Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's release day... why can't I buy Realm of Magic?

Comments

• Options
    FlewingFlewing Posts: 95 Member
    Yay it's there!
  • Options
    simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    Madstarlet wrote: »
    I went to my game library on Origin, chose Sims 4, clicked the drop down for "more", clicked "game packs" and was able to buy it there.

Ooh, good advice! Thank you! I did this and it is currently downloading.
  • Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    edited September 2019
    I thought it was supposed to be released at 12:30pm EST. it's 12:48pm EST and it's still not available to me.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    I brought it from cd keys but no code yet i not going too buy twice. will wait until they give code
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    It won't take any of my payment options! This is so poorly done. I guess they don't want my money!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ateKnaateKna Posts: 136 Member
    I followed the advice about the drop down and I can't buy it. I restarted the Origin client too. I hard refreshed my browser to try and buy it in the browser. Am I doing something wrong? I have never bought a pack the moment it came out before.
  • Options
    SarahTheRedSarahTheRed Posts: 388 Member
    Super cranky its not showing up in my Origin yet! Whyeee. ***hits refresh compulsively***
  • Options
    Claret1011Claret1011 Posts: 297 Member
    edited September 2019
    Super cranky its not showing up in my Origin yet! Whyeee. ***hits refresh compulsively***

Same here. Can't get it in Origin (from the UK) yet.

I find it and click on it but get a 404 error ("Well that didn't go as planned"). Too much demand or not up yet?

• Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    it's typically done between 9:30 am and 10 am pst. and it's 10:52. give it a few minutes
  • Options
    Newsky01Newsky01 Posts: 1 New Member
    It's not working for me at all. I reset Origin 6 times it's 12:51EST and nothing I tried updating the game repairing the files absolutely nothing is working.. I'm in Boston why is this happening!!!!! :neutral:
  • Options
    Its up on the gamestop website, giving it ten more minutes then just getting it there. BLERG.
  • Options
    I don't know why cd keys not giving code if they out of stock my code should have been saved when i brought it
  • Options
    Claret1011Claret1011 Posts: 297 Member
    edited September 2019
    Its up on the gamestop website, giving it ten more minutes then just getting it there. BLERG.

This website still has it as coming soon :( I'll refresh until 1800 (one more min) and then give up and come back later :/

Update: Got it! I logged out of Origin and then logged back in, so either it was 1800 or try logging out.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It's out!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Its not even showing up in my origin yet. What's the deal?
  • Options
    SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    It's out!

Where can I find the pictures of new content?
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    It's noon my time, so 10am PCT, is it up or not yet, I'm afraid to look lol
  • Options
    I just as stumped cd keys not giving code nor can i buy again is out of stock
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    It's out!

Where can I find the pictures of new content?

How so? Like player screenshots?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    Now 1:03pm EST and still can't find it on origin.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • Options
    Humility925Humility925 Posts: 152 Member
    I think must be problem on their end in office or something.
  • Options
    SiimbleAnyaSiimbleAnya Posts: 14 New Member
    I was able to purchase by loading up the game and clicking on the Realm of Magic icon and purchasing it through the game screen. It's not working if you just click on the gamepack in Origin. So try that if you want to! I'm so excited to share my screenshots! The first thing I plan to do is build a magnificent tower.
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    bandit5 wrote: »
    I just as stumped cd keys not giving code nor can i buy again is out of stock

I got a download link in the email from CDkeys at time of purchase, but it said pre-order so no code. Still no code. :|
  • Options
    SiimbleAnyaSiimbleAnya Posts: 14 New Member
    If anybody is having trouble buying the pack... I was able to purchase by loading up the game and clicking on the Realm of Magic icon and purchasing it through the game screen. It's not working if you just click on the gamepack in Origin. So try that if you want to! I'm so excited to share my screenshots! The first thing I plan to do is build a magnificent tower.
  • Options
    Humility925Humility925 Posts: 152 Member
    Someone got to report to EA office, I think it's messed up and they might not aware of it.