Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited October 2019
    @ryttu3k
    Caleb needs to get a job to be able to afford TV. He claims to be a vendor, but I am yet to see him work as one. What he does is dress up as one and then spend the day doing absolutely anything but work stalls, most of the time he just stands on the street - very still - and waits for someone to come and chat with him. This, or he is at Don´s place (he made the mistake of giving Caleb a key), either watching TV or flirting with whoever Don is currently trying to charm, because he is helpful like this. I am halfway convinced that Caleb just found a vendor´s outfit from somewhere and decided to start pretending to be one to entertain himself. I bet that he is living off Lilith´s money, the poor girl must be working two shifts to afford the bills and her brother´s lifestyle - where is she anyway, nearly a sim year has gone by and I am yet to see her around? I know that she is alive and hasn´t married or gotten pregnant, but that´s all.
    We´ll see how Don takes the whole pregnancy thing - maybe he´ll like it so much that he decides to give birth to the 50 remaining kids himself >:)
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    edited October 2019
    After losing her boyfriend to the sea, and partying too hard, Leah decided she needed a change. The thought of continue living in Sulani and in their house was too hard too bear for Leah. She had heard some mysterious rumours about a quiet town called Glimmerbrook. She bought a nice little house for herself there, quit her job and moved away from Sulani.

Leah has always been a very social and outgoing person. Always busy doing something. She doesn’t really like to work out, but it has become one of her morning rutines now. It keeps her going. She doesn’t have a job yet so she needed a reason to get up in the morning.

cDXYTQy.jpg

Leah’s new house
    R4mW7jZ.png

One day Leah was out exploring in Glimmerbrook. The scenery is beautiful.

iSYZEox.png

What’s this? Really mysterious. Leah is brave and really curious so she took a deep breath and went inside the portal. Wow! Leah was shocked and speechless. What is this place? she wondered.

HQ9odKb.png
    DuwBGoi.png
    D7j4HOz.png

Leah met Morgyn. He told her about the magic realm, spellcasters and the three sages. He offered Leah to become a spellcaster as well if she completed a task for him. Leah nailed the task and is now a spellcaster!

mQuu7i5.png
    NY5WCar.png
    wZRQN1g.png
    ESriar1.png
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I wonder how long will it take for Leslie to realize that the man she loves is totally random...
    0ikUhqF.png
    and that this book is too advanced for her...
    wBhPNZq.jpg
    it seems like all he wants is be together....
    uZtUl72.jpg
    IEu11e1.jpg
    she couldn't even cook for herself without power, though, so we went to the festival to grt something for her...
    1zl0Ipn.jpg
    WIutQW2.jpg
    where Caleb decided to perform, and his only public was his very proud wife...
    eThFlJb.jpg
    hVd21HJ.jpg
    Leslie is not so good at pranking people...
    YPAF1zO.jpg
    but we won thanks to Wolfgang...
    heS3Kdu.jpg
    RqkuiwX.jpg
    and then stayed to creep out people...
    cjmRuKD.jpg
    ZeookiV.jpg
    uScoMBq.jpg
    we got enough money from the win to pay the bills...
    dfSj2HJ.jpg
    and buy Leslie a laptop so she can work (she's in teach guru"
    aVARaUo.jpg
    more or less...
    kXBA2oS.jpg
    Alice passed by to check on Leslie...
    SUum90Z.jpg
    but she had to go to work..
    zSDFRiN.jpg
    not a good idea to intrude inside a thirsty vampire home...
    GE68RDt.jpg
    SU4Ldd1.jpg
    byuLTPS.jpg
    he also insulted the way she looks...
    Hyz8SfK.jpg
    Leslie came back very tired and went to sleep right away, she didn't sleep much though... the Mother was calling...
    zvAwbII.jpg
    nEeXfRA.jpg
    and now she can help spreading the word...
    o0izLV7.jpg
    qxwv4rD.jpg
    they came back at 4am...
    apTSzgH.jpg
    YJfl0KT.jpg
    and Wolfgang is random enough to just go ahead and act on a whim...
    S1yZ4Pe.jpg
    SCihm01.png
    yyvJ7pD.jpg
    and she's crazy enough to say yes to a proposal in her underwear in the middle of an infected cemetery...
    4h4qxq6.jpg
    LdoqTvh.jpg
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @DoodlyDoofus I mean supervillainy is one thing but that mustache is flat-out unforgiveable ;)

@SiliClone man, it must be harsh visiting your own mother and she has garlic hanging up on the wall! He and Leslie are... weirdly sweet, possession aside. That's some proposal!

@AngeliqueAdelaide okay, that's fair XD Lilith has definitely been the main breadwinner (...plasmafruitwinner?) of the two in my game with her paintings, although now that Caleb is doing social media, he's starting to get some funds too. Sounds like he's having fun in your game, triplets aside!

• Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @ryttu3k Wolfgang is the one who put garlic everywhere in his house before turning into a vampire. He was turned by Miss Hell so the garlic didn't help him either in protecting himself and his family from her.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! I’m sorry I haven’t been able to leave comments lately, life has been crazy. I had to spend my weekend caring for a parent with major health issues and also work duties. Leaving lots of likes and awesomes though!

@siliclone -Oh wow! I saw Lilith was expecting! And I’m surprised that Morgyn isn’t a fan of experimental food.
    I love your Amy Winehouse and Doctor sims!
    I missed your Wolfgang! He and Leslie make such a weird and quirky couple, especially when posessed lol. That was an epic proposal in the cemetery lol!
    @doodlydoofus -Loving Super-Bruce! :)
    @angeliqueadelaide -I had to laugh at Don getting pregnant with triplets lol! He has such strong genetics!
    @becka28 -I’m looking forward to seeing how Lilith will come along! She’s going to be someone to reckon with! I love what you did with Maaike’s makeover!
    Your Jetsons build is amazing!
    Bjorn’s son does look like him! That sucks the way the game handles when a sim flirts with an old love interest. Props to Jessica for pushing Cyrus away. Hopefully Bjorn will get over it soon.
    @ryttu3k -Oh I love the name Squee for a raccoon! My game named mine Marly. I love the photo of Caleb looking at the first snow
    Thanks for telling me about the bug about changing traits! I’ve noticed a few issues with traits:) I’m cool with it though, it may make things a bit more interesting in that household:)
    @steamvarious -I enjoyed your Harvestfest photos! Its so cool that Roddy has an albino dolphin as a friend:)
    @simmelina1 -Your Goth family have beautiful grandchildren!
    @jase - Thanks for liking my sims :) Yay! Kelp had his baby! He’s a cute toddler. How many do they have now?
    @grumpyglowfish -Omg Wilbica summoning the fireball was awesome! Is she the offspring of an Island Elemental?
    @daephene -I really like your idea of starting holiday for anniversaries!
    @gordy -I’m glad you got your laptop back! I like your update on Reef! I hope he finds happiness in love soon.
    Ok saw the latest update! I think Penny is a perfect match for Reef. They may have a bit of a rough start but it looks like they are doing well in San Myshuno:)
    @march306 -I’m sorry about your sim family losing their dog Missy. The new puppy Cutie is just too adorable!
    @thelaststar -I do like that you put Morgyn’s bun on the side of his head! It looks pretty cool:) I like your Charms makeover too!
    @dust_bunny2010 -I hope you are feeling better soon! Its sucks being sick
    @kotekya- I loved your update on Tony, Steve’s, and Peter’s cruise vacation:)
    @thunderbat87 -I like your sim Leah! She has such an interesting backstory. I hope she has a happier future in Glimmerbrook
    @doloresgrey -I liked your update with Esme. She’s a cute kid!
    @deafsimmer -Poor Veronica! Does Kolt not know the situation he left her in?
    @alwaysasking -I just want to thank you for telling us about your family and your struggles. Your family is blessed to have you to support them! I hope things are better this week. I also think its important to educate people about mental illness. Too many people stigmatize it and this can have major repercussions on friends and family. Its neither rare nor hidden away. It always amazes me how many people you know deal with mental illness on a daily basis but never talk about it. I know how that is because I have suffered from chronic depression since my early teens and never received any treatment until I became suicidal in my late 20s.
    This was after I had suffered a toxic relationship with my longterm boyfriend who was cheating on me, a miscarriage that left me very ill for months (I basically came to on the floor after a heavy hemmorage, I was alone when it happened) and a boyfriend that turned violent (I ended that immediately). I was also extremely poor at the time in a very small rural town. Things got really dark and I tried to end it one night and I know it sounds stupid but the reason I decided not to do it, I kept thinking who would feed my dog Rugby? I knew I needed help at that point. Unfortunately my family had cut ties with me for over a year when they found out what I had tried to do. My parents expressed disappointment that I had to resort to antidepressants and therapy and I was told constantly that I was too weak (they still tell me I’m weak lol).
    Basically, I found a community of people who were supportive both in person and online and turned to yoga as a method for coping. Thankfully this happened a long time ago and things have much improved in my life. I now have the tools to cope with my chronic depression. I went back to school and got my lab certification, a job that actually pays the bills, and have recently bought a house. To anyone out there reading this too, if you have a friend or family member who expresses a need for help, please help them. There’s nothing worse than feeling alone. Also things can and do get better!
  • Options
    @SiliClone oof, fair enough. Poor Wolfgang.

@sarabeth2984 right? Squee is such a good li'l critter! Here they are hanging out with Roomba-san. (Whoops, with the walls down, don't mind the clutter.)

