Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 As always you have such fun ideas. I voted and if I can make time I will submit some Sims. I am looking forward to seeing Sulani through your eyes!
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 As always you have such fun ideas. I voted and if I can make time I will submit some Sims. I am looking forward to seeing Sulani through your eyes!

Awww... thank you, @TheAemaSimming. If you can, I'd love to feature a Sim of yours. Your Sim doesn't need to be brand new. I'll accept pre-created Sims.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Just wondering, would anyone who reads PTLT be interested in a prequel when I've finished the original? (I'm close to the end of the original one.)
  • Options
    Oh I'm so far behind with all my updates! Wowza! Anyhoo, thought I'd drop by and share Livin' A Simmin' Life chapters. Images under spoiler for size. I'm too lazy to resize. :p
    MKcp3Yh.png
    Mia and her friend, Parker sing their hearts out!
    Episode 3.21 Too Much Honesty
    Drama alert! Things get dicey in the Cognito-Kibo household! Eek! :# Featuring @simscognito's Riley (not-pictured) and the Cognito-Kibo kids, Akira Kibo, Miko Ojo, my Simself, Lizzie, and her daughter, Parker!
    a6RXKBN.png
    Lizzie with her grilled cheese and spots!
    Episode 3.22 Seeing Spots
    Uh oh! Lizzie is sick. Joseph takes care of the kiddos and his wife.
    featuring @LegacySims2017's Joseph Simself + Dulcie, and @InfraGreen's Marshall + Lizzie, Joey Jr., and Parker.
    oeM93Qr.png
    Joseph and Lizzie chat with the kiddos!
    Episode 3.23 Bedtime Stories
    Lizzie and Joseph reminisce with the kids about how they met, but Carrie is feeling down. featuring @LegacySims2017's Joseph Simself, @InfraGreen's Carrie Buckley, + Lizzie, Joey Jr., and Parker
    2NI3jzB.png
    Lizzie is so cute when she's excited and yes, you guessed it, Karleen is preggo- with twins!
    Episode 3.24 Breakfast with Bacon

Lizzie and Karleen enjoy breakfast together with some fun townie appearances, featuring @CathyTea's Sugar Maple Bough, @TheYayToast's Marie Carter, + Lizzie and Karleen
    GrZSX0N.png
    Lewis enjoys time out with a friend.
    Episode 3.25 Lewis Finds Love

...probably one of my favorite chapters as of late. I love them all, but this one especially challenged me and made me happy with a few characters. featuring @SoulGal7's Lewis Goldwin, @Bugsie2016's Bugsie Sims, @LegacySims2017's Joseph Simself, + Lizzie, her sister, Nora, one of her kids, Parker.
    GdzgGNk.png
    one of the cutest parts of the chapter... when Joey talks to the monster under the bed!
    Episode 3.26 Sugar and Spice and All Things Nice
    What a fun chapter! As always, @CathyTea's Cathy Tea is a wild card...but a fun addition to the story. Also features @CathyTea's Sugar Maple Bough, @Zurka's John and Angela Smith (and their kids), @Shadami's Amy Cat, @simscognito's Riley, + Lizzie and her triplets, Ace Reynolds, and Miko Ojo!

Thanks everyone for reading! Sorry for the delay in updates here! Also you can catch The Krazy Crazy Life of Kassiopeia Fullbright chapters here.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Just wondering, would anyone who reads PTLT be interested in a prequel when I've finished the original? (I'm close to the end of the original one.)

@Bugsie2016 I'd be open to reading a prequel. Still have to catch up with PTLT. Who are you thinking of featuring?

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited July 2019
    New Chapter for Stars and the Sun!
    Goodbye Doesn't Mean I'm Gone
    Post edited by NyteRose on
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options

@Bugsie2016 I'd be open to reading a prequel. Still have to catch up with PTLT. Who are you thinking of featuring?

It's mainly going to focus on Melete's parents but we'll see Melete, her older brother & baby sister.
  • Options

It's mainly going to focus on Melete's parents but we'll see Melete, her older brother & baby sister.

Nice! I'd say go for it! :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
  • Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    edited July 2019
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    does anyone here get confused about the British Royal titles? Here's a way to remember them: Do Monkeys Ever Visit Britain
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    Hi everyone!

