Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What was the surprise that’s never been done before?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,145 Member
    We need a playable Thor, a Rainbow bridge and a very big cool spaceship.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    We don't know yet, that is why it is called a surprise. Though a floating realm is new to the Sims which is what they are talking about, something that hadn't been done in the game.
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    If a floating world that seems like its outer space and its acessed via portal is not something new and exciting I dont know what could be a surprise for you.

Maybe a spell that turns sims into donald trump clones or makes them scream "my di*k fell off"?

But a floating world in outer space that is accessible by a portal is already in the game and came with Get To Work.

Since when is Sixan a floating world? And since when is it acessible by a portal?
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    edited August 2019
    fullspiral wrote: »
    If a floating world that seems like its outer space and its acessed via portal is not something new and exciting I dont know what could be a surprise for you.

Maybe a spell that turns sims into donald trump clones or makes them scream "my di*k fell off"?

But a floating world in outer space that is accessible by a portal is already in the game and came with Get To Work.

Since when is Sixan a floating world? And since when is it acessible by a portal?

You can use the Wormhole generator in the science career to get to Sixam. It's a portal very much like the portal to the magic realm...
    UTEtV0C.jpg

Sixam, when you are there, feels very much like a big floating rock in space.

• Options
    GrouchybeastGrouchybeast Posts: 149 Member
    And when you think about it, aren't all the worlds really on rocks floating in space?

/philosophy
    "Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde