Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @SiliClone Bella is better suited for acting. She seems like a glamorous diva. Besides, wasn't she an actress in earlier versions of the game?
    I love the idea of Geeta on Sulani! She seems like a spunky gal. I usually age her down in my games. Raj almost always ends up with Catarina in my games. They usually open an Fusion style restaurant.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Raj and Catarina seems like a good couple.

I couldn't sleep so I completed the redecoration of the Wolfsbane manor as far as money got me...
    xgvYLXt.png
    I will probably remove this gazebo, I'm not a fan...
    31wSFsx.png
    QVHCZN9.png
    UKIqTn0.png
    MlUpryO.png
    hKjc9eQ.png
    27UtJSM.png
    z6wiGwA.png
    8mE2ew4.png
    eYsPHvc.png
    xxNxQow.png
    I can't enter the Vatore's household to take better pics right now.

Caleb's going to be happy until he sees the bills.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @Daephene I'd definitely take them. They deserve it. Just one last vacation. I have a soft spot for elders. Not just in the game :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Daephene I would love to see your elders on holiday - I think Salvadorada with its dancing might appeal (also I don't own this pack so I like vicarious simming)but if you have edited up Granite Falls so there are more things to do than walking around and fishing they might like it too. Really either is great - especially if it is one last good vacation.

@Doloresgrey I am glad Marie and Bob are better - they seemed such a good couple. Go Marie and her body confidence at the skyline bar. Its funny how much you miss in game because you are focused on the sims - I saw the train run through behind Johnny Zests and Agave Abode for the first time 2 weeks ago - and Oasis Springs was always my favourite base game world.

@Morkovka really enjoying meeting and learning about Adam (and Evie ) - was that intentional the name pairing? Adam seems a lot of fun and quite sweet. But I have a crush on that mailman for sure - that face, that hair hehehe

@Jase thanks for the comment about the wedding - I love weddings but it amused me know end that once the exchange vows animation started nothing made them stop not even the sim dying or Grim sailing right past them. They were determined to be married and then be sad. I love that you use Creekside Smooth in your game - I often use it and my sims love it. I rarely use Halvsies and I edited up Club Slate so it has a dance floor but then found another club I liked better so it has disappeared friom my sims lives unless I reopen an early save I haven't used for a while.

@Tixyen OMG I did not see your plot twist coming - seasons sure ups the drama factor doesn't it. I feel for your other sims - they must be frantic looking for them. And poor Aubrey and Hazel when they hear the news!

@SiliClone Your makeover is lovely, I can see why you needed breaks it must have taken a while. I love Raj and his callenge - Season also ups the difficulty challenge for those too doesn't it. I love his disappointment at what his holiday turned out to be. I did look for your Vatore's Kittens but even with the included cc button clicked I couldn't find them on the gallery.

Bondi Part 3
    (Bondi is the only played sim in this challenge)

Bondi was feeling unwell last update – she took a pregnancy test and it was positive. Stefan yelled yibs, yibs, yibs! when she told him and circled his fists in the air. He burst out laughing with joy. (never saw this shar the big newsreaction animation before)
    6DrK10l.png?1

Stefan is already a better partner than Hailey (cleaning up after her morning sickness).
    0xsIa1w.png?1

A lot better than Hailey.
    3bmElAt.png?1

Bu Wei was ecstatic to hear about his first grand niece or nephew.
    aMlxRml.png?1

He was able to answer many of Bondi’s anxious questions about being a parent.
    CFrFKmZ.png?1

He promised to come around whenever she needed him.
    Wu59D7Q.png?1

Random cat pics including a miracle picture of them actually using the expensive beds they normally ignore.
    sEqFX0r.png?1
    RQ2CwTh.png?1
    0cf80Qb.png

Another new room added to the house – they are in here all the time.
    rapWdOt.png?1

NPC birthdays - I love them because they are so weird....
    This young man is Edwin Dreamer (a sim created by the EnglishSimmer from her Gold digger series.) He is the sim that was too slow to ask Bondi on a date – he only called when she was engaged. I think he is super cute so I was disappointed (I will use him somewhere else).
    UXysf5D.png?1

He called and asked Bondi to attend his birthday – she accepted with Bu Wei and Stefan. Suddenly she spun into her formal clothes and Edwin turned up with the caterer – apparently the party venue was Bondi’s house (never had that happen before).
    Bu Wei stopped outside to say Hi to Waffle.
    D4I8gz7.png?1

