Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge V2 (Updated for CL / Toddlers)

Comments

• Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    jella12 wrote: »
    my toddlers keeps getting taking away. its starting to bug me. what can i do. :/

Make sure the toddler needs don't dip too far into the red.
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    @jella12 - One tip that might make caring for the toddlers easier is to put a group meal on the counter or floor and they will grab their own serving when hungry. You do not need to use the high chairs.
  • Options
    EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    Lordy, I have started again! :wink: I had a sim, Tara, from my current Rebuild Willow Creek who was an extra child from generation 3 and when I saw her as a teen I knew I needed to save her and use her in another save. That time has come, Lol. I started a new save, aged her up to a YA and fixed her traits to match the rules. This third time for the challenge will go slower as I will mostly be playing on my Rebuild save and only playing this one as a change of pace, so updates will be few and far between.

Tara Neal(Gen 1)-Matriarch
    33mbxih.png

fcib9t.png
  • Options
    Simsloveme97Simsloveme97 Posts: 1 New Member
    I want to try this so bad, but im noncommittal and probably wouldnt follow the rules
  • Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    I want to try this so bad, but im noncommittal and probably wouldnt follow the rules

that's okay @Simsloveme97 ... after all it is your game.. play it how you would enjoy it.
  • Options
    Fizzstix wrote: »

that's okay @Simsloveme97 ... after all it is your game.. play it how you would enjoy it.

Fizzstix said it perfectly. This is your game. Have fun!
  • Options
    EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    So, Tara is doing well with six kids so far and she is pregnant again! Her oldest has just left the nest(a whopping 13 days early lol). I will be putting the kids up on my gallery like with the other times I've done this challenge so if you want any: EthanHS

#1 Abby J. Neal-Delgato
    35j066x.png

2d9s22v.png
  • Options
    GeniusSimmerGirlGeniusSimmerGirl Posts: 68 Member
    Does anyone know if the new freelancer update is allowed in this challenge?
    My origin ID is quiverfullsims | My simblr can be found here. It follows the Rowan family- an extremely conservative clan with nearly 17 children.
  • Options
    EA_SpectreEA_Spectre Posts: 263 EA Administrator
    edited April 2019
    I did it! 100 babies raised to young adulthood!

Here the final stats:
    Multiple Births
    triplets 4
    twins 10
    male 41
    Hair
    black 18
    blonde 29
    brown 48
    red 5
    Eyes
    blue 14
    brown 77
    green 4
    grey 3
    purple 2

I'm already planning a new project. Basically a 100 Baby Challenge Plus: Having kids with all the promotional and pre-made townies in order of release. That will be ... a lot more than 100 I guess ... :D
  • Options
    @EA_Spectre Congrats! :p
    My origin ID is quiverfullsims | My simblr can be found here. It follows the Rowan family- an extremely conservative clan with nearly 17 children.
  • Options
    NurseKneesNurseKnees Posts: 19 Member
    [quote="GeniusSimmerGirl;c-17039217"]Does anyone know if the new freelancer update is allowed in this challenge?[/quote]

Yes! The freelancer career is allowed! Any career is allowed if it allows the matriarch to always work at home. I was so happy when that was added last patch because I have been wishing I could have a way for her to have an actual job :smile:
  • Options
    @NurseKnees thanks!
  • Options
    BrainWithAMouthBrainWithAMouth Posts: 4 New Member
    If my current matriarch becomes an elder, does that mean that for my youngest daughter (the future matriarch) I can choose her traits or do I still have to randomize her traits like I do with the other kids?
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    If my current matriarch becomes an elder, does that mean that for my youngest daughter (the future matriarch) I can choose her traits or do I still have to randomize her traits like I do with the other kids?

