Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

October 3 New Patch, new costumes :)

I will have fun with this new robot costumes! Thanks for the free content and fixes :)

G7YvwT2.png

Comments

• Options
    Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Yeah thanks, too! I like the way they look like right out of a ridiculous 50's sci-fi/horror movie. :D
    Challenge: "recreate" such a movie scene with them! The funnier the better!
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • Options
    gnelso1239gnelso1239 Posts: 190 Member
    yeah! thanks for the patch. I really hope it didn't take much effort...well, because, that's just mean these days to require effort.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,623 Member
    I think for now I'm going to wait on patching. I'm using three new mods that I have just started to play with. Hate to lose them so soon, prior to really getting the hang of them.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    The costumes are cute. However they fixed so few bugs that it makes me question if they're even actually aware of them.

• Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Ehh..such a small patch though that I'd barely notice. I was really hoping to get my potion shop off the ground. :/
  • Options
    Sharonia wrote: »
    The costumes are cute. However they fixed so few bugs that it makes me question if they're even actually aware of them.

Better small steps like hotfixes then waiting until the next great pre pack update - or none. ;)
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Captain Proton's arch nemesis, Satan's Robot returns!
    What Evil fate awaits the citizens of Willow Creek on Earth, and will Captain Proton arrive to save the day!
    Has Satan's Robot run amok or has the dastardly machinations of Doctor Chaotica struck again for the citizens of Earth once more?
    (Star Trek: Voyager)

Sorry, a little bit of a nerdgasm there. :blush:
  • Options
    Hoverael wrote: »
    What Evil fate awaits the citizens of Willow Creek on Earth, and will Captain Proton arrive to save the day!
    Has Satan's Robot run amok or has the dastardly machinations of Doctor Chaotica struck again for the citizens of Earth once more?

Had me thinking about Professor Proton from TBBT - I'll definetly create a Sheldon-Bot now. :D
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Hoverael wrote: »

Noooo, I just finished a Voyager rewatch, don't make me go back!

But also yes. And a Cyberman clone to boot.
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Come on people! it is a small patch but for me some of those fixes are huge for my game. There is no small fix, some bugs are a nightmare for some players. Personally I waited almost a year for a Vampire fix, I did not stop playing but adjusted my gameplay. The fix arrived at the end.

Please enjoy the little things, robots also have a heart!

<3
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    The robot costumes remind me of The Jetson's! Especially the female costume!
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    What the actual flumbot is this monstrosity? Is it just me that thinks it's 1. ugly as plum 2. Creepy butt looking? :#
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options

@Hoverael @Marduc_Plays <3<3

Wow now I remembered The jetsons! I want to create Rosie (the Jetsons' household robot) :D
  • Options

lol @tinahjalmar I was writing about that! It was not only my vintage imagination :# you saw it too!
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    gnelso1239 wrote: »
    yeah! thanks for the patch. I really hope it didn't take much effort...well, because, that's just mean these days to require effort.
    Oh don't worry its obvious not much effort was put into this patch.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited October 2019
    Here's to hoping we'll get a late October patch to fix more bugs....this was pathetic. After a year I'm still waiting for them to fix retail and celebrities. Phone interactions from Get Famous not displaying the correct phone covers, Freelancer career tasks not checking as completed (which means the career from the Moschino pack is completely broken and that pack came out less than three months ago), broken trick or treating, the shower from Spa Day getting the window fx from Seasons when it's cold outside, etc. And most of these are easily reproduced but they simply don't bother to go and fix them.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    those costumes look godawful. i'm just going to have to say a big moschiNO to using them.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,688 Member
    Cute picture @emere :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Just a heads up. I was hoping they'd update the Seasons holiday "wear costumes" and added both this and the spooky stuff costumes to that list but nope. They either can't keep track with things anymore or don't care.

Nah, they're really not good with that inter/cross pack integration of features. Not even Basepack to single other Pack.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,463 Member
    Just a heads up. I was hoping they'd update the Seasons holiday "wear costumes" and added both this and the spooky stuff costumes to that list but nope. They either can't keep track with things anymore or don't care.

That stinks because I'd really like to be able to use all of the costumes for that. And we do really need more costumes for kids. I've just started going around the costume requirements by changing everyone into one of the costume options so it gives me credit for the holiday, then I change them back into whatever I want them to be wearing. But I shouldn't have to do it that way.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited October 2019

Nah, they're really not good with that inter/cross pack integration of features. Not even Basepack to single other Pack.

The costume list included the spooky stuff costumes before Seasons but now it doesn't. When you threw a spooky party you used to be able to choose from both the BG and Spooky Stuff costumes as well and now, pretty sure we can't. It's really disappointing.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options

The costume list included the spooky stuff costumes before Seasons but now it doesn't. When you threw a spooky party you used to be able to choose from both the BG and Spooky Stuff costumes as well and now, pretty sure we can't. It's really disappointing.

Afaik even that took a while.
  • Options
    ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    Retro robots. hmm, kinda cool I guess. Costumes aren't really my thing, but I always appreciate more content. Especially when it's free :)