Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many lots have you lived on?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    I have visited most but not all.
    i've visited the Narwhal Arms and Von Haunt estate recent, check.
  • Options
    gretchend417gretchend417 Posts: 41 Member
    I've visited about half
    After looking at images for the worlds that I have (Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, and Willow Creek) and counting the lots that I have built on or lived on, I have actually visited most of the lots. Was I wrong. :)
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    I play rotationally and I like to remake the worlds, so I don't really look around much on prebuilds, I just go there to bulldoze and build something new.
    The only residential lots I check out before moving any sims there are the apartments, so I do have my favorites there, especially the small ones which I tend to use for teenagers/YAs when they first move out from their family home, but still I try not to use the same apartments, cause that would just bore me.
    so..umm..I think I have seen most of the lots by now, I think I am only missing a few in Oasis Springs.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    I quickly visit each lot to get a feel for where I want to live
    I have visited every lot in the game because I have replaced almost all of the premade lots. In the process of doing that, I've been able to check out the lots to find out what the area is like around each one. I've also been able to see where I want to spend my time in the game. I usually end up playing on the same lot though.

Hallow Slough is where I usually start a new Sim in a new Save because of the nearby community garden, park with chess tables, and the picnic areas. There are also a lot of collectibles in the area as well as several fishing spots. The major drawback, for me, is that the area also attracts a lot of premade Sims and townies and it seems to generate a lot of Aliens.

Dock Den on Windenburg Island is/was probably my favorite lot. Joaquin and Sergio get kicked out of their house in every new save that I start. I really like the ambient sounds here. It used to be devoid of interlopers until Maxis messed that up. Now I see that the dock in front of the lot is one of the spawning points for worthless NPC Fishermen and premade Sims that have to use the island to do their jogging. I also kick out the Bjergsens and Villareals, replace their homes, and move in some of my own households.

Sporting Place in Brindleton Bay was almost a favorite. It's near a park that I built and there's a drink stand in the center area that sells cider which my Sims liked. It's a great lot except for the gang of worthless NPC dog walkers and sick strays that loiter around the area all day.

Creek Corner Cove in StrangerVille. I like this lot because it has a great view of the storm cloud over the Lab and you can see jet planes doing flybys in the distance.

I'm having a hard time picking a lot in Sulani. My Sims have to have space for a garden which means they either have a very small house or I find a lot larger than 30x20 which is my preferred lot size. When they have a new garden then they start on Key Point which is in a very pretty area but it's also very secluded. If the Sim has an established garden that's been spliced for efficiency, then they either live on Lagoon Overlook or the 30x20 lot up by Reef Finery.

Glimmerbrook Watch is my current favorite. I like just about everything about this lot so far. Sims will often stop by to visit, which is nice.
  • Options
    eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    I quickly visit each lot to get a feel for where I want to live
    Del Sol Valley: Mirage Park - Because of the mid-century vibes
    Oasis Springs: Literally almost every lot because the whole world gives off Lucky Palms vibes if you replace the lots with mid-century builds
    Strangerville: Shady Acres - I actually really love this neighborhood for, you guessed it, mid-century builds
    San Myshuno: Zenview and Chic Street Apartments - I don't know why, they are the most fun to play in, in my opinion

If I had to choose 1 from the worlds I play in though

Del Sol Valley: Inner Circle
    Oasis Springs: Cacti Casa
    Strangerville: Strangerville Overlook
    San Myshuno:701 Zenview
    Forgotten Hollow: Flendermaus Bend
  • Options
    simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 613 Member
    0 B)
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • Options
    ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    I have lived on 42 different lots in the game. So, quite a few. :)
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    I thoroughly explore every lot in the game
    I realized the only lot I have not bulldozed and replaced is Casbah Gallery
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    I've visited about half
    I build a lot, so I know almost every lot, but have not had to chance to live on them all, cause I play generations and it would take me a looooong time to have enough sims to live on all of them.
    I started off in Windenburg and lived in 2 districts there. Now I am back at one of them, but a different lot. I do not like to see the same scenery over and over again and it is one big downer in TS4. Then I moved to Windenburg and lived in the old town which I loved! I owned a shop in Magnolia Promenade, so does that count too? I then moved to 3 districts in the city and lived there with my sims. Now I have one living in New Crest. Added another new family to my rotational play that I started recently and this sim lives in Del Sol Valley.

I am re-building all the worlds to perfectly desgined districts and well fitted sims in all houses. Wish the game had a way to do this though, cause it is very tiring.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I thoroughly explore every lot in the game
    My game is all about repopulating the worlds from the seed of Malcolm Landgraab and am on the fourth generation. As soon as a sim ages up to young adult, I've been marrying them off and have them start all over in a cheap lot.

Every lot in Oasis Springs and Brindleton Bay has been lived in at some point. I recently moved the Gregorys into Jeremy Landgraab's former home.

Surprisingly I've yet to branch out into Newcrest and Windenburg.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I've been into a lot of them to see if I wanted to replace them with something from the gallery. I've definitely replaced almost every community lot, and several residential. Most of the ones I haven't are in Willow Creek and Oasis Springs.
  • Options
    _ayogabby__ayogabby_ Posts: 10 New Member
    I've visited a few, but tend to generally stick to the same ones over and over
    City living and willow Creek! Creek is my A1 Day 1 😅.
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    I haven't been to some residential lots that I haven't built yet. I visit all community lots and residential lots that I built, or lots where my sim is invited to some social event.