Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What we want to see in 2019

Comments

• Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    When you're selecting a household to visit a location, let them be sorted alphabetically.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    B3L7A_G0thB3L7A_G0th Posts: 39 Member
    *World
    *Rabbit holes to be removed (Seriously, let me see inside of, customize, or edit public bathrooms, etc)

*Plant sims to be a permanent lifestate, unless it is removed with cheats

*Functional vehicles

*Loading screens removed, and smooth transitions between worlds

*Babies that are left alone for five seconds should not be taken away by Child Support. Actually, prob shouldn't be taken away at all. Unless one of my sims reports another for neglecting a child, toddler, or baby, child support should leave my sims alone.

*Waking up Patchy the Straw Man should be easier.

*Cheats to be much more malleable rather than strict. Some things i can think of to make cheats better:
    1. Removal of Vampire Weakness points while keeping the strength points or vice versa
    2. Force summoning a special sim that your active sim hasn't yet met (Patchy the Snow Man, Father Winter, Grim Reaper, Skeleton Butler, etc)
    BB
    *Building on, changing lot type, and saving special lots to gallery without mods (The Secret Lab, the Rental Lots in Jungle Adventure, Hidden Lots in various packs, etc)

CAS
    *Putting alien CAS items (Like eyes, makeup, scars, etc) onto Vampires and non (or other)-lifestate sims
    *Putting vampire CAS items (Like eyes, makeup, scars, etc) onto aliens and non (or other)-lifestate sims
    *Editing a specific body-part of a sim, instead of mirror edits
    *Grim Reapers, Skeletons, Scarecrows, Ghosts, etc to be creatable in CAS.

New animals
    *Apes
    *Anglerfish
    *Piranha
    *Fangtooth Fish (Likely not as well known as the others on this list but still pretty awesome)
    *Giant Isopod
    *Killer Whale

Lifestates
    *All lifestates (Not just vampires) should have special perk abilities
    *New lifestate: Half shark-sim (Think King Shark in The Flash), probably as some kinda expansion patch to Island Living (Some of this sim-type's abilities could be: faster swimming, sonar system)

Sims
    *Why do some of my sims act mean to others even with no relative traits that will make them mean?
    *My sims should not attempt to do something when i cancel their doing it.
    *Celebrity Interactions should be in a different category than Friendly Interactions.
    *Celebrity quirks should not be forced onto a sim with celebrity reputation.
    My Sims ID is KillerRaven125

Send me a friend request on The Sims 3 Exchange website so we can share builds!

Check out my gallery on Sims 4! (Haven't been playing Sims 4 for about a year now as I recently "discovered" Sims 3)
  • Options
    Selecting multiple rooms in BB instead of the whole lot or only one

Check out my gallery on Sims 4! (Haven't been playing Sims 4 for about a year now as I recently "discovered" Sims 3)
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I want a new basegame world, that is relatively small (about 7 lots), that is filled with empty houses. For those of us that can't build, such as myself.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,973 Member
    I want a new basegame world, that is relatively small (about 7 lots), that is filled with empty houses. For those of us that can't build, such as myself.

and id like to see world with no house shells at bg no matter how small the actual world is
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    When you're selecting a household to visit a location, let them be sorted alphabetically.

I'd like "My Library" households to be put in alphabetically too.
  • Options
    IceColdPainIceColdPain Posts: 35 Member
    These are just things I want in general
    World Ideas:
    • Future world similar to Back to the Future
    1. Adds Futuristic tech, building that tech, robots, ect
    2. Shows a world born from destruction, and one from invention
    3. Random Sims jump threw (time loop) and you have to bring them back/solve their issue

• Winter Ski Resort
    1. Skiing
    2. Yeti’s

• Werewolf Forest
    1. Werewolfs, more animals,

• Farm Pack
    1. Farm tools, Barns, animals( cow, sheep, chicken, goat, geese, ducks, rabbits, donkey..not part of family)
    2. Farm stand to sell produce
    3. Farmers market