Then he asked to feel the baby.
    vX0t2UZ.png?1

Bondi was slightly melancholy because her father wasn’t here to share this with them.
    JPXm4Yk.png?1

Edwin was not entirely delighted to be aging up. No other guests showed up either.
    nMq2hdn.png?1

I have never seen a sim cry about becoming an Adult.
    bilQodP.png?1

What a raging event.
    Odnb0g0.png?1

The caterer got carried away and made two mains, a yoghurt, 2 white cakes and two black and white cakes. He also started another cake and pancakes (I felt bad throwing out all that cake but no birthdays on the horizon for my sims).
    Obun084.png

Stefan having a post party chat with waffle.
    zR8AmV3.png

Then cleaning up after a party that he hadn’t planned for a dude who had a crush on his wife.
    M3DTlPp.png?1

He then autonomously upgraded the toilet and cleaned up after himself – Bondi chose a winner.
    KTAsH5V.png?1

2nd trimester
    This is second trimester – I have the ley line trait on this house -I don’t want another heir left all alone in the world and Bondi’s kids won’t have any Aunts or Uncles (on either side.) I think it just might be twins 😊
    1ceZ3dw.png?1

This pregnancy thing is exhausting…
    rAX4RYZ.png?1

Oh no – I don’t like that sound ………………………… Waffle Noooooooooo
    I agree with Peanut who has arched his back is hissing and spitting at Grim.
    rVwJPM0.png?1

Someone asked what cat urns look like:
    ISj43xQ.png

Stefan can’t stop mourning Waffle.
    oRxLmFx.png?1

Peanut and Bondi comfort each other.
    7Sniu2n.png?1
    bqFBmtB.png?1

Did we get twins..................
    In no time at all Bondi was at the hospital having her baby and her heart ripped out by the attractive but poorly trained Doctor.
    rN135xT.png?1

And it was twins
    The heir (firstborn): a girl called Clovelly
    ZmcCJPe.png?1

And her twin sister: Coogee (I am using suburbs of Sydney to get my names)
    do4pJzd.png?1

Stefan celebrated by giving Bondi a massage – Brock could learn a lot from Stefan about how to celebrate a birth.
    vuuJvJY.png?1

They are a good team.
    nAtxWuE.png?1

Bondi couldn’t wait to tell her father and Gordon all the amazing things that had happened.
    9AxaAfu.png

• Options
    @Becka28 my gallery ID is trykmi
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited August 2019
    I'll comment on latest updates and reply to mentions a bit later :)
    For now I started the challenge by @SiliClone (Almost) Naked and Afraid
    I never tried any challenges before and probably I'm not doing it right, but it sure is fun :)

Captain Lecter was running from his controlling twin brother in belowdecks of a luxuruous cruise ship into a life of adventures and freedom.
    So turning up on an inhabited island as a shipwreck survivor was everything he counted on.
    qdnqsB7.jpg
    What he didn't count on is his companion, world famous celebrity Judith Ward who was performing on the said cruise ship and was swept away by the storm in the middle of it.
    3aW4VTV.jpg
    Now they must survive together long enough for rescuers to come get Judith :)
    So what do they have:
    Cap has a fish trap he found on the shore:
    YyDMUlE.jpg
    Judith has her favourite romantic book - Seduction by The Sea:
    AKfPgyG.jpg

Day 1

It's autumn so it gets pretty chill in the morning.
    Need to get fire asap.
    I got him look for anything valuable in the sand.
    4PBqiqS.jpg
    Cap found a bowl of spoiled chips which is a very good find in given circumstances.
    IW5Db04.jpg
    Later he found some pineapples and generously gave them to Judith.
    eMMemcB.jpg
    She was much more lucky that him in digging up seashells, so by the afternoon they managed to get a campfire.
    7Jf1Uav.jpg
    Which almost burned their book...
    VEYXC7Q.jpg
    Which got Cap quite flirty despite all the negative moodlets :smirk:
    ZmOm5QT.jpg
    Anyway after that they ran out of luck.
    No valuable findings, no fish in the trap.
    ojvbvwj.jpg
    Judith hates it that she smells like 🐸🐸🐸🐸, but likes it that nobody touches her because of it - fame quirks are fun :D
    qxtOBLe.jpg
    Since the night was warm, I took them to take a shower in the waterfall.
  • Options
    ahahaha @Morkovka I love the picture of Judith in the bush!
  • Options
    @Morkovka I love this story! It looks like the beginning of a quirky love story lol!!
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    @Becka28 Looks like Bondi did choose a winner with Stefan! What a birthday party lol. They are going to have their hands full with twins!

