Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simdia is done!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    looks awesome karilyn! love the vibrant colors!
  • Options
    KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    edited May 2019
    Fixed a few issues with roads not being connected and found out I missed a few store items for the list so please check for updates on what is being used.
    I also found that the trees from Sunlit Tides dont show up unless the .package files are placed in my mods folder. Not sure why that is but I will be providing a download link for the package files when I upload the world.
    I also added a graveyard and fishing spot and 2 more residential lots.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I uploaded a lot from the world, this is the Palace I built for Shaw Jahan and his family/harem https://thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9309310 the palace uses wallpapers from the golden ticket toy shop.
    Post edited by KarilynMonroe2 on
  • Options
    Hey guys! Sorry i've been on a break from building since I've been working in my RL garden. I am putting a few finishing touches on Simdia and will upload a version to test soon. I am a little unsure how to make sure that the trees from IP show up. They are showing for me but i don't know if I remember how I did it! Anyway, it looks good so far and I am eager to share.
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,363 Member
    Looking forward to trying it out!
  • Options
    I re-uploaded Jahan Palace to locate missing items and updated my store items list so check the list (above) to see what is used.
    Somehow I lost my furnished version of the lake palace so it is just an empty shell with a pool and pool furniture. It will need stairs and rooms so have fun creating something unique. The Lake Palace is a real place in India built by Shaw Jahan (builder of the Taj Mahal). It is a hotel today.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Okay- Its on the exchange https://thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9328588 Be sure to have all the packs and store content installed.
    If you don't see lots of Sunlit tides Trees, Please place this folder in your mods folder in Packages mediafire.com/folder/n9n2ffrnd56fi/trees
    Post edited by KarilynMonroe2 on
  • Options
    KhemKat19KhemKat19 Posts: 129 Member
    This is exciting, it looks so good! I can't wait to check it out!
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,363 Member
    Downloaded! No time to play today.
  • Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Beautiful world @KarilynMonroe2 :) !

Especially love the colourful beach shops, the jungle village, the laundromat by the river (awesome idea by the way!) and of course the Taj Mahal! <3 ... Definitely has my recommendation!

P.S.: Sunlit Tides coconut palms are showing up alright in my game.
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Looks lovely, very bright and cheerful! <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    Hidehi wrote: »

Beautiful world @KarilynMonroe2 :) !

Especially love the colourful beach shops, the jungle village, the laundromat by the river (awesome idea by the way!) and of course the Taj Mahal! <3 ... Definitely has my recommendation!

P.S.: Sunlit Tides coconut palms are showing up alright in my game.
    Oh so good to hear!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top