GMWPSAd.png

Good luck with that household, I'd love to hear about it!
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Ariel enjoys a nice nap in the pool.
    pX8CZZw.png
    Luna however....
    T1y8ZwA.png
    Bruce: "My Bruce Sense was going off.....oh, it's just a dirty diaper."
    mbceMaU.png
    Dear lord, it looks like Luna is actually happy seeing her dad miserable while changing her diaper.
    fIRbgLC.png
    Bruce: "Just gonna toss this without checking where it's going to land."
    *Plop*
    Ariel: "What just hit me?"
    S4sKEYS.png
    Speaking of Ariel, looks like Pregnancy is doing a number to that back of hers.
    2P9cYGF.png
    Bruce: "I'm just glad I didn't break your neck with my super strength."
    2OZmmwC.png
    What's that face for?
    GKlXaOu.png
    Ah I see, you peed your pants. RIP.
    1FyTYSX.png
    Oh look, Bruce's Illegitimate sister came to visit.
    jDJ7kQm.png
    Oh and she's pregnant! I imagine her baby daddy will actually be there for their baby this time around....Unlike her dad.
    x9kvqor.png
    Supervillain: "At last, it is time for me to destroy Bruce-Man and conquer the world!"
    ybzVd2Y.png
    Bruce: "It....is.....4 AM. I WANT TO SLEEP!"
    lg5DmAb.png
    Bruce: "Alright Grim, you can take care of that doo doo brain."
    eWSLXdA.png
    Aw look, Old Woman Luz came to visit.
    OpszEtL.png
    Selfie.
    pAGP2iF.png
    Gotta feel that baby kicking in there when suddenly....Labor.
    gF32rBG.png
    So Luz joined Ariel at the hospital since Bruce was busy at his day job.
    vufIqpW.png
    That's your mother in law that you've met dozens of times. Why are you getting star struck all the time? It's literally not a big deal anymore.
    BcN6H1O.png
    And it is hotter than Satan's butt crack out here! Get inside already.
    chxa9CG.png
    Alien That Looks Like a Human Woman: "Oh I am totally human. I know all about human. Oh I see what your problem is, you swallowed a baby!"
    FRDemqG.png
    Ariel: "I'm going to die here aren't I?"
    omkV4T7.png
    Turns out it was Twins, here's Tia and Crystal.
    2W4nyIO.png
    Aww, Luna's happy to be a big sister.
    2ch2T1I.png
    LOL JUST JOKING! They're never happy to find out they have baby siblings.
    1bjLSM9.png
    Luna: "Do I seriously have to like them?"
    8sKb9gI.png
    Meanwhile, the camera just kinda called me out here.
    TEGRk9N.png
    Ah I see, he's drowning. If only Bruce wasn't at work he could save him.
    2DKKspO.png
    ACTUALLY, if only he was smart enough to swim a little closer to the shore BECAUSE HE COULD'VE LIVED! SERIOUSLY!!!
    puFfhqN.png
    Ariel: "Shhhh, ignore the screams out there sweetie. This is his own fault."
    VDcVTn9.png

• Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    @grumpyglowfish -Omg Wilbica summoning the fireball was awesome! Is she the offspring of an Island Elemental?

You could say that she is now, via cheat. Wilbica has been around for longer than Island Living, but if that's the only "magic" she can do for now, then so be it.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    From yesterday's play with Don Lothario:

2uwZLCc.jpg
    Don as you probably rarely see him.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited October 2019
    @sarabeth2984 I hoped Bjorn would get over things too - but as you will see, things didn't go well .................

Bjorn got a chance card at work and solved a major case. This caused his identity to become known to the press so he had to retire from being a top level diamond agent. All that fame and early retirement - he should be ecstatic ...............
    LJ4ZF4r.png?1
    so .........no - he is still convinced Jessica is having an affair

He went upstairs to talk to Blarfy - but Blarfy was keeping his opinions to himself, Bjorn took this as confirmation that Jessica was unfaithful.
    Oo5o6TR.png?1

He came back down to have it out with Jessica.
    yKu1ED7.png?1

She couldn't believe he was still upset, she explained once again that she had no idea Cyrus was going to behave like that, it had been 16 years since they had been together. Both of them had new lives, new families.
    MfagOt0.png?1

Bjorn pointed out all the things Jessica had done over the years to encourage men's attention - take the dress she was wearing for instance that was just screaming come and hit on me.
    9bSDar9.png?1

Jessica wasn't going to take these unfair accusations calmly and told Bjorn he was being riduculous.
    oTdYRuV.png?1

Bjorn replied thats just what a cheater would say.
    6i3ZIWH.png?1

Jessica replied - well you would know, wouldn't you. They looked at each other in angry silence. Staring at Jessica sitting there all sad and angry, reminded Bjorn of how she used to look and feel when she was dating Cyrus and Cyrus was cheating and lying and used to make her cry. He remembered that on those days when he came around to check on her - thats when he fell in love with her.

