Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• Options
    Simrissie_RykelSimrissie_Rykel Posts: 113 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Nym115 I love, love, love how you created the Japanese flag with the rugs in the bathroom! So clever ♥

@JojoMOMSTER Stunning use of the colour scheme (the green and orange/gold) and I love how you used MOO to have "fabric" on the counter top ♥

@Becka28 I love how you converted the colour scheme into a rustic palette (great job on that!) and you used the perfect objects and clutter for the theme ♥

@madelynsims95 I love your use of the colours in the bathroom and the custom window looks awesome ♥

@Simmingal I love how you used the painting in the bathroom - it fits the colour scheme perfectly and is such a great focal point for the room. I also love the radio, a very nice touch ♥

@leashahampton I love your use of stars and stripes in the room, so clever! The custom mirror looks awesome ♥
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Flag inspired bathroom is a lovely bathroom based on the blue and white colors of the Finnish flag! @Simrissie_Rykel :) The blue and white colour scheme looks very stylish and elegant! Very nice design, layout and furnishing of the room! The double sinks nook area is very nice! It looks very nice that there are two blue and white sinks and mirrors with a white counter in between with beauty items on for Sims to enjoy using. The blue vase is a nice touch there. Very nice shelves nooks either sides with the towels, plants and toiletries items on. The glass doors shower nook is great! The stone flooring of the nook is very nice. Very nice design of the bath tub alcove! It looks great! The zen decor item and candles that are there would be very calming for Sims to see as they relaxfully bathe in the bath tub. The blue and white artwork on the wall adds a special look to the room area. The blue and white floor rugs placed in the design of the Finnish flag are very nice! Sims will enjoy wearing the bathrobe.
    It is a very lovely Finnish themed bathroom! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    @rosemow thank you so much for the warm and special welcome! And for the lovely comments on my room, much appreciated ♥
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Simrissie_Rykel love your bathroom. It is so creative and luxurious. I never know what to do in big bathrooms but you have filled the space so well. I love the shower area with the glass doors, the shelving near the sink and using double sinks.
  • Options
    madelynsims95madelynsims95 Posts: 285 Member
    @Simrissie_Rykel
    I love your bathroom build! I especially love the pops of the blue like the blue wall behind the white shelving, the blue counters, rugs, and artwork. Also, I LOVE the walled-in tub! That looks so nice! I'm definitely going to be using that in future builds. I also really adore the sort of sauna shower room with the river rock flooring. Overall, I just really love your build! Awesome job!
    Also, thank you for your kind words about my room!
    Origin ID: madelynsims95
    Stories/Challenges:
    Mother May I? (100 Baby Challenge)
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    edited July 2019
    Entry Form
    Theme for the week: a bathroom based on the flag colors of a country
    Origin ID: coolsim9999999
    Gallery name of room: Italian Comfort Bath
    Gallery Link:
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/31E29170A52011E985EEDB45D57D7787?category=rooms&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=coolsim9999999&max=50&maxis=false
    Back Story:
    Marcia redid her bathroom after traveling to Italy to match the colors of the Italian flag: green white and red. She loves her green corner tub with comfy jets to relax.
    Pictures of the room:
    3THhGsK.png
    Showing most of the room
    zT8esTX.png
    bubble bath
    cW3Pb4k.png
    bird's eye view
    nLkFysj.png
    from the other direction
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Italian Comfort Bath is a lovely restful bathroom based on the colours of the Italian flag! @coolsim9999999 :) The green, white and red colour scheme is very nice! Very nice patterned red and white walls , and patterned white and red tiling flooring. The walls and floors complement very well with the corner green triangular bath tub nook! Marcia will enjoy restfully bathing in the tub, listening to Italian music through the wall speaker., with sunlight coming through the red blinds window. It is nice there are red towels to use and a white robe to wear. The green landscape wall picture is very nice and calming for to look at. It is very special that red carpet pathway leads up to the bath tub. Very nice shelving area with the red ,white and green plants, tissues and bottle. The green Spring mural and scenic Italian picture on the toilet and sink nook walls are special touches, and the red vases with green plants suits the colour scheme so well! The plant is nice placed on the green stool, and the red edged mirror is great! The I shape of the long red carpet and T shape of the room is very nice as the letters abbreviation for the word Italy.
    It is a very lovely Italian flag coloured bathroom! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)

I hope that you are a little bit better with your cold.
  • Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow B)! I really appreciate and love all your detailed reviews of my rooms <3o:)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    Entry Form
    Theme for the week: A bathroom based on the flag colors of a country
    Gallery name of room: Jamaican Loo
    Origin id: Gwiniel

Unfortunately it's a thunderstorm day on my tester family so the pics are dim/dark :D