@SiliClone I love your Wolfbane Manor!! Its beautiful!!

@Daephene I would definitely take your elders on vacation! I vote for Selvadorada. They can stay at their rentals or hang at the bar. Swim in swanky pools, and there are plenty of fishing spots, or explore the jungle for the more adventurous
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @Morkovka dirty Judith and her fancy hairdo and all the jewels in that bush
    giphy.gif
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    We're on day 7 now, and things were going well...
    wuy5dfX.png
    apart from the fact that.... I don't know why it's always Raj
    TZPpJpX.png
    zWhLn0r.png
    TVmJMca.png
    The second storm hit us today and forced us inside...
    eB3LVgC.png
    meanwhile, this girl stole all our fishes!!
    6Au6apb.png
    so we're back with no food apart from ananas.
    vs5jxWn.png

Uku has been swimming around happy to be alive...
    X97MlSw.png
    and looking pretty satisfied all time...
    sLFcaHi.png
    so he won a trip in the Jungle (almost) naked and afraid.
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 thanks... I'd put it up on the gallery but I used CC... even though the only required ones are peacemaker's addons for romantic garden and vampires.. this house is a nightmare to makeover for me, I'm not used to this style.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Morkovka what did poor Captain Lecter ever do to deserve being trapped somewhere with Judith? But entertainmentwise that is gold :)
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,435 Member
    @SiliClone Wow, those screenshots look greats! The kitchen and the flower arrangement room look great. The last pics look so good too!
    @Morkovka Captain Lector is very handsome. LOL that Judith Ward got stuck with him,no doubt she is not happy with the situation.

With the family getting older, Todd and Scarlet decided to find a new home for the family, they decided that it would be the final home they moved into, so they wanted it to be right. Unfortunately on viewing day the weather wasn't so great but at least they think they found the perfect home. IBc44HJ.jpg They were pleased with a pool in the back, but Todd liked the hot tub better.PZ7htHF.jpghtZ5e1y.jpg
    On moving day the weather was great. Sadly, they had to sell their furniture to be buy the house and had very little money left over. BdwlG55.jpg
    Everyone seemed to enjoy the new house. Christopher was happy there was a basketball hoop in the back and showed some talent playing.hmhHOR6.jpgMaybe he'll grow up to be an athlete.YqK6aTb.jpg
    DCgM94d.jpg
    Scarlet was enjoying the hot tub, finally some time for herself.hUHESpC.jpgDaniel invited over a girl from school, Isabelle.V4WDZN6.jpg She was up to no good though. While Christopher was outside playing with Jack, she began making a mess in the house. FBHrmA0.jpgH1Baz5B.jpg
    Daniel caught her and told her to stop, he didn't want any of them to get in trouble. He asked her to leave so he could clean it up before his parents saw.lGy2iWV.jpg Though it was too late.od4JYcQ.jpgScarlet asked him who made the mess and he blamed Christopher.
    She went right over to Christopher and punished him. He got 1 day with no tv.5dTKWwg.jpgHe even had to clean it up.UUUrceU.jpg
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,435 Member
    Todd had heard Christopher was wrongfully punished so he decided to take the boys out to meet Mathias at the dog park.gz4Njk7.jpg
    When Christopher went to get Jack to play with, he overhead his Uncle say he got divorced. It could explain why Adrian didn't come with Mathias. 3kqy05l.jpgHe pretended as he didn't hear anything and went to try to teach Jack some tricks...thought he still a puppy and can't learn any yet.30Tvw6S.jpg They left the boys playing while they went to the Club Calico to celebrate Todd's birthday. HZx8T4g.jpg

