Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

UPDATE: IVANA WINS! Eternity's Uglacy - Generation 3 Heir Vote!

DanceSingLoveLiveDanceSingLoveLive Posts: 159 Member
UPDATE: Thank you to everyone who voted and contributed to the heir poll discussion and vote for my Uglacy family! Ivana won by a single vote here, and there were an additional two votes for Ivana from my sister and friend. But since Melania was such a close second, we'll follow her for a while into Generation 3.

Hello everyone and welcome to my first heir vote on the forums from the classiest Legacy where we try and get the ugliest sim possible after 10 generations. Please vote below on which Sim is the ugliest to become our Uglacy's third generation heir or heiress and check out my blog if you want some backstory - eternidadsimstories.wordpress.com

1. Melania: LTW Nerd Brain; Traits - Father Winter's Baby, Happy Toddler, Mentally Gifted, Quick Learner, Genius, Bookworm

oEM3udC.png

2. Ivana: LTW Strangerville Hero; Traits - Father Winter's Baby, Happy Toddler, Socially Gifted, Mean, Unflirty, Home Turf

4Ji79p8.png

3. Mike: LTW Romance - Soulmate; Traits - Father Winter's Baby, Happy Toddler, Socially Gifted, Outgoing, Alluring, Bro

du0uaQh.png

4. Rick: LTW Big Happy Family; Traits - Father Winter's Baby, Happy Toddler, Physically Gifted, Kleptomaniac, Loves Outdoors, Domestic

McjmlC4.png

5. Marla: LTW Joke Star Comedian; Traits - Father Winter's Baby, Happy Toddler, Mentally Gifted, Geek, Hates Children

Ls98ggR.png
ETERNITY'S UGLACY: eternidadsimstories.wordpress.com
Instagram: eternidad.sim.stories.

Post edited by DanceSingLoveLive on

UPDATE: IVANA WINS! Eternity's Uglacy - Generation 3 Heir Vote! 26 votes

Melania
30% 8 votes
Ivana
30% 8 votes
Mike
7% 2 votes
Rick
15% 4 votes
Marla
15% 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited September 2019
    I voted for Rick but this was tough since you wanted me to pick the ugliest one and I’d say that they’re all good looking. Uglacies must be a lot harder to play than prettiacies because it’s difficult to find a partner who’s actually very ugly unless you make one yourself. Despite their questionable fashion choices, townies tend to be quite average looking and I wouldn’t say any of the premades are ugly. There’s Vlad of course, but even he isn’t hideous (ok I have a soft spot for Vlad).
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I voted for Melania because she looks angry. Ivana looks like she’s addicted to lip filters, though.
  • Options
    I voted for Rick but this was tough since you wanted me to pick the ugliest one and I’d say that they’re all good looking. Uglacies must be a lot harder to play than prettiacies because it’s difficult to find a partner who’s actually very ugly unless you make one yourself. Despite their questionable fashion choices, townies tend to be quite average looking and I wouldn’t say any of the premades are ugly. There’s Vlad of course, but even he isn’t hideous (ok I have a soft spot for Vlad).

It is really difficult in S4! I'm struggling to find uglier sims for partners or at least some who are interesting. It just seems like all of the kids are at least marginally attractive. Hopefully it can get uglier in another few generations. Thank you for voting!

• Options
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    I voted for Melania because she looks angry. Ivana looks like she’s addicted to lip filters, though.

Melania (who never smiles in my game) and Ivanka are probably my two favorite sims of the bunch but Mike has a jawline that could kill. Thank you for voting!

• Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited September 2019

It is really difficult in S4! I'm struggling to find uglier sims for partners or at least some who are interesting. It just seems like all of the kids are at least marginally attractive. Hopefully it can get uglier in another few generations. Thank you for voting!
    Is it against the rules to make spouses? I'm guessing it probably is. Intersting challenge, though. I might try it some time. I did a prettacy but that ended up being fairly easy, even though I had a rule of only one child per generation. Might be nice to try something more demanding and I do love some ugly sims!
  • Options
    @MaggieMarley I believe that the first Uglacy I read (Sims 2) wanted to use the EA-created sims for the challenge, which was much easier because S2 townies were oftentimes hideous. S4 sims are much prettier, and like you said even Vlad isn't that ugly (I have a soft spot for him too). I guess we'll see bad it can get!

Even if they aren't the ugliest, this family is quite dramatic and makes for some hilarious sim playing :)

• Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I voted Melania because she has the most extreme features in comparison to her siblings. I'm guessing that that would be helpful in a challenge like this.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    I voted Melania because she has the most extreme features in comparison to her siblings. I'm guessing that that would be helpful in a challenge like this.

I'm leaning toward either Ivana or Melania for the same reason - The more extreme the features are, the more likely the next generation will be stranger-looking. Thank you for voting and for letting me know why :)