Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Wish

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    For my sims to visit their neighbor without a loading screen while in the neighborhood. :p
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Wyrren wrote: »
    I would do anything for more stair options!

The new foundation levels help a bit, but it's still a struggle for something that (I think) could be easy for the developers to introduce. After all, it's already been done in the previous games!

When sims3 introduced L-shaped stairs to the store, I was so happy! I'd always wanted them, but only got to play with these for a few months before sims4 dropped. It was okay though, because I knew (haha) that they would include them somewhere in the new iteration. Why else would they have made them so close to dropping a new game, right? I was sooooo sure... :/

I never build anymore because I can never get my stairs to work properly...
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options

Oh my goodness! That would be awesome! I hate infants in the sims games. They are pretty pointless. I always age them straight to toddlers because that's when they actually get a personality.
    O(≧▽≦)O

• Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Aw, just one? Ok, I wish households maintained relationships when they're saved to your Library and placed in another save file. I used to have this but somehow it's not a thing anymore. Or it was a bug that I had that I definitely want back :)
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    Aw, just one? Ok, I wish households maintained relationships when they're saved to your Library and placed in another save file. I used to have this but somehow it's not a thing anymore. Or it was a bug that I had that I definitely want back :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that was an actual thing!
    O(≧▽≦)O

• Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    I want teens to look less like young adults + I want the waling stick back for elders :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    edited July 2019
    retro furniture and retro appliances year base 1950 to year 2000
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    Placing lots wherever. I don't often use anything larger than 30x20. I have buildings on the larger lots but rarely play them and some of the neighborhood sims live in homes on the larger lots.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Just one? Hmm...better, more individual personalities. That or story progression. I'd be happy with either one.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Extra (optional) trait slots for each stage, with more base game traits to fill them with.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    MaxieMixMaxieMix Posts: 194 Member
    To make a bigger family

• Options
    asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    Destin2016 wrote: »
    Flesh out Teens & Children like Toddlers are.

And elders. I miss proper grandparents, with walking sticks and rocking chairs. Properly defined life stages I think is what I'm going for. They just need to add a couple of things, just to make it feel a bit more varied from what feels like YA from teen to elder death.
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    Memories Sims 2 Style.
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    edited July 2019
    I regret my previous wish. I was just playing the game, and was reminded my number one annoyance! Let sims be at sleep and stop grilling in the middle if the night!!!

A sim returned from a community lot, at 2:30 AM. None of the other 6 household members were anywhere near their bed, not even the toddler. Her teen siblings were watching tv, toddler playing on the floor next to them. Her husband was standing still outside the house. Her 80 years old was upstairs working out. AND - her mom was in the garden grilling! Why are they never asleep when entering a house at 2:30 AM?

That said, after mom finished grilling, she didn't eat anything (she probably wasn't even hungry enough to bother), but she put the group meal of 8 steaks in her inventory...

These things annoys me to bits! I really don't get it why EA didn't give sims an understanding of time, like they obviously did in TS1, TS2 and TS3. Sims behave the same way at 2:30 AM as they would at 5 PM. They are hungry instead of being tired...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    CodexMortemCodexMortem Posts: 104 Member
    I think I'd like most of the things mentioned here. Specially if they updated teens and elders. I mean, it's probably way too late to make teens a bit shorter but, given that they basically look like YA, at least they could have some more interactions or activities or something. Also I wished custom lifespans were a thing in the BG. And, also mentioned already, the ability to turn sims into occults (or the reverse) in CAS.
    gGelhII.png
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Missmagoo2 wrote: »

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that was an actual thing!

I know I had that luxury until around the Seasons patch but after that it went away. Like I said, I wish it was a bug that didn't get squashed :D
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Fear emotion with a system in place to choose fears from a large selection so that Sims can differ from each other. Like fear of fire, spiders, Occults, death, sharks,... and fears like getting demoted or failing at their job, or fear of their children failing school, or fear of getting possessed in StrangerVille. We just really need Fear. I'd make those mortals fear the heck out of my Vampires.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    More life stages
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @ListentoToppDogg

I had no idea freeplay has so many options for babies yet S4 babies have nothing really by comparison. In my S3 games I love my family play so apart from nightclubs/bars my babies/toddlers and children go everywhere with their sim parents so I am a little annoyed they can do those sorts of baby interactions in freeplay but not in the 4 game itself.. you have opened my eyes with this one lol :)