• Alien World
    1. Alien world, extract gems, invade planets, weird alien pet

Job ideas
    -firefighter
  • Options
    Sims_4_ever_Sims_4_ever_ Posts: 143 Member
    I would love to see more customizations for the sims. Maybe a height adjuster, also more options for cold weather outfits, because the base outfits are horrendous! I'd also like magic
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    If you have a married couple consisting of a human and an alien, their offspring should resemble the parents, even the alien parent's human disguise. For example, I have a Japanese woman married to an alien who has an Asian human disguise so why would their offspring's alien human disguise be of African or Caucasian appearance?
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    BB

Spiral staircases

Island Living Water lots' terrain to be editable

putting walls, fences, posts, etc onto every square inch of a lot instead of in specific parts only

Water tool, similar to terrain tool (Pool tool is nice but let me build lakes)

L-shaped stairs

Editing ceiling bottoms

Clothing optional lot trait should be available for residential for the lots that don't have toddlers or pets

• Options
    Peg leg (For both legs) and hook (For both hands) for pirate sims in CAS
    Functional nautical vessels (Pirate ships, privateer galleons, etc)

• Options
    SelenaBatSelenaBat Posts: 1 New Member
    A lightning rod or something similar to protect your lot (or even just part of it/rod) from random lightning strikes. One storm totaled over $10k of my Sims outdoor setup, and the poor guy only makes $200/day t his job, plus what we collect.

And I will always love me my Occult sims, so more races to pick from is always good for me :)
  • Options
    Underwater World(s)

-Simfolk
    *Mermaids (And other fish-sims Sims 4 might have; Ocean Family?, etc)

-Animals
    *Dolphins (And other fish) live here

Landmarks and interesting features
    *Build from the bottom of the ocean to above the surface
    *Craters and crevices
    *Kelp and coral forests
    *Explorable caves that might take you to the surface, lead you to a nearby island, another part of the ocean, a dead-end, etc.

Theme of the underwater world
    -Sunken City of Atlantis (Plato)
    -Bay of Cambay, India
    -Port Royal in Jamaica
    -Yonaguni-Jima, Japan
    -Baiae and Portus Julius in Italy
    -Pavlopetri, Greece
    -Zealandia

-Vehicles
    *Submarines
    *Ships that can submerge and rise from the depths (Ala The Flying Dutchman in Pirates of the Caribbean 2+3)

• Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    1. Better personalities
    2. Cars
    3. University
    4. Burglars, firefighters etc
    5. Spiral staircases
    6. Bunkbeds
    7. Ladders
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Hybrids between Vampires+Aliens+Mermaids+Etc to not be so buggy

Lemme have more than one Occult form

• Options
    Heterochromia for sims ('Cause pets aren't the only ones who should have it)
    Teens should look different from young adults
    Mummy Occult lifestate

• Options
    Andyzhang2896Andyzhang2896 Posts: 58 Member
    I don't have all of the packs yet. So I'm sorry if what I want to see is already available and sorry if there's any grammar error.

•Object Items
    *Plumeria/Frangipani tree: I love this tree. I've seen it a lot in a contemporary, luxurious house and I'd like to have it
    *Functional vehicles
    *Ceiling shower
    *Hanging chair
    *Swimming pool jump board
    *Ladder
    *Full-height wardrobe

•Build Mode
    *Spiral stair, U-shaped stair, L-shaped stair, or even custom stair if possible.
    *Ceiling "tiles": I'd like to have some wood material on the ceiling. It adds some warm and not bland as plain white.
    *Colorless, invisible water option: Right now, the water on the fountain or swimming pool is always blue color. The only option available now is blue color (default) and that weird, purplish color.
    *Full-height, borderless glass window
    *Infinity swimming pool

•Lot Assignment
    *Hotel: This one is very great, especially on the new Island Living packs.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Danger/ Keep Out/ Caution/ No Trespassing, etc signs
    Open World Free Roam (Put all worlds and neighborhoods into one place.)
    Bigger/ unlimited lot sizes (Customizing and changing lot sizes; In case of lots, bigger is always better.)
    Post edited by B3L7A_G0th on

• Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    B3L7A_G0th wrote: »
    Hybrids between Vampires+Aliens+Mermaids+Etc to not be so buggy

Lemme have more than one Occult form

Right?
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    I don't have all of the packs yet. So I'm sorry if what I want to see is already available and sorry if there's any grammar error.

