Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For Those Buying, What Are Your Plans For The Moschino Stuff Pack?

I have a photography studio, Candid Clicks, in my game but my sim hasn't used it much. The studio is currently in San Myshuno but I'll be moving it to a new location that takes advantage of those gorgeous new windows and affords a stunning view and lots of natural light. Then redecorating with all the new objects. I also want to focus on the existing photography feature over the next two days so I'll be able to determine what's new and appreciate the upgrades.

z8DvOzv.png

bqHxE1a.png

My sims is about 50% through level 2 of the photography skill and I plan on getting her to 5 before Tuesday's release. She's also working on the style influencer career so it will interesting seeing how it all ties together.

Comments

• Options
    MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    1)That studio is wicked!
    2) I'm so excited to play a proper studio, I will probably do both the new career along with running a retail studio.
    I wonder if I build it as a retail shop I can travel to the lot and almost kind of do both at the same time, with help of an employee? This will be to play around with. B)
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    When I get it, which won't be right away, I'm going to have a sim start anew as a photographer, using the career from the stuff pack. She's going to move to San Myshuno, and there she's going to build her home-studio, with her twin sister as the model.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    The studie is from the gallery. I enlarged it a bit.

0YYyT69.png
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    @simgirl1010 what lot in San Myshuno is this? The lot where the regular resident lot is?
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    well my sims just moved from a cheap apartment to a cheap home in Newcrest. So I'm thinking of building a photostudio and letting Stiles become a photographer, think it might make him happier than being a comedian. Either that or have Scott quit his medical career, and have him become a photographer.
  • Options
    @simgirl1010 what lot in San Myshuno is this? The lot where the regular resident lot is?

tMBdtiw.png
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited August 2019
    I've got two major game play plans and some minor ones :).

One plan involves my Stardew Valley save where I have a sim named Haley. In that game she's into photography. In my sims game she'll go into the career and be the resident photographer for the town. I figure it's the best way to play it out with characters to see what all comes with the photography parts of the pack.
    My other plan involves my Hannibal save. I have a sim named Freddie Lounds who works as a journalist. I won't send her into the fashion career but she will make use of taking pictures of happenings in my game. I'm actually really excited for this... now I was using the camera on her before this but it's given me incentive and inspiration to get back to playing her. She also dresses in a flamboyant manner and I've already got her decked out but I like one of the dresses I see for her formal wear ... it's a dress with all the jagged edges on it... perfect for her.

Other things I plan to do when I get around to playing with them.. In my celebrity save Zoolander and Hans will have more clothes... I don't have a photographer for that save yet so I'll have to set one up. That might be a nice save to have ritzy gallery/studio. Hmmm. Oh and I need to set Zoolander up in a loft style build... and use the furniture and those windows.
    Oh and I have a celebrity Homey D. Clown that's a comedian. I know he's going to wear that weird triangle outfit and the screen print tuxedo outfit.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    So this is my current plan. I have a family that lives in San Myshuno in one of the Landgraab apartments. This family initially consisted of a single mom and her toddler daughter. The mom worked her way up in the political career and they were able to afford a nice apartment. The daughter (Madison) is an actress and two star celebrity. She is engaged to Orange bailey moon and they have a daughter who is currently a toddler. I am going to have the daughter of orange and Madison become a fashion photographer when she grows up. I was initially thinking of having her be into making music but this seems like a fun fit too. Plus I can build them a penthouse eventually that’s really industrial with a photo studio in it.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I would really like to build a home studio on the penthouse apartment in the arts district. Not sure which sim I will move in yet.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    My ultimate plan is more centered around what we could possibly have added to game. If we get a Farming/Country Living EP, I want to build a farmhouse out in the rural area and use those 1/4 circle windows! If that doesn't happen, I guess I will just have to improvise. :D

Using the camera equipment coming in this pack, family photo after family photo (preferably lining the walls along the staircase of said farmhouse).
    I'd also like to use it to take period photos of Vampires and Witches to display and have them explain them to mortals as "ancestors".
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I'm starting my Get Famous sims over from the beginning.
    One of my sims could have really used that freelance fashion photography career plus all the other photo features.
    gET%20fAMOUS.png

I had a great time with these sims and don't mind starting over with all the content I created for them ready to be used from the very beginning.
    Today I set up a new save, placing them all in a San Myshuno apartment as teens.
    08-11-19_4-02-34nbspPM.png

I updated San Myshuno, Del Sol Valley, Sulani, and Strangerville with all my custom builds.
    My photography sim also has an interest in the paranormal, so she will be visiting Strangerville for her hobby.
    They will be going to school, working part time jobs, and building necessary skills for their future careers. They will be participating in CosPlay and GeekCon when they can. I'll age them up when I feel they are ready to move on to Del Sol Valley to start their careers.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    I would do a retail store with all the mannequins from get to work and add all the Moschino clothing to them and have a separate area for photography.
  • Options
    _000key wrote: »
    I would do a retail store with all the mannequins from get to work and add all the Moschino clothing to them and have a separate area for photography.

Love this idea! :)
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I look forward to trying the freelance photography with my Sim living on the islands. I can just imagine some of the amazing pics that hopefully will come out of there with all the islanders and scenery there.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    My plans are to use the photography updates to take pics of my couple vacationing in Sulani.
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I started a rags to riches with my new Sim Leila Jay last week. My rules were that she can only make money with Photography and odd jobs until she maxed the skill, had a proper house and the best camera. Now that she accomplished all that, she also paints to make more money fast to be able to move to a bigger lot and build her studio.
    I also plan to make a household of models with different looks (and shapes!), but I will do that after the pack is out.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    JurnéEndsJurnéEnds Posts: 59 Member
    I haven’t seen the live stream so am not certain of all the ins and out of the pack but at this point I would say the most I’m looking forward to is the photography as I have now turn to the dark side (cc and mods) so the clothing are not so much as a big deal to me (although the objects still are slightly more important because I don’t use so many cc objects). I am basically getting the pack because I buy every sims pack and not out of any real enthusiasm for the pack. Perhaps after watching the live stream I may feel differently.
  • Options
    Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    I have a city sim all ready to become a fashion photographer. But I also want to start a new decades challenge and use all the new photography capabilities to take family photos for each decade with the sims in their decade appropriate clothing for a family record.
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited August 2019
    i was going to make a sim and have him live in the city..his career is going to be freelance photography..taking lots pictures, i have updated one of the houses in the city but i'll update it again tomorrow.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    TBH, I have never tried the photography career. I want to try that career out. Due to a death in the family, I haven't been able to play, so I have done very little with Get Famous. I am one of the few who really like running stores and restaurants and I hope this new career is one I enjoy as well.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I have a photo studio / photography store that sits around not being used. I will revamp it and start a sim in the photography career. I have also never done the style influencer career and the 2 seem to go hand in hand so will be trying that too.

I loved the 4 male hairstyles shown in the deep dive so I can't wait to dress up some sims in cas too (I am hoping for good things when we see the full range of cas items).
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I have no plans beyond buying it.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    I've been so inspired by the build/buy stuff and so I'm going to make a penthouse build on my channel using only Moschino, City Living, and a game pack (probably Spa Day). I want it to be a loft style with a luxurious twist. I think the build will fit in great in my world overhaul save file.

If you're interested in the save file or build, my channel is in my signature o:)
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Moschino Stuff literally goes with City Living.