Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University Giveaway(Winner Announced)

Comments

• Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    You got: Chemical Engineering

You're naturally intelligent, but still believe in hard work: that's a winning combination. You intend to save the world someday, as soon as you've equipped yourself with all the knowledge you need to do so.
    I definitely believe in hard work...don’t really plan in saving the world. That’s too much a task
  • Options
    NylaliaNylalia Posts: 64 Member
    I got: Environmental Science

I definitely never considered that one. :open_mouth:
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    You got: English
    You're an incredible storyteller and a great listener. You think carefully before you speak because you understand the power of words. Your best kept secret is that you're a hopeless romantic. One way or another, you're going to have a Happily Ever After.

That would actually be a major I would go in! :D
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    LadyDecafLadyDecaf Posts: 89 Member
    You got: Environmental Science
    You care about future generations and know that it's our responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. You're well loved because you're passionate and caring. Instead of whining about your problems, you solve them.

Although not my major, it's definitely an important subject I'm passionate about. Thank you for the giveaway <3
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    You got: Creative Writing
    You don't need to lead a lavish life in order to be happy; you simply need to be doing what you love. You're easygoing, fun, and social, but on the inside you're a serious, deep thinker. You believe in words and you believe in love. Your life's grandest adventures will happen between the covers of great books.
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    SandySimSandySim Posts: 2,523 Member
    You got: Electrical Engineering
    You're smart, you're ambitious, and you're incredibly smart. You spend a lot of time trying to come up with "the next big thing" because you want to change the world, and you know that innovation is the best way to do that. You're hard working and clever: With a combination like that, there's no going wrong.

Thanks for the opportunity
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I got Psychology which is right :) Thankyou for the giveaway.
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited October 2019
    You got: Biology

You know what's cool? LIFE. You're fascinated by how things work, and genuinely excited about figuring it out. You were probably the kind of kid who dismantled toys to see what was inside. You adore animals, and you hate human suffering. If you aren't already, you would've made a great biologist.

Thanks for hosting yet another amazingly generous giveaway.<3

Good luck everyone!
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    edited October 2019
    I got: Environmental Science.

Bummer, I was hoping for Writing or something like that as that’s much closer to what I did in teal life :smiley:

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck everyone!
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    edited October 2019
    Thanks for the giveaway! You're a real gem of the community, because you always run one of these competitions for any new pack!

So I got : Environmental Science
    You care about future generations and know that it's our responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. You're well loved because you're passionate and caring. Instead of whining about your problems, you solve them.

I was in uni, oof, 20 years ago (oh dear, time goes fast). I did a BA in Popular Music of all things, but I apparently missed my calling.

Again, thanks for the giveaway, you star you and good luck everyone! <3
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I got Environmental Science.

I majored in Fine Arts in reality tho. Hahaa.

Thanks for giveaway! :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Environmental science
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway :)
  • Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    I got Education!!

"You're intelligent, kind, and you care about the world. That's literally the most perfect combination of traits and the world needs more of you. You value work and play equally, and you're a born leader. One way or another, you will change the world."

Thank you, this is so generous!
  • Options
    katka_kynclovakatka_kynclova Posts: 79 Member
    You got: Biology
    You know what's cool? LIFE. You're fascinated by how things work, and genuinely excited about figuring it out. You were probably the kind of kid who dismantled toys to see what was inside. You adore animals, and you hate human suffering. If you aren't already, you would've made a great biologist.

Thank you for the giveaway! :blush:
    Twitter: @ kateknc
    Origin ID: kate_knl :cookie:
  • Options
    EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    You got: Psychology
    You're a fantastic listener, and all your friends trust you with their secrets. You have the unique ability to see every side to a situaton, and nothing gets you more excited than to figure out people's motivations for behaving the way they behave. You believe in living in the moment, while still being a very nostalgic person.

Thanks for the giveaway.
  • Options
    jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    I got: Psychology

You're a fantastic listener, and all your friends trust you with their secrets. You have the unique ability to see every side to a situaton, and nothing gets you more excited than to figure out people's motivations for behaving the way they behave. You believe in living in the moment, while still being a very nostalgic person.

Thank you for this opportunity!
  • Options
    LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    Thank you so much for this generous opportunity,

You got: Electrical Engineering

You're smart, you're ambitious, and you're incredibly smart. You spend a lot of time trying to come up with "the next big thing" because you want to change the world, and you know that innovation is the best way to do that. You're hard working and clever: With a combination like that, there's no going wrong.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Thank you so much for the chance!

I got: Biology! Wayyy off, though I did take one ecology class. That's close enough I guess?
  • Options
    kr823kr823 Posts: 37 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway!

• Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    You got: History

You're a nostalgic person, always living half in the moment and half in the past. You know that the best way to understand a person is to figure out where they came from. You save old relics, cherish memories, and spend more time than you'd like to admit perusing old photo albums. You love to travel, because the world is beautiful to you.

For once I actually agree with the result of a test. This does sound like me.

Thank you for this giveaway
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited October 2019
    I got: Nursing though they failed to specify whether they meant nursing grudges or hangovers :*

Thank you for this opportunity :)
  • Options
    ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    I got: Nursing.

Interesting, because my first job was as a Nurse Aide.

Thank you for the giveaway chance. Good luck everyone.
  • Options
    layix3nglayix3ng Posts: 111 Member
    I got Environmental Science

Thank you :)
    *insert cool siggy here*
  • Options
    gabby2805gabby2805 Posts: 1 New Member
    I got Psychology!

I didn't like it at A-level though. I'm currently doing a Computer Science degree, so excited that that's a confirmed major in the game.