Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Museum update

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,235 Member
edited October 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hi,

"Where is my T-Rex skeleton ?" would say a kid.
It's time to add more things to see like the tomb of a pharaoh, dinosaur skeletons,... and some "Play" interactions for the kids.
They could break some ancient vases or accidentally wake up a mummy. Sometimes they don't understand what DO NOT TOUCH means..

The night the museum could host cocktail party (formal outfit required), Charity Benefit Party and fashion runway with a NPC waiter standing with cocktail or petit-fours.

A criminal sim could try to steal ancient artifacts or rare collectibles. The museum will need a pedestal/vault with a security system.

Comments

• Options
    FaeChaiFaeChai Posts: 87 Member
    This would be pretty cool! It would be an opportunity to make a criminal career one of the jobs you can go with your sim to. It would also give more items for museums. Kinda think the museums at present are boring. Sims could take art classes! Oooo!
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,235 Member
    In a museum, the mannequin could be used to expose the outfits (pirate, rococo, ...)
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Long ago, I built a kids museum with things kids would like. The best feature (IMO) was the mannequins dressed as story book characters in scenes for books. There was also a built rocket and a plane hanging from the ceiling. Unfortunately, I lost it. But with GF, it would be much better now.
  • Options
    DreamCytcherDreamCytcher Posts: 168 Member
    As someone who has watched almost every movie from the series Night At The Museum, a museum could be so much FUN than what it is now!!! I mean it's a museum not just a gallery!

I don't mean they should have the entire museum display items to become alive after sunset, but there could be some inspirations taken from there. For example we could have a bunch of interactive display items that could get the statues to be "alive" for a while for education purpose.

Also, there could be a souvenir shop that sells statues, artificial relics, paintings, jewellery, pottery etc. There could also be "cultural" performances like fire dance or snake dance ongoing (like TS2).
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    *tags all the devs I can think of*
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

Ohh I like, this could be fun!

Could we get an aquarium that is really huge!! Something that we could see from the side and get really nice underwater scenery with swimming fishes perhaps. Maybe I should just dream of an aquarium-lot instead.

There could be a lot of fun with this, rl-me loves museums but I haven't found the magic in the sims yet.