Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How does Nimble Mind work, exactly?

I just can’t figure it out. They don’t seem to be learning skills any faster!?

Does anyone know?

—T

Comments

• Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    It probably goes a fraction of a second faster, just as when you have the savant and/or fast leaner traits.
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Stutum wrote: »
    It probably goes a fraction of a second faster, just as when you have the savant and/or fast leaner traits.

Hmph, go figure. I thought as much.

—T
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited September 2019
    To7m wrote: »

Hmph, go figure. I thought as much.

—T

I wonder if the effect stacks if you also have those traits.
    You could make an Uber-learner.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member

I don't know about quick learner or nimble mind, but savant is a 25% increase. That's pretty substantial, but it's not easy to notice since different things are going to affect xp gain anyway.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited September 2019
    Probably it works in much the same way as the extra skill gain potions (CelebuSerum) from Get Famous with which it is practically identical
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Cupid wrote: »

I don't know about quick learner or nimble mind, but savant is a 25% increase. That's pretty substantial, but it's not easy to notice since different things are going to affect xp gain anyway.

Yeah some times I ask myself why I even bothered getting savant and wonder if I should've spent the points on something else. xD
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I believe it is equivalent to practicing a Skill gain activity in a helpful mood.

I do not know if it stacks with mood, Savant, or other fast-learner traits, but I would imagine so.