Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pack Ideas- game packs and stuff packs that would be interesting

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    mehamamehama Posts: 1 New Member
    Sims time machine: travel to your world in the past or future with cool building options and hair and clothing. The possibilities are endless. You could expand with different time periods.
  • Options
    Toz91Toz91 Posts: 117 Member
    I just love fantasy stories with mythical creatures. I know we already have vampires and mermaids, but I would love a pack based on Greco-Roman mythology with fawn and satyr sims or (dare I be so bold) centaur sims. It would be nice to have the ancient clothing too, like togas.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Absolutely on board with music and game packs! Personally I’d love:

- an arcade-themed stuff pack
    - some kind of ep reminiscent of TS2 Freetine
    - a werewolf gp
    - and some more vacation gps with destinations based on the Far East or Scandinavian Lapland. There’s definitely space on the vacation world page for more destinations!
  • Options
    Fallenxroses7Fallenxroses7 Posts: 92 Member
    I really hope the makin music one becomes a reality, EA needs to see this! band creation would be so cool!!
  • Options
    IceColdPainIceColdPain Posts: 35 Member
    I want so much, a summer and winter vacation theme place, so my mermaids can swim in a play-able water spot that isnt a pool. Werewolfs, I need so badly. I want Yeti's, and a winter world gp. I want bunk beds!, and triple beds. I need more occult things, like If we get something similar to "back to the future" I want aliens to have a world, and I want to be able to build robots, I think they can tie in really well together. I want a farm pack, with farm animals that just roam your area. and so much more. but oddly i could care less for cars or universities. (i want a ep called "Calling all Cults" and I want it to introduce zombies, ghost, fairies, and genies.
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    My 'Winter wonder land Pack'

Check it here!
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    Nice ideas !

What I’d like :

-Teen SP
    -CARS!!
    -School Pack
    -Farming
    - Maybe another vacation pack in an Asian country this time.
  • Options
    QueenSarah13QueenSarah13 Posts: 2 New Member
    Since we have Realm Of Magic why not a Labyrinth stuff pack or something that has to do with Labyrinth already have the awesome pun in the loading screens and I dunno I just think it would be fun
  • Options
    SophthepofSophthepof Posts: 1 New Member
    Sims 4 Medieval
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Nectar making SP
    Pool Paradise SP
    Day Care Business GP
    Band Making GP
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    piglet_the_pig2piglet_the_pig2 Posts: 3 New Member
    Has anyone thought of a paris-european type add on that focuses on arts, literature, dance, music etc. Which can include bands and performances.

It can be fun given that in the real world, jobs like that can include a lot of different types of people and personalities. The art career can be updated to involve different types of art and their could be art displays, or book signings etc.

A large sum of people who play the sims are very creative so this could really appeal to them.
  • Options
    jadelyn123jadelyn123 Posts: 2 New Member
    I definitely feel like TS4 has lost its touch with the reality of having babies. I feel like there should be more options to interact with babies and raising them. I think creating a game pack with the idea of daycare & the interactive career would be cool. Also including more items like:

-Changing tables
    -Strollers
    -Bouncers
    -Play pens
    -Play mats
    -Food processors
    -Baby toys
    -Swings
  • Options
    secretlondon123secretlondon123 Posts: 181 Member
    A variety of different worlds - ice, desert, more of Europe

Futuristic/sci fi

Off the grid world

In space? On a cloud? Under the sea?
  • Options
    secretlondon123secretlondon123 Posts: 181 Member
    Theme Park vacation world
  • Options
    QueenSarah13QueenSarah13 Posts: 2 New Member
    Still thinks a Labyrinth Pack would be awesome and they could bring back the slow dancing animation and maybe even better babies... (Bc Labyrinth is awesome and a bit popular js)