2q2BR2K.jpg

z0iuKiT.jpg

pAxMEn5.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Jamaican Loo is a very creatively designed bathroom based on the Jamaican flag! @Gwiniel :) The green, black and gold colour scheme to reflect the flag colours is very nice! It looks very great the way you have created the Jamaican flag on the flooring! Very nice corner triangular tub nook! The black and gold coloured tub looks very stylish! It looks nice that hedging separates off the nook area. Sims will like to use the green towels after bathing. The green and gold colored blinds suit the theme well! Very nice corner vanity table nook! The golden mirrors on the corner walls and pool lights on the edges are very nice! Great design of the vanity nook counter! Sims will to sit on the green stool there and use the beauty items and the hair dryer. Very nice sink nook for washing hands. The linen cabinet is great beside the sink, and the mirror there looks great also! The golden ceiling light is a nice touch. The Jamaican wallart looks great!
    It is a lovely, stylish Jamaican flag themed bathroom! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,655 Member
    Entry Form
    Theme for the week: A bathroom based on the flag colors of a country
    Gallery name of room : Love for the DR <3
    Origin id : AlJay2000
    Description : I chose to make a bathroom resembling the Dominican Republic's Flag. Of all the places I've been, the DR has a special place in my heart. I absolutely love the people there <3
    Pictures of the room :
    pmQYKgH.png
    9HXFjAi.png
    pfaCfa9.png
    1JHR0aZ.png
    rk0vOtv.png
    NGSKCvQ.png
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Hi @rosemow here is my entry :)

Entry Form
    Theme for the week: a bathroom based on the flag colours of a country.
    Gallery name of room: Calm Bathroom
    Origin id: osiazul
    Pictures of the room:

I chose the colors from the flag of Argentina:
    1nj24Fo.png

fDVN7HK.png
    NSrtXMY.png
    7Eldbjn.png
    4enzAqO.png
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    @Becka28 thank you so much for your kind comments on my bathroom

@madelynsims95 thank you so much for your kind comments on my bathroom. Yay, glad you like the walled-in bath, can't wait to see how you use it in your builds :smile:

@coolsim9999999 I love your use of paintings in the bathroom ♥ and the radio is such a nice touch.

@Gwiniel I love how you created the flag with the flooring and rugs ♥, the rounded counter top is super clever and looks great with the hairdryer and other clutter items on and that painting is just perfect for this room!

@AlJay I love how you created the flag on the floor with the related colour blocks in the build, so creative! ♥ The fingerprint painting is awesome.

@emere I adore how you created the sun in the middle of the flag with those floor rugs ♥ The candles on the half wall is such a great touch!

• Options
    Thank you very much @Simrissie_Rykel B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Love for the DR is a lovely bathroom based on the flag of the Dominican Republic! @AlJay :) It looks very great the way you have designed the room and have the flag on the flooring! The red and the blue coloured tiling and round circular and semi circle floor rugs in the corners, the white cross, and the floor pattern in the middle to reflect the coat of arms looks very great! Very nice red and blue coloured sink nooks! The red and blue colored plants, candles, tissue box, butterflies and mirrors look great there! Sims will enjoy using the beauty items there and checking their appearance in the mirrors . Very nice red bath tub corner nook! The DR flag themed wallart on the walls of the bath, shower and toilet nooks looks great! Sims will enjoy restfully bathing in the triangular bath and use the red bath towels after bathing. The red vase plant is a nice touch of nature. Very nice glass windows blue themed shower nook! Sims will like to use the blue and white towels after bathing and wear the blue bath robe.
    It is a special bathroom that reflects your love of the Dominican Republic! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Calm Bathroom is a very lovely and restful bathroom based on the Argentinian flag ! @emere :) The blue, white and yellow colour scheme is very nice to reflect the flag colours! Very nice calming blue wall texture and the layout of the room is very nice! The yellow floor rugs reflecting the sun in the middle of the flag looks great! They are nice touches of sunshine. The white flooring to reflect the white of the flag is nice and peaceful . Very nice bath tub nook! It looks very nice the way the pretty wall of candles separates the nook off. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the wall speaker with sunlight coming through the windows. The white vase plants are calming nature touches for Sims to see as they bathe. They will like to wear the bath robe after bathing. Very nice white double sinks nook! It looks nice the way white towels are on the walls on either sides of the sink, and the yellow blossoms are pretty between the sinks. It looks great that a half wall separates off the toilet nook and the candles on the top of it are a nice touch. The shower nook is great! The white and yellow flowers are pretty on top of the linen cabinet.
    It is lovely peaceful bathroom based on the Argentinian flag! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow !
    Thank you @Simrissie_Rykel as well :)
  • Options
    JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    @Nym115

Your Japanese bathroom is spot on! I love the main color being red while adding in the pops of white. The cherry blossom plants and wall decor are great additions to the theme! I love how spacious your bathroom is. Mixing the two rugs together to create the flag in the center of the room was an awesome way to show off the flag of the country!