I'm sorry he said - this is really silly. Jessica was happy to see her cheerful Bjorn back.
    6gkORrQ.png?1

Well ,maybe not as happy as Bjorn thinks. That wasnt any kind of apology.
    xUnGAqf.png?1

I bet I know where she is imagining throwing those darts.
    gxC9CAA.png?1
    Es1EfJz.png?1

Bjorn was still weirding out so I sent him on a Good Timers club gathering to cheer him up. The club outfit is usually just their regular shirt turned purple but all their outfits glitched out (please ignore). I am very sorry Mila and Dominic didn't seem to turn up - they are good influences on Bjorn.
    Bjorn's best friend Geoffrey was there. They both shared work stories and Geoffrey was interested to hear all about Bjorn's big case that he solved.
    QUCMUyI.png?1

Bjorn got started on his first drink
    41wBYKh.png?1

Clara walked in. Bjorn had new photos of their granddaughter (Sophia & Joaquin's toddler) on his phone.
    kZ5xmXZ.png?1

Bjorn felt the need to apologise for his past behaviour where Clara was concerned. He asked her had she known he was running around behind her back ..... Clara pointed out everything that had been so obvious about his behaviour over Jessica. Bjorn didn't feel so good again.
    hriEY4r.png?1

He joked and laughed to hide how bad he was feeling, he still couldn't quite forget his doubts about Jessica and he remembered how much fun he used to have with Clara - plus the makeover she'd done after he left - she really was looking beautiful.
    Anfhnnu.png?1

Clara agreed to have 1 drink. She is feeling very smug about the effect she was having on Bjorn. It also gave her some secret pleasure that maybe everything wasn't so perfect for that little Miss Jessica. She could read her ex like a book - she knew he was about to get flirty.
    9dFgoE1.png?1

Bjorn looked coy and flirty waved at Clara. Grow up Bjorn and go home to your wife purred Clara. She sashayed out of the bar feeling like a winner and went home to her lovely sweet new husband who adored her.
    3vYjMeo.png?1

Bjorn decided to have another drink.
    41wBYKh.png?1

Geoffrey was mortified at his friends behaviour. How could you - to Jessica? he asked
    11QFM6q.png?1

Geoffrey did not buy Bjorn's worries that Jessica was cheating. Bjorn accused Geoffrey of chasing after Jessica too.
    Geoffrey told him he was drunk, didn't know what he was saying or doing and should go home.
    Bjorn made rude comments about the Strange relationship that Geoffrey dared to call a marriage with Nancy.
    Geoffrey decided to leave his friend alone until he sobered up.
    9Utod3r.png?1
    Bjorn caught up with Jacques downstairs in the clubroom. Jacques agreed with all of Bjorn's complaints and worries and announced that wives were more trouble than they were worth. Bjorn felt justified in all his beliefs and behaviour.
    Cj4PyeC.png

Drink number 4 was rather difficult to make.
    DfS38zU.png?1

The club gathering ended and I noticed that Joaquin (who belongs to the club, with Sophia who is in her 3rd trimester) had got cornered by Elsa, who isnt in the club but had been stalking Joaquin.
    Afr6Ke1.png?1

Elsa has been reading @AlwaysAsking s posts and realised that teens can get flirty and chase after older men. Unfortunately she chose her sister's husband.
    RmzTtAz.png?1

Joaquin called out to Bjorn and Elsa ran off when her Dad turned up.
    DrXoilM.png?1

After all those drinks it was bathroom time. Lookin'good man. The ladies won't be able to resist this.
    S7A6OhA.png?1
    Time for another drink - and chips, Jessica would not approve of these chips, so they are delicious!
    JPiSBvZ.png?1

Hello hot lady - and what's your name...
    Ulcg7Rm.png?1

Jade took one look at Bjorn's suit and the dollar signs flashed in her eyes. She got a pink flirty bar just from his introduction and flirted back. (She is married to Paolo and had a baby 2 days ago - I am disappointed in you Jade!)
    QCHacuK.png

Bjorn led off with the joke about ducks which must be code for something as they both were off and flirting like it was a flirting competition....
    5N49cIQ.png?1
    bRCGcHW.png?1
    sGuEZf0.png?1

I have never seen 2 sims get autonomously flirty so fast.

Agggh Bjorn, what are you doing.............
  • Options
    Nindigo wrote: »
    From yesterday's play with Don Lothario:

2uwZLCc.jpg
    Don as you probably rarely see him.

This is basically how I see him 24/7.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    @sarabeth2984
    Don has scary strong genes :D I have always thought that he has a kind of empty look in his eyes, and so many of his children have inherited it.
    Yes, Don surely got a taste of his own medicine with the triplets.

Two more kids aged up!
    40. Mark 6b2hQxB.png
    other parent: Grace Anansi 5tTjSul.png
    41. Jack HJQQPSr.png
    other parent: Duane Talla QW3aYK8.png

Don´s twin girls with Vlad are still babies, but I can introduce you Athena, Vlad´s love child with Babs L´Amour HMJJwvz.png

Here´s a part of Don´s wall of conquests EfHoHRh.png

Don celebrated Winterfest with his favorite lovers, seduced some new people and gave birth to three baby girls, who were promptly trusted to Caleb´s care. I gave Lilith her own house, because she deserves better than being the caretaker of her brother´s six, soon to be seven (Caleb is expecting) kids.
  • Options
    @Nindigo oh my. He annoyed the wrong spellcaster!

