Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what’s the worst pizza topping?

MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
These are the top 3 most heard disliked toppings. And plz say if u like the other 2/3

what’s the worst pizza topping? 87 votes

Anchovy’s
51%
lisamwittmcruddTEXASKITTYKATsimspeaker4zagboorulesJennyggGabbyGirlJJACKIEJOYFinvolakittymeow5782341b77vlMovottilemonade578Karababy52NiaraTiarapandie00RedShoe7brenna29xLunaSimsxMobee 45 votes
Pineapple
18%
jaletu2005dreamerz13BabykittyjadeSavLynntadeoalonso2Sigzy05CrownSimsjooxisStutumKuroridacitysimmerWildIrishBansheeStarstruckSimmerTØPCassieb95Simbastien 16 votes
Mushrooms
10%
pisceschick75IdontrcallEmzyDalsvidathe_greenplumbobAngelEb95Colton147147MindsimscreateSimsandraCaleSims 9 votes
Something else (plz specify)
19%
SimburianCororonalanmichael1ChampandGirliesunspriterSindocatannaliese39mintycupcakeBMSOadduapinaDeKayPamtastic72IVXXXVIamber_ilumireBathycolpianCavapoo_KingDottyKC 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    Anchovy’s
    I also despise pineapple on pizza but mushrooms are my favorite topping.
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited July 2019
    Anchovy’s
    Tho personally I would add pineapple to not be on it, I only like mushrooms and pepperoni
    Post edited by smurfy77 on
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Mushrooms
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I also despise pineapple on pizza but mushrooms are my favorite topping.

fb-tease-pineapple-pizza.jpg

o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited July 2019
    all three :s
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Pineapple
    Pineapple and anchovies. Blech.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    I've never had anchovies on pizza but I'm fine with anchovies so I reckon it wouldn't be that bad. I hate veggies on pizza tho or those seafood types like with the octopus.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Pineapple
    Pineapple is a crime against pizza.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Pineapple
    I've never tried anchovies. Love mushrooms on pizza, absolutely despise pineapple on it. It just tastes so weird. Love them separately though.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Anchovy’s
    I do have something that isn’t really a topping but it’s disgusting, worse than pineapple or anchovies. Pretzel crust. It’s gross because all the salt gets on your pizza and there’s a lot of it. It makes it taste horrible
  • Options
    Y'all have ever tried sushi pizza? I made one on my own where I took those dried seaweed pieces and cut them up and then put rice on top and then my fav sushi filling which was tuna mayo. XD It was awesome tho. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Anchovy’s
    DeKay wrote: »
    Y'all have ever tried sushi pizza? I made one on my own where I took those dried seaweed pieces and cut them up and then put rice on top and then my fav sushi filling which was tuna mayo. XD It was awesome tho. 😂

I love sushi but that sounds disgusting. Is that really a thing?! Lol
  • Options

No, I made it myself. XD Yeah, it doesn't sound good and with people being picky about pineapple on pizza, I reckon people wouldn't like my invention. 😂

But there are people who make sushi and then arrange it in such a way that it looks like pizza.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Anchovy’s

No, I made it myself. XD Yeah, it doesn't sound good and with people being picky about pineapple on pizza, I reckon people wouldn't like my invention. 😂

But there are people who make sushi and then arrange it in such a way that it looks like pizza.

I’m kind of interested to try it actually... but anytime something sounds or people say it’s bad (Ex: for some reason I REALLY want to see Green Lantern) it makes me want to try it kore
  • Options
    StarstruckSimmerStarstruckSimmer Posts: 356 Member
    Pineapple
    I dislike pineappples on pizza, and HATE anchovies (I dislike most seafood in general). I also don't like mushrooms (I am very picky with my pizza, lol)
    b664aa5fd45b450309991d52cad05b285b11ca07.png
    old simmer whos just now getting back into it
  • Options

I’m kind of interested to try it actually... but anytime something sounds or people say it’s bad (Ex: for some reason I REALLY want to see Green Lantern) it makes me want to try it kore

I see. Well, if you know how to make sushi and pizza, then you can do it yourself. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    Never had anchovies on pizza, but I will gladly be the defender of pineapple (and mushroom) on pizza. There is absolutely nothing wrong with mixing savory and sweet flavors, and if anything I'd like to see pizza places start experimenting with other fruits, I bet a supreme pizza with a sprinkling of apricot would be bomb 😍
  • Options
    HannaSarasHannaSaras Posts: 25 Member
    Anchovy’s
    Not a big fan of anchovies, I like both pineapple and mushrooms on pizza. Recently, I had a pizza (neapolitan-style) with figs and lemon peel. It was surprisingly good, but pretty odd as far as topping goes.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Mushrooms are possibly the best topping on pizza. Not a big fan of anchovies or pineapple, but they're not the worst. Peppers are the worst imo :s
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Ok, all of that is gross, but I just wanna give a shout to the Greek Pizza in general at this small local chain, and more specifically the pine nuts on it. Like, what??? No, nuts do not belong on pizza. Stop it.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Pineapple
    I love mushrooms :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Anchovy’s
    I absolutely love pineapple and mushrooms on pizza, and I don't like fish.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I like most common toppings, especially pineapple. Of the more popular choices, I would be less likely to choose pepperoni. I find it quite salty. I guess I just really like pizza. I haven't eaten one in so long, they all sound yummy to me! :D
  • Options
    EmschmemEmschmem Posts: 84 Member
    Anchovy’s
    Least favorite pizza topping = anchovy

Favorite = artichoke hearts 😋
  • Options
    adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    Eggs and chicken. Like I don't want any of that with my pizza. Otherwise chicken & eggs are exellent. Just not in pizza.
    origin ID: adduapina
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Pineapple
    Pineapple, hands down. Anchovy's sound delicious in comparison.