@JojoMOMSTER

Your Irish bathroom is so cute! I love the stone walls, it makes me think this could totally be in an Irish castle! The gold/orange with pops of green go great together and really bring out the flag colors! The door you included is perfect for a castle bathroom!

@Becka28

Your Australian flag themed bathroom is so cozy! I love the red fireplace you included in the room, that really makes the space feel warm and farmhousey. The blue wood walls, white floors, and red curtains go so well together! You designed this space so pretty with the flowers and country style furniture!

@madelynsims95

I adore your German bathroom! I love that you chose to do the walls yellow and add pops of red and black. The shape of your bathroom is really cute and unique. I absolutely love the curtain feature above the tub! The flooring you chose goes perfectly with the rest of the room as well as the German flag!

@Simmingal

I love how simple and classy your Finnish bathroom is. The white walls and blue tile floors go great together! I love the separation wall between the tub and shower! The wall art that you put over the tub is a great representation of the Finnish flag with the white frame and blue center!

@leashahampton

Holy cow this room is awesome! Your New Zealand bathroom is totally spot on with the flag! I love all the different designs you did with the flooring and the wall dividers! Nothing clashes together and it all is very vibrant and tasteful! I love that you included stars all around the space. The window feature all around the tub is gorgeous.

@Simrissie_Rykel

Your Finnish bathroom is so pretty! The simplicity of the Finnish flag makes designing a classy, pretty space for it easy! I love your shelving and clutter on either side of your bathroom sinks. Your shower room is so pretty! I want one of those in real life! I love the rugs in the center of the room representing the flag. The artwork and counter tops around the tub look so nice.

@coolsim9999999

I always love the cool shapes you do with your rooms. Your Italian flag bathroom is so pretty! I love the primary color of red in your room with pops of white and green. The artwork on the walls and furniture in green go so well with the rest of the room. I feel like red and green together would probably be hard to pull off but you did it so nicely! I adore the plants in your room as well.

@Gwiniel

Your Jamacian bathroom is so cool! I love the idea of having the flag as the flooring! Your bathroom is so open and spacious as well. I adore all of the plant life in the room, and using the hegde wall as a divider was so cute and smart. I love that you kept all the furniture dark, it makes it look very sleek and not over-done with color. Your artwork is perfect for the flag/country you picked! Your vanity space is an awesome addition to the room.

@AlJay

This bathroom is so pretty! I love that you did the floor in the Dominican Republic flag’s design and included rugs of that color in each square! The gold design in the middle is so pretty. I love how you divided the room into sections using the flag, that’s super smart!

@emere

I love your Argentina flag inspired room. It’s so pretty and subtle! The light blue of the walls and shower goes so well with the yellow rugs in the center of the room.I love the accent wall behind the sinks! All of the candles in the room make the space feel so cozy and relaxing. I love that you added hanging wall plants in the room! The speaker was a great touch.

Great job everyone!
  • Options
    Thank you @JosieAnglin 🙂
  • Options
    JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    Entry Form
    Theme For The Week: A bathroom based on the flag colours of a country.
    Origin ID: Netxpre2.
    Gallery Name Of Room: Papua’s New Loo.
    Flag/Country I Chose: Papua New Guinea.
    Notes: I picked Papua New Guinea’s flag that consists of the biggest colors on the flag: red and black, with pops of yellow and white. I translated this into my bathroom; majority of the room is black and red, with pops of white and yellow. I wanted to keep the room simple and functional for anyone wanting to use it!
    Pictures of the room:

IG4qzvu.png
    D7CQOJi.png
    1Fcs1IY.png
    2w0aHq9.png
  • Options
    Papua’s New Loo is a lovely and stylish bathroom based on the Papua New Guinea flag @JosieAnglin :) Very nice red and black colour scheme with nice touches of yellow and white. The design, layout and furnishings are very nice! Nice red walls and white flooring. Very nice bath tub nook! The white bath tub, white wall decor either sides and the red and white wallart picture beside the tub looks great! The plants in the red patterned vases are a nice nature touch and reflect well PNG plants. The golden yellow wall decor on the toilet area wall is nice. Very nice corner counters nook! It looks very nice that there is a black sink on each corner wall and a golden mirror for Sims to check their appearance in. The candles are pretty in the corner nook, and Sims will like to use the soap and the wall hand towel when washing their hands. Very nice black combo shower and bath nook! It is nice there is a bath towel on the wall to use and a bath robe to wear after showering. The candles there are calming and pretty! The golden wall lights through the room are very nice touches of yellow and look very nice on the red coloured walls. The yellow blossoms wall item near the door is lovely for Sims to see as they enter and leave the room.
    It is a lovely Papua New Guinean flag colours themed bathroom! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Where are the non playable cars that were added to the game and the extra 1,000 objects? I heard that happened today. I hope I'm not confused. :o.
    4kkjdXo.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top