@Becka28 man, there's something not right about being successful as a secret agent = identity being found out. Wow, relationship dramas all over the place here! What is it about the Bjergsens and poor life choices? (Elsa N O!)

@AngeliqueAdelaide huh, Athena isn't too terrible for Vlad spawn! Oh my god Caleb you poor thing. Who knocked him up, Don again?
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    @ryttu3k
    Don, of course :D Caleb likes having kids, he has 6 in my main save with his wife. It's funny how things turn out in different worlds, because my main save version of Don has a bit of a crush on one of Caleb's daughters, but as she is happily married, she only sees him as a friend.
    Athena is okay on front view, but she has Vlad's chin. Still, I think that she looks cool, I will put her into my main save and turn her into a vampire, as she is human here.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited October 2019
    @sarabeth2984, page 467.
    Thank you for the feedback!

Right, on with the update! Recently, Benjamin received some honey from his bees:
    10-06-19_3-46-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy made something on the crafts table:
    10-06-19_3-50-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sophia played with the buildem bricks:
    10-06-19_3-59-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Hamish played with the doll house:
    10-06-19_4-00-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Well, what else can you do when there's a thunderstorm going on?
    10-06-19_4-02-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meanwhile, Sophia had finished building. Nice model, there!
    10-06-19_4-10-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When the thunderstorm had passed, Roddy went downstairs into the club room basement, and called over Carol Brinson and his sweetheart, Jessica Lacey, for a club gathering:
    10-06-19_6-56-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for a gaming session!
    10-06-19_6-57-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, the Order of the Pink had a swim:
    10-06-19_11-36-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And a splash:
    10-06-19_11-37-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol had gone upstairs in the club room, and was playing a game on the computer:
    10-06-19_11-38-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After their swim, Roddy gave Jessica a present. 'For you, my sparkling pink sapphire!' Roddy said, handing over the present:
    10-07-19_12-31-36%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Oooh, for me? Thank you!' Jessica said, smiling:
    10-07-19_12-31-37%25C2%25A0AM.png
    10-07-19_12-31-40%25C2%25A0AM.png
    She opened the present and was amazed! Inside, was a box of chocolates and a card:
    10-07-19_12-31-42%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'You like them? Dad made the chocolates with honey from his bees, whilst I made the-' Roddy was about to finish when Jessica embraced him and gave him a big smooch on the cheek. 'Thank you, my knight in shining armor! You're such a gentleman!' Jessica said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy. 'You're welcome, my sparkling pink sapphire!' Roddy replied, cheerfully:
    10-07-19_12-31-49%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Later, Roddy said goodbye to Jessica and Carol, and they set off back home. Carol went back home to Willow Creek, whilst Jessica got a boat back to Windenburg. Roddy went inside into the warmth of the living room. 'Only a few days to go till winter' Roddy thought. He, Sophia and Hamish were all looking forward to their first winter. Roddy and Sophia were also looking forward to honing their ice skating skills. Later, Carol came over. Roddy was fast asleep in his bedroom:
    10-07-19_12-50-53%25C2%25A0AM.png
    After talking to Benjamin and Shine, Carol went upstairs and into Roddy's bedroom. She tucked him in:
    10-07-19_12-51-31%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And gave him a few big smooches on his face:
    10-07-19_12-54-29%25C2%25A0AM.png
    10-07-19_12-52-47%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy didn't stir at all. Carol had left a few big shiny bright pink lipstick smooches on his face:
    10-07-19_1-00-05%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Have a pleasant sleep, dearie' Carol whispered. She quietly shut the door, went downstairs and talked to Benjamin for a while:
    10-07-19_1-23-08%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Several sim hours later, Roddy woke up, had a shower and got changed. Carol went upstairs. 'Did you have a nice sleep, dearie?' she asked. 'I sure did Carol!' Roddy replied cheerfully. 'Glad to hear it!' Carol said, smiling. She gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    10-07-19_1-28-26%25C2%25A0AM.png
    10-07-19_1-29-13%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carol had covered his face in big bright shiny pink lipstick smooches:
    10-07-19_1-32-22%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'I'd better get going, dearie. I enjoyed the club gathering!' Carol said, hugging Roddy:
    10-07-19_1-31-07%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'You're welcome, Carol! Have a safe journey home!' Roddy said, using one of his makeup removal wipes to remove the lipstick smooches off his face:
    10-07-19_1-33-06%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Carol smilled sweetly and batted her eyelashes at Roddy. She then walked cheerfully out:
    10-07-19_1-33-25%25C2%25A0AM.png

Bonus Picture
    Roddy's wearing a new lipstick shade:
    10-06-19_6-57-01%25C2%25A0PM.png

I remembered what I named the Brinson household's new house. Primrose Hearth! In the next update, Roddy, Sophia and Hamish get to experience winter for the first time!
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited October 2019
    Esme took a short nap
    15-10-2019-18-55-07.png
    Then she had a lot of fun in her kiddie pool
    15-10-2019-18-56-57.png
    Daddy Atlas kissed her good night
    15-10-2019-18-59-26.png
    Daddy Benjamin kissed her good night as well
    15-10-2019-19-00-00.png
    Daddies were having a fun time together
    15-10-2019-19-01-41.png
    Benjamin told a few jokes in a bar
    15-10-2019-19-05-50.png
    While Bob drank a few drinks
    15-10-2019-19-08-13.png
    Opal has got a new twin, this time it is conjoined. Pearl (on the left) didn't like this joke so she decided to leave.
    15-10-2019-19-09-40.png
    Benjamin rather had a drink. His favorite one
    15-10-2019-19-09-59.png
    Marie says bye bye to you!
    15-10-2019-19-10-15.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you.

Bheeda
    48898891742_90b86bd9a5_c.jpg
    This is Giselle's familytree. She has 6 siblings on her fathers side and 2 siblings on her mothers side. I like that I can view the family tree from different sims perspectiv with familyecho.

48903902158_39e882e210_c.jpg
    Giselle became a spellcaster.

48904437416_5cae396d06_c.jpg
    Antony Caliente Le Chien is angry because Giselle tried to clog his sink. She clogged sinks in the house of Goth Farmer and many families in Sulani.

48904648277_3d957b4b39_c.jpg
    Giselle bound a voodoo doll to this teen boy.

48904685682_6a882ca05e_c.jpg
    Giselle got in a fight with Eric Vera Le Chien.

48903951568_7b9c0601b5_c.jpg
    Jonghyen Vera Goth and a few more teens.

48903965718_07cfe38956_c.jpg
    Giselle love the chilio spell.

48904699282_94e5632049_c.jpg
    After chilio backfired.

48904725682_1ac6869522_c.jpg
    Here she is testing a potion on Naeun.

48904523766_e7765dbdbf_c.jpg
    Why not help dad find love, since his wife recently died?
    Giselle used a spell to get Jade Rosa to kiss Arun Bheeda.

48904725577_7ab2dda5a4_c.jpg
    Then she had Molly Bales Lothario kiss Caleb Vatore. They are both married with other sims in my game.
    Giselle want to be the baddest female in town.

Go Kibo
    48898695296_0292e6aa53_c.jpg
    This is Nana Go Kibos family tree.

48904545801_b8e79eacf0_c.jpg
    Nana is upset Giselle sabotaged the fridge

48904545656_d70c70174e_c.jpg
    & the bathroom.

48904545776_147e45bcca_c.jpg
    She is comforted by her cousin Mina Maria Rocca.

48904758427_e14aafbd71_c.jpg
    Why feel so cold right before a heatwave?
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Wow! It's been awhile since I last posted here. I got really busy with the play that I was in and school and haven't had that much time to play. Things are slightly less busy now so I've had a little bit more time to play. A lot has happened in my legacy since the last time I posted so I'll just give you some updates for now.

The triplets are all grown now (the boys are Adults and Astrid is still a YA because of being pregnant) , and Astrid married Paxton. Paxton looks like that because he got struck by lighting right before.
    wXpPkkQ.png

Alyssa is a YA now. Here's her and her husband, Bentley.
    bT509ad.png
    VxpsA1I.png

Paxton got the evil trait when he aged up, but instead of having them divorce I went with it and he's now in the criminal career. I'm alternating his aspiration between public enemy and serial romantic (he's also romantic). He's been cheating on Astrid with a few different women, one of them being Alyssa.
    sWoadut.png
    9AuRFwF.png
    N4m4b2i.png
    Ckn5ELO.png

Astrid and Paxton now live in an apartment in San Myshuno with their kids and dog
    Bs45yDQ.png

Here are their kids. There's the teen twins Liam and Brielle, the child Mason, and the other child Ava.
    m7dONO7.png
    PLZjXJl.png
    AfdC7LA.png
    OWcvRFv.png

There's been a lot more that's happened but in order to keep this update brief this is all I'm going to post. I'll hopefully have time to play tonight so you can get some actual gameplay and not just highlights.

