Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't find Sim in manage households

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    There was a sim in my game that was not in “unplayed households” and she wasn’t my sim. But I had a male sim I was interested in having her interact with, so I would make my sim visit her workplace... lo and behold she was at work every time. That is not the first time that that has happened in my game, there’s been a few sims that I don’t see listed but I find them where they usually hang out.
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    @Ellupelluellu it's safe to delete those two (and the easiest way to do that is to actually cheat them into a household when you see them). you'll want to delete the both of them, though, so you won't get duplicates. the way the game is programmed, the next time you visit the chalet, if the two aren't around, they'll get recreated (and shouldn't have a club involved this time)

i've actually wound up having two copies of them floating around at once because of this, since the game decided to create the second set before checking if the first set was still around (probably something about how it loves to 'forget' there are longstanding townies with certain roles and creates more to do the same thing after a while, esp if you haven't been to whatever lot they work on in a while)
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    as for the hidden households, there tend to be more of those than you'd expect... the chalet ghosts (and most other ghosts, for that matter, including island living's ancestral spirits), the grim reaper, senior pollination technician 3, 'detective criminals' from get to work that don't get arrested in time (they're also immortal), every iteration of baby ariel (you'll often have two randomized townie teenagers that have this hidden trait...that also makes them unaging and immortal), temple guardians from jungle adventures (and their families, if they're created with them), stray pets from cats and dogs (including ghost pets and, if you have jungle adventures too, 'native strays' found in selvadorada)... there are more, but i can't recall them atm
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    @kalaksed , Thank you :)

I was worried if it would blow my game if I try to delete those two, as they seemed to be scripted to that lot. Glad to know they respawn :) It is not the thing that they are ghosts, that is totally fine, but the said club he was leading.. lol if I could post a pic I would :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks considering this thread was inactive for quite a long time I'm going to go ahead and close it off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top