Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pack Ideas- game packs and stuff packs that would be interesting

vampiricdreams31vampiricdreams31 Posts: 219 Member
edited June 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
The Sims 4 Makin' Music Game Pack
* Create a Band- hold auditions, start writing music and practicing, land gigs in town and get discovered by a Talent Scout. Make a great impression and start recording music, selling albums, take photo shoots, and perform in concert all across the world.

* Go on Tour (Residential Tour Bus)- as part of the band comes performing at concerts all over the world and living on the road.

* New Careers- make it big is a Rock Star or Pop Star recording music, record music videos, pose for allbum covers, and sell out your concerts. Or become a Record Producer by scouting for new talent, take the risk and sign the contract, and start recording music by popular bands.

* Create-a-Stage- the bigger the stage the bigger the show. Create the ultimate stage for your Pop-Up Concerts by adding special FX, visual FX, sound system and jumbo screens.

* New Fashions- Everything from Grunge and Goth to 80's Hair Band. Create an eye-catching style for your band. Also new CAS tattoo selections and Facial Piercing Category.

* New Gameplay Objects- Recording Studio, Music Video Studio, New Instruments (Electric Base Guitar and Drums) and Ink Station (Style Station for tattoos and facial piercings).

* New Venue- Concert Arena and Pop-Up Concert.

The Sims 4 Fashion Week Stuff Pack
* Become a Fashionista- create collections with the sewing station, hire models, and take your fashion collection to the runway and be featured in fashion magazines.

* New Fashions-Couture and Avant Guard runway gowns.

* Runway- hire models and style them for Fashion Week. Show off your designs and be judged by the dreaded Fashion Police as they critique your work.

* New Gameplay Objects- Catwalk (with upgrades), Design Station (for NPC models), and Sewing Station (new create tool- Create-a-Color- added in free update).

The Sims 4 Game Day Game Pack (could be a great pack after School/University Expansion)
* New Active Careers- become a Professional Athlete or Athletics Coach

* New Athletics- Tennis, Volleyball and Hockey

* Attend new events- Game Day at the Sport Arena, Tailgate with other sims and cheer on their favorite team, and enter Sim Olympics.

* Prepare for Sim Olympics- train your sims to take home the gold plumbob. Choose from 5 sports- martial arts, gymnastics, archery, fencing and figure skating.

* New Skills- Gymnastics, Archery, Fencing & Martial Arts

* New Gameplay Objects: Sport Court (convert field to play Tennis or Volleyball), Convert Skating Platform to play Ice Hockey or Roller Hockey. Gymnast Platform (take on the high beam, tumble mat, training bar, fencing court, archery court, martial arts court.

* Play against a friend, family member or rival- pool table, table tennis (ping pong) and air hockey

* New Fashion Category- Sportswear

* New Venue- Sport Arena

The Sims 4 Rebuild Stuff Pack
* Out with the Old-In with the New- become a Freelance Architect and draft blueprints and sell them online for simoleons. Or buy lots, repair and renovate them, style the inside, and sell them as a Freelance Realtor.

* No Ghosts Allowed- a home haunted? Become a ghost hunter and clean up the neighborhood by hunting down ghost-infested homes and releasing them back into the Nether to make homes safe and liveable.

* Poltergeist Activity- stuck and unable to move on? Your Sim ghost can take up resident and become a professional Poltergeist by scaring Sims out of their homes, just don't get caught by the ghost hunters that are lurking in the light.

* New Gameplay Objects- Drafting Table, Design Studio (Create-a-Swatch), Ghost Zapper & Trapper, Nether Door: allows ghosts between the living and the dead.

* New Skills: Design, Ghost Hunting and Haunting (ghosts only)

* New Emotion: Scared

* New Death Types: Scared to Death and Zapped (ghost death)

* New Venue: Cemetery (with Crypt Exploration)

* New CAS: Create-a-Ghost (with haunting system)- free update.

Comments

• Sakuske1Sakuske1 Posts: 86 Member
    I LOVE the Olympics, and a Sims version would be fantastic!

These all sound wonderful, and I'd definitely enjoy any one of these in my game, though the amount of features you have for each pack would probably make your 'stuff packs' considered game packs and your 'game packs' considered expansion packs, based on previous packs released in the game. I'd personally LOVE for stuff and game packs to give me this much for the smaller prices, but I don't see that happening, unfortunately.
    Check out my Gallery with Origin ID: kkranich
  • PorcelainFaeryPorcelainFaery Posts: 29 Member
    The Sims 4 Makin' Music Game Pack sounds cool!
  • jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    @vampiricdreams31 I love the Nether Door idea. It would be cool to have a new world based on the afterlife/hell. It's always hot and there's also volcanic activity like in Island Living, haha.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    The Sims 4 Makin' Music Game Pack
    * Create a Band- hold auditions, start writing music and practicing, land gigs in town and get discovered by a Talent Scout. Make a great impression and start recording music, selling albums, take photo shoots, and perform in concert all across the world.

* Go on Tour (Residential Tour Bus)- as part of the band comes performing at concerts all over the world and living on the road.

* New Careers- make it big is a Rock Star or Pop Star recording music, record music videos, pose for allbum covers, and sell out your concerts. Or become a Record Producer by scouting for new talent, take the risk and sign the contract, and start recording music by popular bands.

* Create-a-Stage- the bigger the stage the bigger the show. Create the ultimate stage for your Pop-Up Concerts by adding special FX, visual FX, sound system and jumbo screens.

* New Fashions- Everything from Grunge and Goth to 80's Hair Band. Create an eye-catching style for your band. Also new CAS tattoo selections and Facial Piercing Category.

* New Gameplay Objects- Recording Studio, Music Video Studio, New Instruments (Electric Base Guitar and Drums) and Ink Station (Style Station for tattoos and facial piercings).

* New Venue- Concert Arena and Pop-Up Concert.

I like it.
    It needs to happen.
    They should scrap the island pack, and put out this instead!!
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Drago97232Drago97232 Posts: 59 Member
    Omg I really want a music GP. I LOVED Sims 3 Showtime and its music career. I hope this time we'll be able to sing the new songs outside the career.
  • ImarifImarif Posts: 5 New Member
    Update base game The Sims 4 like The Sims 2 :-
    i) Preparing a meal = Sims can use a spoon, fork, spatula, pan etc. Therefore, they can use those utensils from counter/cabinet like in Sims 2 while cooking. You can watch "TS2 prepare a meal" on youtube.
    ii) We can buy groceries and stock up to fridge.
    iii) We can Travel using a taxi..
    iv) We can call gardener service for gardening in sims house. Sims can trim the leaves and flowers like TS2.
    #it's will be more realistic for the sims 4..
  • IceColdPainIceColdPain Posts: 35 Member

Winter Vacation/ World
    -I want to ski and do other snow things, maybe some natural hot springs, and new Northern foods/traditions
    -Caves, I want to fall threw a cave and find a Yeti, who saves me /playable Yeti's

Werewolfs
    -A world that's very forestry and earthy. Comes with new jobs like firefighter, Gem hunter, test subject

Superheros
    -5 super powers, that you have to be born with (no idea what the powers would be)
    -Chance to be good or bad

Alien World/Future World
    -Livable world with mostly Aliens (or out in the open aliens)!, new holidays, new cultures, new foods and fashions
    -possibility to make and build robots/spaceships
    -new alien looking pets

Farming
    -New animals that product goods, but do not take up household slots
    -Chickens (roaming or in coop), goats, sheep, cow, llama, horse
    -new hobbies like, canning, making sweaters as gifts, and possibly selling/buying animals at auction
    -new plants, more foods that take and use plant inventory (the more you make the more it takes)
    -stand out by your house that you can put fresh goods at and people can walk past and buy it
    -farmers market and swap meets

Other Occults
    -Fairies with their own world, a swim able hidden waterfall
    -Ghosts that you can choose to play when your sim dies, but more so in a stuff pack
    -Genies with their own world, or from a vacation spot that you can cave hunt in and find a lamp
    -bonehilda and other NPC skeletons as servants (like postmen)

University (not as high on my list)
    -College, classes that turn into careers
    -other types of schools for kids, send your kids off to a military school, or art school, or let them get a GED, or homeschooling
    -Jobs, that actually use your degree

Greece/Italian/Venice type world
    -swimmable ocean/water
    -artsy world
    -new foods

Midieval World
    -Dragons
    -Castle, and other old timey things.

Stuff Pack Ideas
    -Music Class - a lot more instruments, careers in music like symphonies, or a rock band
    -Get Cooked - you can now take cooking classes, become world famous for cooking, make a cooking show ect

This is everything I want for the Sims 4
  • ZussageZussage Posts: 141 Member
    A tiny house stuff pack! It could have bunk beds and loft beds, combo sink toilets, a smaller tub for toddler bathing, etc.
  • vampiricdreams31vampiricdreams31 Posts: 219 Member
    Zussage wrote: »
    A tiny house stuff pack! It could have bunk beds and loft beds, combo sink toilets, a smaller tub for toddler bathing, etc.

a Tiny Living stuff pack would actually be pretty awesome. I love building tiny homes... it's always a challenge what you can pack into a 4x4 lot. It would be the perfect pack to add murphy beds, cooktop stoves, mini fridges, and 3-in-1 bathroom (shower, toilet and sink). Perhaps even a new lot type- "Tiny House Community"; rather than having 3 or 4 neighborhoods it could consist of one large lot with 8x8 rental plots where could create a tiny house community (5 to 6 families could live on one lot).
  • ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited June 2019
    I love these pack ideas! One thing I would like to add to that Makin' Music GP concept would be the addition of recording studios for artists/bands. I would love that so much! I want to live the dream of a global popstar in TS4! City Living and Get Famous are NOT enough, they better add more features and objects related to music in the future! Please @SimGuruNinja @SimGuruDuke @SimGuruLyndsay <3

EDIT: Oh I noticed that you mentioned the recording studios there! Phew 😅
  • CaileyMillerCaileyMiller Posts: 10 New Member
    Fixer upper expansion pack or an idea for sims 5.
    When you first buy a new house you have the option of having it furnished or not. If you click unfurnished you’re taken to the new home and the only things in the house are the bathrooms, and the kitchen. Things that are built into the home. But if you click a toggle realistic move in button in settings or something like that then go into build/buy mode and furnish/fix your home then go back to live mode everything resets to the way it was when you moved in. Except now there are boxes where the furniture and items are meant to be. If it’s the flooring you changed in the room there are boxes of flooring in each room and you must click to unbox them to change the flooring. If it’s wall paint you changed there are cans of paint next to each wall, or boxes of tile, paneling, wall paper, etc next to the walls they were on. Again, you just click it and watch your sim paint or apply the materials. If in build mode you took out walls inside the house you see a sledgehammer next to the wall. Clicking it will make your sim go over. One swing knocks out one section of wall.
    It’s such an interesting idea and probably can’t be done with the current graphics we have but I think if sims 5 was made with this in mind from the beginning it could be done really well and make creating homes so much more fun. For me, I love flipping houses in the game but it doesn’t feel personal to me for my sims. I did the work, not them. They showed up to a frumpy house and then suddenly in the blink of an eye it was beautiful. I just want to see them doing work on their house.
    And maybe there’s a house flipper/interior design career we can do in the sims 5 where that game play is required to advance in that career. I think I would have a lot more fun with house builds if I actually saw it being done by my sim.
  • tHe_silent_HtHe_silent_H Posts: 28 Member
    I feel like your making music suggestion should of been included in get famous(considering you can already produce tracks in get famous)
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Game day game pack sounds cool
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    The Sims 4 Makin' Music Game Pack sounds cool!

agreed
    we need a band. one with singers this time. drum and base items. recording studio. going on tour. live venue perfomances on stage with props and lighting an effects

also like the idea for the rebuild stuff pack
    miss the building career from the sims 3
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    A pack like Game Day would be a great way to add sports activities. I really want to have sports after school activities for kids and teens. I'd really like to see soccer, baseball, football, among the others you mentoned.
  • FionaJohnFionaJohn Posts: 1 New Member
    A game pack with robots! Will be interesting if they introduced robot fights. Just something less about cleaning homes and more active. Arenas can be introduced where npc and sims alike can come to watch robots fights. They could maybe use the sparring animation and add more to it. I’m thinking a mix of creed movie and metabot anime
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I would definitely enjoy all of those! I love all the ideas that enhance game play for all sorts of players. I wish mermaids had the same system vampires came with. It's not that I play with the occult sims a lot, it's just that I wish that for others who do need them in their play style.

Apart from that I still need University with lots of majors to choose from (majors that actually fit the existing careers we have) and of course I still would prefer shorter teens or preteens and free babies.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    edited July 2019
    @vampiricdreams31 Great ideas! I have been wanting volleyball back for a long time now. And, I would also love a farming pack with farm animals.
  • Shay86Shay86 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to see a construction job. And more real life for those who don’t have time to build a house a option of buying house and land and picking a design to be built but where you see progress so it takes time to move in. A farming pack would be great as well
  • OccipitalLobeOccipitalLobe Posts: 26 Member
    THE SIMS 4: MOVIN' ON UP
    - Everything to do with things that go up/are up.
    - L stairs, U stairs, spiral stairs, sweeping staircases
    - ladders, elevators, fire poles, uh.... teleporters?
    - Ceiling color/pattern options.
    - maybe an option for split levels?
    - decorative parapets (especially Mission and Gothic style)
    - Mansard roofs and automatic hipped roofs that conform to the shape of the room below.
    - i have no idea what buy mode or CAS items there would be, I just want the fancy staircases and also a ladder.
  • blockhart93blockhart93 Posts: 56 Member
    I would love a school pack. With college, homeschool, private school n more afterschool activities your kids can do

Also, a rural area town pack

n like a hairstyle n clothing pack
  • Simmer_Poet13Simmer_Poet13 Posts: 3 New Member
    Love these ideas!
  • katka_kynclovakatka_kynclova Posts: 79 Member
    A pack like Game Day would be a great way to add sports activities. I really want to have sports after school activities for kids and teens. I'd really like to see soccer, baseball, football, among the others you mentoned.

I would really like to see sports and other after school activities too. But the kind of activities that you can actually see (no rabbit holes). In general I would love for TS2 hobbies (like pottery, ballet, etc.) to come back in some sort of pack. Stuff pack probably isn't realistic (too many animations and gameplay related objects) but who knows. The difference between Luxury party stuff and Moschino stuff pack is huge so maybe it will be possible one day.
    Twitter: @ kateknc
    Origin ID: kate_knl :cookie:
  • QuackAttackQuackAttack Posts: 1 New Member
    Funny how I thought of this idea just a few hours ago because I already have some custom hockey jerseys for my Sims but no hockey net or rink to play on... never thought I'd say this but I'm glad someone stole my thunder
  • M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    Great ideas! :D

I have this one:

I have an idea too for a Svandinavian (Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and Icelandic inspired) farm pack:

Introduction:
    Welcome to the sweet country life in the Scandinavian! Move you family into a modern farm with simplistic furnitures and make a big fortune by having a lot of animals and crops and producing weed, nectar, milk, wool, meet and eggs. Or if you prefer the simple life, start a traditional farm with a few chickens and perhaps a horse and dress up with a flower crown.

Do many activities like sewing, knitting and nectar brewing. When you are hungry, enjoy eat out meal, meat balls and layer cake.

While the adults are working, let the children play with wooden toys or jumping the rope. Or perhaps they will make a perform a viking play for the grandparents.

When done working and playing, let the whole family dress up in traditional Scandinavian clothing and enjoy the folk dance.

Or just go for a walk or take the bike and enjoy the northern lights, high mountains and green fields with the solar and wind power systems in the distance.

The scandinavian countries are known for the happy populations. The reason for this is not the rainy weather, but our welfare systems: Sometimes you can’t find a job cause everything is taken. Or you are too old or sick to work. Or perhaps you are just studying, your parents are poor and you do not have time for a job. But don’t worry - the society’s got your back! Everybody will get a decent amount of money and pay a bit of taxes - and everyone, young and old - will get a basic income in return if needed.

Themes in build/buy/create a sim:
    All items in build, buy and create a sim has two different aesthetic themes: A modern theme and a traditional theme (perhaps based on the scandinavian / north european 1950s).

Small activities:
    Sewing machine
    Knitting
    A few new recipes or updates of old recipes

Medium activities:
    Butter and cheese making
    Flour making
    Nectar brewing
    Chickens and eggs

Big activities:
    Cows
    Sheep

Create a sim:
    Clothes and hairstyles
    Horses
    New farmer aspiration
    New farmer trait (makes you gain farming related skills faster)

Skills
    Wool making, sewing and knitting
    Butter and cheese making
    Weed and flour making
    Nectar making

One big world
    2 smaller lots (for traditional off the grid farms) - for small and medium activities:
    These lots have an edible part where you can build a house and place a chicken house and a few animals and hand run machines for making butter, cheese, flour.
    The none-interacting surroundings of these lots are more traditional with nature, old farmhouses and mills.

2 bigger lots (for modern farms) - for big small, medium and big activities:
    These lots are bigger and on the edible part you can make a modern farm/ranch.
    These livable lots have access to non-edible lots where you can access your many sheep, cows or horses.

1 community lot:
    The aesthetics of the lot is based on the traditional and modern style mixed together
    Farmers marked: Her you can sell and buy

Every livable lots have an edible part where you can build a house and place a chicken house or a few animals.

Scandinavian culture:
    Food:
    Oat meal
    Layer cake with cream and strawberries on top
    Meatballs with potatoes and brown sauce

Activities:
    Folk dance (people dancing in groups with tradional clothing)
    Midt summer festival (traditional clothing, flower decour, flower crowns, big bon fire)
    Biking

Children plays:
    Playing with LEGO (scandinavian brand)
    Wooden toys
    Jumping rope

Architecture:
    Today: Very simplistic, often black/white or lighter brown and nature colours
    Before: Houses made of red wood and house made of stone

Nature:
    Northern lights (aurora borealis)
    Flat, green fields and high mountains
    Could during the winter and mild summers, often raining

Society and history:
    Welfare states (free education and health care)
    Liberal values like equality and atheism
    Environmentally friendly (solar power, wind energy, water mills)
    Vikings and monarchies