• Options
    Hoorah, Bruce finally meets his daughters!
    ZDV6HMJ.png
    Meanwhile, Luna tries to frame the new kids with less than spectacular results.
    Jcp0juZ.png
    Trust me Luna, Bruce can see right through your game.
    H9PHQhG.png
    Ah, Mustache-Man is back. He just wants to build sand castles though.
    x65GNIA.png
    I do not envy these parents at all. This is hell.
    THQgmP1.png
    Weird Mermaid noises.
    V0AbTMf.png
    Oh boy, birthdays! First it's Luna's.
    lMNbKh4.png
    And now she's a child.
    kNxDGWf.png
    Did NOT get a lot of pictures during these uneventful days obviously, so here's Tia and Crystal as toddlers.
    oiRUDI0.png
    Bruce: "How DARE YOU try to crash your helicopter in front of my house while my daughters are sleeping!"
    8XUNjCH.png
    Toddlers.....don't know which is which.
    08dGuF3.png
    i8sDijo.png
    Well Luna's home alone, at least she has a wicked cool pool.
    N4Er7HK.png
    And then she sleeps on the pizza.
    imrjuxv.png
    Hey let's get some video game time in there as well.
    d8fg5MK.png
    And hey, at least SHE cleans around here!
    UGqTo6f.png
    sEPA7y0.png
    And here Ariel thinks that just because she's an adult she can beat Luna at chess. SPOILERS, Luna won.
    tU2zXbD.png
    At least for this 'Murica Day party Ariel was able to successfully cook burgers without burning the house down....again.
    jNK7pf9.png
    I mean I think everyone's a little overdressed for 'Murica day, but at least Luna gets to meet her aunts and uncles.
    idkQb8X.png
    Illegitimate Sister: "OH GOD THE SUN BURNS EVEN THOUGH IT'S SETTING!"
    8niZJuI.png
    Likes, 90% of the guests are vampires, should've waited a little while longer to throw the party.
    rRg57qX.png
    Anastasia: "So....the sun is killing us."
    Rosa: "Eyup."
    Anastasia: "Should we go inside?"
    Rosa: "Nah."
    SKT1vno.png
    Oh looks like Ariel's excited to meet her Grandmother-In law.
    4sYzWv4.png
    Kala: "Thanks, I don't even know what I did to have you fangirling over me!"
    2kl9ExE.png
    Alright burgers are done. Time to feast.
    Oli84aa.png
    Why are there so many vampires eating the burgers?
    SVTxUMG.png
    Ironically, the two people that could actually eat the burgers didn't get any.
    qjWkSzF.png
    Oh there's Great-Grandpa Igor enjoying a mud bath of all things.
    mS9oVIJ.png
    Oh Luna finally gets to meet her Grandmother!
    ubPoRxv.png
    Luna: "OMG I'm so glad I finally get to meet you!"
    Luz: "That's great! Who do I sign this out to?"
    Luna: ".....Your granddaughter..."
    yUA18rE.png
    Luz: "Alright, 'To my Biggest Fan, Your Granddaughter, Love Luz.' Now don't sell that on ebay kid."
    skxEDse.png
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    edited October 2019
    Leah wrote a song about Aleki (dead bf) named «into the darkness». She is a really talented singer and guitarist. Fun to use those skills again.

2uUfzrf.png

Leah is spending a fair amount of time in the magic realm. Learning new spells and potions. Here is she giving away a nausea potion and doing some magical things. >:)

9C3MI4K.png
    wz0T2YL.png
    mMFcXMC.png
    d2KHzyl.png

Leah invited her grand-parents out for lunch one day as well. Long time since she last met them so that was really nice.

ICjyLaX.png

She then decided to visit her mom, step-dad and little brother (Oliver is a teen now) in their penthouse apartment in the city. She slept over there actually. Talking, eating, laughing, doing yoga. Busy busy busy. She won’t let herself get to much time to think and relax.

3RyQvxk.png
    HXyt85r.png
    HXQs00v.png

She ended her stay in the city by going to the art gallery with her mom.
    VjlJ0oY.png
    PVtKsHx.png
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

I'm back after dealing with a head cold and a sore throat, and I wasn't in the mood to play my game at that time. Now I'm feeling a bit better.

Curtis went to Hunter's house and discovered that Hunter is actually married and a father! They look like such a happy family.
    0CqobIC.png
    TzRWWME.png
    d07x85w.png

Curtis and Hunter had a private talk at the small opening near the cliff, in case Hunter decided to show his affection to another man in front of his husband.
    Hunter admitted that he did saw what happened to Curtis three days ago and was going to talk about it at Fernanda's party, but didn't want to ruin the mood.

Curtis: "Why didn't you stop the guy?"
    Hunter: "I don't want to intervene the Vampire Lord."
    Curtis: "Vampire Lord? Is that who turned me?"
    FadY78L.png

Hunter: "Yup. His name is Vladislaus Straud. He's also the Founder of Forgotten Hollow, or, what you humans would call him, the Blue-Eyed Demon."
    Curtis: "I read up about him and this place, but I didn't know it was true."
    Hunter: "You're just like those who get themselves into trouble, even if you're warned about it."
    7QFyOOU.png

Curtis: "Do you know about him?"
    Hunter: "Not really, but I do know is that my next door neighbor does. They live here longer than us."
    Curtis: "Thanks."
    yHSdPoN.png

Before Curtis headed to the next house, Hunter can't forget to kiss his lover goodbye.
    Cs3fLSu.png

Curtis went to the neighbor's house and met one of the homeowners, Lilith.
    XpSCYhR.png
    MmGVyjw.png

