Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Wow that's surprising today of whom is exatly opposite my house in the local park closet to my house (aka opposite). Anyone want to hear whom it is?

Sure, why not?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Wow that's surprising today of whom is exatly opposite my house in the local park closet to my house (aka opposite). Anyone want to hear whom it is?

Ooh, go on then.
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    @nerdfashion and @lillibattenberg Dad thinks it was the Canadian Prime Minster (there's an election on Monday)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @nerdfashion and @lillibattenberg Dad thinks it was the Canadian Prime Minster (there's an election on Monday)

Whoa. That's cool, and I dont' even know who the Canadian Prime Minister is :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    nerdfashion and lillibattenberg Dad thinks it was the Canadian Prime Minster (there's an election on Monday)

Oh, wow! Of all the people... small world, eh?
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options

Justin Trudeau a son of a former prime minster Pierre Trudeau (1968 to 1984)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

Justin Trudeau a son of a former prime minster Pierre Trudeau (1968 to 1984)

Okay, thanks.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Just posting my own tweet over here, don't mind me...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    e2ljfdK.png
    For those of you anxious to know more about a certain baby... this is the update chapter for you! Read Chapter 67 of Nightshade here!
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    anthony is defintely a bender. first he refused to bond with his new dog, when my game broke i lost the save with dixie.

for those confused somehow my game decied even though i don't have the depression trait anthony suffers from it. dixie was a greyhound and his companion animal . anyway i was forced to receate her so he did bond with his new dog agreyhound named ........dixie. luckily he doesn't realize its not the same one.

then he went to school naked.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Hello all, haven't been around much since there's a lot going on in my life right now. Family injuries and hospital stays. Family illness. Deaths of people I know. Job stress (which finally sorted itself out this week).

I've been spending more time with my husband and my new kitties during my down time, taking time for self-care, and just in game playing and enjoying playing for the sake of playing. But today I felt the need to write another I Have Never chapter so here's the latest....

kJjAHlF.png
    Cake for Breakfast

If you haven't read much of this story, or haven't started yet, I'm not that far in. It's the story of an elder protagonist who grieves the loss of her life partner and reinvents herself by discovering all the things about herself she doesn't know or hasn't yet explored. It's interesting for me to work through and write this now during my season of difficulties, and even though I'm nowhere near Sophie's age, I am inspired by her to do some of the same things... because life is too short to let time slip by unnoticed.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Hello all, haven't been around much since there's a lot going on in my life right now. Family injuries and hospital stays. Family illness. Deaths of people I know. Job stress (which finally sorted itself out this week).

I've been spending more time with my husband and my new kitties during my down time, taking time for self-care, and just in game playing and enjoying playing for the sake of playing. But today I felt the need to write another I Have Never chapter so here's the latest....

kJjAHlF.png
    Cake for Breakfast

If you haven't read much of this story, or haven't started yet, I'm not that far in. It's the story of an elder protagonist who grieves the loss of her life partner and reinvents herself by discovering all the things about herself she doesn't know or hasn't yet explored. It's interesting for me to work through and write this now during my season of difficulties, and even though I'm nowhere near Sophie's age, I am inspired by her to do some of the same things... because life is too short to let time slip by unnoticed.

kJjAHlF.png
    Cake for Breakfast

i support having cake for breakfast :) glad work isn't so stressful. sorry about the other stuff.
  • Options
    new chapter
    GfvtbVG.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member

kJjAHlF.png
    Cake for Breakfast

I'm so sorry about all of that. Life is tough sometimes. I started my new (and first) job a few weeks ago and at the same time my mom was admitted to hospital. It's been difficult to sit down and write SimLit and I've mostly just played in the last few days (I'm exhausted in the evenings). I do plan to continue my stories, though. I just need better time management.

Anyway, I'm so glad the second chapter of I Have Never is out! I absolutely loved the first one, so I'm looking forward to this! :)
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    RichieottoRichieotto Posts: 31 Member
    Episode 1 of my new Bachelorette Series. Didn't start how I expected it to XD

12fXQyh.png
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member

Is that cc? Or part of the magic pack? She's gorgeous
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »

Is that cc? Or part of the magic pack? She's gorgeous

It's part of the magic pack, and thank you! She looks more like her mother but lacks a certain trait...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I wish I could get that pack! :O it looks amazing. I'm trying to save up so I can do the make a bundle bit so that it's cheaper. XD

I wonder what the trait could be. ^^
  • Options
    I downloaded a certian mod (Road to Fame) and I had Selene hire a bodyguard for herself and guess who the game choose from the libarary to be the body guard? (one guess the Queen of Heaven in my Anneorine relgion)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    I posted today cause why not...

Rainbow Sundae 3.3
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    i was gone from 11 to just after 2 and we never moved pages lol.

strange game facts noel and lauren aka the benders founders went from i love you too i hate you.

the gallaghers my rom couple kristie and arron went from i hate you to i love you.
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    edited October 2019
    So I switched stories again. This time it's the Peters Randomacy (Random Legacy), which is only partly through generation 2.

2.55 Good Deeds
    2.56 Echoes
    image.png
  • Options
    I've gone ahead and uploaded Monday's upload because I'm awake and it's past midnight so that makes it Monday!

Rainbow Sundae 3.4
    Rainbow Sundae 3.5

But now I'm totally going to bed, because I'm tired... Enjoy and good night!
  • Options
    The power went out this morning, so I had time to write (I do most my writing on my phone) another chapter...

An unexpected showdown...

Rainbow Sundae 3.6
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    A duet of chapters for me... let's start with the easier one...

Introvert's Guide to the World is back. If you haven't checked out my Introverts Legacy Challenge yet, I'm only a few chapters in. I'm enjoying exploring The Sims 4 through the introverted glasses. Little nuances of the game seem to stand out to me more now. :D

TxYBRAH.png
    Chapter Three: A Shared Meal
    ...in which Aspen meets a genie, a 'lion,' and experiences social anxiety and butterflies!

And then, second, it is a bittersweet end of an era... Livin' A Simmin' Life, generation 1, comes to a close. This is the final chapter for Lizzie's 'official' arc. Unfortunately, I lost a bunch of screenshots and game content for the story when I upgraded my computer. :'(The LASL story isn't over yet. I have multiple spin-offs, and of course, the legacy planned. I'll have another post up about my plans soon and would love some input. :)

SF4Uz6y.png
    Episode 3.31 The End of an Era
    This chapter features @InfraGreen's Carrie Buckley, @LegacySims2017's Joseph Simself, @Munterbacon's Munter Bacon and Dash, and @CathyTea's Sugar Maple Bough.

Enjoy!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top