Daniel still kept inviting over Isabelle much to Christopher's displeasure.SbL9c9M.jpg
    While they watched tv, Christopher played some basketball outside, he didn't like Isabelle very much.PuMM26T.jpg The next day though, Daniel invited them both go play some basketball at a local parkt0TSdP5.jpg
    Christopher found it funny, the way Isabelle threw the ball.SeK86Yl.jpgIsabelle though, liked to see Christopher play.SOQjcVv.jpgWhile Isabelle went to the restroom, Daniel told Christopher he wanted to make a club for them.Just for kids and teens for then age, they'd meet up at that park to play basketball. Mk9kfei.jpgChristopher agreed but wanted Adrian to be a part as well, he told him about their uncle getting divorced and maybe Adrian could use some company.zVhKHJu.jpg
    They invited Adrian over to the park and Christopher asked him if wanted to join, and Adrian was happy to accept.KA4Rj47.jpg
  • Options
    Drzombae1Drzombae1 Posts: 37 Member
    I had triplets! now I have 7 toddlers, pray for me.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Tixyen, page 390.
    Thanks for the feedback!

Time I did an update!

Recently, Chloe Furystrykar said her last goodbyes to Pixel, before she released his spirit to the netherworld.
    08-02-19_4-07-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin started working on the last upgrade for the rocket:
    08-02-19_4-51-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went over to the Lost Gardens of Healing, over in Newcrest (the name is a reference to the actual Lost Gardens of Heligan, down in Cornwall, UK):
    08-02-19_7-19-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Well, water we have here? (That was bad. Sorry!)
    08-02-19_7-21-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    08-02-19_7-21-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I don't know about anyone else, but I find the glowing eyes and mouth creepy.
    08-02-19_7-21-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Roddy calls the rest of the family over to Newcrest Park. Wendy has a cuddle with Roddy:
    08-02-19_7-45-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Benjamin tickles Shine:
    08-02-19_7-47-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Roddy and Sophia play on the pirate ship, whilst Shine pretends to be a sea monster:
    08-02-19_9-01-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    08-02-19_9-06-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Wendy and Tiffany have a chess match, as does Benjamin and Chloe:
    08-02-19_9-04-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine gives Sophia a hug:
    08-02-19_9-07-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And flashes her crazy eyes:
    08-02-19_9-08-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    08-02-19_9-08-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Roddy goes to the pool in Windenburg with Carol and Dudley Brinson:
    08-02-19_9-23-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Nope, that's not Carol. That's Vivian Lewis.
    08-02-19_9-24-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    08-02-19_9-25-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy plays with Jessica Lacey, his sweetheart, in the pool:
    08-02-19_9-31-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Back on dry land, Carol gives Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    08-02-19_9-34-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    08-02-19_9-34-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And hugged him:
    08-02-19_9-35-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I enjoyed that, thanks for taking us out to the pool, young Roddy!' Carol said, cheerfully. 'You're welcome, Carol!' Roddy replied, smiling. He then had an Idea. 'I formally Invite thee to join the Order of the Pink. What say you two?' Roddy said, announcing his new club:
    08-02-19_9-42-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'We accept your invitation, Clubmaster Roddy!' Carol and Jessica said, cheerfully.
    08-02-19_9-42-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Then it is settled. Carol Brinson and Jessica Lacey, You are now known as Ladies of the Pink! Welcome!' Roddy cheered.
    08-02-19_9-44-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Everyone at the pool cheered. In Windenburg, the creation of a new club is a joyous occasion.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Just started playing earlier on from two households, unfortunately MCCC will not leave my households alone even after putting proper settings in place to keep it from doing that, so one household was abandoned. the first household proven to be a success and MCCC has left it alone. a trio of Lesbians who got married to each other, they managed to find a way to have two kids as i have realistic settings in the game, so men can't get pregnant and women can't get pregnant by sleeping together, they require an outside means. The live opposite on the other side of the street to Lancaster and Da Costa.

After knowing MCCC left it alone, i took that off the played list. I moved to another new household, but as mentioned above it was wrecked. I'm not going into the details on that household as it is rather ugly, instead i'll move on to this new household.

At first i was playing Andrea Da Costa; a very pretty teenage girl and a complete airhead, but shes starting to use her head more than she should. Complicated tasks are beyond Andrea, she couldn't figure those out even if you gave her all the answers on a sheet. Her first number of days in the rough neighborhood in Oasis Springs required her to put her physical education to work, at least what little she could make out from school and trolling forums to keep from being assaulted by others, she mastered those fairly quickly in between her schooling and retail part time job. A few years had passed since but her life is boring and she doesn't think about it by choice.