Lilith: "You must be new here. Moved here recently?"
    Curtis: "Nah, just visiting to see my co-worker. He also told me to talk to you about this Vlad guy."
    sdGS8Bp.png

They went to another room to have a conversation.
    Lilith: "Why'd you want to know about that old bag?"
    Curtis: "Well...he uh....turned me into a vampire."
    soW3MXw.png
    v1YeIOO.png

Lilith: "He did what?! I can't believe that no good son of a...."
    Curtis: "Sounds like you and Vlad don't get along."
    nDY6A93.png
    JQQmdwG.png

Lilith: "He was the one who turned me into a vampire. I should've listened to my brother, then none of this would've happened in the first place."
    ynvBo6N.png
    4lu19Hn.png

Curtis: "So you're one of the missing people."
    Lilith: "Is that what they're saying back home? That's ridiculous!"
    iQKMa2N.png
    hbmFgYf.png

Curtis: "Pretty much. Do you know any of them?"
    Lilith: "Only my brother and this guy he left with, never like that human. I haven't heard from him."
    RTLjPDe.png

Lilith: "Back to you: I'm going to take a wild guess that you came here if those stories were true, right?"
    Curtis: "Curiosity kills the cat they say."
    Lilith: "More like getting into trouble."
    6U9tgFq.png

Lilith then offered Curtis some vampire training.
    usYkOkz.png

Curtis was heading back home before sunrise...
    1qXakjc.png

...when he came across an angry Francesca.
    v14C9sp.png

Francesca: "What's a newborn like you doing here?!"
    Curtis: "I don't want to cause any trouble, ma'am!"
    Francesca: "That's what they all say! Like all her cronies, you've been sent here to eradicate my family!"
    Xylas01.png
    tETkkMh.png

They got into a fight, and Francesca defeated Curtis.
    je1ToRS.png
    FqOWxji.png
    9yyFa4s.png

Francesca: "What's your name, so I can report to your Master about your failed mission?"
    fiHNf1d.png

Curtis: "Curtis Lothario..."
    WrzRAYt.png

Francesca let go of him and looked at him in shock.
    Francesca: "I am so sorry! I didn't mean to -"
    5d0T2Xm.png
    mPmBFJI.png

Curtis: "Is this what you people in Forgotten Hollow are like?! You go around and turn anyone into vampires?! Is that what your lord, Vlad, ordered you to do?!"
    QLHzRcC.png

Francesca: "What?! Vladislaus turned you...?"
    Curtis: "He did, and I didn't want to be like one of you bloodsuckers!"
    KFVZY75.png
    YzeEozS.png

Francesca then left without a word and flew to the house nearby.
    yOjYjy3.png

Curtis: "Maybe I shouldn't be too harsh on her."
    cuUilQZ.png

pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    So, I've been silently stalking this thread for a while and have finally decided to post... mainly because I need some people who can appreciate the things that happen this game!

I recently started a rotational game file with 5 families. I struggled with how often to play each family and aging and such, but I think I have that all sorted out now.

The Pritzker-Cox family was my least favorite family, as I couldn't really get into the story I created for them. Paris and Titus had a young daughter, Sara, after they successfully completed all their life ambitions. The home they created was beautiful and grand. Money was of no concern- they had plenty and endeavored to have the perfect successful child. Well, Sara disappointed them with a grandson fathered by her very new boyfriend, Ezekiel. Titus and Paris immediately tried for another child, Corbin. Sara named her son Titus in an attempt to gain favor from her parents, but that didn't work and shortly after, Zayne was born. With Ezekiel's non-existent job and Sara's melancholy, the little family was forced to move in with Sara's parents.

Now, this is the story I created, and I was trying really hard to make myself play them and then out of nowhere! Zayne gets taken. I have never unintentionally lost a child, ever! Not in sims 2 or 3 or 4- until now. I was so mad. But we were able to find Zayne and Corbin and Titus took him and ran off to start a new life. They are doing well for themselves, but if Zayne would not have been taken I would probably have deleted the family.

In another family, the main sim, ace ended up pregnant and moved out of the original home. I didn't find out until I moved him back. To top it off he had twins. Thankfully, his now live in girlfriend, Mindi, is loving. She's a jealous sim so we shall see how long they stay with only the twins.

And just now... which us what made me post instant my mermaid sim, Jalisa, found a charming young made, Andre. He had 2 kids previously, but with good relationships. This bunch accidentally got pregnant and because they aren't yet ready for a family, I have paused Jalisa's pregnancy in the 2nd trimester because I'm mean. Andre went to the Humor and hijinks festival with his oldest son and some friends. He had a blast and his team won. He went.homr and went to bed. Jalisa is a conservationist and so, I use Andre to spread awareness easy. I woke him up, so she could finish this before woke and queued it up and then....HE DIED FROM HYSTERIA before she could do it. I wanted to exit without saving, but I told myself not with this save under no circumstances. So, now Jalisa is all alone stuck in her 2nd trimester.

The game is really throwing wrenches in my households.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top