You still have to randomize. Only the first matriarch, that you create to start the challenge, may have their traits chosen. All others must be randomized.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    williaminawilliamina Posts: 58 Member
    Can some one please help in my Sims 4 game my Sims have 3 girls 1 boy my Sims is pregnant again and the husband got abducted came back pregnant he had a girl not sure wether to send back to homeland when the wife has her baby will one of the kids be deleted or need to before she has her baby
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    It sound as if you have a household size of 7 right now. Mother, Father, 3 girls, 1 boy, 1 alien baby. Max is 8. So your pregnant Sim will give birth to 1. Whether or not you return the alien to homeland or not is up to you. :)

@williamina
  • Options
    baxter_milobaxter_milo Posts: 1,877 Member
    Actually this challenge was originally written by Snarky Witch. She is the original creator of this challenge and this was copied from her.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Actually this challenge was originally written by Snarky Witch. She is the original creator of this challenge and this was copied from her.

Thank you for your insightful comment. There seems to have been so many different versions it is difficult to track the origins of it. This version here is an adaptation of an adaptation for TS4 that was written by Ashleigh825. We deviated from those rules, not the original from Snarky Witch. It is good to give credit where credit is due though and she's done her best to do so. <3
  • Options
    LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
  • Options
    Another new chapter! --> Chapter 12
  • Options
  • Options
    Back with another new chapter! ---> Chapter 15
  • Options
    Ivory_RainIvory_Rain Posts: 47 New Member
    Do occult (mermaids, spellcasters, vampires, aliens) babies count as more than 1 or no?
  • Options
    SimCaveSimCave Posts: 86 Member
    03-30-20_11-11-20_PM.png

Liana Power
    Neat, Romantic, Family-Oriented, Domestic

Babies 0/100
  • Options
    A_RitsukaA_Ritsuka Posts: 31 Member
    edited April 2020
    It's been a very long time but I'm back!
    Third generation began with matriarch Gaia Kiaransalee
    iJcgfdct.png

And first father of her first children was Lee Elam, they had a daughter - Lloth.
    TIfJzUFt.png
    jvtT8Rzt.pngo0yEMtKt.pngbS2Ya20t.png

Then was Lionel Kim and the second daughter Aphrodite.
    Fg9NV9Nt.png
    xOedX44t.pngyMSaHTxt.png6xOGudjt.png

Third father - Louis Elam - and third child - Persephone.
    RLEKwqtt.png
    P1BzeRYt.png3KcpWWit.pngCndKzNHt.png

Fourth father - Edison Elam, they had a daugher Isida.
    jTEMV8Vt.png
    Xk2oqxwt.pngil5kbzAt.pngdZ9h8k2t.png

Fifth father - Brandon Elam - and twins Izanami and Izanagi.
    1GrHeP8t.png
    fjgSWTit.pngDQogGsFt.pngRYCfQRtt.png
    wbIsH7bt.pngNeywAsEt.pngs6LFPtKt.png

Then was Bora Kim and Danu Kiaransalee.
    n5f0DAHt.png
    t6HWgtFt.png2ry8djmt.pngQD88knbt.png

Then Ted Elam and twins Ares and Artemis.
    FmWyfGzt.png
    OywFCXSt.pngAd2ZZYYt.pngdcGmmxht.png
    IT5f0TJt.png0y0dmblt.pngzpRMee8t.png

Then Damien Elam and twins Selena and Demetra.
    UvvV4ZMt.png
    DDkhIUct.png8dVYWe9t.pngYPsvSyFt.png
    bmwSMyKt.pngI2ETwKit.png9kKJhM0t.png

Then Romeo Sano and twins Ata and Hera.
    GjyErTjt.png
    NrMC1GGt.png8OCWAPwt.pngKhAE2F8t.png
    7vR003ht.pnghylv483t.pngeQSfhCGt.png

And finally Yoobin Lee and Freyja Kiaransalee.
    LHMw6k2t.png
    DceH6cMt.pngOKdpjfxt.pngMyYcbjlt.png

Freyja is gonna be new matriarch. She already became young adult. All her older siblings moved out, her mom became old and married her last love Yoobin.

Count of kids in this generation - 14.
    Total count - 44.
    56 more kids to go!

And here's the tree to watch: click
    Post edited by A_Ritsuka on