•Object Items
    *Plumeria/Frangipani tree: I love this tree. I've seen it a lot in a contemporary, luxurious house and I'd like to have it
    *Functional vehicles
    *Ceiling shower
    *Hanging chair
    *Swimming pool jump board
    *Ladder
    *Full-height wardrobe

•Build Mode
    *Spiral stair, U-shaped stair, L-shaped stair, or even custom stair if possible.
    *Ceiling "tiles": I'd like to have some wood material on the ceiling. It adds some warm and not bland as plain white.
    *Colorless, invisible water option: Right now, the water on the fountain or swimming pool is always blue color. The only option available now is blue color (default) and that weird, purplish color.
    *Full-height, borderless glass window
    *Infinity swimming pool

•Lot Assignment
    *Hotel: This one is very great, especially on the new Island Living packs.

Can I get ladders already? I'm tired of stairs that don't fit in rooms. And ones that only take up a little space.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Options
    stretching wallpaper, pillars, bars, etc in height (More than one level) or width (Entire lot width to less than the original width)

• Options
    Floraa_BloomFloraa_Bloom Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey, guys, this is my first time on the sims forum but I really wanted to get this idea out there. Hopefully, it doesn't get too lost, cause I feel like its important.

The sims are all about the inclusion of different types of people and it made me think. What about deaf sims? Personally, I am hard of hearing and slowly losing more of my hearing. I know they'd have to make a whole language but if they had it able to be chosen a sim is deaf or randomly born deaf maybe they learn a sign language skill at a faster rate. They could make it a skill so not all sims have to learn it and that it would actually be more realistic. Most hearing people don't learn the language anyways other than maybe the alphabet. IDK maybe it's a bad idea I just think it would be nice for them to incorporate deaf culture into the sims, let me know what you think. :smile:
  • Options
    VittaVitta Posts: 26 Member
    I'm craving for University EP, the ability to purchase additional homes and separate bank accounts for each sim to freely navigate their lives without starting over when moving out.

We're at the fifth year of Sims 4, what I'm asking should have either been implemented or shouldn't be hard to include the latter two in a free patch.
  • Options
    obe1992obe1992 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to see bunk beds, spiral staircases, ladders, and other basics in the game.

I really hope they add a university & boarding school expansion pack, especially if you could interact with your sim in the boarding school like you could with previous university expansions for the sims. The boarding school thing is unlikely but hopefully the university-style expansion happens.

I would also like bigger neighborhoods. Get Famous' Del Sol Valley had ONE unbuilt lot and only two more uninhabited residential lots. And the residential areas were severely lacking. No fishing spots, one playground, no stands? Sulani had more but still not enough for my liking. And Sulani doesn't have much in terms of built-in playable space outside of lots. You can't even explore underwater like you could in the Sims 3 version of the game. That was a HUGE disappointment to me.

In terms of small, in-game content, I would love there to be more off-grid items and gameplay. Why can you only cook eggs and grilled cheese using a gas stove if you're off grid? Why can't you use a wash bin to hand-wash clothes off grid? Why can't you clean a toilet or sink? I would love there to be a stuff pack where you could add solar panels and windmills so you could get some electricity and remain off-grid. I would also love a non-custom content canning station. An indoor plant watering system would be cool too - let us make awesome greenhouses!
  • Options
    ofDDofDD Posts: 28 Member
    Going from nursery life all the way to university... expansion pack. The sims 4 study life...