November 15 - It's Friday, so what do I have for you? A Friday Highlight - here!
November 12 - Everyone ready for November Maxis Monthly? Details here

sims 2 all beds have same sheet textures

adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,839 Member
so this is a bit confusing but all the beds in my game have the same 4 sheet textures a light blue one,a rainbow lines one,dark blue kids one and a floral pink one and its the same sheet textures on all the beds why is that i tried everthing but nothing seems to work

Comments

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 2,817 Member
    There should be an arrow to the left. Try clicking on that.
    You can never discover The Sims games 100%. Even when you think you know everything, the game manages to surprise you.
    That's why I do experiments in the game from time to time and tutorial videos on YouTube.
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,839 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »

turns out im blind and dumb XD
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 2,817 Member
    adamzaid wrote: »
    EgonVM wrote: »

turns out im blind and dumb XD

No worries. After seeing many objects have an arrow to the right, it's easy to get used to it and miss the arrow to the left for bed sheets.
    I'm glad that you were able to see more bed sheet options. I'm sure the more expansion packs you have, the more bed sheet options you'll have.
    You can never discover The Sims games 100%. Even when you think you know everything, the game manages to surprise you.
    That's why I do experiments in the game from time to time and tutorial videos on YouTube.