I haven't been on here very much this year, despite me telling myself I will get back into writing and into this community.
    I think the reason I find it hard to reignite my interest in the sims is because my dear roommate isn't actually my roommate anymore. She's currently doing her internship in another city.
    We got into the sims 4 together, and all my shenanigans and writing adventures were done with her encouragement and support. It's double the fun when you're doing ridiculous stuff with your friend, you know?
    So I think I will hold up throwing myself back into the sims until next year when she will (hopefully) be back in town. I love this community, and I can't wait to be writing with all of you again :)

That's just what's up with me. How is everyone else? Miss you all :D
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Hi everyone!

I haven't been on here very much this year, despite me telling myself I will get back into writing and into this community.
    I think the reason I find it hard to reignite my interest in the sims is because my dear roommate isn't actually my roommate anymore. She's currently doing her internship in another city.
    We got into the sims 4 together, and all my shenanigans and writing adventures were done with her encouragement and support. It's double the fun when you're doing ridiculous stuff with your friend, you know?
    So I think I will hold up throwing myself back into the sims until next year when she will (hopefully) be back in town. I love this community, and I can't wait to be writing with all of you again :)

That's just what's up with me. How is everyone else? Miss you all :D

well i figured out why cathtea loves eso. its fun unless you accidently kill the wrong guy and get a bounty put on you. i was swinging the new sword cathtea gifted me so all her fault. lol
  • Options
    okay got killed by a gryphon in eso so might write tomorrow. gryphons look like buckbeak from harry potter so google buckbeak or grypon works too but for that type eso after.
  • Options

Awww... thank you, @TheAemaSimming. If you can, I'd love to feature a Sim of yours. Your Sim doesn't need to be brand new. I'll accept pre-created Sims.

Hmm... premades...hmm.... I might have an idea of someone who could use a change of scenery.
  • Options

@Bugsie2016 I'm a big fan of PTLT so I would definitely be here for a prequel no doubt! :)
  • Options

@Bugsie2016 I'm a big fan of PTLT so I would definitely be here for a prequel no doubt! :)

I'm excited to finish the original PTLT story, which will be soon and excited to show more of everything mentioned in passing by the ptlt cast. Mainly how much Melete is like her dad (something I've got to figure out how to show). :)
  • Options
    DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    Hey folks! I'm doing good so far, around 7 weeks left until the end of my pregnancy.

I'm playing my drifter challenge, currently halfway through house 3.

I might have a bit of money this month. What should I get, strangerville or island living?
  • Options
    Bit late posting this in here as I meant to do it this morning but here. :)
    Chapter 44
    EAtnSfpXYAEyDAN?format=jpg&name=small
  • Options
    Hey folks! I'm doing good so far, around 7 weeks left until the end of my pregnancy.

I might have a bit of money this month. What should I get, strangerville or island living?

@DeiraShadeweaver I'm finding Island Living to be glorious. It's a beautiful world. I have both, but I haven't played around much in Strangerville yet, but it's pretty cool. Those are my two cents.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited July 2019

@DeiraShadeweaver I'm finding Island Living to be glorious. It's a beautiful world. I have both, but I haven't played around much in Strangerville yet, but it's pretty cool. Those are my two cents.

i moved rylan and alana there for a while it is pretty but rylans to shy to pee in the ocean. he would rather wet himself. so i think their in willow creek now. i think rylan likes flushabe toilets alana doesn't care.
    Post edited by friendsfan367 on
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    iNnDvOS.png
    The next chapter of Nightshade is out! Read it here! (Also, please forgive the uncentered text on the image :joy:)
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    woohoo going to Germany in October!!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    i did it my insta pot actually made hard boiled eggs.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Shadami wrote: »
    @divanthesimmer I'm excited. :) I look forward to your submissions.

@Shadami I'm planning traditional date and dating/group activities. You can vote without knowing about Sulani or owning Island Living.

For me personally I'd say a hike or swimming. XD maybe a date over ice cream smoothies.

I personally prefer more intimate, one-on-one dates (group dates would make me feel claustrophobic, though it's fun in The Sims), even though I've never been on a real date. I'm also down for ice-cream any day, any time. It's winter here and I would eat it right now. XD

bad simmer . when you said claustrophobic it reminded me i work tomorrow. :) i prefer helping out in the kitchen the dining areas make me feel clastrophobic

aince i called you bad i should update by saying i was off by 2 both days. pretty sure i forgot. i was supposed to be of at 4 but the regular day manager wasn't sick anymore.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top