The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What was the surprise that’s never been done before?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,193 Member
    We need a playable Thor, a Rainbow bridge and a very big cool spaceship.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    We don't know yet, that is why it is called a surprise. Though a floating realm is new to the Sims which is what they are talking about, something that hadn't been done in the game.
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    If a floating world that seems like its outer space and its acessed via portal is not something new and exciting I dont know what could be a surprise for you.

Maybe a spell that turns sims into donald trump clones or makes them scream "my di*k fell off"?

But a floating world in outer space that is accessible by a portal is already in the game and came with Get To Work.

Since when is Sixan a floating world? And since when is it acessible by a portal?
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    edited August 2019
    fullspiral wrote: »
    If a floating world that seems like its outer space and its acessed via portal is not something new and exciting I dont know what could be a surprise for you.

Maybe a spell that turns sims into donald trump clones or makes them scream "my di*k fell off"?

But a floating world in outer space that is accessible by a portal is already in the game and came with Get To Work.

Since when is Sixan a floating world? And since when is it acessible by a portal?

You can use the Wormhole generator in the science career to get to Sixam. It's a portal very much like the portal to the magic realm...
    UTEtV0C.jpg

Sixam, when you are there, feels very much like a big floating rock in space.

• Options
    GrouchybeastGrouchybeast Posts: 149 Member
    And when you think about it, aren't all the worlds really on rocks floating in space?

/philosophy
    "Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde