Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What gives you a "warm feeling" inside when playing?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Hot cocoa. When playing Sims, hot cocoa gives me a warm feeling inside. I'm too stressed for much else to be enough.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    Toddlers and cats and dogs will always make me smile. Also some random cuteness that happens in game.

I was playing 100 baby challenge yesterday and Johnny Zest came to visit his toddler daughter Maria and they played with dollhouse together. Then it was time for her to go to sleep. She asked him to read a bedtime story to her. He did so and when she fell asleep I thought Johnny would leave and do something else (like use the computer or watch TV like visitors usually do), but he didn't leave, he stayed all night sitting beside her bed. It was very cute. <3
  • Options
    noodlemamanoodlemama Posts: 37 Member
    I think the thing that makes me feel warmest is when older sims play with the toddlers. The sounds and their facial expressions are just so sweet, it's too much!

Recently though, I started listening to the sims 2 soundtrack on youtube and it gave me chills. I sunk thousands of hours into that game when I was younger and hearing the music just took me back to a simpler time in my life
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    noodlemama wrote: »
    Recently though, I started listening to the sims 2 soundtrack on youtube and it gave me chills. I sunk thousands of hours into that game when I was younger and hearing the music just took me back to a simpler time in my life

Did you know that an upgraded stereo has a channel that plays music from older Sims titles? It's a fun option. :)
  • Options
    StuStuieStuStuie Posts: 455 Member
    Definitely when two sims fall in love.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    The freedom to story tell and make up these characters and they end up meaning so much to you. Giving them a legacy and to watch them achieve greatness or to lose it all. For me one of the times I just feel so warm is when my sims who started out single is now sitting around the dinner table with their grown children who now have children, it’s so sweet. You can sense how proud that sim must be feeling.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I'm with phantasmkiss on the hot cocoa =)

Seriously though, it warms me when I find evidence that care was put into making the game. Humor, little details, some animations, etc.

Sometimes, the Sim behavioral algorithms surprise you in a nice way as well by seeming personal and real.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    I get that warm feeling when my Vampire households go out together, feed deeply without permission, and drop bodies all over the park. It makes me so happy. ♥️

Don't judge me.

The heart wants what it wants.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    ShanabananasShanabananas Posts: 35 Member
    When my sim actually listens to me and does what I want them to do... oh and toddlers and cats😍
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    My toddler getting a little sad icon when one of her mothers went off to work. Seeing my toddlers do their bob to music, my kids and teens coming home with a little rainbow over their heads as top students, and my teens having those little mortifications from things that happened at school. (The look on their faces - I just want to hug them and tell them that in another thirty years, it won't matter.)
    I just want things to match. :'(