I brought in Tobias Lancaster not long after, but on this playthrough Summer was already married and had kids, so his choices were very limited. Tobias was offered to join the powerhouse club and that is where he met Andrea. Over the next 9 months Andrea helped Tobias out in learning to weightlift, running and building muscles. A sort of pet project to Andrea. After all that, Tobias called Andrea to his place as there was clearly something going on between them and then he asked her to move into his place. Considering Tobias's place looks a lot better than hers, it is also bigger and in a lot less dangerous area, Andrea couldn't refuse such an amazing offer even knowing what could happen between them.

I'm interested to see where this goes because i don't have backstories or anything planned, it is all play by ear at this point and it has been fun playing from the ground up without any controlling aspect to it.

Playing from a face lifted Daisy Hovel:

5nlVogo.png
    (Tobias and Andrea)

0rgVZ23.png
    (Better look at Andrea)

FyvJ5Fx.png
    (Readjusted the living room area)

EC4Rc01.png
    (Computer and weight lifting bench)

JhgRIpH.png
    (Kitchen area. Wall was knocked out as it was impractical)

JEYWjnM.png
    (Look at the door way and windows)

bnYqsXe.png
    (Bedroom)

4AcMwcC.png
    (Bathroom. Wallpaper remains unchanged)

0le5wCe.png
    (Front porch. Might remove the pillar next to the chess board and move the board to allow more room for character interactions)
  • Options
    Last day, we had to deal with bees, spiders and bats...
    YlHzwyd.png
    0Ot6OPj.png
    OYsy3fl.png
    MZCetyO.png
    then after a bit of recap...
    yOZB0B3.png
    it was time to pack our stuff and go home...
    uy6FGkz.png
    3thNVKg.png
    UKgMXol.png
    ItJn3hR.png
    eYZohKG.png
    after the first rough days, it didn't go so bad... they restored the island and survived, and as a prize, they can brag about it!
    sGLvvaf.png

Now, to conclude our adventure in Sulani...
    When you find love as an elder, why would you want to wait?!
    gf8NHl3.png
    Qtv9v5q.png
    KXeT9DG.png
    2yBPNuk.png
    ufmLZCL.png
    4leF0YJ.png
    Wotw36W.png
    8rznJ0K.png
    02jNZgR.png

I'm going home to the Vatores for a couple of days.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    @Morkova, page 391.
    Bet Lecter's thinking 'Oh great, why am I stranded with a hot lady with a serious attitude problem?' And yep, looks like the inhabitants of that particular bush booted Judith out. In my game, i've given her an attitude adjustment, quirks and all.

@Siliclone, page 391. Raj, the spider magnet. Oh wait. 'Spider-Raj, Spider-Raj, Does whatever a Spider can. Can he swing, from a web? No he can't, he's not turned. Watch out, here comes a spider, Raj!'
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Oliana Ngata keeps coming to my adult lounge, stripping naked and kissing people. Her poor wife never shows up anywhere outside of Sulani, so she probably doesn't know.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    @Gordy, page 391.
    Next time, invite your sims as well as her and Leila to the lounge. Grab a bag of popcorn and watch the mayhem unfold as Oliana is found out.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @SiliClone I love Geeta's traditional dress!! She's beautiful!!
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Tixyen OMG, Reed and Nadia dying unexpectedly is so tragic and affects so many lives :(

@DoloresGrey Wow Marie sure knows how to have fun, all those cocktails and streaking :wink:

@Daephene As mush as I love Selvadorada, I think Granite Falls is more suitable for calm elderly vacation :)

@SiliClone Your manor improvements are awesome! I know I find it difficult to build with the Vampire pack stuff too, it's somehow too bulky and doesn't match well even within the pack :/
    Glad Raj survived the ordeal, he looked quite doomed throughout it all :D
    Geeta's wedding is beautiful and no one even died - a miracle!

@Becka28 No, Evie and Adam name pairing was completely unintentional! I didn't even get what you meant at first %)
    Stefan is truly a god's gift, Bondi is so lucky! Adam could use a role model like him :love:
    Congratulations on the twins!
  • Options
    Morkovka wrote: »
    @SiliClone Your manor improvements are awesome! I know I find it difficult to build with the Vampire pack stuff too, it's somehow too bulky and doesn't match well even within the pack :/
    Same here, the only other pack that can be used with the vampire one is romantic garden.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top