Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spellcaster Mods?

Are there any mods for the spell caster occult, yet? I don't wish for many changes, I just want the spells Zipzap, Inferniate, Infatuate, and Furio to be stronger.

Comments

• Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    edited September 2019
    Agreed. Been waiting too. Just keep checking MTS and some well known modders’ tumblrs
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited September 2019
    I'm looking for more Tomes spells, potions, hexes, curses, I can't wait but... I might hold off until the next patch.
    I would also love to see the Realm of Magic Portal effects as a Stand alone portal, without the archway surrounding it.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I'm waiting for some spells to be a bit more .. lethal. @Marnetti What's MTS? I probably knew but my brains frazzled atm :)
  • Options
    Maho-GamerMaho-Gamer Posts: 94 Member
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/rom-mods-master-29979674

It took a bit of digging, but I've actually found something! My untamed spells are now truly untamed!

A but if advice though, since casters with the bloodline trait are glitched, the mod might further the inconvenience. I'm gonna use her bloodline trait hotfix mod and see if it'll alleviate the glitch.
  • Options
    Maho-Gamer wrote: »

It took a bit of digging, but I've actually found something! My untamed spells are now truly untamed!

A but if advice though, since casters with the bloodline trait are glitched, the mod might further the inconvenience. I'm gonna use her bloodline trait hotfix mod and see if it'll alleviate the glitch.

Thankyou so MUCH for linking! Testing them out now.
  • Options
    Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 452 Member
    Does anyone know if you can kill other sims with that mod?
  • Options
    kaylin205 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can kill other sims with that mod?

Yes you can. I just did.
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    edited September 2019
    CelSims wrote: »
    I'm waiting for some spells to be a bit more .. lethal. @Marnetti What's MTS? I probably knew but my brains frazzled atm :)

Oh it’s Modthesims.info :sweat_smile:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    Marnetti wrote: »

Oh it’s Modthesims.info :sweat_smile:

Oh right thanks! Total mind slip.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    No situation outfits! Yes!! God, I love modders ! <3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member

I don't have a sim with the bloodline trait yet but I would like to know what the glitch is so I know what I am getting myself into with the next generation.
  • Options
    Atreya33 wrote: »

I don't have a sim with the bloodline trait yet but I would like to know what the glitch is so I know what I am getting myself into with the next generation.

My sim kept resetting back to a low rank caster and losing his perks. I couldn't access his perk page to allocate them. The sages said I was too low level to learn spells, etc. I'm using the bloodline mod and it's fixed everything.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member

My sim kept resetting back to a low rank caster and losing his perks. I couldn't access his perk page to allocate them. The sages said I was too low level to learn spells, etc. I'm using the bloodline mod and it's fixed everything.

OK. Thanks for the warning. I will just have to wait and see what happens when I get a sim with the bloodline trait.
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member

I didn't realize there was a glitch with the traits. Does it matter which version they have? My sim just had a daughter with one of the sages, so the kid has the weak bloodline trait. Hopefully, everything works for her when she's older.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options

I didn't realize there was a glitch with the traits. Does it matter which version they have? My sim just had a daughter with one of the sages, so the kid has the weak bloodline trait. Hopefully, everything works for her when she's older.

I have a sim with the weak bloodline trait as well. I've read that it affects all the bloodline traits. The glitch only becomes a problem when the sim is maxed rank. I didn't notice anything while the sim was leveling up.
  • Options
    UPDATE ON THE BLOODLINE GLITCH FIX MOD!

Zero said that she updated her hotfix to make it more legit. The mod allows us to keep the exp bonus that the traits provide! I haven't tested it yet in my game, but I will later on!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/very-important-30032869

There is also a mod that increases the power of infatuate! REIGN CHAOS UPON YOUR SIMS!!!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/rom-stronger-30019273
  • Options

Only my ancient bloodline is effected.
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    I still need at least one patch to fix the obvious bugs with this pack, but man is it sad that I actually consider buying the pack on sale with these mods available? Once again EA has left it to the modders to mop up their mess. Tragic.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member

What glitch, my casters are fine and they have the trait!?

—T
  • Options
    To7m wrote: »

—T

It only effects Ancient Bloodline, not the earlier versions. They stop gaining exp - mine actually lost exp- and they identify in the needs panel as an acolyte which makes them unable to learn anything above rank 1.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    edited September 2019
    “RoM - Slower Xp Gain and Perks cost More”

Zero is a genius! Yay, I am so happy :) slowly getting better is right what I need because I have my sims around for so long and I don’t want all of them to be super-skilled.

Oh happy happy day!!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/rom-slower-xp-29993810
  • Options

—T

It only effects Ancient Bloodline, not the earlier versions. They stop gaining exp - mine actually lost exp- and they identify in the needs panel as an acolyte which makes them unable to learn anything above rank 1.

My sim had the week bloodline and he glitched out.
  • Options

—T

My sim had the week bloodline and he glitched out.

Interesting, sorry to hear that. All of my none ancients have been fine. The fix by Zero works very well.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited September 2019
    I have two sims with the Ancient bloodline, it was glitched at first, but it seems fine now. They’re gaining exp.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    honeymunchkinhoneymunchkin Posts: 1 New Member
    Anybody know of a mod that makes practicing magic fun?