Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Might need to do laundry - can't shop for clothes naked
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    *whistles*
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,623 Member
    Hello hello.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    *whistles*

Stop it.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I was just at the store trying to put away my change when the woman behind me started pawing my Rilakkuma bag and she goes "That is so cute! Where did you get it?" And so I go "eBay." And she says "It's really cute. You must have kids." "Nope, it's just me." "Kids would really like a bag like that."
    ....Are you saying because I have a cute bag, I should have kids??? I'm so confused!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I was just at the store trying to put away my change when the woman behind me started pawing my Rilakkuma bag and she goes "That is so cute! Where did you get it?" And so I go "eBay." And she says "It's really cute. You must have kids." "Nope, it's just me." "Kids would really like a bag like that."
    ....Are you saying because I have a cute bag, I should have kids??? I'm so confused!

Strangers sometimes say the darndest things to start a conversation. XD Especially in grocery stores. Like, "Oh you know how to cook this vegetable? Can you tell me how?" "Shut up Suzie and use Google."
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    *whistles*

Stop it.

*whistles louder*
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Strangers sometimes say the darndest things to start a conversation. XD Especially in grocery stores. Like, "Oh you know how to cook this vegetable? Can you tell me how?" "Shut up Suzie and use Google."

You're so Savage :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

One guy kept approaching my little brother in different isles and kept telling him long rambling jokes about nearby food items. It was weird.

Also, one time a guy hid behind a display thing and tried to jump out at his wife when she passed but did it to me and then awkwardly said "Ha. Got you...:
    unknown.png
  • Options

One guy kept approaching my little brother in different isles and kept telling him long rambling jokes about nearby food items. It was weird.

Also, one time a guy hid behind a display thing and tried to jump out at his wife when she passed but did it to me and then awkwardly said "Ha. Got you...:

Omg, why are both these guys me? :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

You're the weird stranger too? Then maybe you shouldn't so mad at the woman. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I'm awkward, not rude. 🙄

Forbidden word!!! Another one of my mystery snails died, and I'm pretty sure it's cuz of my brat fish. 😠
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I'm awkward, not rude. 🙄

Forbidden word!!! Another one of my mystery snails died, and I'm pretty sure it's cuz of my brat fish. 😠

I don't think she was being rude. But it just depends how you look at it. Like I said sometimes people say weird stuff to make conversation but it might actually also come off as rude.

Like one time, my mom was buying a lot of hijabs and this lady was like, "You work?" Which I would have assumed she meant that maybe my mom was gonna go to work and therefore would need to wear a different hijab for each day. But another way you can also look at it is like she's trying to say, "You're buying so much cuz you're rich since you work?" My mom told me about it and she was mad about it but I told her maybe the woman just kinda didn't phrase herself right. 🤷‍♀️

Rude would be like that one guy who whispered under his breath that he was annoyed at my mom and I cuz we kept on saying, "Excuse me," to get past him. I heard him so I turned around and told him, "Why don't you just shut the hell up?" 🔪
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I'm awkward, not rude. 🙄

Oh no, poor snails. :frowning:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Looks around
  • Options
    So freaking fed up with everyone not wanting to help me at work. 🙄
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Hello!
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    Hello there :)
  • Options

I'm awkward, not rude. 🙄

I don't think she was being rude. But it just depends how you look at it. Like I said sometimes people say weird stuff to make conversation but it might actually also come off as rude.

Like one time, my mom was buying a lot of hijabs and this lady was like, "You work?" Which I would have assumed she meant that maybe my mom was gonna go to work and therefore would need to wear a different hijab for each day. But another way you can also look at it is like she's trying to say, "You're buying so much cuz you're rich since you work?" My mom told me about it and she was mad about it but I told her maybe the woman just kinda didn't phrase herself right. 🤷‍♀️

Rude would be like that one guy who whispered under his breath that he was annoyed at my mom and I cuz we kept on saying, "Excuse me," to get past him. I heard him so I turned around and told him, "Why don't you just shut the hell up?" 🔪

It's completely possible to be rude without intending it to be. That's why it's important to think about what you're saying before just blurting stuff out.

I'm awkward, not rude. 🙄

Oh no, poor snails. :frowning:

Yeah. Meanie Ceviche :disappointed:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Any of you play DnD? I'm trying to learn.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member

Zinnia does. I know a tiny bit.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options

What Lluvia said, I play. I'm rather new though, and have mostly been learning as I go, but I can try to answer any questions you may have.

Also my brother has an account here, he's my DM so he knows stuff. I can ask him to get on for a second for anything I don't know.
    unknown.png
  • Options

What Lluvia said, I play. I'm rather new though, and have mostly been learning as I go, but I can try to answer any questions you may have.

Also my brother has an account here, he's my DM so he knows stuff. I can ask him to get on for a second for anything I don't know.

I'm going to get the starter set from Amazon and then go from there so once I get it I'll ask you about it.
    I'm probably going to end up playing by myself because as far as I know none of my irl friends play.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

I'm going to get the starter set from Amazon and then go from there so once I get it I'll ask you about it.
    I'm probably going to end up playing by myself because as far as I know none of my irl friends play.

Could we play via Discord? I know nothing, but that could be fun.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Could we play via Discord? I know nothing, but that could be fun.

Yeah. You can play online for free with Roll20 and use Discord for communication, that's what I do, it's really simple too.
    unknown.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top