
    YRDfu0V.jpg
    Ted did not liked that thing.
    ZcUAt7a.jpg
    jTrXU2m.jpg
    eR4QcBF.jpg
    Karaoke was fun, but poor Ted got embarassed because he sand so poorly.

I did stop torturing Nancy at my main save, but teehee..
    rGiNTpq.jpg
    So many new sims now, I didn't want to just wait to meet her, so knocking the door it is then.
    68DyvlG.jpg
    p0m7WTK.jpg
    She was upstairs, chatting with Geoffrey. Of course the flirty greeting and right in front of her hubby.
    Ted: "I better come back some other time."

b1adrQk.jpg
    He didn't need to, as Nancy showed up the next morning by herself.
    X3CLdGr.jpg
    4DhqlcS.jpg
    I9akQXK.jpg
    I selected try for baby by accident, but that gave me a new idea! While exploring the new stuff, a side challenge: "how many babies can he have while I am playing this save?"

lnSKWgz.jpg
    Ted visited his first festival.
    x9u2XnO.jpg
    No wonder Dominic has that look on his face.. his wife forgot her pants.. o.O
    IzMzIOE.jpg
    Time to get flirty.
    2W4Gq2Z.jpg
    tM222KS.jpg
    Clara spinned to this outfit.. oh well, let's kiss the llama then..
    QM3Xf4g.jpg
    khcKsZ8.jpg

Restaurant thing.
    PYqcAhe.jpg
    Oh dear.. that outfit..
    GXMv0OH.jpg
    2SI6W6L.jpg
    43W3e1K.jpg
    All ate what they had ordered.

1gucrR7.jpg
    dJFp09T.jpg
    Nancy was also eating alone.. or only ordering food, she spent rest of the time hugging the toiletseat XD

Okay, I was worried, after reading so much about sims do not eat anymore at restaurants. I did not had that problem at all, everyone ate all their food and drank their drinks too. BUT.. maybe I am imaginating this.. but they did not chat anymore as much as they used to do.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top